Resale
DiZeo
Momouchi

Phantom
Matsui
iWarboy

Info coming from Brains mom shortly![/QUOTE]

Has the store updated yet? I can't even find the games through search -_-

[quote name='Brainberry']Has the store updated yet? I can't even find the games through search -_-[/QUOTE]

Not yet haha

Sorry anydaynow89

[quote name='Brainberry']dude can i just give u the account info? the money is already in there[/QUOTE]

Fine haha

Will you do the deactivating?

[quote name='Yanksfan']I will take the last resell and host, provided people don't mind a possible wait depending on what time it drops on the PSN on Tuesday. It could possibly be Wednesday evening before I could set it up if that ends up being the case. If this is an issue, let me know and someone else can host.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally fine by this.. Thanks a ton for hosting this 6th group!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Anyman hasn't paid or responded to PMs yet. I am on my way home, if he hasn't paid by then, we have a resale TFU 2 share! $6.66.[/QUOTE]

Are you really that impatient? The store hadn't, and still hasn't even updated yet.

p.s. It's getting pathetic with how late the store has been updating.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Are you really that impatient? The store hadn't, and still hasn't even updated yet.

p.s. It's getting pathetic with how late the store has been updating.[/QUOTE]

When people have to wait for Phantoms to DL & Install time becomes an issue.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Are you really that impatient? The store hadn't, and still hasn't even updated yet.

p.s. It's getting pathetic with how late the store has been updating.[/QUOTE]

Once again some only have certain times they can play/download. In those instances, time does become an issue.

For instamce, if I as a phantom don't download tonight I won't be able to until late Friday night. Which does cause trouble for the entire group.

[quote name='Brainberry']When people have to wait for Phantoms to DL & Install time becomes an issue.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']Once again some only have certain times they can play/download. In those instances, time does become an issue.

For instamce, if I as a phantom don't download tonight I won't be able to until late Friday night. Which does cause trouble for the entire group.
[/QUOTE]

I am too lazy to check if you stated this when the group first formed, if you did then disregard the following.

Kicking someone from the group before the store even updates is impatient and ridiculous. I would love to see the 5-10 posts you would most likely leave complaining if it happened to you Matsui. Just don't expect anyone to scratch your back if/when you need it.

Anyway, it's my opinion, you don't have to pay any attention to it. I'll leave this alone and just continue complaining about the PS Store update.
---

That damn store update stiiiiill hasn't taken place.

Sorry to hurt your feelings Joker.
And I really don't know how I was supposed to know the store would be this late. I'm usually a pretty reasonable guy. Didn't think I was being unreasonable.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Sorry to hurt your feelings Joker.
And I really don't know how I was supposed to know the store would be this late. I'm usually a pretty reasonable guy. Didn't think I was being unreasonable.[/QUOTE]

Heh, no feelings hurt.

I have a response, but won't bother giving it.
-----

Question: Was Dragon Age 2 released on the store?

The extra delay in the store update prompted this in response on GAF:

Hey everyone,

Going to make sure this gets reviewed. I can't speak to what the issues might be at this particular time (not in the office); I know it must be frustrating to not be able to get to the content you and I are all looking forward to. The frustrations here won't go unnoticed, but while I can't promise overnight results, I can promise to get this under the microscope. immediately.

- morgan

As the resident logician (self appointed), it is only reasonable to boot an individual from your group, in the context you provided, if the store has been updated and everyone else involved in the group has paid. It should also be made clear to everyone in the group upon formation the conditions associated with payment and download time. Failure to communicate the proper terms and conditions to group members then expecting them to comply or face excommunication is indeed a tad unreasonable wouldn't you say?

Don't give people a reason to not want to do business with you. Acknowledge your dick move and in the future provide people with the tools to show consideration before hand and you'll be fine.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']As the resident logician (self appointed), it is only reasonable to boot an individual from your group, in the context you provided, if the store has been updated and everyone else involved in the group has paid. It should also be made clear to everyone in the group upon formation the conditions associated with payment and download time. Failure to communicate the proper terms and conditions to group members then expecting them to comply or face excommunication is indeed a tad unreasonable wouldn't you say?

