Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD (3/20) - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. jamehze (Paid)
2. Yanksfan (Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389 (Paid)
2. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

domo325 has dropped out of the group and a sellable slot is now open for business. Add yourself if interested.

I Am Alive - $14.99

Sellable - $4.99
1. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid)
2. Yanksfan
Phantom/non-sellable - $2.50
1. Bigwig_rah (Paid)
2. thekoolkurt (Paid)[/QUOTE]

Added myself to I Am Alive and will PP you now Steam as I won't be able to again until late tonight.

I'm in for HOTD4.

[quote name='mikehaggar99']BioWare didn't make Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Anybody up for starting a group for House of the Dead 4 only? Coming out on the 17th next month.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='meeek']err ok, so you've just admitted infringing this rule dude:
You must provide complete and accurate information about yourself when prompted by the Service's registration form, and you must maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it complete and accurate. QJ may suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any current or future use of the Service (a) if you provide any information that is not complete and accurate, or (b) if QJ has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information you provide is not complete and accurate.
http://www.qj.net/terms.html
:lol:[/QUOTE]

Actually no. My name on qj was kenny sir meeek the geek. Everything here is accurrate, not that its any of your business :lol:

[quote name='kiwimonster']Yeah you did in my ME3 play through I had everyone survive in ME2, Jack in ME3 did the elephant walk with my Commander Shepard, it was a really awkward tranny/male sex scene. Spoiler Jack has a penis actually 3 of them.[/QUOTE]

According to my playthrough, Tali is a zombie who will come back from the dead to sex Shepherd.

Apparently necrophilia is not frowned upon in the Mass Effect universe.

Are there enough of us for Journey group?

s
1. -
2. -

ph

1. -
2. -

[quote name='whitedemon']Looking for these slots(buying or renting):

Catherine
Journey
I Am Alive
NFL Blitz

PM me with offers...
[/QUOTE]

Silent hill 2&3 HD
resellable
1. -
2. -

phantom
1. hanun1002
2. -

Feel free to add yourself.
I can not host can some1 host this group if it gets filled? :D

[quote name='cwinters']Actually no. My name on qj was kenny sir meeek the geek. Everything here is accurrate, not that its any of your business :lol:[/QUOTE]
you infringed QJ's rules by providing a fake name (what you registered here, idc, you can be really dumb sometimes).

How did I become a geek? I told you I play baseball and football, typical geek activities! you're the trophy chaser with a 300lbs mom, hahaha!
http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/1692...rading-read-opening-post-116.html#post2258035
(that was VERY funny btw)

[quote name='cwinters']Actually no. My name on qj was kenny sir meeek the geek. Everything here is accurrate, not that its any of your business :lol:[/QUOTE]
you infringed QJ's rules by providing a fake name (what you registered here, idc!)

How did I become a geek? I told you I play baseball and football, typical geek activities! you're the trophy chaser with a 300lbs mom, hahaha! http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/1692...rading-read-opening-post-116.html#post2258035
(that was VERY funny btw, even if true)

[quote name='cwinters']Thats veery true. Little does he know, my real name isnt Kenny.[/QUOTE]
hypocrit! QJ used to show your name right under your name, it's still in your profile, it's not like it's secret!
http://forums.qj.net/members/162076-cwinters.html (about me)

[quote name='cwinters']Double post, but yes.I totally agree with the first point you made. Also... if push comes to shove, contact me about that email I sent you earlier. Im sure you could use it.[/QUOTE]
you guys stop conspiring!

Might I suggest... Noby Noby Boy? :)

[quote name='domo325']Hmm, I just figured, maybe it would be easier for whoever the host may be if we make this an even $100 share and add in a $5 cheapo game. It would be difficult to have $95 exact in the account for just these games that I posted prices for.

So yea, just a suggestion for you guys.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hanun1002']
I can not host can some1 host this group if it gets filled? :D[/QUOTE]
Silent hill 2&3 HD
resellable
1. -
2. - TylDurden

phantom
1. hanun1002
2. -

Feel free to add yourself.

