CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='snakemaster2389']hey guys i need an opioion from u, if u play cod or minecraft or something causual a few hrs a week then r u a real gamer or not? and by real gamer i mean like u play like everything there is and u love games that are different and weird and underrated (Alan Wake, LA Noire, etc.) i was having an argument with some peeps in my gaming website and they haven't even played silent hill 2, 3, 4, or homecoming but yet they like the dubstep silent hill theme remix song, so yea i feel like im battling these noobs.[/QUOTE]

Arguing with people over the internet over the definition of gamer? Good stuff :lol:

Anyway, if you like games, you're a gamer. And there's reallt no connection between taste for games and taste for music.

And by battle, do you mean out shuffling them on the dance floor? (Sorry, had to take it!)

Trying to get a share of either of the following for a friend. PM me if you have either:

God of War Collection (1&2)
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so if we were to do this, would anyone like to join?
THE ART GAME SHARE
Limbo, Braid, SoTC HD, Ico HD, Flower, Journey (Needs to be calculated) + Free BF1943 that I got from Foxx that I never used (thanks Foxx! Where are you man?)
I'm perfectly fine with working anyone new as I've only done one GameShare before
Resellables
Phantoms
1. Blabadon
If I may include this again, Shadow of The Colossus is my absolute favorite game of all time. I don't post about my gaming preferences here as I do on GameSpot where my account has over 5K posts, but if you are to ever see me there or have seen my old sig and avy there, you would know what a hardcore Team Ico fan I am. I had the HD collection, but traded it as soon as I heard they would be on the PSN.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Would you be interested in all these plus Mass Effect 3?[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, already bought that. Thanks though. :D

[quote name='Blabadon']Alright, so if we were to do this, would anyone like to join?
THE ART GAME SHARE
Limbo, Braid, SoTC HD, Ico HD, Flower, Journey (Needs to be calculated) + Free BF1943 that I got from Foxx that I never used (thanks Foxx! Where are you man?)

Resellables
2. clonesniper666
Phantoms
1. Blabadon
[/QUOTE]

Added myself I am extremely interested in this group.

[quote name='Blabadon']Alright, so if we were to do this, would anyone like to join?
THE ART GAME SHARE
I'm perfectly fine with working anyone new as I've only done one GameShare before
Resellables
Phantoms
1. Blabadon
If I may include this again, Shadow of The Colossus is my absolute favorite game of all time. I don't post about my gaming preferences here as I do on GameSpot where my account has over 5K posts, but if you are to ever see me there or have seen my old sig and avy there, you would know what a hardcore Team Ico fan I am. I had the HD collection, but traded it as soon as I heard they would be on the PSN.[/QUOTE]

Awesome group share, I totally would get in if I didn't have most of these games already. :(

THE ART GAME SHARE
Resellables
1. domo325
2. clonesniper666
Phantoms
1. Blabadon
If I may include this again, Shadow of The Colossus is my absolute favorite game of all time. I don't post about my gaming preferences here as I do on GameSpot where my account has over 5K posts, but if you are to ever see me there or have seen my old sig and avy there, you would know what a hardcore Team Ico fan I am. I had the HD collection, but traded it as soon as I heard they would be on the PSN.[/QUOTE]
I added myself for a resellable slot.

hmm.. i nearly have a deal closed with Bastardii for his Account Number 3... but to be honest... i'd rather be in the group with Blabadon as a Phantom...
.... well if bastardii doesn't care if I bail on our arrangment that is..
count me in though for a phantom for the art group!!!!

originally posted by blabadon
alright, so if we were to do this, would anyone like to join?
The art game share
limbo, braid, sotc hd, ico hd, flower, journey (needs to be calculated) + free bf1943 that i got from foxx that i never used (thanks foxx! Where are you man?)
i'm perfectly fine with working anyone new as i've only done one gameshare before
resellables
1. Domo325
2. Clonesniper666
phantoms
1. Blabadon
2. canvasch
if i may include this again, shadow of the colossus is my absolute favorite game of all time. I don't post about my gaming preferences here as i do on gamespot where my account has over 5k posts, but if you are to ever see me there or have seen my old sig and avy there, you would know what a hardcore team ico fan i am. I had the hd collection, but traded it as soon as i heard they would be on the psn.

