CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited my post to remove the games, they are all gone. Tiger is now gone as well, as I got a great trade offer from benjam.

Thanks to all the nice messages from everyone. This thread and its users save me more money in the end than those games.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Edit - All games are now spoken for, though I am keeping the requests live in the post, as well as the blowout specials I have below.

As is always the case with life, there are a few requests/rules I have though.

1. Please only take something you want to actually play.
2. Only 1 account per user.
3. You must have no known negative trader or gameshare feedback on CAG. You also must have at least one positive experience.
4. I ask that you not resell it. Keep it until you are done, then gift it to someone else that may want to play it. I cannot force that obviously, it is just a request.
[/QUOTE]

Bravo sir, bravo. I remember a similar user who did this a while back. Similar rules as you have, give it for free once you're done. Might do this for some small shares I don't need.

To whoever has back to the future, PM me when you're done! Been dying to play that since EP1 got released for free!

To anyone that has RE5, anyone wanna do Co-Op? Haven't started the game personally but I think co-op should be fun.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Selling 3 slots of the Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog DLC (The AK, the Para, and the T-Shirt), 2$

Also selling slots of Assassins Creed 1 and Assassins Creed 2 (All DLC), for 5$ each

And finally a slot of Sideway:New York, 2$[/QUOTE]

Sent You PM! Very interested in Uncharted 3 DLC & Sideway New York.

Still selling 2 slots of Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog DLC (The AK, Para, and T-Shirt), 2$

And slots of Assassins Creed 1 and Assassins Creed 2 (With all DLC), 5$

[quote name='Foxx']Anyone know why hardly anyones buying games? Seems strange considering everyone has good deals at the moment.

Anywho selling 1 slot of

Resident Evil 4, Borderlands, MGS1, inFAMOUS, Little Big Planet, Blops rezurrection zombiez, Killzone Liberation, and more - $7 (a savings of... alot lol)[/QUOTE]

I'd like this if it's still available. Let me know.

**edit**

Hey, Foxx, I tried replying to your PM but it said your inbox is full and what not. Regardless, let me know if the other person backs out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to randomdud for the quick payment for the RE blowout special I had. Very cool!

I do have one more thing to toss out. Due to a mistake on my part, I am picking up a Sonic Adventure account and have 3 slots accounted for right now. I have 2 slots left I am giving out as well. The catch there though is that I won't be picking that up for a day or two, so if you want it, you will need a little patience.

Anyone interested in joining a long term Batman DLC group starting with Nightwing at $6.99? We will purchase all the map packs and skins when they are released. Add yourself if you are.

Batman Arkham City Long Term Share

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. katastrophie

Selling/Trading:
Alien Breed 1 + 2
Alien Breed 3 and Spare Parts
Ghostbusters
All Borderlands DLC
Tales of Monkey Island
BFBC2 Onslaught/BF1943

Give me some offers.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Thanks to randomdud for the quick payment for the RE blowout special I had. Very cool!
[/QUOTE]
No, thank you for being awesome. :D

Selling:
Infamous 2 DLC Hero Voucher with Sniper Blast Skill- 2$
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone Minipack + WB Games?- $3

PM me if you're interested to buy or have a trade offer, but please be aware that I am almost at my max amount of accounts so trading will be unlikely.

One year of PS+ ($10/share, free Jurassic Park to keep) group only
Add your name if you are serious about joining. PS+ needs to be activated during 11/1 - 11/7 or Jurassic Park will not be included.

1. dangkid (host)
2. rpg (PAID)
3. snakemaster2389 (PAID)
4. Crashmasteromega (PAID)
5. thenadz (PAID)

GAMESHARE COMPLETED

Selling/Trade

Homefront + All DLC - $7
Vegas 2 - $5 ($2 off)
GameStop $2.99 credit - PM offer - would take inFamous FOB as trade for it!

PM Me!!!!

[quote name='Foxx']Anyone know why hardly anyones buying games? Seems strange considering everyone has good deals at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for more gameshares to buy, honestly. There's just too much BF3, COD:BO, Infamous, and WB games floating around.

I have a share with 10+ PSN games on it with a changed password and a host that dropped off the face of the earth, I'm slowly trying to get those games back individually. Needs moar PSN games!

[quote name='Foxx']Anyone know why hardly anyones buying games? Seems strange considering everyone has good deals at the moment.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='WV Matsui']I am curious of this as well! It is harder than hell to get rid of some shares now and seems like you have to discount to have a shot sometimes...[/QUOTE]
lack of organization, uninteresting price/share, possible suitor not seeing it, etc...

[quote name='Ace!']why would someone take such a nice gesture to make 2 or 3 bucks...think about what you said there...

