*Section 8 Prejudice + DLC map packs.

-PSN Games:

*Limbo
*Outland
*Mushroom Wars + All addons and online unlock
*High Stakes poker edition full game + Conelly card club addon

-Play station 1 games:

*Spyro The Dragon.

All of that in one account for just 14 dollars a slot through paypal, PM please, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a share of Splinter Cell Trilogy, anyone have Prince of Persia Trilogy to trade with me? Will consider offers for trades.

Already have:
AC Brotherhood, Bulletstorm, ME2.

InFAMOUS: Festival of Blood Pre-order $2 + Free Dynamic Theme.

1. DocProphecy
2. Bill123
3. Transcollector
4. Heavyd814life
5. rams81

Paypal info sent. Let me know if I missed anybody. The game has been preordered and awaiting the release date.

On another note, the preorder theme is pretty badass.

[quote name='adamedoe']Any Crisis or NBA Jam share around?[/QUOTE]
I PM'd you, and I think it's important that you reply!

Avoid him until further notice, he might be a banned user that came back with another account, looks too familiar with the sharing process for a noob!

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Guess I missed out on the infamous fob groups. I guess I will start one for anyone else who missed out on the other 2 groups.

Infamous: festival of blood
$10
$2 share

2. Crashmasteromega
3. Dannykillzombies
4. ProAtWork
5. [/QUOTE]
Hey all, I joined another group so I will take my name off the list.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Just because I don't sit for hours to achieve those accomplishments doesn't mean I can't wipe your tail son!

I used to ball out on NBA Jam on the wii! Much easier on the dualshock.[/QUOTE]

Nobody can beat me in NBA Jam unless I goof around, LOL! I'm wrecking 50+ win streaks of the top 10 players. Got my 10th online medal before anyone.

Selling:

Burnout: Crash- $2
and Resident Evil 5- $6 (Not selling yet but I will be soon)

PM me if interested.

Btw, lovely signature Meeek (Miles). If you want I can go back to my previous one.

Also mind telling everyone why harleymandvdson & FallingInRevrse (my 2 PSN accounts) is on the QJ scammers' list? I bet they'll love this story! Your BS pisses me off, you add me to the scammers' list because you THINK im a scammer, you're fucking full of shit, fuck off and stop always trying to start shit. Thanks, come again!

Is anyone interested in starting a psn and ps3 game long term group?
I'm at my account limit, so this would seem like the most reasonable course of action; I've hosted before, so people could vouch for me, I would hope that the other members would be similarly proven good people.

I guess 4/5 votes to buy games, and at least $20 from each member to start.

This is just tentative, just measuring interest.

[quote name='meeek']I PM'd you, and I think it's important that you reply!

Avoid him until further notice, he might be a banned user that came back with another account, looks too familiar with the sharing process for a noob![/QUOTE]

:) It's my first time around. I don't understand why you keep telling that I'm an old dude who came back using another name.

Someone just offered a share for Crisis and I paid...

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Guess I missed out on the infamous fob groups. I guess I will start one for anyone else who missed out on the other 2 groups.

Infamous: festival of blood
$10
$2 share

1. darkpal245
2. Crashmasteromega
3. Dannykillzombies (paid)
4. Topaz (paid)
5. ProAtWork[/QUOTE]

I might be able to host this group as I have a buddy who wants this.

Thanks to DocProphecy for baring with me while I solve an issue with good ole' reliable paypal.

Also selling

RE4/Code Veronica X with 3 month PS+ (expires 12/21/2011) $7.60

Sorry, Will send! :)

I hate school/internships for messing with my CAG/PSN time

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Festival of blood Pre-order $2 + Free Dynamic Theme.

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. Reiter34 (PAID)
4. admiralvic (PAID)
5. dgwillia006 (PAID)

Just waiting on cheapbrokegamer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Sorry, Will send! :)

I hate school/internships for messing with my CAG/PSN time[/QUOTE]

No problem buddy. I'm setting up the account now so I'll send out all the info shortly.

Festival of blood Pre-order $2 + Free Dynamic Theme.

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. cheapbrokegamer (PAID)
3. Reiter34 (PAID)
4. admiralvic (PAID)
5. dgwillia006 (PAID)

Info has been sent.

Selling

Account 1
DLC game share all on one account (US).
Killzone 2: Flash & Thunder
Killzone 2: Napalm & Cordite
Killzone 2: Steel & Titanium
Mafia 2: Betrayal of Jimmy
MAG: Interdiction Mission Pack
Red Dead Redemption: Legends and Killers Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Demons of Badlands
Red Faction Guerrilla Smash Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Multiplayer Pack
Uncharted 2: Siege Expansion Pack
Uncharted 2 Drake's Fortune MP Pack Bundle
~$4

im trading
1 slot ea mma
1 slot 1st strike black ops maps
1share rainbow vegas 2
3 month playstation plus voucher for sale for a 10$ psn card or amazon card

pm me offers

[quote name='NSYNC']Nobody can beat me in NBA Jam unless I goof around, LOL! I'm wrecking 50+ win streaks of the top 10 players. Got my 10th online medal before anyone.[/QUOTE]
you liar, you stink! (I played with him) :p

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Selling:

Burnout: Crash- $2
and Resident Evil 5- $6 (Not selling yet but I will be soon)

PM me if interested.

