CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheHammerGod']Uncharted 3 DLC Group
We will get the Fortune Hunter pack tht was just announced: The first seven DLC packs for $25, $5 a person. I will also put on Subway preorder goodies and my GameStop preorder exclusive. If anyone has preordered at Best Buy or Amazon perhaps we can share those as well.

I have done many groups here for both PS3 and Steam. I would also like to perhaps group up in game for team games as well.

1. Matesamo
2. fmwross2
3. Gamer4life88
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll join too. I'm pre-ordering from BB so I'll throw that bonus in there as well.

AC: Brotherhood
Da Vinci Disappearance DLC
Deadliest Warriors
All PS Play Games
The Baconing +themes & dlc
Street Fighter 3 Online Edition +themes & dlc
Bloodrayne: Betrayal +themes
Renegade Ops + themes
Payday: The Heist +themes

$20 all on 1 account

[quote name='TurkFebruary']To anyone I sent multiple messages to, I apologize. My ipod isn't saving messages to the Sent folder so I don't know who got my message and who didn't.[/QUOTE]

My phone never has

You may have to collect everyone's PayPal, buy a PSN card at walmart.com for store pick-up and then go from there. It could've been so much easier if Best Buy wasn't so stupid.

[quote name='jlazenby1']My phone never has[/QUOTE]
You have to enable that option to save sent messages in the full version of the site. Then it should work regardless of mobile/full.

[quote name='edson13']anyone interested in a ratchet and clank gameshare? I can probably host, assuming it would be $12 a person. I would be willing to add payday to this for $4 more, since Im running out of slots. Im fine either way.[/QUOTE]

From what i've read/heard from a couple different sources, looks like it's not going to be in the PS Store this week at least but if it does, i'm definitely in. :)

slot 1: Okabu $15 - $3 share

2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. envelopes
5 chewy12

slot 2: Sam and Max: beyond time and space $20 - $4 share

2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. clonesniper666

Want to trade a gameshare, Shift 2: Unleashed. PM me for offers.
Looking to trade for games like RE5 + DLC, Dead Space 2, Infamous 2, or Driver San Francisco

[quote name='randomdud']You have to enable that option to save sent messages in the full version of the site. Then it should work regardless of mobile/full.[/QUOTE]

Ah good to know! Thank you

[quote name='TheHammerGod']Uncharted 3 DLC Group
We will get the Fortune Hunter pack tht was just announced: The first seven DLC packs for $25, $5 a person. I will also put on Subway preorder goodies and my GameStop preorder exclusive. If anyone has preordered at Best Buy or Amazon perhaps we can share those as well.

I have done many groups here for both PS3 and Steam. I would also like to perhaps group up in game for team games as well.

1. Matesamo
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm down and I'll preorder from Amazon.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']
Uncharted 3 DLC Group

1. Matesamo
2. fmwross2
3. Gamer4life88
4. Midguy
5. Anhmeister [/QUOTE]

I'm in for this.

[quote name='Anhmeister']I'm in for this. I might be preordering from Amazon, if so I'll throw in my preorder bonus.[/QUOTE]

Haha, beat you by a minute.

Edit: Woops! Looks like there were 2 slots left anyways.

[quote name='NSYNC']Yeah, it got "Driver: San Francisco'd" last minute. Probably has a retail window they have to honor.[/QUOTE]
Seriously, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-. I want this game so bad. :(

Deadliest Warriors
All PS Play Games
Renegade Ops + themes

$20 all on one account

Selling the following:
Monkey Island and Back to the future complete : $5
Pixeljunk Shooter 2 + Hard Corps Uprising: $5
Infamous 2 $11
Outland: $2 SOLD
Splinter Cell Trilogy $7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Polaris1001']Looking for Homefront and Payday: The Heist[/QUOTE]

We have an open Payday spot if you want to host...

Looking for a group that has all 3 games in one account

Payday The Heist $20
Crysis 1 $20
Infamous Festival of Blood $10

if not
Add your name if you are interested

1.host
2.rpg

[quote name='bill123']I assume it's 20 bucks right? If so I may be able to host but wont be able to create the account until I get off work at 9pm ET.[/QUOTE]

Yes it's only $20 and 9 pm is fine with me! Can you send out paypal info to everyone? I know we all agreed to pay today!

