Arkham City Robin and/or Nightwing dlc
Mafia II Betrayal of Jimmy dlc[/QUOTE]

What are you willing to pay for the Robin dlc? :whistle2:k

[quote name='TurkFebruary']In order of want:

PSN funds (any amount please!)
Dead Island dlc (US region)
Arkham City Robin and/or Nightwing dlc
Mafia II Betrayal of Jimmy dlc[/QUOTE]

I have an extra code for the Catwoman DLC if you bought a used copy. Giving it away.

[quote name='Usuyami']Might be interested in EA Sports MMA, anyone have it?[/QUOTE]
I'll be done with the trophies today at night or tomorrow. But I only have one slot free and want to keep the game.. If you're interested I can offer you a timeshare for you to get the trophies.

The next person to post "in" after me will get a free share of I am alive.

There's a catch though of course, ill pm you, then you just give me a fully detailed explanation of how the new gamesharing(phantoms/resalable) works

simple right?

"in"

[quote name='Usuyami']Might be interested in EA Sports MMA, anyone have it?[/QUOTE]
Careful. You're still looking at around 200 online wins for plat even with the new XP boost.

[quote name='NSYNC']"in"

Careful. You're still looking at around 200 online wins for plat even with the new XP boost.[/QUOTE]

Pm sent good sir.

[quote name='NSYNC']Careful. You're still looking at around 200 online wins for plat even with the new XP boost.[/QUOTE]
You're right.. It al depends on what belt you're at..
You get aprox 1000XP for winning, and 350XP for loosing.. Plus the bonuses..

[quote name='galindo62']The next person to post "in" after me will get a free share of I am alive.

There's a catch though of course, ill pm you, then you just give me a fully detailed explanation of how the new gamesharing(phantoms/resalable) works

simple right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NSYNC']"in"

Careful. You're still looking at around 200 online wins for plat even with the new XP boost.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']:( damn[/QUOTE]
You mind passing on I Am Alive when you're done with it NSYNC? To Matsui first of course and then if he wants to pass it on.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']do not play silent hill:downpour, really average and the game doesnt tell u where to go. not good at all. im having fun with Yakuza: Dead Souls :)[/QUOTE]
You mean a game that doesn't hold your hand, sign me the fuck up. Also I'm totally hyped for Yakuza: DS. I love all the Yakuza games.

no durden, downpour is a mess, i dont think i can continue it and I liked Homecoming at least it was good. i'll just get the sh hd collection(on psn hopefully!) i love sh2 but i never played 3

[quote name='snakemaster2389']no durden, downpour is a mess, i dont think i can continue it and I liked Homecoming at least it was good. i'll just get the sh hd collection(on psn hopefully!) i love sh2 but i never played 3[/QUOTE]
Interesting. I too liked Homecoming (I actually loved it) so I'm ignoring all the complaints about downpour. 2 and 4 were my favorites but I liked all of them with 3 and Origins falling towards the bottom of my list being the ones I liked least. (Yes, I liked Homecoming more than 3, 3 was the sequel 2 should have been but since they established that games followed the town instead of characters by the time 3 came out I could care less about the characters from the original.) Very sad and disappointed 4 is not in the collection.

[quote name='TylDurden']People who want Journey, maybe we should make another group.

Tigerlust
mikespit1
menikmati
tyldurden[/QUOTE]
Tyler, thanks for making a list, can you host?

I'm in for a resell able preferably!

Others expressing interest:
firesword2007 (phantom)
El-Producto (phantom)
menikmati (needs phantom/resell explained)

[quote name='TigerLust']Tyler, thanks for making a list, can you host?

I'm in for a resell able preferably!

Others expressing interest:
firesword2007 (phantom)
El-Producto (phantom)
menikmati (needs phantom/resell explained)[/QUOTE]

Interested as well. I prefer a resell, but a phantom would alright too.

I may still have my unclaimed bloodbath arena code from the special edition and we could buy the white ryder dlc if you guys want to do a gameshare.