Btw, lovely signature Meeek (Roger). If you want I can go back to my previous one.

Also mind telling everyone why harleymandvdson & FallingInRevrse (my 2 PSN accounts) is on the QJ scammers' list? I bet they'll love this story! Your BS pisses me off, you add me to the scammers' list because you THINK im a scammer, you're fucking full of shit, fuck off and stop always trying to start shit. Thanks, come again![/QUOTE]
You're on heroin again? stop tripping dude, you're not on the list.
Check at the bottom of the post when the last edit was (4.18pm), oops, it was before your post (5.02pm), so STFU!
http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/169279-ps3-game-sharing-trading-read-opening-post.html#post2221213
I post what I want as my signature, just like you... and stop putting my name on the internet, Justin C.

Selling/Trading Access to Uncharted 3 Multiplayer + Uncharted 3 DYNAMIC Theme

Hit me up with a PM or reply here if you're interested. Open to your offers.

trading a account with wipeout hd + all dlc and dead nation. open to all offers also does anyone have a uncharted 3 gameshare account ?

Need to free up some user slots on my system.

Black Ops Rezurrection Maps $2
Castle Crashers $3
Dead Block $2
Mass Effect 2 + extras $10(Pending)
Trine $1

Looking for a Crysis slot. Pm me.

Also, has anyone been following AMY ? It looks promising for any fans of survival horror.

Initial Blog Post

im trading
1 slot ea mma
1 slot 1st strike black ops maps
1share rainbow vegas 2
3 month playstation plus voucher for sale for a 10$ psn card or amazon card

pm me offers

[quote name='DocProphecy']Need to free up some user slots on my system.

Black Ops Rezurrection Maps $2
Castle Crashers $3
Dead Block $2
Mass Effect 2 + extras $10
Trine $1

Looking for a Crysis slot. Pm me.

Also, has anyone been following AMY ? It looks promising for any fans of survival horror.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Amy looks awesome. I'll definitely join a group for it whenever it's released.

The Sims 3 Pets coming to PSN next week? I'd be down to get that if a group were to be made.

Would anyone be interested in setting up a game show gameshare? (say that five times fast) It would consist of Family Feud, The Price is Right, and Press Your Luck. You can buy these in a bundle for $19.99. Shares would be $4.

Gran Turismo 5 DLC

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. dcibass16
3. Polaris1001

If youre wondering what all it comes with it includes: 2 new tracks 15 new cars (new prototype of x2010) 90 Pieces of racing gear (some nascar and other celeb suits too) 100 new paints including mattes chromes and aluminum

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...-october-18th/

That neon kart track looks fun

Anybody else? If we cant fill the account Ill still purchase and everything, Ill just get rid of the slots later on guys, the accounts ready just waiting for release

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Guys cut the bull from the thread.
[/QUOTE]

QFT

Anyone have a slot of Marvel Ultimate Alliance DLC? I'm mainly interested in DLC for number 2, but I want it so bad I'd be willing to settle for DLC for number 1. :(

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, Amy looks awesome. I'll definitely join a group for it whenever it's released.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That and I am Alive looks very promising.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, Amy looks awesome. I'll definitely join a group for it whenever it's released.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That and I am Alive looks very promising.

FS/FT:
Burnout Paradise + WB Games- $3
About a blob Co-op map pack - Free! (Please only ask for it if you have the game.)
Splinter Cell Collection - $8

Send me offers! PMs are free.

jlazenby1;8949312]Gran Turismo 5 DLC

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. dcibass16
3. Polaris1001

If youre wondering what all it comes with it includes: 2 new tracks 15 new cars (new prototype of x2010) 90 Pieces of racing gear (some nascar and other celeb suits too) 100 new paints including mattes chromes and aluminum

add me to the list also

Hi all....several shares I am looking to unload....

#1: Borderlands + DLC - Make offer for PP or trade...Don't remember what I paid....take advantage!
#2: Resident Evil 4 + Code Veronice + 2.5 months PS+ (Plants vs. Zombies, RE1,2,3, etc. etc. until it expires) - This is a great deal at $15, but my fellow CAG's, act now and this can be yours for only $7.60 or trade *Now featuring Costume Quest...just in time for Halloween. Act Now!
#3: Infamous + WB package of Little Big Planet, Dead Nation, Super rare titles...almost no one has these games...make an offer
#4: Fallout 3 DLC 5 pack - does no one have this in their backlog? pick up the game for $10 or less and snag the DLC here. Easy platinum for the trophy whores!

Gran Turismo 5 DLC

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. dcibass16
3. Polaris1001
4. hs123

Next week, account is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back