CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
rpg please put your "Elmo" sig back (seriously). I'm already tired of not seeing it everytime you post! You and glemtvapen's paper chain hypnotize me, LOL!

LF: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift DLC Characters.
Mortal Kombat DLC
Characters
Puzzle Fighters HD Remix
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Zone of Enders HD Collection (Not sure if it will come to PSN but if it does before the apocalypse then count me in.)

[quote name='NSYNC']Yeah, I noticed. Hopefully that isn't a permanent change in post #2.[/QUOTE]
i think its cause i posted twice in same page could be wrong

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Try this: Sounds silly but I think it worked for me before on here

deactivate
delete account
restart your PS3
sign into account
deactivate
~~check if deactivated~~
delete account[/QUOTE]

Didn't work. :(

[quote name='Waynetid']Sounds good, you both want all 4 God of War games right?[/QUOTE]

I think all we want are the 2 originals, not the psp ones

I've got shares for three great games for sale (i hosted all these shares)

Saints Row 2
Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus Pack
Beyond Good and Evil

Shoot me a pm if you are interested in any of them

Also looking for Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2. If enough people would like to start up a separate share for it, i'd be willing to host. I'm also looking for a PSN Plus share so i can play Hydrophobia. If you have a share of RE 4 + RE: CV with Plus, for example, that also works. Just shoot me a pm

[quote name='NSYNC']What is it you're trying to deactivate?[/QUOTE]
Farcry 2.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Also looking for Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2. If enough people would like to start up a separate share for it, i'd be willing to host. I'm also looking for a PSN Plus share so i can play Hydrophobia. If you have a share of RE 4 + RE: CV with Plus, for example, that also works. Just shoot me a pm[/QUOTE]

I am also looking for Arrival DLC.

Alright so stop me if I'm wrong but I got a way to get to still do gamesharing.

So the first 2 systems download the games onto their system. After downloading they log out of their ps3 and disconnect it from the internet. After that they go online from their computer and deactivate their accounts. From there they give the account info to other CAGers and play their games offline. Could that work?

[quote name='Reo 15x']Alright so stop me if I'm wrong but I got a way to get to still do gamesharing.

So the first 2 systems download the games onto their system. After downloading they log out of their ps3 and disconnect it from the internet. After that they go online from their computer and deactivate their accounts. From there they give the account info to other CAGers and play their games offline. Could that work?[/QUOTE]
im puzzled on how many times sony will limit the use to deactivate accounts for example they may let users use it 1 time every month or 1time a year im sure they will have a limit if not there dumb

Omg I'm so bored and wanna get a new game since nobody has Socom Cold Front anybody got Dead Nation with DLC? X.x

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Also looking for Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2. If enough people would like to start up a separate share for it, i'd be willing to host. I'm also looking for a PSN Plus share so i can play Hydrophobia. If you have a share of RE 4 + RE: CV with Plus, for example, that also works. Just shoot me a pm[/QUOTE]
Also interested in arrival. Pm me

[quote name='Reo 15x']Alright so stop me if I'm wrong but I got a way to get to still do gamesharing.

So the first 2 systems download the games onto their system. After downloading they log out of their ps3 and disconnect it from the internet. After that they go online from their computer and deactivate their accounts. From there they give the account info to other CAGers and play their games offline. Could that work?[/QUOTE]
And never go back online?

[quote name='shadowkast']And never go back online?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, kinda defeats the purpose if you can't go online. If there are any loopholes, I doubt that sony wouldn't fix them.

[quote name='Bking17']Looking for Dead Nation with DLC 4$ :p[/QUOTE]

PM NSYNC, I think he has DN.

Might want to go back a few pages to verify!

im looking for someone who would like to split the cost of a year of ps plus after the bs happens.
on top of the free shit maybe buy a game or 2. this is the only way to take advantage of plus, so pm me if your interested.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Anyone interested in starting up a share for Hydrophobia Prophecy?[/QUOTE]

SO worth it.

(Btw I have Plus on my main. So count me out)

[quote name='Brainberry']What's really gonna happen is that there's only gonna be groups of 2 for 10-15 dollar games.

Everything else is inconvenient.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i pretty much agree. i'll even go as far as $20 on a $40 game and resell asap.

[quote name='KrebStar']Looking for a share/group for all of the Fallout: New Vegas dlc[/QUOTE]

i might be as well ill know soon if my longterm decides against it or not

[quote name='iRobotZombie']SO worth it.

