CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Trine (355MB) & Trine 2 (1144MB)
2 slots available - $6.67 each

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Just Cause 2 Bundle
$10.00
1. TurkFebruary - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$5.00
1. gamerGirl34 - Paid/Downloaded
2. Heavyd814life

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Trine & Trine 2
$6.67
----------
$3.33
1. Bigwig_rah - Paid/Downloaded
2. TylDurden - Paid/Downloaded

Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
----------
$2.50
1. Azazael13 - Paid/Downloaded
2. firesword2007 - Paid/Downloaded

NFL Blitz (1/4/12)
$5.00
1. NSYNC
2. rams81
----------
$2.50
1. WV Matsui
2. Brockothoko

ICO/SOTC + Oddworld
$18.11
1. ryanhaggan - Paid/Downloaded
2. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

----------
$9.11
1. TylDurden - Paid 1/3/12
2. Friend - Paid 1/3/12
----------
Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle - $1.00
Sonic Generations - $2.00
Borderlands + DLC - $1.00
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC - $1.00
Trine & Trine 2 - $1.50

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']Ok sorry I got swamped guys!

Opening this back up. This will end on January 1 between 12-3 pm. EST

Bids must be in at least 50 cent increments.

Immediate PayPal is required.

Originally Posted by WV Matsui

Jurrasic Park $3 (shhximxhiding)
Infamous 2 - $6 (cheapbrokegamer)
Infamous + Split Second - $1.25 (bastiartadi)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $4 (hanun1002)[/QUOTE]

$5.50 for family game night

Selling shares of some stuff (All pre-apocalypse and re-sellable)

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls+ All DLC (6$ a share)(Considered a full game, has Platinum trophy)
Arcana Heart 3 (6$)(Also considered a full game with Platinum trophy)
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC (2$ a share)

Also trading for PS Move compatible games, or Mass Effect 2

[quote name='MightySlacker']$5.50 for family game night[/QUOTE]

Guys I am not going to be home until about 5pm eastern to end this lowball.

Bidding has been extended 2 hours. Good luck!

[quote name='WV Matsui']
Jurassic Park $3.50 (DiZeo)
Infamous 2 - $6 (cheapbrokegamer)
Infamous + Split Second - $2 (clonesniper666)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $5.50 (MightySlacker)
[/QUOTE]
UPDATED TIL post #2978

Last bid: Mighty Slacker - $5.50 on Family Game Night

[quote name='WV Matsui']Jurassic Park $3.50 (DiZeo)
Infamous 2 - $6.50 (DiZeo)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $5.50 (MightySlacker)[/QUOTE]

Updated, added bid for Infamous 2.

Jurassic Park $3.50 (DiZeo)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $6 (clonesniper666)

Updated bid

[quote name='jamehze']@turk

At least you have the slot. I'm still out on the account and haven't downloaded the game, but he got back to me saying he was going to eventually. He hasn't been on since the 29th either so hopefully he'll explain exactly what he wants?

Edit: Nvm. Person has to be in the social group. That's a really limited pool of people. This whole ordeal has really soured things. I probably won't sell this slot in the near future just because of my backlog, but it looks almost impossible to get rid of.

I actually bought it for the future and probably won't get to it within the next couple of months actually. You can have it for however long you need to complete it. PM me if you're interested. Don't really know what I'd want in return. $1?[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is a limited group of people. There are a number of long term members who aren't in that social group. The irony is he's now more of a liability to share with than a new, unknown user.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I guess I won't be looking to share with randomdud anymore if he's going all totalitarian on us.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, everyone knows there's a risk to game sharing.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Jurassic Park $3.50 (DiZeo)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $6 (clonesniper666)

Updated bid[/QUOTE]

Only 10 minutes remain...

Come on guys go go go!

I don't think that's a very good argument. If you know that's going to be an issue, have a solid end time. Or instead of posting "10 minutes left", just end it then since you won't be back before then. Having your end time change 3 times in the same day really isn't fair to any of your bidders.

Dave

[quote name='WV Matsui']Sorry I am traveling with my wife and kids and had to wait for a stop to post haha[/QUOTE]

pictures or it didn't happen(lol)

[quote name='MightySlacker']I don't think that's a very good argument. If you know that's going to be an issue, have a solid end time. Or instead of posting "10 minutes left", just end it then since you won't be back before then. Having your end time change 3 times in the same day really isn't fair to any of your bidders.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Dude I'm sorry you didn't win. End of story. Not going to post and drive with my four month old in the car. If you can't live with that's tough.