How much is it? $40?

Both groups are complete and payed for, thank you gentlemen. Account info will be sent out tomorrow following the store update for Rayman 3. Ubisoft has re-confirmed a solid "Spring" release date for I Am Alive so we can expect it any time now. If you are not comfortable with the wait please don't hesitate to PM to let me know you'd like a refund.

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD (3/20) - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. jamehze (Paid)
2. Yanksfan (Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389 (Paid)
2. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Am Alive (Spring) - $14.99

Sellable - $4.99
1. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid)
2. Yanksfan (Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $2.50
1. Bigwig_rah (Paid)
2. thekoolkurt (Paid)

Still Trying to fill:

I may still have my unclaimed bloodbath arena code from the special edition and we could buy the white ryder dlc if you guys want to do a gameshare.

Dead Island DLC Gameshare
Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
2.TurkFebruary
Phantom
1.Dammenion

Still Looking for a phantom for this

Journey + I Am Alive Gameshare
Resellable
1. bill123
2. kiwimonster
Phantom

EDIT: Only CAG's who have been here for awhile please.

[quote name='bill123']Still Trying to fill:

I may still have my unclaimed bloodbath arena code from the special edition and we could buy the white ryder dlc if you guys want to do a gameshare.

Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
2.TurkFebruary
Phantom
1.Dammenion

Resellable
1. bill123
2. kiwimonster
Phantom

EDIT: Only CAG's who have been here for awhile please.[/QUOTE]

Cool. + I am alive & Journey phantom + in.

Help me out here guys!

Selling:

Mass Effect 2 w/Cerberus Pack dlc $4

Killzone 3 Multiplayer $2.50

Buying:

God of War 1&2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Black Ops map packs

PS

Comcast SUCKS!!!

I want in(Journey+ I Am Alive), if you trust me that is.

Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
2.TurkFebruary
Phantom
1.Dammenion

Resellable
1. bill123
2. kiwimonster
Phantom

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Help me out here guys!

Selling:

[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in mass effect 2, do you happen to know the file size?

My shares now available

ME2 + Cereberus - $3

UC3 Fortune Hunter share + a ton of Subway and Find the Ring extras -$14.50

Zac Zero + Rochard $3.50

[quote name='thekoolkurt']I'm interested in mass effect 2, do you happen to know the file size?[/QUOTE]

Between 12 and 13 GB

Hey guys, thinking of picking up Shoot Many Robots, is it fun? And are there enough interest to form a group?

[quote name='meeek']you infringed QJ's rules by providing a fake name (what you registered here, idc!)

How did I become a geek? I told you I play baseball and football, typical geek activities! you're the trophy chaser with a 300lbs mom, hahaha! http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/1692...rading-read-opening-post-116.html#post2258035
(that was VERY funny btw, even if true)

hypocrit! QJ used to show your name right under your name, it's still in your profile, it's not like it's secret!
http://forums.qj.net/members/162076-cwinters.html (about me)
you guys stop conspiring![/QUOTE]
no.
no meeek.
no meeek. just no.

[quote name='thekoolkurt']I'm interested in mass effect 2, do you happen to know the file size?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's around 12gb, little more because of the cerberus dlc

Selling:

Account 1: ($9.40; Negotiable) ALL in one account
After Burner Climax ($9.99)
Flow + Expansion Pack ($8.99)
.Detuned ($2.99)
Final Fantasy 7 ($9.99)
and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 ($14.99)
Total: $47

Account 2: ($4; Negotiable)
Pure ($19.99)

PM me if interested.

Resellable
1.Bill123(host)
2.TurkFebruary
Phantom
1.Dammenion
2.kanamit

Resellable
1. bill123
2. kiwimonster
Phantom
1.whitedemon
2.iwarboy

AWESOME! Looks like both groups are filled. the journey group I'll send out info whenever I am alive drops. Dead Island I'll send out info tonight. Also how do we figure out the cost of shares for slots?

