CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']The store has been updated. I will be home in about an hour to purchase the game (Rayman 3) and send out account info. Stay tuned gentlemen.

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD (3/20) - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. jamehze (Paid)
2. Yanksfan (Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389 (Paid)
2. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Am Alive (Spring) - $14.99

Sellable - $4.99
1. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid)
2. Yanksfan (Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $2.50
1. Bigwig_rah (Paid)
2. thekoolkurt (Paid)[/QUOTE]

I am alive is 4/3

[quote name='bastiartadi']PM sent.[/QUOTE]
Thank you.
[quote name='momouchi']Warriors Orochi 3 $49.99
Resellable $16.67
1.Slayerxx1
Phantom $ 8.33
1. momouchi
2. clonesniper666

Need one more person, it is out now![/QUOTE]
Ok, I can take that last slot. Who is going to be the host?

[quote name='domo325']Hm, is Tactics any good? Looking to buy an RPG game for my Vita.[/QUOTE]

FFT is the best strategy RPG you will ever play in your life. Nothing even comes close to this masterpiece. Disgaea can shove it.

I love everything about it. Story, gameplay, soundtrack (Oh god, the soundtrack is fucking amazing. I bought the soundtrack, it was that awesome.), controls. The rewritten script (for War of the Lions) and redrawn cut scenes are definitely a plus. The best thing about War of the Lions though is the multiplayer. My buddies and I could finally settle who had the better team (Monk Ramza for the win!!)

Let me put it this way Domo. Played the hell out of it on my PS1. When the PSP came out, emulated the PS1 version on my PSP. When War of the Lions came out, bought that and played it too. When I bought my PS3, one of the first PSN titles I got was FFT. When FFT came out for the iOS, I got it too.

I repeat, it is the best SRPG you will ever play. The remastered War of the Lions version is definitely a must play if you haven't played it yet.

[quote name='Daisydog']Thank you.

Ok, I can take that last slot. Who is going to be the host?[/QUOTE]

I offerred, but it's likely going to be one of the veterans around here or so. As a sellable slot holder, we'll have to wait for the phantoms to finishing downloading anyway

[quote name='Daisydog']Thank you.

Ok, I can take that last slot. Who is going to be the host?[/QUOTE]

Good question, I've never hosted and don't have a credit card available for PSN so I'm out. Slayerxx has offered, and I'd be okay with that or clone.

[quote name='momouchi']Good question, I've never hosted and don't have a credit card available for PSN so I'm out. Slayerxx has offered, and I'd be okay with that or clone.[/QUOTE]

If daisydog will switch slots then I can host the group, if you guys want.

[quote name='WV Matsui']The Joystiq article I saw today said 3rd and the UK version on the 4th so I dunno[/QUOTE]
1 day difference shouldn't matter. At least it's coming soon. I was expecting it to come way later.

[quote name='bastiartadi']1 day difference shouldn't matter. At least it's coming soon. I was expecting it to come way later.[/QUOTE]

Oh I agree just wanted to put the date out there

[quote name='clonesniper666']Warriors Orochi 3 $49.99
Resellable $16.67
1.Slayerxx1
2. Clonesniper666 (host)
Phantom $ 8.33
1. momouchi
2. Daisydog

Payment info incoming soon.[/QUOTE]

Just PM me w/e you need me, I won't be refreshing this page, but the PM notifies my email which is linked to my browser, probably gonna be up for awhile working on lab reports...

Alright well time for the waiting game lol, at least here we got some people interested in WO3, GTZ was a barren wasteland in terms of interest, thanks guys

I'll take any slot in a war hammer group.. I can't pay till Friday tho... So if any group that can take me, can wait, cool. Or if anyone fronts for me I can pay ya back extra on Friday. :p

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Pre-order discount is only for PC/Mac.

How do you plan on working through the phantom issue? I'm going to wait until all episodes are released. By then there should be a discount for the entire season plus not having to deal with the phantom dilemma.[/QUOTE]

I was assuming they were going the same route as Jurassic Park and releasing all of them at once. If that's not the case, then I might have to drop.

[quote name='bastiartadi']FFT is the best strategy RPG you will ever play in your life. Nothing even comes close to this masterpiece. Disgaea can shove it.