Wanting to get rid of a Bulletstorm share . I am willing to trade for a slot of Prince of Persia- The Forgotten Sands. PM me any other offers for trades.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I don't think that's a very good argument. If you know that's going to be an issue, have a solid end time. Or instead of posting "10 minutes left", just end it then since you won't be back before then. Having your end time change 3 times in the same day really isn't fair to any of your bidders.

Dave[/QUOTE]

+1 ... I though I "won" the Jurassic Park slot.. But now.. :whistle2:k

Guys it's over. They are my slots and I ended them when I had the chance. End of story. Not going to let this argument go any longer. For those that won, invoices will be coming via PM tonight.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Dude I'm sorry you didn't win. End of story. Not going to post and drive with my four month old in the car. If you can't live with that's tough.[/QUOTE]

Has nothing to do with winning or losing. If I couldn't live without the share I would have bought it from you when I PMed you about it a few weeks ago. It's about setting a terrible precedent in this thread where's theres plenty of other issues we have to worry about. Adding lowballs that have a moving target when it ends due to someone not liking the price or wanting one of their friends to win it or whatever certainly isn;t a good thing. I'm certainly not accusing you of this, I'm looking at the bigger picture.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']Has nothing to do with winning or losing. If I couldn't live without the share I would have bought it from you when I PMed you about it a few weeks ago. It's about setting a terrible precedent in this thread where's theres plenty of other issues we have to worry about. Adding lowballs that have a moving target when it ends due to someone not liking the price or wanting one of their friends to win it or whatever certainly isn;t a good thing. I'm certainly not accusing you of this, I'm looking at the bigger picture.

Dave[/QUOTE]

I don't know any of the members that won. I done talking about this. I only did the lowball to dump these shares that I have been trying to move for a month. I will not be doing one again.

Matsui

I have to agree. The last 2 lowballs were very poorly planned with the floating end points. There's a reason why the lowball auctions all adopt the same rule set. It might not be a big deal this time, but if stuff like this continues it could get much worse.

Just for the future everyone should really adopt the accepted rule set if others really plan on continuing to hold lowballs. That's all he's saying. I would actually move it to it's own thread in the lowball forums so bids don't get lost in the general conversation here.

[quote name='jamehze']I have to agree. The last 2 lowballs were very poorly planned with the floating end points. There's a reason why the lowball auctions all adopt the same rule set. It might not be a big deal this time, but if stuff like this continues it could get much worse.[/QUOTE]

agree.

anyone have a BF3 slot for sale? i have 16 gb of free space that should be enough right?

[quote name='jamehze']I have to agree. The last 2 lowballs were very poorly planned with the floating end points. There's a reason why the lowball auctions all adopt the same rule set. It might not be a big deal this time, but if stuff like this continues it could get much worse.

Just for the future everyone should really adopt the accepted rule set if others really plan on continuing to hold lowballs. That's all he's saying. I would actually move it to it's own thread in the lowball forums so bids don't get lost in the general conversation here.[/QUOTE]

I would vote against the lowball forum!

Selling-

Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball $1
The Baconing $2
Deathspank 2: Thongs of Virtue $2.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (Reverie and Resurrection) $3

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($8)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Child of Eden ($0.80)
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
ICO + Shadows of the Colossus ($1.50)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC ($1.35) Jan. 7
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($1.20) Jan. 8

Looking for:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC - Ancestors Character Pack
Fallout: New Vegas DLC - Gun Runners' Arsenal
Puzzle Agent

I know im ahead of the game here(no pun intended), but I've got FF XIII-2 on preorder at amazon...looking for someone who's gonna get the preorder stuff from gamestop and want to share....lemme know via pm!

[quote name='raiden_86']agree.

anyone have a BF3 slot for sale? i have 16 gb of free space that should be enough right?[/QUOTE]
You'll need 26 GB of free space to install that bad boy.

