CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ProAtWork']I can probably host BF3.

When does BF3 release on the PSN store?[/QUOTE]

It's out on the EU store. I don't think it'll be coming to the states. I'd love to get in on a BF3 share but I don't want a EU copy (just doesn't feel right lol).

to prove a point i just deleted 2 post via my mobile and edited this post

battlefield 3 group sent pm's
chewy12 host
2 ayevenom
3 Xxamir15xX paid
4 skylinersx paid
5 Brainberry paid

shares priced to sell quick
ps move heroes $5
tiger woods 2012 $10
free with purchase of share above excluding battlefield 3 lol sorry
joe danger
armageddon riders/warhammer 40000 kill team

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chewy12']to prove a point i just deleted 2 post via my mobile and edited this post

chewy12 host
2 ayevenom
3 Xxamir15xX paid
4 skylinersx paid
5 Brainberry paid

ps move heroes $5
need for speed hot pursuit $5
tiger woods 2012 $10
joe danger
armageddon riders/warhammer 40000 kill team[/QUOTE]

chewy, how much did you ask per share for BF3? Thinking of hosting but there's no way of knowing the exact currency exchange rate.

[quote name='chewy12']to prove a point i just deleted 2 post via my mobile and edited this post

chewy12 host
2 ayevenom
3 Xxamir15xX paid
4 skylinersx paid
5 Brainberry paid

ps move heroes $5
need for speed hot pursuit $5
tiger woods 2012 $10
joe danger
armageddon riders/warhammer 40000 kill team[/QUOTE]

1 more guy?

Selling Homefront + All DLC & RE5: Gold Edition

Every time I repost this^^^ I delete the one before

[quote name='Usuyami']chewy, how much did you ask per share for BF3? Thinking of hosting but there's no way of knowing the exact currency exchange rate.[/QUOTE]

i got 2 £25 cards from allcdkey.com for $84/5= $16.80 a share

Possible scammers:
Topaz
SteamboatOperator

One of you took an extra slot from the Infamous Festival of Blood group. Probably SteamboatOperator as I never had a problem with Topaz before.

[quote name='chewy12']to prove a point i just deleted 2 post via my mobile and edited this post[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='SaiZn']Any more groups for BF3? I need 2 slots.[/QUOTE]
yep, check my post on previous page, there's actually 4 groups in the works, but only one has had a host step up (chewy12's group).

[quote name='chewy12']i got 2 £25 cards from allcdkey.com for $84/5= $16.80 a share[/QUOTE]

Battlefield 3: ($16.80)

ProAtWork (host)

I would help you guys set up a group, same price, let see if this group fills up.

[quote name='darkpal245']Possible scammers:
Topaz
SteamboatOperator

One of you took an extra slot from the Infamous Festival of Blood group. Probably SteamboatOperator as I never had a problem with Topaz before.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, way to ignorantly make an invalid assumption that can potentially damage my cred here on CAG.

I don't know what your talking about. I bought Topaz' account yesterday with no problems. I'm not here to scam or cause trouble, simply to gameshare with other thrifty individuals.

Unless you've got evidence please shut your mouth and conduct yourself like a rational, intelligent human being. It is completely unfair of you to run your mouth in this manner and throw random users who you may or may not have dealt with before under the bus like that.

Although I am indeed a newbie, I have had successful transactions with a few seasoned vets here on CAG and will continue to do just that. Is there really any defense to your accusations? It is now your word (a CAG vet), against mine (Newbie). Do you see what you have done here?

I willingly let it be known to you via PM that I purchased Topaz' slot, read and replied to your inquiries, and was in the process of checking the latest PM you left me when I ran into this post - what a filthy shame.

Please reevaluate your thought process and your approach to this issue so that you/we can come to a proper solution to this dilemma. Until then I can only say that the slot I purchased from Topaz was the only slot I have used, trust me.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Battlefield 3: ($16.80)

ProAtWork (host)
1. Bhoya

I would help you guys set up a group, let see if this group fills up.[/QUOTE]

Will join this group

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Whoa, way to ignorantly make an invalid assumption that can potentially damage my cred here on CAG.

