CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iRobotZombie']UK is not getting MGS HD until Feb 2012. But we get an uber edition for the trouble - only 4000 made, worldwide, with 5 games on instead of 3.

Metal Gear Solid: Ultimate HD Collection
3d6457c65ed1818cb9f3921eecb0ef37.jpg

Edit:
Holy shitbeans, these are going for £250-£400 on eBay right now...[/QUOTE]

I would so buy that if it weren't already sold out.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']UK is not getting MGS HD until Feb 2012. But we get an uber edition for the trouble - only 4000 made, worldwide, with 5 games on instead of 3.

Metal Gear Solid: Ultimate HD Collection
3d6457c65ed1818cb9f3921eecb0ef37.jpg

Edit:
Holy shitbeans, these are going for £250-£400 on eBay right now...[/QUOTE]

Lol, the preorders are already up on ebay?

[quote name='contej85']Still hoping to find a share or a group for pixeljunk monsters and encore, or the collection. Anyone? C'mon[/QUOTE]

I would definitely be interested in joining a group for Pixeljunk Monsters/Encore - loved the demo.

contej, if you start a group yourself or if you find one, and need a slot filled, please do not hesitate to throw me in the mix.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I would definitely be interested in joining a group for Pixeljunk Monsters/Encore - loved the demo.

contej, if you start a group yourself or if you find one, and need a slot filled, please do not hesitate to throw me in the mix.[/QUOTE]

Done. If you want in add yourself, ill be hosting sometime this week:

pixeljunk monsters and encore group:

1. ConteJ85 (host)
2.SteamboatOperator

Dragon Age: Origins group

must be filled by the 18th or no go.

meeek (? Still hoting this for us man?)
1) OPEN
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary
4)Waynetid ( although, would also prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
5) jlazenby1 (Turks covering payment for me)

$4.00 a share

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlazenby1']Dragon Age: Origins group

1) meeek (? Still hoting this for us man?)
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary

$4.00 a share[/QUOTE]

I think he was offering to host and not take up a slot.

[quote name='Brainberry']I think he was offering to host and not take up a slot.[/QUOTE]

Im sure he was, Idk why I put him in the spot lol

[quote name='craig64']I'd gladly join in on the pixel junk monster group.[/QUOTE]

Add yourself to the quoted list and let's see if we can fill is up.
Pixeljunk monsters and encore group:

1.ConteJ85 (host)
2.SteamboatOperator
3.craig64

1) OPEN
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary

$4.00 a share[/QUOTE]

Bumping this now that its edited, 1 slot left

Sam & Max: MAX Pack - Beyond Time & Space and The Devil's Playhouse! ($6.00)

1) Usuyami
2) Velo214
3)
4)
5)

Any interest in Monopoly Streets?

Dead Space 2 ($TBD)
1) Usuyami
2) harleymandvdson
3)
4)
5)

Monopoly Streets ($TBD)
1) Usuyami
2) WakYasuk
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='WakYasuk']added myself in :)

Also looking for pixeljunk sidescroller and mushroom wars[/QUOTE]

Interested in joining this group, and if you guys are interested we could also add Sidescroller for $2 each.

Pixelunk Monsters + Encore
1. ConteJ85 (host)
2.SteamboatOperator
3. craig64
4. wakyasuk
5. waynetid

1) OPEN
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary

$4.00 a share[/QUOTE]

What other games are you guys interested in if you want another game? These are the other games I'm interested in:

Prince of Persia Trilogy, God of War Collection (1, 2 and both PSP remasters), Infamous 2, Crysis, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Dragon Age: Origin, Echochrome 2, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops (+DLC if possible), PixelJunk Sidescroller, From Dust, Renegade Ops, Joe Dangers & Castle Crashers.

We can try and find a game we all want to get if not the Dragon Age is fine.

[quote name='Waynetid']Interested in joining this group, and if you guys are interested we could also add Sidescroller for $2 each.

1. ConteJ85 (host)
2.SteamboatOperator
3. craig64
4. wakyasuk
5. waynetid[/QUOTE]

Im willing to add sidescroller. That makes 3/5 of us. Just need to know what craig and steamboat think.

I'm not positive on the price for Monsters and Encore, what's the total going to be?

Hasbro Family Game Night - $4
1. (host)
2. Tsel

Fight Night Champion - $?
1. (host)
2. Tsel
3. eliter1

Add yourselves!

i already have sam and max devil's playhouse through psn+. i thought it was seasons 2 and 3 on psn max pack. sorry bud, guess im out...?

[quote name='Usuyami']

Monopoly Streets ($TBD)
1) Usuyami
2) WakYasuk
3) extra80
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Ill join in on the Monopoly Streets share.