[quote name='bill123']AWESOME! Looks like both groups are filled. the journey group I'll send out info whenever I am alive drops. Dead Island I'll send out info tonight. Also how do we figure out the cost of shares for slots?[/QUOTE]

1/3 for resellable and 1/6 for phantoms are the standard

Selling/Trading:
PSN Games
1. Hoard, Soldner X-2, Swords and Soldiers
2. Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
3. Pixel Junk Sidescroller
4. Puzzle Agent, Rochard, Sam and Max Season 2
5. Swarm

Full Games:
6. Bulletstorm
7. God of War Origins Collection
8. Infamous 2
9. Monopoly Streets
10. Toy Story 3

DLC
11. All EU NFS Hot Pursuit DLC

Looking for:
Journey, Warp, Random offers for trades

[quote name='WV Matsui']My shares now available

ME2 + Cereberus - $3

UC3 Fortune Hunter share + a ton of Subway and Find the Ring extras -$14.50

Zac Zero + Rochard $3.50[/QUOTE]
INterested in me2 just pm the paypal account see u!

Juanjo

Is anyone interested in a warriors orochi 3 share? It's coming out tomorrow and will probably run $60 so it'd be $20 sellable/$10 nonsellable. I have experience hosting on GameTZ so I could host if necessary

[quote name='slayerxx1']Is anyone interested in a warriors orochi 3 share? It's coming out tomorrow and will probably run $60 so it'd be $20 sellable/$10 nonsellable. I have experience hosting on GameTZ so I could host if necessary[/QUOTE]

Depends on the price, but I'd be down for a phantom. I'd feel better with a more well-known host, but we'll deal with that if it comes up.

EDIT: Damn didn't refresh the page. Well if another group pops up I'm in for a phantom.

[quote name='hanun1002']ICO COLLECTION HD

resellable 13.33
1. -
2. -

phantom 6.67
1. hanun1002
2. -

Hope there is enough interest in this group[/QUOTE]
Im in to whatever slot makes this thing run faster

[quote name='galindo62']Anybody wanna join a group of ico?
[/QUOTE]

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in the ICO collection as of late, but it's a bit sporadic. Let me help you guys get something started.

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus - $39.98

Sellable - $13.33
1. Mr. Anderson
Phantom/non-sellable - $6.66
1. hanun1002
2. galindo62

I'm assuming you'd like a phantom slot galindo, if that is not so go ahead and adjust yourself to your desired position.

I can host this group, or if anyone involved in the group would like to that is an option as well. My service is available if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='momouchi']Depends on the price, but I'd be down for a phantom. I'd feel better with a more well-known host, but we'll deal with that if it comes up.

EDIT: Damn didn't refresh the page. Well if another group pops up I'm in for a phantom.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the sellable slot just to get this share underway, my connection really sucks anyway

Warriors Orochi 3 $49.99
Resellable $16.67
1.Slayerxx1
Phantom $ 8.33
2. clonesniper666

Mass Effect 3 "From Ashes" DLC - $3 (sellable slot) - Sold to Slayerxx1

Shoot me a pm if you are interested. I've got a code for the M55 Argus Rifle that i'll throw in for free!

wow thanks mate. :D

one more and we can go!!

BTW SteamboatOperator are you in this group?

Well Silent Hill is not coming to PSN :(((

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']There seems to be quite a bit of interest in the ICO collection as of late, but it's a bit sporadic. Let me help you guys get something started.

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus - $39.98

Sellable - $13.33
Phantom/non-sellable - $6.66
1. hanun1002
2. galindo62

I'm assuming you'd like a phantom slot galindo, if that is not so go ahead and adjust yourself to your desired position.

I can host this group, or if anyone involved in the group would like to that is an option as well. My service is available if need be.[/QUOTE]

Help me out here guys!

Selling:

Killzone 3 Multiplayer $2.50

Buying:

God of War 1&2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Black Ops map packs

[quote name='hanun1002']wow thanks mate. :D

one more and we can go!!

BTW SteamboatOperator are you in this group?
[/QUOTE]

I am not, sorry. You still need 2 more to complete the group.

Edit: 1 more person

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back