I don't know what your talking about. I bought Topaz' account yesterday with no problems. I'm not here to scam or cause trouble, simply to gameshare with other thrifty individuals.

Unless you've got evidence please shut your mouth and conduct yourself like a rational, intelligent human being. It is completely unfair of you to run your mouth in this manner and throw random users who you may or may not have dealt with before under the bus like that.

Although I am indeed a newbie, I have had successful transactions with a few seasoned vets here on CAG and will continue to do just that. Is there really any defense to your accusations? It is now your word (a CAG vet), against mine (Newbie). Do you see what you have done here?

I willingly let it be known to you via PM that I purchased Topaz' slot, read and replied to your inquiries, and was in the process of checking the latest PM you left me when I ran into this post - what a filthy shame.

Please reevaluate your thought process and your approach to this issue so that you/we can come to a proper solution to this dilemma. Until then I can only say that the slot I purchased from Topaz was the only slot I have used, trust me.[/QUOTE]

I only stated this as a possibility. You ignored my pm about deactivating your account as a precautionary measure until this issue is resolved. You even blown this out of proportion with your comment instead of contacting me which makes you seem suspicious.

[quote name='darkpal245']I only stated this as a possibility. You ignored my pm about deactivating your account as precautionary measure until this issue is resolved. You even blown this out of proportion with your comment which makes you seem suspicious.[/QUOTE]

Again with your fallacious language. I did not ignore your PM, surely you don't expect me to sit at my computer all day and do nothing but correspond with CAG users. As I mentioned in my previous post, I had just logged in to CAG and saw that I had a PM (the one you have just falsely accused me of ignoring), but before responding to it I contacted Topaz because I had no idea who you where, and why you were asking me to deactivate my account. I then checked your post once more and saw that you edited it and accused me of being a potential scammer.

How have I blown this out of proportion? Of course I'm going to call you out, your accusing me of being a scammer and such an accusation would severely damage my cred here on CAG, do you not understand that?

I think I did forget to deactivate. Guys keep cool, can happen, and I'm all for trying to deactivate again if it's indeed my fault. I was sleeping during all this debate ! I'm definitely not a scammer.

EDIT : yep it was definitely my fault, I really thought I had deactivated it. Sorry again to all people that I bothered, it wasn't intentional.

Infamous: Festival of Blood + preorder dynamic theme. (1 slot): $2
Resident Evil 4. (1 slot): $4
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC. (1 slot): $4/OFFER
Uncharted 3 MP Experience, DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot): $8/OFFER
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): $20/OFFER

Infamous: Festival of Blood + preorder dynamic theme. (1 slot): $2
Resident Evil 4. (1 slot): $4
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC. (1 slot): $4/OFFER
Uncharted 3 MP Experience, DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot): $8/OFFER
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): $20/OFFER

ProAtWork (host)

I would help you guys set up a group, same price, let see if this group fills up.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind joining this group. But this would be my first non-US account. Is there anything I need to know about doing them?

The only difference is that any DLC would also need to come from that region, so you wouldn't be able to use that BF3 with US DLC.

[quote name='rams81']BF3

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. rams81
4. jimjones
5. Lost_In_Shadows

Is Zuttasoxx the host in this group? I don't think you ever confirmed it or not.[/QUOTE]

pm's send.. Wrong subject in PM!. Placed fifa 12 instead of BF3

[quote name='4thHorseman']I think I could deal with that. So that makes it:

ProAtWork (host)
1. ProAtWork
2. Bhoya
3. 4thHorseman
4.King J Gatz
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm joining this group since the other has no host. Thanks

I can't wait to see the size of this DL. According to DICE they are offering a graphics upgrade DL on top of what's already on the disc!

