CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Derfel']Okay, one more phantom and we can get this going. Who wants in?

Journey $15

Resellable $5.00
1. Derfel

Non-resellable $2.50
1. likeme
2. kanamit[/QUOTE]
Sorry guys, got one share earlier today so I'm leaving.

[quote name='canvasch']............. I'm looking for a Phantom Account for I am Alive (comes out april 4th) ...
:)[/QUOTE]

bumpidity bump bump...

For Sale:

Bloodrayne Betrayal (sellable) - $1.99
Trine (sellable) - $1.99
Red Dead Redemption (sellable) - $5.99
Renegade Ops (sellable) - $1.99

Pm me if interested, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MethodManFTW']If you forget to delete your billing info on a gs account, can the people you share the account with buy stuff with your card on PSN?

Got a random $5 charge on PSN about a week that I disputed and they denied me because all sales are final.. But I didn't buy anything..

So I figure that would be the only logical answer?[/QUOTE]

I thought that when an account is activated on a new system it asks you to input the credit card # again. I could be wrong but I know before the apocalypse a host of a share I had forgot to delete his info and it asked me to re-enter the card # or to delete the info that was saved.

For Sale:
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($22.00)

One Week Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.00)
Jak & Daxter Collection($1.25)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC ($0.75)
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($2.25)
Oddworld ($0.50)

Hi guys!!

I'm still interested in "I Am Alive".. If anyone is interested in joining the group, feel free to add yourself..

I Am Alive ($15) -> Coming out April 4th.

Resellable ($5)
1) DiZeo
2)

Phantom ($2.5)
1)
2)

[quote name='kiwimonster']Dammenion PM me your inbox is full

Usuyami I found your pefect plats for 99 and 100, Demon Souls 99 and Dark Souls 100 ready go![/QUOTE]

lol, I actually got US plat and recently bought korean and UK versions myself. Guess I love torturing myself since my backlog is never going to catch itself up.

Inbox free up a but :)

Usuyami I found your pefect plats for 99 and 100, Demon Souls 99 and Dark Souls 100 ready go![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='rams81']LOL meeek what happened to me being apart of your SR3 group?

NSYNC, didn't you mention hosting a SR3 group? If so, sign me up for a resell. Brain would also be able to snag 2 phantoms.[/QUOTE]

meeek is a joke, that's what happened. Yeah, I'm hosting a SR3 group + Season Pass ($19.99). Just deleted my post since it doesn't come out until the 17th and the price of the game is unknown. I'll probably repost and attempt to fill it the week of. 22 days in advance is early. I'm guessing $39.99, but you never know. The add-ons outside the season pass are an additional $19. My group needs to be fleshed out a bit more before I throw it out there again, haha.

Starting to crave Battlefield 3! Anybody (without account restrictions) got a slot?

By the way, not sure how much the Season Pass dlc adds to SR3rd... doesn't seem like alot

Already have Demon Souls plat. :)

I'll probably pick up Dark Souls when it hits $20. That's what I did with Demon Souls.

On a side note: Picked up FFXIII-2 on Saturday and Tales of Graces F today. Also have Kingdoms of Amalur waiting too. Not sure which one to play first!

[quote name='Usuyami']Already have Demon Souls plat. :)

I'll probably pick up Dark Souls when it hits $20. That's what I did with Demon Souls.

On a side note: Picked up FFXIII-2 on Saturday and Tales of Graces F today. Also have Kingdoms of Amalur waiting too. Not sure which one to play first![/QUOTE]

Play Amalur first, I'm about 40 hours in and really enjoying it. I also want to see you finish it before I do ;)

YOU MISSED it I got my copy of Dark Souls for 17.99 shipped from gamefly a couple weeks back. It is used but in mint condition doesn't even look like the game has been played before not even a scratch or anything on the disk.

[quote name='kanamit']Play Amalur first, I'm about 40 hours in and really enjoying it. I also want to see you finish it before I do ;)[/QUOTE]

I might just make Amalur #99 or #100. I picked up FFXIII-2 for $25 so I can afford to let it sit for a while. But I paid $45 for Amalur and $50 for Tales of Graces F and I hate selling games for half the price I paid for them. JRPGs generally don't drop in value too quickly and Tales of Graces F looks like a long game, so Amalur looks like a good candidate for #99 or even #100. :)

[quote name='kiwimonster']YOU MISSED it I got my copy of Dark Souls for 17.99 shipped from gamefly a couple weeks back. It is used but in mint condition doesn't even look like the game has been played before not even a scratch or anything on the disk.[/QUOTE]

Hook me up! If someone sends me a free copy of Dark Souls, I'll make it #100. ;)

[quote name='Usuyami']I might just make Amalur #99 or #100. I picked up FFXIII-2 for $25 so I can afford to let it sit for a while. But I paid $45 for Amalur and $50 for Tales of Graces F and I hate selling games for half the price I paid for them. JRPGs generally don't drop in value too quickly and Tales of Graces F looks like a long game, so Amalur looks like a good candidate for #99 or even #100. :)

Hook me up! If someone sends me a free copy of Dark Souls, I'll make it #100. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm getting Amalur this weekend.