(Btw I have Plus on my main. So count me out)[/QUOTE]

I have a bunch of PS+ cards, but i really don't want to use one just to play a game i won't have access to in a month. I'd rather buy a share from someone with plus and just sell it without incurring much of a loss once i've completed the game or start up a share and know i'll have access to the game for as long as i want it. Good to hear some positive feedback about the game, though

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling a share with the following games:

Prototype
Trine
Infamous
LittleBigPlanet
ModNation Racers PSP
LittleBigPlanet PSP

$8 Paypal gift, please PM if interested.

[quote name='iwarboY']yeah, i pretty much agree. i'll even go as far as $20 on a $40 game and resell asap.[/QUOTE]

I mean 50% off is still a steal.

I'm pretty sure the community will accept it and transition into it slowly.

Groups of 2 are easier to form and manage anyways.

[quote name='contej85']Somebody must want to do a share or have a share of Pixeljunk Monsters or the collection. Pretty please?[/QUOTE]

HONESTLY, pixeljunk monsters is one of the greatest most challenging games out there. pixeljunk made a name for themselves with this surprise title and after 4 years im still happy even with the full purchase price.
if there's a game i'd recommend.. pixeljunk monsters and encore dlc is the game to purchase before the Nov date.

[quote name='iwarboY']HONESTLY, pixeljunk monsters is one of the greatest most challenging games out there. pixeljunk made a name for themselves with this surprise title and after 4 years im still happy even with the full purchase price.
if there's a game i'd recommend.. pixeljunk monsters and encore dlc is the game to purchase before the Nov date.

[/QUOTE]

Ill likely buy it on my own and just have it available for shares when/if someone is finally interested. Just can't believe nobody has an interest.

[quote name='iwarboY']HONESTLY, pixeljunk monsters is one of the greatest most challenging games out there. pixeljunk made a name for themselves with this surprise title and after 4 years im still happy even with the full purchase price.

Dead space 2 dlc ' severed is $7.00. anyone else interested in this story based DS2 dlc?

host
2)meeek
3)iwarboy
4) Reo 15x
5)[/QUOTE]
count me in. I love DS2 and have been waiting for someone to post a group for it for awhile now.

iwarboY misread my post, I want to host an EUR share (and dlc isn't compatible).

I'll be getting $20 psn soon though, open to suggestions

you're late lol, check jlazenby1 and bastiartadi's posts

[quote name='rpg']im puzzled on how many times sony will limit the use to deactivate accounts for example they may let users use it 1 time every month or 1time a year im sure they will have a limit if not there dumb[/QUOTE]
they are

[quote name='shadowkast']And never go back online?[/QUOTE]

There are two possibilities.

1) Sony can delete the activation key from the PS3 at the first instance it can connects with your PS3 (ie: when the ps3 connects to the internet, it is deleted)

OR

2) Sony will delete the activation key once you logged into the profile (we do not go online on the profile with the gameshares which is what we're doing right now)

[quote name='Brainberry']I mean 50% off is still a steal.

I'm pretty sure the community will accept it and transition into it slowly.

Groups of 2 are easier to form and manage anyways.[/QUOTE]

The thread is pretty much dead then. Hardly anyone wants to host, but they'll now pay 50%? If you thought sellers reposting was bad before, let them be on the hook for 50%. It's no longer a deal. You'll also have to rush through items at an even faster rate to try and resell. It sucks the whole fun out of the process. PSN is discounting stuff all the time. You might as well wait and buy everything on your main account to enjoy.

EDIT: Trying to sell someone an item at 50% off will be like pulling teeth. Most will be hesitant. Look how hard it is to sell long-term shares once people are finished with them.

selling

Final fantasy tactics +suikoden $2

payday $3

ff7 - suikoden - parasite eve - legend of mana -blood omen legacy of kain offer

[quote name='Yanksfan']I am hopeful that they will be ok, as the content has already been purchased and activated. We are just waiting for the actual downloads. But we will see come 11/18.[/QUOTE]
The content has been paid for, but I believe it activates when you download it. I think it could go either way, I'm in a Fortune Hunters share and if they limit the future DLC to 2 activations it's gonna create a real problem to which I can't think of a good solution.

i think everything will be fine.

groups of 2 at 50% each is cake. if there were a title i was interested in i'd buy the share.
for hosts..having the other person activating their slot before game purchase solves many gshare issues.
this really doesn't have to be complicated.

Edit: if the same rule applies where hosts can retrieve lost shares by the secret answer/birthdate creating the account, both shares will be accessible.
yes, this means current trustworthy hosts must continue hosting. this also means all hosts ' must ' keep a log of every gshare hosted even if they decide to sell their share in the future, this way at least if something were to happen, the original host could lend their hand.
this is what i intend to do when hosting, as every host must do to save this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back