People are not that poor.[/QUOTE]
you would! (be surprised, like Foxx said) whoever bought X or Y slot might resell it full price!

[quote name='iwarboY']dantes inferno

$4.00 a share

1)iwarboY
2)gray13wolf420
3)Acquiesc3
4)Zed_Zilla ?
5) ?

i'll host

- There are 2 spots open until i get a confirmation on Zed-Zilla -
i also suggest purchasing NSYNC's dantes DLC for only $1.00 as you probably won't see the offer again anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

bumped.

Infamous Festival of Blood $2 or willing to trade for:
Crysis
Limbo
Outland
Red Johnson Chronicles
Rochard
The last guy
Make me an offer Thanks

Split/Second + WB games (iNfamous + Wipeout HD)- $5

About a Blob co-op map pack - Free!

RE4 + Code Veronica + PSN+ (til 12/27/11 - Free games include: PvZ, Costume Quest, Dead Nation, Burn Zombie Burn You still have 2 months worth of free games) - $6.00 ($2 off the two games and free PSN+!)

Come on guys, you're killing me here! It's a great deal!

i really need like $5 bucks. i will sell infamous: festival of blood code(not a share), and eufloria code(not a share) for $5 bucks paypal. im selling both codes together for 5 bucks.

*All are US accounts.

Share 1
Call of Duty Black Ops All 4 Map Packs.. $10 ($2 off)!

First PM gets it!

Share 2
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $2 ($1 off)

Share 3
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs..$4 ($2 off)

Take both 2 and 3 shares for $5 ($4 off)!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i really need like $5 bucks. i will sell infamous: festival of blood code(not a share), and eufloria code(not a share) for $5 bucks paypal. im selling both codes together for 5 bucks.[/QUOTE]

I'll take that deal, Snakemaster. Shoot me a pm with you PP info

[quote name='Brainberry']anybody interested in getting a group for Mortal Combat Vs DC?

hopefully its 30.00[/QUOTE]

I am...just curious of the price!

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Bump.Both Zombie Apocalypse games

1.) [Host]
2.) Jokerkun890
3.) TheCro
4.) Snakemaster2389
5.) iRobotZombie

Only need one more person (host). $4 a share![/QUOTE]

Guys, Snakemaster and myself have given up (dropping out). Thanks for showing interest.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Need host for this ASAP:

2. WakYasuk
3. WakYasuk(2)
4. retro.elite
5. dgwillia006[/QUOTE]

This is Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter, 25$ to host it, everyone is ready to pay when host is established

Black Ops $10
All Black Ops Maps $11
Tiger Woods 12 $10
$30 for all 3

Prices Dropped for some!

Buuuuump

Just need a host for Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter group, already filled and ready to pay. 25$ to host (In a hurry, because we arent sure if they plan to take it down once individual DLC is released)

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Need host for this ASAP:

2. WakYasuk
3. WakYasuk(2)
4. retro.elite
5. dgwillia006[/QUOTE]

I can host this for you guys if someone is willing to buy an extra slot and sell it later or if someone wants to join but can't host. Send me a PM.

One year of PS+ ($10/share, free Jurassic Park to keep) group only
Add your name if you are serious about joining. PS+ needs to be activated during 11/1 - 11/7 or Jurassic Park will not be included.

1. dangkid (host)
2. rpg
3. snakemaster2389
4. Crashmasteromega

one more person left to fill the group

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I can host this for you guys if someone is willing to buy an extra slot and sell it later or if someone wants to join but can't host. Send me a PM.[/QUOTE]

I'll buy the extra slot

Selling/Trade

Homefront + All DLC - $7
Vegas 2 - $5 ($2 off)
GameStop $2.99 credit - PM offer - would take inFamous FOB as trade for it!

PM Me!!!!

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Can a ps3 become restricted from adding funds. I have tried 2 different credit cards, and neither of them are able to add funds[/QUOTE]

Could just be PSN issues, there was like a week about 3 months ago and me and a few others couldnt add $hit, psn cards, Crrdit cards, didnt matter

[quote name='llopez13']How do people get 2.99 gamestop credit?[/QUOTE]

Have a power up rewards card, go to poweruprewards.com and enter your email and password, then spend your points
They have coupons, tee shirts and random crap, $3 psn cards, all sorts of stuff
Or check ebay

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'll buy the extra slot[/QUOTE]

Alright cool, i'll send out my Paypal info to everyone.

1. Cheapbrokegamer (PAID)
2. WakYasuk (PAID)
3. WakYasuk (PAID)
4. retro.elite (PAID)
5. dgwillia006 (PAID)

Buying it now, will send out account info shortly. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back