[quote name='Waynetid']Interested in joining this group, and if you guys are interested we could also add Sidescroller for $2 each.

1. ConteJ85 (host)
2.SteamboatOperator
3. craig64
4. wakyasuk
5. waynetid

What other games are you guys interested in if you want another game? These are the other games I'm interested in:

Prince of Persia Trilogy, God of War Collection (1, 2 and both PSP remasters), Infamous 2, Crysis, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Dragon Age: Origin, Echochrome 2, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops (+DLC if possible), PixelJunk Sidescroller, From Dust, Renegade Ops, Joe Dangers & Castle Crashers.

We can try and find a game we all want to get if not the Dragon Age is fine.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately right now I can only afford to buy the one game

[quote name='contej85']Im willing to add sidescroller. That makes 3/5 of us. Just need to know what craig and steamboat think.

I'm not positive on the price for Monsters and Encore, what's the total going to be?[/QUOTE]

It will be:

PixelJunk Monsters $9.99
Encore Expansion Pack $5.99
PixelJunk Sidescroller $9.99

Total: $26/5= $5.20 each person

[quote name='Azazael13']if someone falls through, or wants to sell, or you need a host let me know![/QUOTE]
^ on Dragon Age: Origins

[quote name='WakYasuk']It will be:

PixelJunk Monsters $9.99
Encore Expansion Pack $5.99
PixelJunk Sidescroller $9.99

Total: $26/5= $5.20 each person[/QUOTE]

PMs sent. Can't wait to get this setup!

[quote name='iwarboY']^ on Dragon Age: Origins[/QUOTE]

We still have an open slot I believe and at th moment only up for 1 game, wednesday id be up for adding (possibly) another one

If anyone has the changed password to [email protected] (Blue Toad Murder Files)

Then please pm me or cheapbrokegamer

EDIT: Just logged into the gmail so i'll probably be able to recover it.
EDIT2: Seems I need the Birthday to recover the pw. Anyone know how to get around this? I have access to the main email, just don't know the birthday.

[quote name='rams81']If anyone has the password to [email protected] (Blue Toad Murder Files)

EDIT2: Seems I need the Birthday to recover the pw. Anyone know how to get around this? I have access to the main email, just don't know the birthday.[/QUOTE]

Yry checking the birthday on the email, slim chance theyll match but worth a shot

[quote name='rams81']If anyone has the password to [email protected] (Blue Toad Murder Files)

EDIT2: Seems I need the Birthday to recover the pw. Anyone know how to get around this? I have access to the main email, just don't know the birthday.[/QUOTE]

I still have the password just give me
a second and I will pm cheapbrokegamer

[quote name='clonesniper666']I still have the password just give me
a second and I will pm cheapbrokegamer[/QUOTE]

I worded my post wrong, it's a changed pw. The original doesn't work.

So its kinda hard for me to keep up with this thread and this new switch on the gameshare thats going down can someone please give me a cliff note version please.

Concerns.
Are my current gameshares gonna be ok
Am i gonna have to reactivate my accounts?

Starting a group for Crysis ($20) and Resident Evil: Gold Edition ($30)
($50/5=$10 per share)

1) Host
2) waynetid
3)
4)
5)

Also looking for groups with preferably 2 or more of these games:
God of War Collection (1, 2 and both PSP remasters), Infamous 2, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Echochrome 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, From Dust, Renegade Ops, Joe Dangers & Castle Crashers.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Does it come with Extraction or is that the disc version only?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. I guess we'll have to wait for the store update to find out

[quote name='rams81']Yeah. I'm just wondering who would steal such a boring ass game...[/QUOTE]

I will try the password again tomorrow, but when I logged into the user to disable it, I got an alert saying password doesn't match. Lol at rams for the boring game comment

I have a few shares to sell, selling off most of mine

Plants Vs Zombies, Stacking, and Explodemon - 6
Metal Gear Solid PSX - 2
Mortal kombat trilogy/Ugly americans - 5
Infamous Festival of Blood - 2

[quote name='Waynetid']Starting a group for Crysis ($20) and Resident Evil: Gold Edition ($30)
($50/5=$10 per share)

1) Host
2) waynetid
3) wakyasuk
4)
5)

[/QUOTE]

Added myself...but I may not be able to pay until thursday. I also doubt this group will fill up but if it does great!

Might be willing to host a Dead Space 2 group if it's $39.99. If not, then someone else can take over this group. Add yourself or pm me if interested.

1. darkpal245

yea ts been a rough couple of pages. I hope the true scammer gets outed. we don't need that shit in here. Especially now when we will be paying more for shares.

well.............ironically it seems someone in my gameshare group has made a purchase without bringing it up with our group as well. What the hell is with these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back