CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='arnoldhead']Have: infamous 2
Want: mass effect 2, ass bro[/QUOTE]

I want ass bro too! We should get a group together for some ass!

[quote name='NSYNC']Amy is a bad game though, LOL! It's just not a 2! The websites are clearly going for attention with these reviews.[/QUOTE]

Amy doesn't deserve a 2, but ICO somehow does? I mean, there really is no accounting for taste, so to each his own, but that really is akin to giving an Oscar winning film like Lost in Translation a lower score than Uwe Boll's Alone in the Dark.

On topic - I probably won't be online much between now and Tuesday so i'll send you guys my PayPal info momentarily.

Amy (1-17-2012) - $10

Sellable Slots
($3.50 a share)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Sunghost (PAID)

Phantom Slots ($1.50 a share)
1. Bigwig_rah (PAID)
2. TurkFebruary (PAID)

Last edited by a moderator:
PRO TIP: never try to install shit while downloading shit. It takes a god damn long while.

Took me almost 25mins to install Crash Team Racing (300mb game) and thought my PS3 was broken. Pulled the Ethernet cord and boom, installed the remaining 30% in a matter of seconds.

I got to try out Amy last night. I encountered some really awful screen tearing and other technical issues, and witness a game breaking bug which rendered the save file unplayable. During a certain chapter Amy gains a power, which you need in order to progress through the chapter, upon dying however the power was wiped from the inventory. There was no way to backtrack and acquire it once more, restarting the chapter didn't help either (weapons are also wiped from you inventory when you start a new chapter). It was a mess, so needless to say I will not be playing this game.

If anyone wants a free paid phantom of the game please let it be known.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I got to try out Amy last night. I encountered some really awful screen tearing and other technical issues, and witness a game breaking bug which rendered the save file unplayable. During a certain chapter Amy gains a power, which you need in order to progress through the chapter, upon dying however the power was wiped from the inventory. There was no way to backtrack and acquire it once more, restarting the chapter didn't help either (weapons are also wiped from you inventory when you start a new chapter). It was a mess, so needless to say I will not be playing this game.

If anyone wants a free paid phantom of the game please let it be known.[/QUOTE]

Hell I'd take it just to see how bad it is lol

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Hell I'd take it just to see how bad it is lol[/QUOTE]

As long as your not backing out of a already established group for the game then it's all your friend. I've sent payment to Heavyd and will let him know to include you in my spot.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']YOur wanting to trade mass 2 for Infamous 2?[/QUOTE]

Not straight up, just listing what I have/want. I also have paypal.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Amy doesn't deserve a 2, but ICO somehow does?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I wouldn't call ICO Oscar worthy either. More like Ang Lee's, Hulk (2003), haha.

[quote name='NSYNC']Yes, and I wouldn't call ICO Oscar worthy either. More like Ang Lee's, Hulk (2003), haha.[/QUOTE]

What a beautiful and touching movie it was.

Looking for:

Resident Evil 4 & CVX
American McGee's Alice

Toy Story 3
Oddworld

MAYBE:

Prince of Persia trilogy (or any Prince of Persia games)
Ratchet & Clank All 4 One (can't afford)
Red Dead
Sly Collection
Lara Croft Guardian of Light (is it any good?)

Go Packers & Ravens!

Selling the Following Shares.. Clearing out

NBA Jam + Crisis -7
BulletStorm - 6
Beyond Good and Evil - 2
Limbo - 3
BloodRayne Betrayal -3
Prince of Persia Trilogy:HD Classics - 8
Prince Of Persia (2008 game) + DLC; Hard Corps +DLC and Character Addons - 8
Deathspank - Thongs of virtue; Mega Man 10; some welcome back games - 5
Pixeljunk Shooter 2 - 2
Rockstar Pass + Consols Car - 2.50

also good deals for ppl buying multiple accounts!

pm me.

About Lubu, I have bought two or three slots from him on the past, without problems.. I will check if the account passwords is the same as it used to be when I get home from my vacations tomorrow...
Something that called my attention is that I asked Lubu to send me his PayPal address to buy his Fifa12 slot, and the PP address that he gave me is not the same as the one that he gave me before (where I sent the payments to buy the slots from him).