But let me tell you, I wanted to plat Dark but oh boy it almost drove me crazyyyyyy

[quote name='TurkFebruary']By the way, not sure how much the Season Pass dlc adds to SR3rd... doesn't seem like alot[/QUOTE]

If the game is $40, you're looking at $13 and change. Add the Season Pass, and it jumps to $20 for a resale. It's alot by our standards, haha. Like I said, it needs to be fleshed out a bit. I think the other add-ons are out of the question. Total jumps to $79 with them.

One re-sell still open in this Journey group.

Journey $15

Resellable $5.00
1. Derfel
2. (OPEN)

Non-resellable $2.50
1. likeme
2. kanamit (PAID)

Legend of Dead Kel(Amular dlc) and Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass account-
1 resale for $5

Primal and a game tba (might be Closure if i can get two $3.00 psn codes or $5paypal)- 2 phantoms left- price TBA

[quote name='NSYNC']If the game is $40, you're looking at $13 and change. Add the Season Pass, and it jumps to $20 for a resale. It's alot by our standards, haha. Like I said, it needs to be fleshed out a bit. I think the other add-ons are out of the question. Total jumps to $79 with them.[/QUOTE]

lol I didn't mean in terms of price, I meant in terms of gameplay

^^^
I imagine there's quite alot of content there. It's 4 story based add-ons and 30 trophies. Probably another 10-15 hours of gameplay, easy. The Deus Ex DLC kept me occupied for around 5-6 hours and it was only one mission. Some of them are worth the price and actually enhance the game, some are not. I'm gonna say Saint's Row 3 DLC is worth it.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Usuyami I found your pefect plats for 99 and 100, Demon Souls 99 and Dark Souls 100 ready go![/QUOTE]

He said he started because of JRPG's, so it's only fitting #100 be STAR OCEAN THE LAST HOPE - INTERNATIONAL. He's almost there too, haha. Only 15 more trophies. If he's gonna retire trophy hunting after #100, what better way?

Okay, it seams we have a spot open, need host.
Just in time for play-offs, I don't see anything wrong with it being late... It's still cheaper then retail. :D

[quote name='whitedemon']NHL 12!

Want.phantom.right.NOW!

Resellables

1. - (host?)
2. - rams81

Phantoms

1. - Taint
2. - whitedemon

So, that's it? :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']One re-sell still open in this Journey group.

Journey $15

Resellable $5.00
1. Derfel
2. extra80

Non-resellable $2.50
1. likeme
2. kanamit (PAID)[/QUOTE]

Ill join if theres still room

[quote name='DiZeo']Hi guys!!

I'm still interested in "I Am Alive".. If anyone is interested in joining the group, feel free to add yourself..

I Am Alive ($15) -> Coming out April 4th.

Resellable ($5)
1) DiZeo
2)

Phantom ($2.5)
1) Matsui
2)[/QUOTE]

in

Foosball, move compatible? not bad hey: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012...-ps-vita-with-ps-move-support-and-cross-play/

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Yes, if your credit card and accompanying billing info is saved then anyone with access to the account can purchase additional content.[/QUOTE]
nope

[quote name='clonesniper666']I thought that when an account is activated on a new system it asks you to input the credit card # again. I could be wrong but I know before the apocalypse a host of a share I had forgot to delete his info and it asked me to re-enter the card # or to delete the info that was saved.[/QUOTE]
clone's correct.

so, no Methodman, but if you had remaining psn credit, an asshole probably used it.

SAINTS ROW 3 interest (resells in bold)

group1:
Galindo
galindo's bro

Taint
iqubal

Usuyami ? (host)
NSYNC ? (host)
meeek
rams81
Bigwig_rah
WV Matsui
Brainberry
Brainberry #2

[quote name='Usuyami']I might just make Amalur #99 or #100. I picked up FFXIII-2 for $25 so I can afford to let it sit for a while. But I paid $45 for Amalur and $50 for Tales of Graces F and I hate selling games for half the price I paid for them. JRPGs generally don't drop in value too quickly and Tales of Graces F looks like a long game, so Amalur looks like a good candidate for #99 or even #100. :)

Hook me up! If someone sends me a free copy of Dark Souls, I'll make it #100. ;)[/QUOTE]

Make sure you start Amalur on hard. There's a trophy for that and it gets real easy quick on normal.

Anyone have a share available of the DLC gems that came with the Street Fighter x Tekken SE game? Found a cheap copy of the game only on craigslist, would like the gems too...lemme know!