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Trine (355MB) & Trine 2 (1144MB)
2 slots available - $6.67 each

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Just Cause 2 Bundle
$10.00
1. TurkFebruary - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$5.00
1. gamerGirl34 - Paid/Downloaded
2. Heavyd814life

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Trine & Trine 2
$6.67
----------
$3.33
1. Bigwig_rah - Paid/Downloaded
2. TylDurden - Paid/Downloaded

Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
----------
$2.50
1. Azazael13 - Paid/Downloaded
2. firesword2007 - Paid/Downloaded

NFL Blitz (1/4/12)
$5.00
1. NSYNC
2. rams81
----------
$2.50
1. WV Matsui
2. Brockothoko

ICO/SOTC + Oddworld
$18.11
1. ryanhaggan - Paid/Downloaded
2. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

----------
$9.11
1. TylDurden - Paid 1/3/12
2. Friend - Paid 1/3/12
----------
Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle - $1.00
Sonic Generations - $2.00
Borderlands + DLC - $1.00
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC - $1.00
Trine & Trine 2 - $1.50

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
$6.67
1. NSYNC
----------
$3.33

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
$6.67
1. NSYNC
2. TurkFebruary
----------
$3.33

[quote name='NSYNC']Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
$6.67
1. NSYNC
----------
$3.33

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
$6.67
1. NSYNC
2. TurkFebruary
----------
$3.33
[/QUOTE]

In

[quote name='jamehze']I have to agree. The last 2 lowballs were very poorly planned with the floating end points. There's a reason why the lowball auctions all adopt the same rule set. It might not be a big deal this time, but if stuff like this continues it could get much worse.

Just for the future everyone should really adopt the accepted rule set if others really plan on continuing to hold lowballs. That's all he's saying. I would actually move it to it's own thread in the lowball forums so bids don't get lost in the general conversation here.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the rules that you mentioned. Can you please provide a link to them? Thanks.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']In[/QUOTE]

Once you start, you cannot stop. ;)

Regarding the lowball, it's his stuff so he can do whatever he wants with it.

However, having a rolling end date and time is just unprofessional. Should have went with the open end time (ie: ending between this and that). Saying that you'll end it on Christmas and opening it again on the 28th isn't exactly the best way to go about it. Everyone stopped bidding on the aforementioned auction until you opened it up again.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Once you start, you cannot stop. ;)

Regarding the lowball, it's his stuff so he can do whatever he wants with it.

However, having a rolling end date and time is just unprofessional. Should have went with the open end time (ie: ending between this and that). Saying that you'll end it on Christmas and opening it again on the 28th isn't exactly the best way to go about it. Everyone stopped bidding on the aforementioned auction until you opened it up again.[/QUOTE]

It just ended up being an extremely busy time for me. So it was more than I expected. Trust me I won't be doing another.

BTW, I need your help with the Split Second slot as it no longer works...

Nerd RAGE! No Infamous 2! Santa's sweet ass must have not fit down my chimney! Just joking, while I am sad I didnt get infamous 2, I have plenty of games to keep me busy. On to Shadow of the Colesseus(I dont want to spell check right now). No hard feelings WV Matsui :)

[quote name='bastiartadi']Once you start, you cannot stop.[/QUOTE]

lol I know I know... I need to enroll in "Gamesharer's Anonymous"!

Hell with it, let's give it a shot. Anyone have these?

Costume Quest
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age 2
Family Game Night 1&3 (on the same account)

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I haven't seen the rules that you mentioned. Can you please provide a link to them? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Almost all the lowballs here use rules adapted from dv8mad. These used to much more lenient back when lowballs did not have their own forums, but now they're stickied in the subforum.

Link here.

I don't think you really need to defend yourself wv matsui. Everyone's first time is bound to have mistakes. I just think it's more constructive to figure out how to do things in the future based on what went wrong here if we are to expect more to continue.

Double post! As a side note, I think I'm holding onto almost 40 slots. Take them away please.

Selling/Trading:
1. Tumble
2. Sidescroller
3. Swarm
4. Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken
5. BF1943
6. BFBC2 Vietnam
7. Red Faction Geurrilla
8. EU Hot Pursuit DLC
9. Deathspank the Baconing
10. Sam and Max Season 2, Puzzle Agent, Rochard
11. God of War Origins Collection
12. Monopoly Streets

Looking for:
Hamilton's Great Adventure, Megaman 10, Savage Moon + DLC, Max and the Magic Marker, Sonic Adventure + DX, Worms (Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back