[quote name='momouchi']Selling:

Slot 1: Burnout Paradise, Battlefield 1943, free PSN downtime games - $4[/QUOTE]

What DLC does Burnout come with in this share?

You keep deleting your posts, NSYNC - it stops me from quoting them :whistle2:(.

I'm not sure how you can draw a parallel between Hulk and ICO. Not only are they on opposite ends of the stylistic spectrum, Hulk received mixed reviews from critics and moviegoers alike while ICO was critically acclaimed.

I compared ICO to Lost in Translation because both take a very minimalistic approach to storytelling. Furthermore, Lost in Translation was nominated for several Academy Awards and ICO received several gaming acclamations, including a number of Game of the Year nominations. See the comparison? They were both nominated for the highest possible honor in their respective fields. I stand firmly by what i said: giving Amy a higher score than ICO is akin to giving Alone in the Dark a higher score than Lost in Translation.

If you've honestly played Amy for more than 30 minutes and still think it deserves a 6, then i definitely want some of what you're smoking.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']If you've honestly played Amy for more than 30 minutes and still think it deserves a 6, then i definitely want some of what you're smoking.[/QUOTE]

This is probably more time than alot of reviewers and people bashing the game have played.

[quote name='NSYNC']They're quoted by someone else. You're not missing anything, haha.[/QUOTE]

It's not really a question of missing something. I mentioned it because i wanted to quote you - like this - to give a bit of context to my post

[quote name='NSYNC']This is what probably more time than alot of reviewers and people bashing the game have played.[/QUOTE]

See NSYNC, you say that and it makes it painfully obvious that you haven't actually taken the time to read the reviews you're bashing. The IGN reviewer, who I thought was harshest on the Amy devs, actually sunk a dozen or so hours into the game (5th Chapter) before giving up. I got to the 3rd chapter on the 360 this afternoon and still cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would create a game that only has save points at the end of each chapter. The devs say they are going to comment on the checkpoint system soon, and i won't be touching the game until a patch of some sort is made available. I can stomach many of the gameplay and technical problems, but what i won't do is get 30 minutes into a chapter only to die and have to replay the chapter from the very beginning. It puts an almighty dampener on the experience!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']It's not really a question of missing something. I mentioned it because i wanted to quote you - like this - to give a bit of context to my post[/QUOTE]

You can still do it. Just pull it from someone else's post.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']See NSYNC, you say that and it makes it painfully obvious that you haven't actually taken the time to read the reviews you're bashing.[/QUOTE]

Why would I? I've played the game, LOL! I sunk a dozen hours into ICO and my opinion on that game is that it's boring. Both games are equally bad, but for different reasons.

[quote name='WiiNet']Looking to get rid of a few shares I don't use anymore:

SHARE 1 - $12
Tiger Woods 11 DLC real courses (8 courses, I think?)
Infamous
Little Big Planet
Killzone PSP
ModNation PSP

SHARE 2 - $4
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Infamous
Dead Nation
Killzone PSP
Pursuit Force PSP

SHARE 3 - $10
Pacman DX
Stardust
Wipeout Fury
Wipeout expansion

SHARE 4 - $5
Magic the Gathering (original) with all expansions
[/QUOTE]
Lower prices!

[quote name='bastiartadi']PRO TIP: never try to install shit while downloading shit. It takes a god damn long while.

Took me almost 25mins to install Crash Team Racing (300mb game) and thought my PS3 was broken. Pulled the Ethernet cord and boom, installed the remaining 30% in a matter of seconds.[/QUOTE]

lol I too found this out the hard way. I downloaded infamous 2 and, forgetting there was another game downloading I started the install. Longest 3 hours ever!

Selling all on 1 account:
Borderlands
Street Fighter 3
Castlevania HoD
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Tekken 5
Final Fantasy Tactics
Zombie Apocalypse
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
.detuned
Twisted Metal 2
Final Fantasy 7
Fat Princess
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
High Stakes Poker
Street Fighter 4 Femme Fatale Pack
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Rocketmen Axis of Evil
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Mortal Kombat 2
Various LBP DLC

$16 !!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']

Go Broncos & Saints Packers & Ravens![/QUOTE]

Turk you are killing it tonight!