Edit: YOU'RE THE MAN! :)

I'm looking for Batman Arkham City preorder DLC group. I didn't preorder the game but I'm willing to pay for the nightwolf dlc. Please send me a pm if there's a slot open. Thank you!

slots for sale will give info 1st to reputable cags
playstation move heroes $6
child of eden $7
warhammer 40000 kill team/armageddon riders $3(free with purchase of 1 of above slots)

[quote name='chewy12']
ps move.me voucher ($99 value) $10[/QUOTE]
Yo chewy, are you selling the voucher or a slot of the application? I could use the voucher, but I don't see the point in buying a slot of this lol.

[quote name='skylinersx']I'm looking for Batman Arkham City preorder DLC group. I didn't preorder the game but I'm willing to pay for the nightwolf dlc. Please send me a pm if there's a slot open. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Looking for the same as well!

[quote name='mauaus']Selling the following:
Monkey Island and Back to the future complete : $5
Pixeljunk Shooter 2 + Hard Corps Uprising: $5
Infamous 2 $11
Splinter Cell Trilogy $7[/QUOTE]

Will accept trades :)

Selling a share of

PSN Play $10 - SOLD
Mass Effect 2 +
dlc $9 - SOLD

inFAMOUS Festival of Blood $2

Black Ops Rezurrection Maps $2

Castle Crashers + Pink Knight dlc $3

Dead Block $2

Message me.

Deadliest Warriors
All PS Play Games
Renegade Ops + themes

$20 all on one account
pm me

u3 pre-order dlc - fortune hunter club
$5 each
i missed the group that was created earlier so...

1. (host)
2. WakYasuk

add yourself in..

also i don't see payday anywhere on the store...where is it? o.o

Looking for Robin DLC (or group share with other DLC). I didn't preorder the game, but am willing to trade an Uncharted 3 DYNAMIC Theme + multiplayer access if anyone wants it.

Also looking to get a group for the Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's pack and pre-order/Subway bonuses. It's $25 for the pack, so $5 per person, which is for the first 7 DLC packs (4 map packs, 3 skin packs). If there is anyone willing to host this who can share any of the subway/preorder bonuses as well, that'd be fantastic as I'd want this to be a value group for all the diehard Uncharted 3 fans here. I can provide the Creepy Crawler Kickback from Gamestop for starters.

1. (Host)
2. GP2 (Creepy Crawler Kickback - Gamestop)

[quote name='GP2']Looking for Robin DLC (or group share with other DLC). I didn't preorder the game, but am willing to trade an Uncharted 3 DYNAMIC Theme + multiplayer access if anyone wants it.

Also looking to get a group for the Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's pack and pre-order/Subway bonuses. It's $25 for the pack, so $5 per person, which is for the first 7 DLC packs (4 map packs, 3 skin packs). If there is anyone willing to host this who can share any of the subway/preorder bonuses as well, that'd be fantastic as I'd want this to be a value group for all the diehard Uncharted 3 fans here. I can provide the Creepy Crawler Kickback from Gamestop for starters.

1. (Host)
2. GP2 Gamestop DLC
3. WakYasuk Amazon DLC
5.[/QUOTE]

I will get the amazon dlc.

slot 1: Okabu $15 - $3 share

1. Host???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. envelopes
5 chewy12$

slot 2: Sam and Max: beyond time and space $20 - $4 share

1. Host???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. clonesniper666

Need to sell asap. Pm offer.

account 1 - infamous 2

account 2 - .detuned, my aquarium, linger in shadows (easy trophies)

Infamous 2 Festival of Blood Pre-order - $2 a slot

1. darkpal245
2. Dannykillzombies (paid)
3. Topaz (paid)
4. ProAtWork (paid)
5. Crashmasteromega (paid)

Completed. Will send account info on Tuesday when the game is purchased.

If anyone has any bonus dlc for this and wants to join just add yourself.

Batman Pre-Order DLC Group

1. Skylinersx (Nigthwing)
2. Gamer4life88 (Robin BB DLC)

Selling Crysis, inFAMOUS 2, and 3 months of PS+ pm me for offers, they are all seperate.

Also, I'm looking for a Socom 4 Demolition DLC group, it should be in the store very soon.

Selling:
-Deathspank $2 or trading.
-Burnout Paradise and all DLC $5 (Sale price and 91 easy trophies if you're into that)

Looking for Deathspank 2:Thongs of Virtue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back