Not open for further replies.
For sale

$6.00 - Jurassic Park
$5.00 - Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
$3.00 - Tales of Monkey Island
$3.00 - Crysis * SOLD *
$2.00 - Back to the Future

PM me if interested.

Thanks for a year of great deals. Happy New Year everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']JC2 group???????

Dance with me.[/QUOTE]

Unless someone can take my bundle slot and/or the host accepts a trade as payment, I can't commit.

@Brain
Can't join until I have funds. Can't have funds until I sell my slot :(

JC2 Ultimate Edition - $25

Resellable ($8.33)
1. gamerGirl34 / Brainberry / Heavyd814life
2. gamerGirl34 / Brainberry / Heavyd814life

Phantom ($4.16)

(Went from who expressed interest first to last).

Heavyd814life prefers a Phantom.

[quote name='bastiartadi']@Brain
Can't join until I have funds. Can't have funds until I sell my slot :(

JC2 Ultimate Edition - $25

Resellable ($8.33)

Phantom ($4.16)

(Went from who expressed interest first to last).

Heavyd814life prefers a Phantom.[/QUOTE]

Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition 7.5 GB

Resellable ($8.33)
1. Brainberry

Phantom ($4.16)
1. gamerGirl34
2. Heavyd814life

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition 7.5 GB

Resellable ($8.33)
1. Brainberry

Phantom ($4.16)
1. gamerGirl34
2. Heavyd814life[/QUOTE]

This looks good(I can';t host though) so hopefully someone that can will take the last slot.

@bastiardi

You already have a slot for JC2?

Anyone got an account with Little Big Planet ? (If anyone has an account with just the WB games I'll be willing to pay $1 for a sñpt -> It costs me a bit more as I can't send the money as gift and I'll send you a bit more so you get the corresponding money without as Paypal gets a % of what I send you).

[quote name='Brainberry']This looks good(I can';t host though) so hopefully someone that can will take the last slot.

@bastiardi

You already have a slot for JC2?[/QUOTE]

No, but I have no funds. Can't buy slots til I have some.

[quote name='bastiartadi']No, but I have no funds. Can't buy slots til I have some.[/QUOTE]

if you can host I'll spot you the funds and you can just pay me back!

how large is the game?

[quote name='Brainberry']if you can host I'll spot you the funds and you can just pay me back!

how large is the game?[/QUOTE]

6.9GB if I remember correctly. And I'd rather not have payments owed that I don't know when I'll be able to pay. Thanks for the offer. I'm sure someone here will be interested.

EDIT: 6.9GB for the main game. Not sure about add ons.

Looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Sonic Adventure or MvC3 DLC characters only for US region if possible.

[quote name='bastiartadi']6.9GB if I remember correctly. And I'd rather not have payments owed that I don't know when I'll be able to pay. Thanks for the offer. I'm sure someone here will be interested.

EDIT: 6.9GB for the main game. Not sure about add ons.[/QUOTE]

I just want to get it done asap lol

So I can DL it while I'm out later. No rush in paying me back, its just w/e u can.

Offer is still on a table if you want it man.

Buying Just Cause 2 Ultimate Bundle right now, but it's $30, not $25. It wasn't part of the bundles that were on sale for PS+ users. You'll have to adjust the pricing to 10/5. The stand-alone game is $25.

Ok sorry I got swamped guys!

Opening this back up. This will end on January 1 between 12-3 pm. EST

Bids must be in at least 50 cent increments.

Immediate PayPal is required.