i added myself to list

[quote name='canvasch']hmm.. i nearly have a deal closed with Bastardii for his Account Number 3... but to be honest... i'd rather be in the group with Blabadon as a Phantom...
.... well if bastardii doesn't care if I bail on our arrangment that is..
count me in though for a phantom for the art group!!!![/QUOTE]

No problem with me. You can go ahead with the Phantom. Still interested in the other account though?

ok so Downpour has picked up a little bit but the highest i give right now is prob a 2/5 or maybe 3/5. its ok but too much screen tearing and framerate drops

The art game share
Limbo, Braid, SoTC HD, Ico HD, Flower, Journey (needs to be calculated) + Free bf1943
Resellables:
1. Domo325
2. Clonesniper666
Phantoms
1. Blabadon
2. Canvasch
Awesome, so if someone can not be a lazyass like me and calculate the cost it would be much appreciated! :applause:
Anyone also want to host?

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD (3/20) - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. jamehze (Paid)
2. Yanksfan (Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389 (Paid)
2. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

domo325 has dropped out of the group and a sellable slot is now open for business. Add yourself if interested.

I Am Alive - $14.99

Sellable - $4.99
1. SteamboatOperator (Host/Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $2.50
1. Bigwig_rah (Paid)
2. thekoolkurt (Paid)

Mass Effect 3 "From Ashes" DLC - $3 (sellable slot)

Shoot me a pm if you are interested. I've got a code for the M55 Argus Rifle that i'll throw in for free!

[quote name='Blabadon']The art game share
Limbo, Braid, SoTC HD, Ico HD, Flower, Journey (needs to be calculated) + Free bf1943
Resellables:
1. Domo325
2. Clonesniper666
Phantoms
1. Blabadon
2. Canvasch
Awesome, so if someone can not be a lazyass like me and calculate the cost it would be much appreciated! :applause:
Anyone also want to host?[/QUOTE]

.... hey uhh.... any chance I could get a Resellable account? :)
isn't there 5 ps3's we can share on? :)

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc HD (3/20) - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. jamehze
2. Yanksfan (Paid)
Phantom/non-sellable - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. SteamboatOperator (Host)
[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last sellable slot.

Anyone interested in a Warp group or done with Journey yet?

[quote name='Blabadon']The art game share
Resellables:
1. Domo325
2. Clonesniper666
Phantoms
1. Blabadon
2. Canvasch
Anyone also want to host?[/QUOTE]

I'm away from the PS3 right now, so I'm assuming these are the prices..

Limbo ($14.99), Braid ($14.99), SOTC/ICO Collection ($39.99), Flower ($9.99), Journey ($14.99). In total, $94.95.

So resellables are $31.65 and phantoms are $15.83. Is my math right? lol.

For Sale:
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($23.00)

One Week Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)
Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Journey ($0.75)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC ($1.00)
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($2.50)
Oddworld ($0.50)

[quote name='cwinters']Thats veery true. Little does he know, my real name isnt Kenny.[/QUOTE]
err ok, so you've just admitted infringing this rule dude:
You must provide complete and accurate information about yourself when prompted by the Service's registration form, and you must maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it complete and accurate. QJ may suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any current or future use of the Service (a) if you provide any information that is not complete and accurate, or (b) if QJ has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information you provide is not complete and accurate.
http://www.qj.net/terms.html
:lol:

[quote name='domo325']I'm away from the PS3 right now, so I'm assuming these are the prices..

Limbo ($14.99), Braid ($14.99), SOTC/ICO Collection ($39.99), Flower ($9.99), Journey ($14.99). In total, $94.95.

So resellables are $31.65 and phantoms are $15.83. Is my math right? lol.[/QUOTE]

Spot on my friend, much appreciated. :)
Everyone in our group still down for it?

[quote name='canvasch'].... hey uhh.... any chance I could get a Resellable account? :)
isn't there 5 ps3's we can share on? :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% sure if there is or not considering I've seen hosts who were never part of the actual shares. You've got to ask the resellers if they are down for a phantom instead.