Don't give people a reason to not want to do business with you. Acknowledge your dick move and in the future provide people with the tools to show consideration before hand and you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

It isn't a dick move. I got home after class and wanted to get it over with so I PM'd momochi and told him to contact WV Matsui for the last slot since I already assumed the game was avail.

No need to acknowledge anything, and if you feel like its grounds to not do business with someone then so be it.

4.5 pages of nothing but Mass Effect 3, LOL!

Mafia II - $19.99 (7.5GB)
$6.67
1. NSYNC (host) - Paid.
2. rams81
----------
$3.33
1. Friend - Paid.
2. SD40 - Will download/install Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']4.5 pages of nothing but Mass Effect 3, LOL!

$6.67
1. NSYNC (host)
2. rams81
----------
$3.33
[/QUOTE]

Mini Spoiler to ME2
We all want to take mother fucking Earth back.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']As the resident logician (self appointed), it is only reasonable to boot an individual from your group, in the context you provided, if the store has been updated and everyone else involved in the group has paid. It should also be made clear to everyone in the group upon formation the conditions associated with payment and download time. Failure to communicate the proper terms and conditions to group members then expecting them to comply or face excommunication is indeed a tad unreasonable wouldn't you say?

Don't give people a reason to not want to do business with you. Acknowledge your dick move and in the future provide people with the tools to show consideration before hand and you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

I lol'd. haha.

[quote name='NSYNC']4.5 pages of nothing but Mass Effect 3, LOL!

$6.67
1. NSYNC (host)
2. rams81
----------
$3.33
[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for a phantom, that is if you guys can wait till Thursday. I can pay now and everything, but I won't have time to go on my PS3 tomorrow. If not than that's fine.

[quote name='Brainberry']It isn't a dick move. I got home after class and wanted to get it over with so I PM'd momochi and told him to contact WV Matsui for the last slot since I already assumed the game was avail.

No need to acknowledge anything, and if you feel like its grounds to not do business with someone then so be it.[/QUOTE]

Just offering some friendly advice.

I'll do business with almost anyone as long as the funds are flowing, I could care less if you people want to act like adolescents towards one another. Others may take offense to it though.

$6.67
1. NSYNC (host) - Paid.
2. rams81
----------
$3.33
1. Friend - Paid.
2. SD40 - Paid. Will download/install Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, Darksiders is on sale $9.99 this week. Looks like I won't be buying it from you, Turk, unless you give me a super insane deal. :lol:

Darksiders is on sale for $9.99. Weren't a few people interested in forming a group for that?

@jamehze: Hamilton's Great Adventure is $2.50 for Plus. Good thing we waited~

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Just offering some friendly advice.

I'll do business with almost anyone as long as the funds are flowing, I could care less if you people want to act like sexy individuals that value their time towards one another. Others may take offense to it though.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

^^^ =)

Chances are I might just buy 3 PSN cards so I can get ME3 asap, and just sell off the shares. I need it at launch asap. I already preordered it at GS but having the digital copy for a game thats likely to be a burner is enough for me to wait until the store updates on release day.

[quote name='Tsel']Oh wow, Darksiders is on sale $9.99 this week. Looks like I won't be buying it from you, Turk, unless you give me a super insane deal. :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol To be honest, I think that I'll hang on to it until the sale ends. Hardly seems worth it to redownload such a big file just to make 3 bucks!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol To be honest, I think that I'll hang on to it until the sale ends. Hardly seems worth it to redownload such a big file just to make 3 bucks![/QUOTE]

That's understandable. I'd do the same. ;)

Hopefully we can get a group going for it instead. Anyone interested in Darksiders? On sale for $10 this week.

[quote name='Tsel']That's understandable. I'd do the same. ;)

Hopefully we can get a group going for it instead. Anyone interested in Darksiders? On sale for $10 this week.[/QUOTE]

That's what, $3.33 for a resellable? Count me in for one.

Darksiders ($10)

Resellable ($3.33)
1. bastiartadi

Phantom ($1.66)

I can;t host btw.

[quote name='bastiartadi']That's what, $3.33 for a resellable? Count me in for one.

Darksiders ($10)

Resellable ($3.33)
1. bastiartadi

Phantom ($1.66)

I can;t host btw.[/QUOTE]
I'll take a resellable too, but I don't know if I'll be able to host either. We'll see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back