Originally Posted by WV Matsui

Jurrasic Park $3 (shhximxhiding)
Infamous 2 - $6 (cheapbrokegamer)
Infamous + Split Second - $1.25 (bastiartadi)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $4 (hanun1002)

Just Cause 2 (7489MB) Ultimate Bundle
1 slot available - $10.00

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Trine (355MB) & Trine 2 (1144MB)
2 slots available - $6.67 each

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

ICO (1729MB), Shadow of the Colossus (6160MB), Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (3248MB) & Something TBD under £5 - UK Account
1 "Phantom" available - $9.11

Just Cause 2 Bundle
$10.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$5.00
1. gamerGirl34 - Paid/Downloaded
2. Heavyd814life

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Trine & Trine 2
$6.67
----------
$3.33
1. Bigwig_rah - Paid/Downloaded
2. TylDurden - Paid/Downloaded

Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
----------
$2.50
1. Azazael13 - Paid
2. firesword2007 - Paid/Downloaded

NFL Blitz (1/4/12)
$5.00
1. NSYNC
2. rams81
----------
$2.50
1. WV Matsui
2. Brockothoko

ICO/SOTC + Oddworld
$18.11
1. ryanhaggan - Paid/Downloaded
2. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

----------
$9.11
1. TylDurden - Paid 1/3/12
2. Friend - Paid 1/3/12
----------
Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle - $1.00
Sonic Generations - $2.00
Borderlands + DLC - $1.00
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC - $1.00
Trine & Trine 2 - $1.50

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone who is a long-term member looking for Black Ops? Sorry but I need to be discriminate in who I sell to, I must unfortunately appease someone in order to get the password. $15 buys the game & all the maps.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Is anyone who is a long-term member looking for Black Ops? Sorry but I need to be discriminate in who I sell to, I must unfortunately appease someone in order to get the password. $15 buys the game & all the maps.[/QUOTE]

Are you really not going to sell to snakemaster? His Marketplace feedback is 29...

Really Turk?

Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition 7.5 GB

Resellable
1. Brainberry

Phantom
2. Heavyd814life

I'm sorry guys I decided to back out since I bought a JC2 UB slot from NYSNC. Just wanted to download it while I was sleeping so I can just install it in the morning.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Are you really not going to sell to snakemaster? His Marketplace feedback is 29...

Really Turk?[/QUOTE]

Really, because the person who has the password will not give it to me to sell it to snake. Hence the "appease" line in my post.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition 7.5 GB

Resellable
1. Brainberry

Phantom
2. Heavyd814life

I'm sorry guys I decided to back out since I bought a JC2 UB slot from NYSNC. Just wanted to download it while I was sleeping so I can just install it in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Nsync is our host......

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Really, because the person who has the password will not give it to me to sell it to snake. Hence the "appease" line in my post.[/QUOTE]

Who has the password?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Really, because the person who has the password will not give it to me to sell it to snake. Hence the "appease" line in my post.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the slot

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I'll have to ask permission first[/QUOTE]

I really don't know of I want to deal with this bullshit. Who has the slot Bunk/Chewy?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I really don't know of I want to deal with this bullshit. Who has the slot Bunk/Chewy?[/QUOTE]

Forget it, it's off. I'm fucking pissed about this shit.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Forget it, it's off. I'm fucking pissed about this shit.[/QUOTE]

Dude it's not us it's whoever the host is. You have willing buyers but you are letting whoever this loser host is control what you do with it. If this is how gamesharing went hen we would never sell our shares of we had to ask permission every time.

Selling shares of some stuff (All pre-apocalypse and re-sellable/5 slots)

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls+ All DLC (6$ a share)(Considered a full game, has platinum trophy)
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC (2$ a share)

Also trading for PS Move compatible games, or Mass Effect 2

[quote name='WV Matsui']Dude it's not us it's whoever the host is. You have willing buyers but you are letting whoever this loser host is control what you do with it. If this is how gamesharing went hen we would never sell our shares of we had to ask permission every time.[/QUOTE]

I'm well aware of that, and it's him I'm irritated at! By the way, it's random. Remember him? He now will not give the password!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I'm well aware of that, and it's him I'm irritated at! By the way, it's random. Remember him? He now will not give the password![/QUOTE]

randomdud? Haven't seen him since he absolutely lost his mind a month or so ago. His rage hasn't ceased since it would seem. I had a pleasant transaction with him, seemed like a cool dude.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']randomdud? Haven't seen him since he absolutely lost his mind a month or so ago. His rage hasn't ceased since it would seem. I had a pleasant transaction with him, seemed like a cool dude.[/QUOTE]

I "thought" he was cool as well. This is kinda or well it is Douchey!