Dead Island DLC Gameshare
Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
2.TurkFebruary
Phantom
1.Dammenion

Still Looking for a phantom for this

[quote name='NSYNC']"in"

How long does 200 online wins take?

[quote name='bill123']I may still have my unclaimed bloodbath arena code from the special edition and we could buy the white ryder dlc if you guys want to do a gameshare.

Dead Island DLC Gameshare
Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
2.TurkFebruary
Phantom
1.Dammenion

Still Looking for a phantom for this[/QUOTE]

Cost for phantom?

Journey group under way.

Resell $5
TylDurden
Tigerlust (Payment Received)

Phantoms $2.50
Rams81 (Payment Received)
menikmati (pm sent, phantom explained, awaiting payment)

I won't have access to my PS3 till tomorrow. Hopefully you guys check the boards on weekends (I usually don't). I'll create the account on saturday and give info to phantom holders so the Resell holders can download as soon as they're done.

BTW Siren Blood Curse is fantastic but as you can see from earlier posts I loved Homecoming so what do I know. (just great games ;-P)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsel']You mind passing on I Am Alive when you're done with it NSYNC? To Matsui first of course and then if he wants to pass it on.[/QUOTE]

I think it's going to be a phantom slot. Not sure, but I figured that's why galindo62 was asking.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']How long does 200 online wins take?[/QUOTE]

No clue. I just checked on PS3trophies.org. The x20 XP made me think this would be an easy platinum so I went to go check. Haven't played an MMA game since UFC2009.

[quote name='NSYNC']I think it's going to be a phantom slot. Not sure, but I figured that's why galindo62 was asking.

No clue. I just checked on PS3trophies.org. The x20 XP made me think this would be an easy platinum so I went to go check. Haven't played an MMA game since UFC2009.[/QUOTE]

I'd play it if I thought I could earn the xp in a month. They're saying 1000xp for a win and 350xp for a loss now.

Don't you just need 54,000 xp to earn all of the belts?

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ea-sports-mma/74051-ea-sports-mma-trophy-guide-road-map.html

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Don't you just need 54,000 xp to earn all of the belts?[/QUOTE]

If true, then that changes everything. I just read a topic on the message board and didn't look at the trophy guide. I hope you're right and not the person I saw say 180 wins. I may give it a shot if you only need 54 wins.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Don't you just need 54,000 xp to earn all of the belts?
[/QUOTE]
No, definitely not!
"To go from a masters division black belt to a masters division red belt you need 54000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match."

That means that to go from the master black belt to master red belt you need 54000XP.. But you need to count all the previous XP to get to that master black belt..

--------

Example: I currently have a master black belt (with white strips). You need 6500XP for each "level" (from 0 strips to 4 strips.. You need to complete it 5 times).. So to complete the master black belt (with white stips), you need 32500XP..
After this, you have the master black belt (with red strips), I guess it would be 7000XP for each level.. And after that one, finally the master red belt.

NOTE: Only the black belt has white & red strips (So it's like there are two black belts).

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I'd play it if I thought I could earn the xp in a month. They're saying 1000xp for a win and 350xp for a loss now.

Don't you just need 54,000 xp to earn all of the belts?

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ea-sports-mma/74051-ea-sports-mma-trophy-guide-road-map.html[/QUOTE]

If that roadmap is correct in xp required and you don't get xp for doing other stuff, it would take 256 games of alternating wins and losses to get the final belt. Wanna boost this with me? :D

DiZeo, how long are each match approximately?

[quote name='Usuyami']If that roadmap is correct in xp required and you don't get xp for doing other stuff, it would take 256 games of alternating wins and losses to get the final belt. Wanna boost this with me? :D

DiZeo, how long are each match approximately?[/QUOTE]

Well.. Getting the belts will depend on your skills.
Matches can be of:
-3 rounds of 5 minutes
-1 round of 20 minutes
-1 round of 10 minutes and 1 round of 5 minutes..