[quote name='4thHorseman']I think I could deal with that. So that makes it:

ProAtWork (host)
1. ProAtWork
2. Bhoya
3. 4thHorseman
4. King J Gatz
5. clonesniper666[/QUOTE]

I will join this to see if the ps3 version is any better than the 360 version.

Selling;
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC - $9
Child of Eden - $8
or both for $15

Just need a host for Okabu

slot 1: Okabu $15 - $3 share

1. Host???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. envelopes
5 chewy12$

slot 2: Sam and Max: beyond time and space $20 - $4 share

1. Host???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. clonesniper666

Need to sell asap,

account 1 - infamous 2 - $9

account 2 - .detuned, my aquarium, linger in shadows (easy trophies) - $2

account 3 - flower - $2

Discount for buying multiple or all accounts together.

Selling the following:
Pixeljunk Shooter 2 + Hard Corps Uprising: $5
Infamous 2 $9
PAYDAY: $4
Homefront + all dlc and zombie apocalipse nda:$9
Deathspank 1 + Deathspank 2 + risk : $6

Battlefield 3: ($16.80)

ProAtWork (host)
1. SaiZn
2. Bhoya
3. 4thHorseman
4. King J Gatz (PAID)
5. clonesniper666

PMs sent.

ProAtWork (host)
1. Notalunchbox
2. Bhoya
3. 4thHorseman
4. King J Gatz
5. clonesniper666

I'm just hosting. PMs getting sent. Need 1 more.[/QUOTE]
im in too!

ProAtWork (host)
1. SaiZn
2. Bhoya
3. 4thHorseman
4. King J Gatz
5. clonesniper666

PMs getting sent.[/QUOTE]

PRoatwork. You're going to host this but not have a share in the group? Pretty cool of you guy!

Hey guys I'm having trouble gamesharing NFS Hot Pursuit. Is this game not shareable? I've tried deactivating game/video 3-4 times and it is sticking to my account like glue.

Any help please? Is deactivation with this game not possible?

While looking through the UK PSN store just now. I noticed that they can get that new Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine game. Just in case anyone was interested in that game. In the U.S. we get hoe'd out on all the new releases!!

[quote name='King J Gatz']While looking through the UK PSN store just now. I noticed that they can get that new. Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine game. Just in case anyone was interested in that game. In the U.S. we get hoe'd out on all the new releases!![/QUOTE]

Anything else in there brotha?

A list would be awesome! :)

Some games in the UK PSN store that are not in the U.S. store
These are the only notable games to me upon my search.

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marines
LEGO Pirates of Caribbean
Tiger Woods tour 12
BodyCount (The demo sucked!)
DeadSpace 2
Driver San Fransisco
NFS Hot Pursuit
Red Faction Armageddon

For those who still want BF3, I'll be hosting a group. Unfortunately, I'm crazy busy today so I won't be able to set it up until tonight. Go ahead and get the group filled on your own. :)

Battlefield 3 ($16.80)
1) Usuyami
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='Usuyami']For those who still want BF3, I'll be hosting a group. Unfortunately, I'm crazy busy today so I won't be able to set it up until tonight. Go ahead and get the group filled on your own. :)

Battlefield 3 ($16.80)
1) Usuyami
2)Bill123
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Im definitely in

[quote name='King J Gatz']Some games in the UK PSN store that are not in the U.S. store
These are the only notable games to me upon my search.

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marines
LEGO Pirates of Caribbean
Tiger Woods tour 12
BodyCount (The demo sucked!)
DeadSpace 2
Driver San Fransisco
NFS Hot Pursuit
Red Faction Armageddon[/QUOTE]

How much is Driver: SF in the UK store? If the price isn't unreasonable high, i'd love to start up a share for it

[quote name='Usuyami']For those who still want BF3, I'll be hosting a group. Unfortunately, I'm crazy busy today so I won't be able to set it up until tonight. Go ahead and get the group filled on your own. :)

Battlefield 3 ($16.80)
1) Usuyami
2) Bill123
3) notalunchbox
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

im in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back