Darksiders ($10)

Resellable(Team Yoda) ($3.33)
1. bastiartadi
2. tsel

Phantom Menace(Team Maul) ($1.66)
1.snakemaster2389
2.Anydaynow89

[quote name='robilicious']is anyone interested in a Mafia II group?[/QUOTE]

I might be, I'm thinking of deleting my DAO Phantom slot since I couldn't get into it.

[quote name='robilicious']can you find someone to host cuz i have no possibility of hosting.
btw saw that on the eu psn is a nfs most wanted ps2 remake, any interest in that?[/QUOTE]

I'll host a Mafia II group for you guys.

OMG, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (5.47GB) is on the EU/UK store for £14.99!!!

Just Dance 3 (£29.99/€39.99)
Rating: PEGI 3
Availability: All Locales
File Size: 11GB

Smash ‘N’ Survive (£9.99/€12.99)
Rating: PEGI 7
File Size: 1.9GB

Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X 2 (£19.99/€29.99)
Rating: PEGI 12
File Size: 8.74GB

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (£14.99/€19.99)
Rating: PEGI 18
Availability: Not available in Germany
File Size: 5.47GB

Might & Magic Clash of Heroes + DLC (£13.99/€17.99)
Rating: PEGI 12
File Size: 1.7GB

Quizball Goal! (£7.99/€9.99)
File Size: 401MB

Motorstorm RC (£4.79/€5.99)
File Size: 1.28GB

PlayStation Plus
Members can receive 50% off each of the following titles:
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Special Offer Selection
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass DLC Bundle (Was £8.99/€11.25 – Now £7.29/€8.99)
GTA IV Episodes Bundle DLC Bundle (Was £15.99/€19.99 – Now £10.99/€13.99)
Burnout Paradise DLC Bundle (Was £15.99/€19.99 – Now £11.99/€14.99)
Additonal Plus discount of 20%
Crysis 2 DLC – Decimation DLC Bundle (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £5.49/€6.99)
Crysis 2 DLC – Retaliation DLC Bundle (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £5.49/€6.99)

Price Drops
L.A. Noire (PS3) (Was £31.99/€39.99 – Now £23.99/€29.99)
L.A. Noire Complete Bundle (PS3) (Was £39.99/€49.99 – Now £31.99/€39.99)
Crazy Taxi (PS3) (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £6.49/€7.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to create another group HeavyD

Mafia II - $19.99 (7.5GB)
$6.67
1. NSYNC (host)
2. rams81
----------
$3.33
1. Robilicious

SD420 is interested in a Phantom but can't download til tomorrow.

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
1. NSYNC (host)
----------

EDIT: There's enough in the MotorStorm Apocalypse account to add MotorStorm RC. Sent PM's to members I think might have the other resale slot.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']If any of the Mass Effect 3 groups need a host i've got quite a few $20 PSN Cards handy so i'd be more than happy to host for you guys as well.[/QUOTE]

Don't happen to have a $10 one on you do you? We need it for our Darksiders group.

EDIT: Speaking of Clash of Heroes, anyone wants a match, add me up! Send me a PM for my PSN ID

@NSYNC

Yikes, deleting post now.

[quote name='NSYNC']Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
1. NSYNC (host)
----------

EDIT: There's enough in the MotorStorm Apocalypse account to add MotorStorm RC. Sent PM's to members I think might have the other resale slot.[/QUOTE]

How much would shares be? I might take a resell if it's not too much.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']im going to gamestop later so i can get a 20 psn card for our darksiders group if u want[/QUOTE]

Go to Best Buy instead and get a $10 card.

[quote name='Tsel']How much would shares be? I might take a resell if it's not too much.[/QUOTE]

Figuring it out now. May be better to buy a £10 and a £5 card opposed to a £25.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Don't happen to have a $10 one on you do you? We need it for our Darksiders group.
[/QUOTE]

I'm off to Best Buy in a couple of hours so i could always pick up a $10 card for you, Bast.