Not many fights go to distance, most of them are ended by KO, TKO or Submission.. If you're really good and win most of the matches you play, you'll go quicker through the belts.. But you'll also find people that plays very well, or people that abuse the "gass to pass" tactic.. That take you down almost instantly, and try to take your stamina to go to mount position and KO you easily..
It will depend on how well you play...

[quote name='DiZeo']Well.. Getting the belts will depend on your skills.
Matches can be of:
-3 rounds of 5 minutes
-1 round of 20 minutes

Not many fights go to distance, most of them are ended by KO, TKO or Submission.. If you're really good and win most of the matches you play, you'll go quicker through the belts.. But you'll also find people that plays very well, or people that abuse the "gass to pass" tactic.. That take you down almost instantly, and try to take your stamina to go to mount position and KO you easily..
It will depend on how well you play...[/QUOTE]

So it's possible to end a match in 30 seconds by submission or KO if the other person doesn't do anything?

[quote name='Usuyami']So it's possible to end a match in 30 seconds by submission or KO if the other person doesn't do anything?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's possible :)

[quote name='DiZeo']Yes, it's possible :)[/QUOTE]

Interesting! I'm definitely interested in that timeshare you offered earlier when you're done with the game. :)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Matsui's lowball now shipping to Canadia! For extra of course![/QUOTE]

Hmm. How much extra are we talking here? Particularly in Ontario?

[quote name='Usuyami']If that roadmap is correct in xp required and you don't get xp for doing other stuff, it would take 256 games of alternating wins and losses to get the final belt. Wanna boost this with me? :D

DiZeo, how long are each match approximately?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DiZeo']Well.. Getting the belts will depend on your skills.
Matches can be of:
-3 rounds of 5 minutes
-1 round of 20 minutes

It will depend on how well you play...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Usuyami']So it's possible to end a match in 30 seconds by submission or KO if the other person doesn't do anything?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like technically, we could do it really quickly if we simply alternated wins. If I can get a hold of a copy or share of the game, I'm up for it. Anyone have one available?

[quote name='Usuyami']Interesting! I'm definitely interested in that timeshare you offered earlier when you're done with the game. :)[/QUOTE]
OK, I'll PM you when I'm finished.
I'll try to finish it tonight and if I don't have the time, I'll do it tomorrow.

[quote name='DiZeo']OK, I'll PM you when I'm finished.
I'll try to finish it tonight and if I don't have the time, I'll do it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

No need to hurry. I'm still working on ME3. My game froze and all my game file got corrupted. All my progress was erased so I had to start over on the 5000 kills trophy. :cry:

[quote name='Usuyami']No need to hurry. I'm still working on ME3. My game froze and all my game file got corrupted. All my progress was erased so I had to start over on the 5000 kills trophy. :cry:[/QUOTE]

vader.jpg

That sucks, dude. :(

[quote name='Usuyami']No need to hurry. I'm still working on ME3. My game froze and all my game file got corrupted. All my progress was erased so I had to start over on the 5000 kills trophy. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Main reason I backup data via ps+ or flash drive everytime I quit a game. I learned the hard way a few years back with GTA IV and then again a year ago with the YLOD.

Starting over on the 5,000 kills trophy has to hurt... :lol:

[quote name='snakemaster2389']38 fye card and two $3 amazon gcs for sale. need paypal asap![/QUOTE]

I can lend you the $2 if you need it now. Just pay me back whenever.

[quote name='Brainberry']I'm getting my 5000 kills in multiplayer[/QUOTE]

I'm halfway through my Insanity playthrough. Surprisingly easier than I expected. I'm only at about 1400 kills now. Let's run some multiplayer together later. :)

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm halfway through my Insanity playthrough. Surprisingly easier than I expected. I'm only at about 1400 kills now. Let's run some multiplayer together later. :)[/QUOTE]

Sure thing!

Need to get though a couple gold rooms. You get like 90k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back