I love everything about it. Story, gameplay, soundtrack (Oh god, the soundtrack is fucking amazing. I bought the soundtrack, it was that awesome.), controls. The rewritten script (for War of the Lions) and redrawn cut scenes are definitely a plus. The best thing about War of the Lions though is the multiplayer. My buddies and I could finally settle who had the better team (Monk Ramza for the win!!)

Let me put it this way Domo. Played the hell out of it on my PS1. When the PSP came out, emulated the PS1 version on my PSP. When War of the Lions came out, bought that and played it too. When I bought my PS3, one of the first PSN titles I got was FFT. When FFT came out for the iOS, I got it too.

I repeat, it is the best SRPG you will ever play. The remastered War of the Lions version is definitely a must play if you haven't played it yet.[/QUOTE]

You just answered my question, was wondering what was different with War of The Lions.

Who's next on the Dead Space: Ignition list? Or who has the list? It's been passed on to me but I won't have the time to play it for a good while. Don't mind moving down the list one or two spots so people don't have to wait to play. :)

[quote name='bastiartadi']FFT is the best strategy RPG you will ever play in your life. Nothing even comes close to this masterpiece. Disgaea can shove it.

I repeat, it is the best SRPG you will ever play. The remastered War of the Lions version is definitely a must play if you haven't played it yet.[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Will be buying Tactics for my Vita asap!
Hm, what about Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection? Is it worth it for that price?

Rayman 3 HD & Shoot Many Robots
$4 (3 non-sellable spots available)

Warriors Orochi 3
$10 (3 Non-Sellable spots available)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I was assuming they were going the same route as Jurassic Park and releasing all of them at once. If that's not the case, then I might have to drop.

You just answered my question, was wondering what was different with War of The Lions.[/QUOTE]

There are other differences too. They added two new classes, one being the Dark Knight (Gafrigon's class). But the new script is definitely the biggest change. I love it. It adds a new feel to the game.

[quote name='domo325']Awesome! Will be buying Tactics for my Vita asap!
Hm, what about Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection? Is it worth it for that price?[/QUOTE]

I've heard the remastered FF IV is the version to play if you're looking to pick it up. For $20 though, I'd rather get a Vita game.

I prefer the DS remake, but FFIV: TCC is still a great version of one of the best games of all time with the additional content of The After Years (and Interlude). I'd say it's absolutely worth it, especially if you don't have a DS.

[quote name='domo325']Awesome! Will be buying Tactics for my Vita asap!
Hm, what about Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection? Is it worth it for that price?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hanun1002']ICO + Shadow of the Colossus - $39.98

Sellable - $13.33
1. Mr. Anderson
Phantom/non-sellable - $6.66
1. hanun1002
2. galindo62 (Host)

One more to go.[/QUOTE]
I'm willing to switch to a resale if anyone wants a phantom,

if no one takes the slot up by Thursday I will gladly pay the rest and get the other slot to my bro.

Everyone has paid with the exception of Blabadon. I'll update the group as soon and he does.

Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey + Free bf1943 - $94.94

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
Phantoms/non-sellable - $15.82
1. Blabadon
2. Canvasch (Paid)

[quote name='galindo62']I'm willing to switch to a resale if anyone wants a phantom,

if no one takes the slot up by Thursday I will gladly pay the rest and get the other slot to my bro.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for a phantom.

[quote name='bastiartadi']FFT is the best strategy RPG you will ever play in your life.[/QUOTE]

I used to think the same way.

Until I played Tactics Ogre on psp.

Looking for a Journey spot.

[quote name='galindo62']I'm willing to switch to a resale if anyone wants a phantom,

if no one takes the slot up by Thursday I will gladly pay the rest and get the other slot to my bro.[/QUOTE]

I just found the fact that
---------------------------------------
Hi mate!

I just saying this:

ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD (2012/03/14-2012/03/28) on the UK Store it's only 15.99 GBP (It's about only 25-26 dollars).
----------------------------------------

Thanks a lot Braven :D:D:D:D

BTW, what do you guys wanna do? Will you buy ICO on US account or UK? I do not mind any. please let me know :)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus - $39.98 ($26 on UK Store)

Sellable - $13.33 ($8.6 on UK Store)
1. Mr. Anderson
2. galindo62 (Host)

Phantom/non-sellable - $6.66 ($4.4 on UK Store)
1. hanun1002
2. Cheapbrokegamer

Please let me know which one you guys wanna go with. I think it is better that galindo62 decide bcoz he is the host. ;)

How are you guys going to get something on the UK store? I'm curious about this because the first time I got something on the UK store, I had to buy a 25 GBP card because it was the easiest to obtain. Later on, Game started selling PSN credit in 5 and 10 GBP increments.