[quote name='WV Matsui']
Jurrasic Park $3 (shhximxhiding)
Infamous + Split Second - $2 (clonesniper666)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $5 (clonesniper666)[/QUOTE]

Updated bidding. Quote the posts and edit it if you want to bid. It's much easier to spot than just posting about it.

What happened with random? I don't recall seeing him lose his mind, but perhaps I just missed it.

Anyhow, happy new year to all. It has been an interesting year here, to say the least. It is pleasing to see how gamesharing has continued to work and prosper with a few changes. Good luck to us all for 2012. I hope Sony looks to fix their real issues rather than try to penalize and control actual paying customers operating under their very own rules.

$4 rpg ps1 classics - legend of mana - final fantasy 7 - legacy of kain - parasite eve 1 - castlevaina chronicles -suikoden-pixel junkshooter
$3 Mk vs dc
$4 castlevaina hod + all dlc
$4 Re4 + RE Code veronica
$2 MK collection + SF 3

get mk vs dc for $2 if you buy with any other game

[quote name='WV Matsui']
Jurrasic Park $3.50 (DiZeo)
Infamous + Split Second - $2 (clonesniper666)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $5 (clonesniper666)[/QUOTE]

Updated with my bid for Jurasic Park.

[quote name='Yanksfan']What happened with random? I don't recall seeing him lose his mind, but perhaps I just missed it.

Anyhow, happy new year to all. It has been an interesting year here, to say the least. It is pleasing to see how gamesharing has continued to work and prosper with a few changes. Good luck to us all for 2012. I hope Sony looks to fix their real issues rather than try to penalize and control actual paying customers operating under their very own rules.[/QUOTE]

He's probably just being very cautious to who he gives the account info to, which is reasonable after having the account stolen and having to call Sony to restore it.. in which case Sony temp banned the account for 2 weeks due to suspicion of gamesharing.

Selling-

Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball $1
The Baconing $2
Deathspank 2: Thongs of Virtue $2.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (Reverie and Resurrection) $3

[quote name='Yanksfan']What happened with random? I don't recall seeing him lose his mind, but perhaps I just missed it.

Anyhow, happy new year to all. It has been an interesting year here, to say the least. It is pleasing to see how gamesharing has continued to work and prosper with a few changes. Good luck to us all for 2012. I hope Sony looks to fix their real issues rather than try to penalize and control actual paying customers operating under their very own rules.[/QUOTE]

Considering his slot of Black Ops was stolen from him (on his birthday nonetheless!) makes this requirement not sound unreasonable. Although he should be a little lenient on who Turk can sell to.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Considering his slot of Black Ops was stolen from him (on his birthday nonetheless!) makes this requirement not sound unreasonable. Although he should be a little lenient on who Turk can sell to.[/QUOTE]

And Snake really wants it and had proven 100% feedback.

Y'know what, I'm done with this discussion. Yes it sucks but I'll just have to accept I'm stuck with this fucking beast on my hdd and also I'm out $20. Whatever.

@turk

At least you have the slot. I'm still out on the account and haven't downloaded the game, but he got back to me saying he was going to eventually. He hasn't been on since the 29th either so hopefully he'll explain exactly what he wants?

Edit: Nvm. Person has to be in the social group. That's a really limited pool of people. This whole ordeal has really soured things. I probably won't sell this slot in the near future just because of my backlog, but it looks almost impossible to get rid of.

[quote name='Azazael13']Still searching for a LA Noire Rockstar Pass. jamehaze finish with his yet?? :)[/QUOTE]

I actually bought it for the future and probably won't get to it within the next couple of months actually. You can have it for however long you need to complete it. PM me if you're interested. Don't really know what I'd want in return. $1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back