Finishing ME2 right now!

My share is available

ME2 + Cereberus - $3

UC3 Fortune Hunter share + a ton of Subway and Find the Ring extras -$14.50

Zac Zero + Rochard $3.50

[quote name='WV Matsui']Finishing ME2 right now!

My share is available

ME2 + Cereberus - $3

UC3 Fortune Hunter share + a ton of Subway and Find the Ring extras -$14.50

Zac Zero + Rochard $3.50[/QUOTE]

Hey Matsui if you can hold on to that share of FHC I have a buddy who might want it. I'll let you know tomorrow for sure

[quote name='Blabadon']Spot on my friend, much appreciated. :)
Everyone in our group still down for it?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I just figured, maybe it would be easier for whoever the host may be if we make this an even $100 share and add in a $5 cheapo game. It would be difficult to have $95 exact in the account for just these games that I posted prices for.

So yea, just a suggestion for you guys.

Finally beat ME2! What a friggin game. Now I can start ME3. I lost some folks but damn what a great game!

PM me if you want my share!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Finally beat ME2! What a friggin game. Now I can start ME3. I lost some folks but damn what a great game!

PM me if you want my share![/QUOTE]

I lost Tali and Miranda, who'd you lose?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Finally beat ME2! What a friggin game. Now I can start ME3. I lost some folks but damn what a great game!

PM me if you want my share![/QUOTE]

you'll want everyone alive for 3, trust me.. you'll kick yourself and would have cheated yourself if any different. just switch to easy on your last save and use the walkthrough on ps3trophies.com

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I lost Tali and Miranda, who'd you lose?[/QUOTE]

Jack, Zaeed and that other theif chick. Not too worried about them honestly. Hell Jack and the theif chick died before we even landed on the collector base!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol Think I missed that part![/QUOTE]
Yeah you did in my ME3 play through I had everyone survive in ME2, Jack in ME3 did the elephant walk with my Commander Shepard, it was a really awkward tranny/male sex scene. Spoiler Jack has a penis actually 3 of them.

[quote name='Brainberry']All you need is all the upgrades for the Normandy & loyalty missons completed[/QUOTE]
Yes it is stupid though if your not Max/Min Paragon or Renegade you lose the trust of one of your squad mates. Not a huge deal you can send them somewhere on the final mission and still survive if you read the guide. Is the mass effect series finally over if so YAY. I just ask bioware doesnt drag it to another game and make it some fuck ass shitty ending oh wait... I use to love bioware as my favorite developer Knights of the Old Republic I/II were my favorite games, but now it seems they have stretched themselves to thin.

Oh btw Journey is fucking amazing one of the reason I am glad I decided to pick up a Ps3 during the holidays.

Is God of War III on the PsN?

[quote name='kiwimonster']I use to love bioware as my favorite developer Knights of the Old Republic I/II were my favorite games, but now it seems they have stretched themselves to thin.[/QUOTE]

BioWare didn't make Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Anybody up for starting a group for House of the Dead 4 only? Coming out on the 17th next month.

Reposting this before I go to bed. Help me out here guys!

Selling:

Mass Effect 2 w/Cerberus Pack dlc $4

Killzone 3 Multiplayer $2.50

Buying:

God of War 1&2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Black Ops map packs

[quote name='bastiartadi']Arguing with people over the internet over the definition of gamer? Good stuff :lol:

Anyway, if you like games, you're a gamer. And there's reallt no connection between taste for games and taste for music.

And by battle, do you mean out shuffling them on the dance floor? (Sorry, had to take it!)[/QUOTE]

This +1

[quote name='kiwimonster']Yeah you did in my ME3 play through I had everyone survive in ME2, Jack in ME3 did the elephant walk with my Commander Shepard, it was a really awkward tranny/male sex scene. Spoiler Jack has a penis actually 3 of them.[/QUOTE]

no spoilers plz guys. EDIT: yeah double post I know, but kiwimon I have GOW3 for cheap I can mail ya if you pay for S&H, pm me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back