CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked Battlefield 3 doesn't get resold more often. It's either on lockdown or a great game. There was like 10 groups when it first released under the 5 user system. Weird.

[quote name='WV Matsui']No Mega Millions winner! Tuesday's drawing could be as high as 1 BILLION DOLLARS![/QUOTE]

I was hoping to win tonight so I could go to WrestleMania as a guest "celebrity" with Kim Kardashian :(

Oh well. Kim will still be there Tuesday.

[quote name='WV Matsui']No Mega Millions winner! Tuesday's drawing could be as high as 1 BILLION DOLLARS![/QUOTE]

Thats like... A million gameshares!! But seriously considering buying a ticket, what the hell. If I win I'll buy Turk that BF3 slot he's always wanted, nsync some racing parts and I'll buy CAG from CheapyD and put badman in charge mwahaha

[quote name='Brainberry']Is it me or people in the Game trading forum are douchebags[/QUOTE]

It's not you. I can give anyone front-row seats to some unprecedented douchebaggery

[quote name='raiden_86']Thats like... A million gameshares!! But seriously considering buying a ticket, what the hell. If I win I'll buy Turk that BF3 slot he's always wanted, nsync some racing parts and I'll buy CAG from CheapyD and put badman in charge mwahaha[/QUOTE]

lol thanks bro! i prefer disc version however...

[quote name='TurkFebruary']*looks around uncomfortably and backs out of the room slowly*[/QUOTE]

Ditto. And I'd rather have KK than racing parts. If not, Mila Kunis just to mess with Brainberry.

[quote name='Brainberry']dude out of all the people you can have if you won you choose Kim K.......[/QUOTE]

Celebrity? Yes. I'm in Vegas/Miami so the personality and lifestyle that rub others the wrong way wouldn't be a huge shock to me. Besides, just look at her, LOL!

[quote name='NSYNC']Celebrity? Yes. I'm in Vegas/Miami so the personality and lifestyle that rub others the wrong way wouldn't be a huge shock to me. Besides, just look at her, LOL![/QUOTE]

She's pretty, but her ass belongs on a 500 pound woman.
0515_kardashian_butt_reveal_xposure_kardashian-4-7_final_2-1.jpg

kim-k-and-hump-8-595x749.jpg
Shit is just gross.

I'd take Miranda Kerr or Kunis any day of the week.
miranda-kerr-lenceria-12.jpg

[quote name='Brainberry']
nQE6e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LOL! Speaking of Miranda Kerr, my GF works at same agency as her, IMG. I can't hook you two up or anything, just putting it out there. I don't even know if they met. Not my type at all.

EDIT: Oh snap, she's married with a kid! My bad. You're a freak Brainberry!

Dude she's married to Legolas Greenleaf from Lord Of The Rings.

Also am I a hipster for not liking Kim K? I've been thinking about this for the last 20 mins.

[quote name='Brainberry']Dude she's married to Legolas Greenleaf from Lord Of The Rings.

Also am I a hipster for not liking Kim K? I've been thinking about this for the last 20 mins.[/QUOTE]

That's 20 minutes you could have spent trying to get more trophies. :D

Damn. Who should feel more embarrassed, John Mayer or Kanye? Never seen that. Anyway, I don't care who you like and don't like. That's your deal. You shouldn't feel like a hipster.
[quote name='TheCro']Still looking for Arkham City DLC. Or willing to start a group if necessary.[/QUOTE]
You looking to keep or would a timeshare do?

[quote name='NSYNC']Damn. Who should feel more embarrassed, John Mayer or Kanye? Never seen that. Anyway, I don't care who like and don't like. That's your deal. You shouldn't feel like a hipster.[/QUOTE]

They did it on purpose.

[quote name='Brainberry']She's pretty, but her ass belongs on a 500 pound woman.

Shit is just gross.

[/QUOTE]

I'd take Miranda Kerr too. GF works for VS so I'm constantly bombarded with pics of the VS angels and she's probably my favourite.

Damn Nsync, could you remove me from euro 2012 phantom slot? I thought it was a standalone game but apparently you need Fifa 12 to play it....I don't have it anymore : (

sorry and thanks!