UK/EU Spring Sale (3/28 - 4/11)

•Dragon Age II - £18.69
•Bulletstorm - £15.99
•Crysis 2 - £19.99
•Dante’s Inferno - £7.99
•Top Spin 4 - £17.69
•Duke Nukem Forever - £11.99
•Call of Duty: Black Ops - £31.99
•Darksiders - £6.49
•Carnival Island - £11.99
•Medieval Moves - £11.99
•Ape Escape - £9.99
•Moon Diver - £5.19
•Mini Ninjas - £7.99
•Cuboid - £3.19
•Hamsterball - £3.19
•Magic Orbz - £3.19
•Mahjong Tales - £3.19
•Sky Fighter - £3.19
•James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game - £11.99
•Just Dance 3 - £23.99
•Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions - £4.79

There's also a Western themed sale starting 4/4 hinting at RDR and Call of Juarez.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012...aign=Feed:+SCEEBlog+(blog.eu.playstation.com)

Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City
NHL 12
Saints Row the Third
The Cursed Crusade
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Which of these will be on the UK/EU's store update tomorrow? They seem to get stuff first, so I'm going with SSFIV (£14.99) and Saint's Row (£39.99).

[quote name='NSYNC']Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City
NHL 12
Saints Row the Third
The Cursed Crusade
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Which of these will be on the UK/EU's store update tomorrow? They seem to get stuff first, so I'm going with SSFIV (£14.99) and Saint's Row (£39.99).[/QUOTE]

For whatever reason, I'm going with NHL & Battlefield...

I might be interested in the upcoming Super Street Fighter 4 AE.Add me to a group if there's any.Preferably phantom.

AND!

Selling some of my accounts!Only accepting paypal.Thanks,I don't need any trades right now:)
Account1:

Street Fighter 3 Online Edition

Account2:

Limbo

Account3:

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

Account4:

Superstars V8 Racing

[quote name='Usuyami']Already have Demon Souls plat. :)

On a side note: Picked up FFXIII-2 on Saturday and Tales of Graces F today. Also have Kingdoms of Amalur waiting too. Not sure which one to play first![/QUOTE]

I think there's 1 or 2 copies of Dark Souls up for grabs in the lowball. You should be able to get it for cheap.

And if you plat Tales of Graces F and want to sell it in the future, send me a PM. I might get it off of your hands. And how the hell did you get FFXIII-2 for $25? With GCs?
___

No interest in I Am Alive + Journey? :( ($30)

Resellables ($10)
1.bastiartadi

Phantom ($5)

[quote name='bastiartadi']I think there's 1 or 2 copies of Dark Souls up for grabs in the lowball. You should be able to get it for cheap.

And if you plat Tales of Graces F and want to sell it in the future, send me a PM. I might get it off of your hands. And how the hell did you get FFXIII-2 for $25? With GCs?
___

No interest in I Am Alive + Journey? :( ($30)

Resellables ($10)
1.bastiartadi

Phantom ($5)
1.firesword2007
2.[/QUOTE]

Added myself for a phantom share

[quote name='NSYNC']He said he started because of JRPG's, so it's only fitting #100 be STAR OCEAN THE LAST HOPE - INTERNATIONAL. He's almost there too, haha. Only 15 more trophies. If he's gonna retire trophy hunting after #100, what better way?[/QUOTE]

Nah, i foresee more plats after #100. i call b.s.

[quote name='NSYNC']He said he started because of JRPG's, so it's only fitting #100 be STAR OCEAN THE LAST HOPE - INTERNATIONAL. He's almost there too, haha. Only 15 more trophies. If he's gonna retire trophy hunting after #100, what better way?[/QUOTE]

Nah, i foresee more plats after #100. i call b.s. Besides, Hannah Montana doesn't count so let's make that #101 hehe

[quote name='meeek']

nope
[/QUOTE]

If that is the case then why am I never asked to re-enter any kind of info when making a purchase from my main account, which has my billing info saved?

As a matter of fact I just proved my hypothesis by logging onto my main and attempting to purchase some content. When proceeding through with the purchase I was simply asked/notified that funds to cover the purchase would be added to my wallet via the credit card that was saved and associated with my account, I was never once asked to re-enter any kind of billing info. However, after deleting my billing info and running the process once more, only then was I asked to enter my credit card information and a billing address. This test was repeated using my brothers and sisters PS3's with all 3 of our main accounts and the predictions held true.

Or of course I could have been even more scholarly about it and rebutted your enlightenment on the matter with a simple "yup". After all, who cares about actually investigating the truth right?

Need advice: What is a reasonable amount of time to give someone to send funds after sending payment info? I sent info to someone (who was on for an hour afterwards) around 1:30 and still haven't received payment.

anyone wanna make a Closure group? its $15 or 11.99 with ps+. im also interested in House of the Dead 4 and Foosball.

Account 1: Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass+ Legend of Dead Kel(dlc for KOA)- $5
Account 2: Primal + $10 left on account(want to add $5 for Closure)-2 phants- $2.50

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Need advice: What is a reasonable amount of time to give someone to send funds after sending payment info? I sent info to someone (who was on for an hour afterwards) around 1:30 and still haven't received payment.[/QUOTE]

I'll help you decide.

Who is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back