CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NSYNC']Told ya, WV Matsui. Now you can form the super account with the Jak and Sly Trilogies.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

[quote name='DiZeo']I could buy the cards, but it wouldn't be the best option.. As I'm from Argentina I can't send/receive money as gift, so everyone should send me a bit more money to cover the fees..

The best would be if some of you from the US can do it (so you three don't have to pay fees, sending the payments as gift).[/QUOTE]
Well, hmmm, we'll need to organize to get this going, I could send a little more but that would not be _optimum_, maybe Topaz or snake can help us.

[quote name='TylDurden']People who want Journey, maybe we should make another group.

Tigerlust
mikespit1
menikmati
tyldurden[/QUOTE]
Thanks for making a list of interested people, I'm in for a resell able preferably! Can you host?

Also, just in case either of the other two don't join us for whatever reason, there is someone who PMed me the other day expressing interest in a phantom slot, the CAG username is firesword2007

EDIT: also El-Producto just posted, interested in a phantom

I'm looking for anything, really, I've got $10 in my paypal

more so than anything PS3 games

also, would like to know what the Phanton accounts are all about?

Sorry guys, i'll have to drop out of the group because after playing the demo, I was really disappointed with this game, and don't see myself playing it.

Sorry again :( So to forgive me, maybe I can still host for you guys. Let me know, because I already hosted a UK game in the past with 2x25 cards bought http://electronicfirst.com/buy-playstation-network-cards/25playstation-network-cards-uk/ here, and it went smooth. Don't know about ebay though.

[quote name='cobolatrix']So guys, how are we going to do this?

I can't buy the cards because paypal hates me (limited my account and then blocked it), so I have to ask a friend to transfer the funds.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cobolatrix']So guys, how are we going to do this?

I can't buy the cards because paypal hates me (limited my account and then blocked it), so I have to ask a friend to transfer the funds.[/QUOTE]

Im interested in phantom. Plz let me know when some1 drops.

FIFA Street releases in about two hours. Losing a $25 resale slot hurts, but someone needs to buy those PSN cards already, haha.

FIFA Street (£49.99)

Resellable (£16.66)
1- DiZeo
2-
Phantom (£8.33)
1- cobolatrix
2- snakemaster2389

-------------

No problem Topaz, it can happen to any of us.. We'll see if snake or the new one that joins can host, if not we'll probably contact you :)
OK, so there's a free resellable slot!! Feel free to add yourself if you're interested.

i cant host the fifa street group. i only have a $20 US psn card. I have a $38 FYE gc for trade!! pm me!! i'm looking for either gamestop credit, best buy credit or paypal

[quote name='hanun1002']Any1 can explain how a phantom share work? Please[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

And big props to Tsel for selling me his copy of Deus Ex:HR. Thanks!

@Matsui
No international shipping on your lowball? :( You do know that you don't cover the shipping right? The bidders do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']Any Idea whats coming out next week?[/QUOTE]

HOPEFULLY Silent Hill HD? Haha! And dude, it's just Thursday.

Ninja sales this week:
Grandia (Price Drop) (PS3) (now $5.99, original price $9.99)
Saints Row: The Third – Money Shot Pack (Price Change) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $2.99)
Sam And Max – The Devil’S Playhouse – Full Season (Price Change) (PS3) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
Myst (Price Change) (PS3) (now $12.99, original price $19.99)
Dead Block (Price Change) (PS3) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
SkyDrift (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)

[quote name='bastiartadi']PM sent.

And big props to Tsel for selling me his copy of Deus Ex:HR. Thanks![/QUOTE]

$10 for Deus Ex? Hook me up!! :cry:

I may be selling my share of Gotham City Impostors. I've only played the game twice in the past month. I'm not 100% that I'll sell it, but it will be $5 if I do.

Just a heads up. :3

[quote name='Usuyami']$10 for Deus Ex? Hook me up!! :cry:[/QUOTE]

You must've missed the Gamefly sale lol.

Family Video has it for $10 as well, with $2.95 shipping or you can find it in store.

[quote name='Tsel']You must've missed the Gamefly sale lol.

Family Video has it for $10 as well, with $2.95 shipping or you can find it in store.[/QUOTE]

We're both from the Not-so-great-in-video-game-deals White North

Here's what I can do Usu. Next time I go into town, I will stop by and see if my local Family Video has any PS3 copies of Deus Ex. If they do, I'll pick it up for you and ship it your way for cost + shipping. It'll probably be like $13. I have no problem shipping to Canada.