[quote name='NSYNC']Damn. Who should feel more embarrassed, John Mayer or Kanye? Never seen that. Anyway, I don't care who you like and don't like. That's your deal. You shouldn't feel like a hipster.

You looking to keep or would a timeshare do?[/QUOTE]

Either is good, though it depends how long the timeshare is.

[quote name='iqubal']sorry and thanks![/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it. I don't mind editing. This is my "social media" since I'm not allowed to have a Facebook, haha. I'll try to keep it updated and organized as much as possible so I can continue laughing at Brainberry.

[quote name='iqubal']sorry and thanks![/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it. I don't mind editing. This is my "social media" since I'm not allowed to have a Facebook, haha. I'll try to keep it updated and organized as much as possible so I can continue laughing at Brainberry.
Closure
$5.00
1. SteamboatOperator (host)
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50

Closure (2)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

Closure + Warp
$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17

EURO 2012
$8.33
2. Heavyd814life
----------
$4.17
1. hanun1002

EURO 2012 - UK Account
$8.53
2. DiZeo (Resale?)
----------
$4.26

FIFA 12
$20.00
2. Bhoya (?)
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko
2. Brockothoko

House of the Dead 4

$3.33
1. mikehaggar99
2. Topaz
----------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. skylinersx

House of the Dead 4 (2)
$3.33
----------
$1.67

I Am Alive
$6.64 or $5.00
1. meeek (host)
2. DiZeo
----------
$3.32 or $2.50

I Am Alive (2)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive (3)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive + Journey

$10.00
1. bill123
2. kiwimonster
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. whitedemon

I Am Alive + Journey (2)

$10.00
1. BARTstation (host)
2. bastiartadi
----------
$5.00
1. firesword2007
2. Bhoya

Just Dance 3 - UK Account
$12.00
----------
$6.00
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

NHL 12
$20.00
2. rams81
----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. Taint

NHL 12 (2)
$20.00
----------
$10.00
1. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third
$13.33
1. Usuyami (host)
2. meeek
----------
$6.67
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Saint's Row The Third (2)
$13.33
1. galindo62 (host)
2. galindo62
----------
$6.67
1. Taint
2. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third (3)
$13.33
2. rams81
----------
$6.67

Saint's Row The Third (4)
$13.33
----------
$6.67

SkullGirls
$5.00
1. OlDirtyBastard (host)
----------
$2.50

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

1. cobolatrix
2. rams81
----------
1. ganjaman1
2. Gombay

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (2)
----------

Tiger Woods' PGA Tour 13 - UK Account
$26.67
----------
$13.33
1. snakemaster2389

Top Spin 4 - UK Account

$9.36
1. Bravens (host)
2. uuaww
----------
$4.68
1. hanun1002
2. Topaz

Warp
$3.33
1. Apollyon
2. jamehze
----------
$1.67

UK/EU prices aren't final. They're more of a ballpark figure since they change hourly/daily (last updated 3/27).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']She's pretty, but her ass belongs on a 500 pound woman.

Shit is just gross.

[/QUOTE]

Brain, you are officially my internet best friend. Miranda Kerr and Kunis are my top 2 hottest chick list.

damnit, does anyone know how to get in contact with Zuttasoxx?

I just saw his profile and he hasn't logged in in nearly 2 months; He got to be in charge of two of my share groups against my wishes(Battlefield 3 and Beyond Good and evil), and made people get temporary passwords in order to sell their shares.

It's only been a day since I tried to contact him, but suddenly I'm not feeling too optimistic.

Looking for:

Deadnation Road to Devestation DLC
Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials DLC
Modnation Racers track pack DLC

Selling/Trading:
Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC
Enslaved Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC

PM if you have/want any.
Thanks!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Brain, you are officially my internet best friend. Miranda Kerr and Kunis are my top 2 hottest chick list.[/QUOTE]

We're already bff's

We're the only cool ones here who play SC2.

[quote name='El-Producto']Would still love a share of Journey, pref. phantom.[/QUOTE]

Your going to have to start a new group if you want a phantom, better now while the buzz is around. I'm sure you can easily find a resell share by checking a few pages back, try Tigerlust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back