So I'm saying that you might have to buy 20 GBP worth of credit to purchase the 15.99 game. I don't know if Game will sell it to US people though since my friend has bought it for me in the past.

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...erm=wallet+top+up&searchBtn.x=0&searchBtn.y=0

Also, anyone that doesn't use HDMI (hard to believe, yes) might not be able to play it, right? Because of PAL.

[quote name='hanun1002']ICO + Shadow of the Colossus - $39.98 ($26 on UK Store)

Sellable - $13.33 ($8.6 on UK Store)
1. Mr. Anderson
2. galindo62 (Host)

Phantom/non-sellable - $6.66 ($4.4 on UK Store)
1. hanun1002
2. Cheapbrokegamer

Please let me know which one you guys wanna go with. I think it is better that galindo62 decide bcoz he is the host. ;)[/QUOTE]

I prefer to make it on a u.s. Account..im pretty sure my ps3 is region locked?

Im gonna purchase the game at around 7pm Pacific time
And once i buy it ill send out Paypal info :) and once i get the money ill send.out the password

[quote name='shoe478']How are you guys going to get something on the UK store? I'm curious about this because the first time I got something on the UK store, I had to buy a 25 GBP card because it was the easiest to obtain. Later on, Game started selling PSN credit in 5 and 10 GBP increments.

So I'm saying that you might have to buy 20 GBP worth of credit to purchase the 15.99 game. I don't know if Game will sell it to US people though since my friend has bought it for me in the past.[/QUOTE]

You don't want to be buying anything from game or gamestation right now:
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/game-files-for-administration/093137

Looking to timeshare a few of my shares if there is anybody interested. Not too sure on what the standard pricing structure is but I'm willing to lend it out for a month or so. Not too keen on time so if you need an extra week for that plat, go ahead. Send me a PM and we'll work on a price.

Account 1: Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi + Outland
Account 2: Dead Space 2
Account 3: ICO + SotC + Braid
Account 5: Alice: Madness Returns
Account 6: Catherine
Account 7: Darksiders
Account 8: GTA IV

Currently out:
Account 4: LA Noire: Complete Edition

bulletstorm $8

or rent it for a month for $1

Also, I want to thank charles for Dead Space Ignition. It has now been passed onto Usuyami

[quote name='Tasihun']I like to buy the Journey.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, especially since its a resellable slot I won't be selling it to anyone that hasn't been with CAG for more than 3 months or doesn't have any feedback. Just gotta protect the other members from account hijack.

Selling

Journey Resellable $5 Sold to V4oLDbOY

Catherine Resellable $13

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TylDurden']Sorry, especially since its a resellable slot I won't be selling it to anyone that hasn't been with CAG for more than 3 months or doesn't have any feedback. Just gotta protect the other members from account hijack.[/QUOTE]

So whats the game aboot?

just curious you guys like it?

[quote name='darken']bulletstorm $8

or rent it for a month for $1

Also, I want to thank charles for Dead Space Ignition. It has now been passed onto Usuyami[/QUOTE]
$8? Is it just me or does that seem a little too high?

[quote name='Tsel']$8? Is it just me or does that seem a little too high?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was at like $6. What is the MSRP on the store?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I thought it was at like $6. What is the MSRP on the store?[/QUOTE]

I just searched the blog for store updates and its $40 so if it's resellable that makes $8 right. I'm not near my PS3 though to confirm.

[quote name='jamehze']I just searched the blog for store updates and its $40 so if it's resellable that makes $8 right. I'm not near my PS3 though to confirm.[/QUOTE]
A resellable slot of a $40 game is about $13, hence the price of my Catherine share.

[quote name='galindo62']So whats the game aboot?

just curious you guys like it?[/QUOTE]

bz%2BCanadianCSI%2B06-27-08WB.jpg

Is anyone else interested in Orochi 3? I guess I can host if need be.

Warriors Orochi 3 $49.99
Resellable $16.67
Phantom $ 8.33
1. x9248 (host)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back