[quote name='Tsel']Yep, I'm selling Gotham City Impostors. $5 and it's yours.[/QUOTE]

Damn you Tsel, now the GCI market is flooded with 2 shares for sale :)

Gotham City Imposters $5

coming soon: Red Dead Redemption
COD:Black Ops (game only)

[quote name='Tsel']Yep, I'm selling Gotham City Impostors. $5 and it's yours.[/QUOTE]

Hey I don't have any paypal at the moment but can I interest you in a share of Payday the heist and subway uncharted 3 promotions and uncharted 3 theme? I still need it since it's for my brother but you can have a slot and we can come to an agreement :)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Is it any extra usually to ship to Canadia?[/QUOTE]

It depends where you're from. It's usually a bit more expensive. Around $2 more? And there's no Canadian shipping in your lowball? :( Would be interested in getting Transformers!

FIFA Street (£49.99)

Resellable (£16.66)
1- DiZeo -> PAID
2- Brockothoko -> PAID
Phantom (£8.33)
1- cobolatrix -> PAID
2- snakemaster2389

---------------

Game purchased! PMs sent to Phantoms

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsel']Here's what I can do Usu. Next time I go into town, I will stop by and see if my local Family Video has any PS3 copies of Deus Ex. If they do, I'll pick it up for you and ship it your way for cost + shipping. It'll probably be like $13. I have no problem shipping to Canada.[/QUOTE]

Omg I love you. Let me know if you find it. :)

[quote name='galindo62']Big thanks to Turk for resident evil
And heavyd for bioshock 2(still downloading.

Also has anyone been playing silent hill downpour?[/QUOTE]

Not a problem man, enjoy them! They're both great games.

I heard some bad things about Downpour, but if anyone has anything good to say about it, I'm happy to hear (well... read!) what you have to say.

Offtopic: For those having EA Sports MMA.. EA Sports is taking down the online servers in about 1 month..
So if you're a trophy hunter, go get that master red belt.. They've increased the XP to x20 until they shut the servers down..

I have 2 slots remaining of Wipeout HD + Fury Upgrade and Quest for Booty from the WB promo. Lots of people are giving away free stuff so I though I'd join in.

Anyone who is interested in them, send me a PM. Must be a regular or hasn't joined in the last 3 months (2012). Slot must be given away once you're done.

EDIT: One slot left!

[quote name='galindo62']Big thanks to Turk for resident evil
And heavyd for bioshock 2(still downloading.

Also has anyone been playing silent hill downpour?[/QUOTE]

I had it in my list to rent from Gamefly but then I watched the preview of it and it kinda looked like it wouldnt be fun to play, so I removed it. I was hoping for Alan Wake type of gameplay but it just didnt look close enough for me. I'm curious if anyone played it and what they thought as well.

[quote name='Usuyami']Omg I love you. Let me know if you find it. :)[/QUOTE]

I'll be going there tomorrow, but I'll probably be gone all night. I'll let you know though once I'm home whether or not they had any copies. :D

Thanks Turk, I played 4 a long time ago :) can't wait to play both.

Also did anyone here play the earlier silent hills? Because I know downpour wasn't going to get critical acclaim, but the biggest complaint was combat, and honestly I never thought combat was that good, but I still enjoyed 2, 3, and 4,
I even liked the movie.

[quote name='galindo62']Thanks Turk, I played 4 a long time ago :) can't wait to play both.

Also did anyone here play the earlier silent hills? Because I know downpour wasn't going to get critical acclaim, but the biggest complaint was combat, and honestly I never thought combat was that good, but I still enjoyed 2, 3, and 4,
I even liked the movie.[/QUOTE]

I played Silent hill 1, 2 and 4 and enjoyed them, but the challenge with these new games is bringing them into modern gaming without making them frustrating. I get the feeling the one thing horror games like to do now is limit your ammo and weapons but to me thats cheap, it just makes them frustrating rather than add to the reality and adrenaline.

My perfect horror game is creepy atmosphere, cool monsters and plenty of ammo :)

[quote name='kanamit']I played Silent hill 1, 2 and 4 and enjoyed them, but the challenge with these new games is bringing them into modern gaming without making them frustrating. I get the feeling the one thing horror games like to do now is limit your ammo and weapons but to me thats cheap, it just makes them frustrating rather than add to the reality and adrenaline.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that the point of Resident Evil 1-3, Silent Hill 1 and even Dino Crisis? Haha. Hell, you even need those Ribbons to save in RE. You can't do a section and go back and save without wasting those precious ribbons!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Wasn't that the point of Resident Evil 1-3, Silent Hill 1 and even Dino Crisis? Haha. Hell, you even need those Ribbons to save in RE. You can't do a section and go back and save without wasting those precious ribbons![/QUOTE]

The controls on the older games sucked, but they balanced that out with slow moving zombies and monsters. Most of the fun was atmosphere and knowing something was there but not knowing what or when it was going to come after you. I loved Silent Hill 2 but the enemies werent difficult, Pyramid head was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back