[quote name='Brainberry']I still don't understand why people are giving Matsui shit for it when I hosted and had momochi take up the last slot.

If you're gonna point fingers, point them at me(come at me bro's)

WV was just a slot holder in a share, im the asshole who wanted it done asap.[/QUOTE]

Still a dick move, but Im not going to lose sleep over it, Plus theres always Karma to take care of it:lol:

Heavyd814life can you host Group 7 Mass effect 3?

Snkae I can host Darksiders, Ill just buy it with my cc to avoid having any money left in account.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Speaking of Clash of Heroes, anyone wants a match, add me up![/QUOTE]

Someday, I will take you up on this. I swear. Someday. :)

Feels like we're thriving here. Setting up groups left and right. I was just explaining to my brother how gamesharing worked and how we basically beat the system.

Feels good man. :cool:

[quote name='NSYNC']Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
1. NSYNC (host)
----------
1. Reo 15x

EDIT: There's enough in the MotorStorm Apocalypse account to add MotorStorm RC. Sent PM's to members I think might have the other resale slot.[/QUOTE]
I'm in for one phantom.

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Still a dick move, but Im not going to lose sleep over it, Plus theres always Karma to take care of it:lol:

Snkae I can host Darksiders, Ill just buy it with my cc to avoid having any money left in account.[/QUOTE]

Dick move on my part? Yes. Matsui's? No. But hey I'm okay with it.

[quote name='Brainberry']Dick move on my part? Yes. Matsui's? No. But hey I'm okay with it.[/QUOTE]

God damn I'll be done this short ass game by the time this dies down haha

Thanks Brain

[quote name='NSYNC']I'd be shocked if it's less than 20GB, honestly[/QUOTE]

holy Arashu! that would require a lot of deleting considering you need twice as much to install. you might make a bunch of ppl jump ship nsync lol.

L.A. Noire was what, 24GB? I'd expect this game to be around that range. We'll have to see if it's multi-disc on 360 first.

EDIT: It's going to be on 2 discs, so it's a biggie.

[quote name='Anydaynow89']
.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i can definitely host it. Would you guys like to pre-order it now so you can get the pre-order bonuses?

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm off to Best Buy in a couple of hours so i could always pick up a $10 card for you, Bast.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer. Would have grabbed it if Anydaynow didn;t offer to host in the next post :D. Really appreciate the offer HeavyD.

[quote name='Anydaynow89']
Snkae I can host Darksiders, Ill just buy it with my cc to avoid having any money left in account.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for stepping up. Can you PM snake so that it's official? Wouldn't want him to go buy a PSN card when you offered up to host.

[quote name='Derfel']Someday, I will take you up on this. I swear. Someday. :)[/QUOTE]

Haha! Bring it on! Still enjoy the heck out of it even after all these months. Bought the DLC but never even tried them yet. PM me your PSN ID and I'll add you up.

k, just picking up Asura's Wrath then, no 20 psn card. If anyone wants to make a uk games group with Maximo vs. Army of Zin, Swords of Destiny and Fear Effect 2 then please help me do it

[quote name='bastiartadi']Thanks for the offer. Would have grabbed it if Anydaynow didn;t offer to host in the next post :D. Really appreciate the offer HeavyD.
[/QUOTE]

No worries, man. I think i'll pick up a couple of $10 cards anyway since someone always seems to need one

[quote name='snakemaster2389']k, just picking up Asura's Wrath then, no 20 psn card. If anyone wants to make a uk games group with Maximo vs. Army of Zin, Swords of Destiny and Fear Effect 2 then please help me do it[/QUOTE]

You can find 5, 10 and 25 pound cards on eBay, Snake. Do you just need someone to help you figure out how many cards you'll need and how much each share will cost?

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - £14.99 (5.47GB)
$8.66
1. NSYNC (host)
2. ganjaman1
----------
$4.33
1. Reo 15x

Added myself for a resellable.