Im betting on the Giants and Texans tomorrow! Haha

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
ICO + Shadows of the Colossus ($1.25)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC ($1.35)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($1.20)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Turk you are killing it tonight!

Im betting on the Giants and Texans tomorrow! Haha[/QUOTE]

lol I know I know. But last week I was 2-0 on Saturday and 0-2 on Sunday, so...

Looking for share of Max and the magic marker and/or Crazy Machines Elements. Also looking for Trine 2 timeshare.

Selling

Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball $1
The Baconing $2
Deathspank 2: Thongs of Virtue $2.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (Reverie and Resurrection) $3
Spelunker HD $2 - (Easy platinum)

Selling the Following Shares.. Clearing out

NBA Jam + Crysis- 6
BulletStorm - 5
Limbo - 2
BloodRayne Betrayal -2
Prince Of Persia (2008 game) + DLC; Hard Corps +DLC and Character Addons - 8

Deathspank - Thongs of virtue; Mega Man 10; some welcome back games - 4
Pixeljunk Shooter 2 - 2

also good deals for ppl buying multiple accounts!

pm me.

For sale/trade:

Renegade Ops (sellable) - $1.50
Enslaved: Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC (sellable) - $1.50
Battlefield 1943 (sellable) - $0.99
Battlefield 1943 (phantom) - $0.50

Looking to buy/trade:

Arkedo Series - 01 Jump!
Arkedo Series - 03 Pixel!
Beat Hazard Ultra
Crystal Defenders
Mega Man 10
Uno

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone here have any thoughts on Nier? Worth my time or is it just another God of War rehash?[/QUOTE]

Its a great RPG.

Nothing like GOW

[quote name='NSYNC']Why would I? I've played the game, LOL! I sunk a dozen hours into ICO and my opinion on that game is that it's boring. Both games are equally bad, but for different reasons.[/QUOTE]

Why would you? When you said "The websites are clearly going for attention with these reviews" and when you said 30 minutes was "probably more time than alot of reviewers bashing the game have played", i assumed you'd actually read the reviews and weren't just making assumptions.

Just because ICO is boring doesn't mean it's a bad game. Bad would suggest that it is below an acceptable standard for quality and performance. It was a technical marvel when it was released in 2001 and while i don't think it has aged as gracefully as Shadow of the Colossus has, remember that it was released 11 years ago. I think Amy attempts to be very innovative and i rather enjoyed the convoluted story during my play through (despite almost chucking my controller at the TV on more than one occasion). While i do still find it conceptually appealing, it is a bit like Mike Tyson after the Lennox Lewis fight - it's an absolute mess! It can be made bearable with a patch or two, but in its current state, it is the textbook example of a bad game.

ICO might not be your cup of tea, but i'm sorry, you can't have played 2+ chapters of Amy and say, with a straight face, that it deserves a 6 and ICO deserves a 2 - especially after playing ICO thrice to get the platinum trophy or whatever it's called. I'm all for going against the grain and being a nonconformist, but that's ridiculous!

[quote name='Usuyami']For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
ICO + Shadows of the Colossus ($1.25)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC ($1.35)[/QUOTE]

Did you have a firesale? More than half your stuff is gone, lol.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone here have any thoughts on Nier? Worth my time or is it just another God of War rehash?[/QUOTE]

I greatly enjoyed Nier. It has an interesting story, excellent characters and a fantastic soundtrack. And like Brainberry said, it's not really comparable to God of War.

[quote name='juanjoalbo']Selling phantoms of RE gold edition + dead space 2
US STORE.
$10
Also a reselller available for $20
Or trade for full games same prices
Pm[/QUOTE]

Im interested in Dead Space 2. PM me

Great enough that I played through for all 4 endings. One of the best RPGs this gen.

Selling:

Slot 1: Burnout Paradise, Battlefield 1943, PSN downtime games - $4

I'm interested in getting NFL Blitz. If it could be for today I would appreciate it, since I'm in the mood to play some football after yesterdays awesome games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back