[quote name='ganjaman1']Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - £14.99 (5.47GB)
$8.66
1. NSYNC (host)
2. ganjaman1
----------
$4.33
1. Reo 15x
2. Tsel

Added myself for a resellable.[/QUOTE]
I'll take a phantom to fill the group.

Would someone be kind enough to PM me on how phantom shares work? This will be my first time as a phantom. 8-[

[quote name='Tsel']I'll take a phantom to fill the group.

Would someone be kind enough to PM me on how phantom shares work? This will be my first time as a phantom. 8-[[/QUOTE]

PM sent buddy.

If anyone wants to be the last phantom in that Dead Rising 2: Off the Record group, just let me know. I will easily give up my spot as I don't have the HDD space or the willingness to play it right away.

I may just wait for a resellable.

[quote name='Tsel']If anyone wants to be the last phantom in that Dead Rising 2: Off the Record group, just let me know. I will easily give up my spot as I don't have the HDD space or the willingness to play it right away.

I may just wait for a resellable.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it!!!!!!!!! That is if you have no interest in playing it what so ever.

Its a standalone game? Dont need DR 2 to play it?

[quote name='NSYNC']L.A. Noire was what, 24GB? I'd expect this game to be around that range. We'll have to see if it's multi-disc on 360 first.

EDIT: It's going to be on 2 discs, so it's a biggie.[/QUOTE]

the specs on the pc version of ME3 require 15 GB of free space, idk how this would translate to consoles,

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - £14.99 (5.47GB)
$8.66
1. NSYNC (host) - Paid
2. ganjaman1 - Paid
----------
$4.33
1. Reo 15x - Paid

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PLAYSTATION...s_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item2a19bbd6a5
EDIT: There's enough in the MotorStorm Apocalypse account to add MotorStorm RC. Sent PM's to members I think might have the other resale slot.

[quote name='Anydaynow89']they got 15 uk psn card

http://cardscodes.com/Playstation_Network_Live_Card_15_Pound_UK-149.html

for 17.64[/QUOTE]

I wish. More like $27.62 when you change the currency to USD. ebay is the cheapest and fastest for these cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - £14.99 (5.47GB)
$8.66
1. NSYNC (host) - Paid
2. ganjaman1
----------
$4.33
1. Reo 15x - Paid

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PLAYSTATION...s_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item2a19bbd6a5

I wish. More like $27.62 when you change the currency to USD. ebay is the cheapest and fastest for these cards.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I meant 17.64 gbd. Beats buying a 25 Uk psn card.

how much at ebay?

Darksiders bought and pms sent. send gift payments

[quote name='Tsel']Any reason why sending a gift to you still charges a fee, anydaynow?[/QUOTE]

mmm I dont know , I thought it was free. My paypal is Mexican I dont know if that has anything to do with it.

how much it charged you?

[quote name='NSYNC']Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - £14.99 (5.47GB)
$8.66
1. NSYNC (host) - Paid
2. ganjaman1
----------
$4.33
1. Reo 15x - Paid

I wish. More like $27.62 when you change the currency to USD. ebay is the cheapest and fastest for these cards.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last phantom (if Tsel still wants out) but cannot download/activate until tomorrow. It's up to you guys in the group if you want to wait.

You can have it if the others don't mind waiting. I don't mind you taking it.

Anydaynow, it just charged 2 cents, but it was weird. It says you're a 'premier member' so I don't if that anything to do with it. I had to go back to assure I checked the 'gift' option.

[quote name='Tsel']You can have it if the others don't mind waiting. I don't mind you taking it.

Anydaynow, it just charged 2 cents, but it was weird. It says you're a 'premier member' so I don't if that anything to do with it. I had to go back to assure I checked the 'gift' option.[/QUOTE]

I always get charged 2-cents on gifts. I assume it's cause I am from Canada and am usually sending money to people in the US.

Don't complain !! I'm from Argentina and can't even send payments as GIFT.
So in every transaction I've to pay 5.4% + $0.3 more to cover the fees :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back