CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAG Veteran
Today, 12:01 AM
Need to sell ASAP as I am out of HDD space!

MK vs DC - $4
Infamous FOB - $1.50
God of War Origins Collection - $8
Rainbow Six Vegas - God just offer!

[quote name='eliter1']
Here's the break down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastiartadi
Price for different modes in Fight Night Championships:

• Champion Mode (standalone) – $4.99 (Story mode, first in the series)

Additional game modes available for purchase within Fight Night in-game store:
• Fight Now – $5.00 (Versus mode)
• Legacy Mode and Boxer Share – $10.00 (Legacy mode is pretty much campaign mode)
• Online Play – $10.00

Full Game: $30 ($6/share)[/QUOTE]

I'm not really interested in online play, but if the rest of the group wants to do it that's fine. At $6 max I'm fine with whatever everyone else wants to do.

Looking a share of Crysis, Crysis 2, and Tiger 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']You and rams81 so far. You sure you want to buy the online portion, haha?

Fight Night Champion - Full Game ($30/$6 per)

2. rams81
3. Hammer_jay
5.[/QUOTE]

gettin adding your selfs guys :D

Have shares of the following:
1. Arcana Heart 3
2. Split/Second

In separate accounts, would like to trade for infamous 2 or other games of similar value.

I've got a share of Resident Evil 5 DLC + Costume packs for $2.00.

RE5 Lost in Nightmares (413 MB)
RE5 Desperate Escape (539 MB)
RE5 Costume Pack 1 (116 KB)
RE5 Costume Pack 2 (116 KB)

Please PM me if interested.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC ($7.40 a share)

1. Heavyd814life (host)
2. Jamehze
3. SteamboatOperator
4. Chewy12
5. Zuttasoxx

I added you, Chewy. Just one more slot to fill.[/QUOTE]

And we are good to go

[quote name='randomdud']I know dangkid posted this a while back, but it seems everyone either didn't care or didn't know one thing about the movie credits: they just add funds to your wallet aka you can use them on games! I just received my credits from most of my hosted gameshare accounts and my backlog is now $36 bigger. :S

Link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307684[/QUOTE]

I signed up for this yesterday.

Is anything suppose to happen after hitting "Submit"? All that happens for me is the button disappears (no confirmation.) I want to make sure I am doing this right.

[quote name='randomdud']I know dangkid posted this a while back, but it seems everyone either didn't care or didn't know one thing about the movie credits: they just add funds to your wallet aka you can use them on games! I just received my credits from most of my hosted gameshare accounts and my backlog is now $36 bigger. :S

Link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307684[/QUOTE]

Awesome, my group I put $4 too much in will end up able to buy a $10 game now. Fantastic. Now, what $10 game do I want? Maybe another pixeljunk game? Or is there something exclusive that is particularly awesome? Currentl new to PSN and have Super Stardust, Pixeljunk Monsters and Sidescroller, Marvel Pinball, and that's about it.

[quote name='WV Matsui']

Ps: if this isn't just a kick in the nuts... Saints 3 will be available on 11-18 in the UK Store![/QUOTE]

How do you know this? Do you have a link? If that's true then I might be interested in doing a gameshare with someone when it comes out.

[quote name='Fondren']How do you know this? Do you have a link? If that's true then I might be interested in doing a gameshare with someone when it comes out.[/QUOTE]

There is an ad for it up in the UK store!

[quote name='WV Matsui']There is an ad for it up in the UK store![/QUOTE]

Ugh, there's an ad for Madden 12 for sale everytime I use the PS3 web browser. Unfortunately it always leads to Sunday Ticket. I also see something for a new PSN card.

[quote name='contej85']Awesome, my group I put $4 too much in will end up able to buy a $10 game now. Fantastic. Now, what $10 game do I want? Maybe another pixeljunk game? Or is there something exclusive that is particularly awesome? Currentl new to PSN and have Super Stardust, Pixeljunk Monsters and Sidescroller, Marvel Pinball, and that's about it.[/QUOTE]

If we can do a $10 game that would be pretty sweet. I'd be fine with another pixeljunk game. Maybe Shooter2? (Not sure if it's $10, but I'd assume so). But we'll see what everyone else thinks.

Can anyone vouch for imatador15?

He is trying to buy a share from me and I hve never come in contact with him. I have given him my PayPal address but am awaiting payment.

Anyone?

[quote name='meeek']stolen slots have been happening for a while, hence why NSYNC coined the term "Qriocity sniper" some time ago.
Pro tip: After getting info, activate ASAP, if you need user space, don't deactivate the account, just delete it!

Stolen accounts can be -like in harleymandvdson's case- because it ended up in the hands of a non CAG member...

and for those who missed it, dgwillia006 said he changed the pass of all accounts he hosted. Also said he wasn't the only one, some hosts are probably being cautious until nov18/we know more.

EDIT: maybe a good idea to track down who has the slots
[/QUOTE]

But I thought it you deleted an account before deactivating you lost the slot for good? So if I just delete the account without deactivating what happens and how do I get the slot back later, other than waiting till the 18th?

Dead Space 2 + (Severed) - $6 ~ $7.40 per slot

1. darkpal245 ~ Severed DLC
2. clonesniper666 (paid) ~ Severed DLC
4. Polaris1001 (paid) ~ All DLC
5. dufftech (paid)

Need one more for this group to get started. Might be willing to add two DLC packs for an additional $0.60. Pm me if you're interested.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I signed up for this yesterday.

Is anything suppose to happen after hitting "Submit"? All that happens for me is the button disappears (no confirmation.) I want to make sure I am doing this right.[/QUOTE]
After you click submit- the page should change to a thanks for signing up for emails page. Check and see if you have a script blocker or something running, clear your cache, or try another browser. [This is after logging in and selecting the option to be contacted, of course]

Need to sell ASAP as I am out of HDD space!

MK vs DC - $4
Infamous FOB - $1.50
God of War Origins Collection - SOLD to imatador15

Make me an offer on any of these! I really just need to sell them to free up the space!

Selling:
Limbo
Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime
All Borderlands DLC
Tales of Monkey Island
BFBC2 Onslaught/BF1943

Looking for:
Crysis, Sidescroller, Explodemon, Swarm, Back Ops, Red Faction Guerilla/Armageddon, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Echochrome 2, Tumble, Hot Pursuit, Medal of Honor Frontline

MONOPOLY STREETS! $30

1) host
2)iwarboy
3)jamehze
4)
5)

[quote name='randomdud']WV Matsui still has the thing other than GoW if you want it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah...about that...kinda bought Infamous:FoB from him. I heard Rainbow Six was a great series though!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Need to sell ASAP as I am out of HDD space!

MK vs DC - $4
Infamous FOB - $1.50
God of War Origins Collection - SOLD to imatador15

Make me an offer on any of these! I really just need to sell them to free up the space![/QUOTE]

hey man plz tell me where can i find imatador15 ??
i want a share for gow thanks

Throw my flOw account in the stolen pile. Was doing the $5.99 credit and had a chance to revisit old accounts. flOw was stolen, Faery had a password change and PixelJunk Shooter also had a password change. Passwords have been reset, but I'm S.O.L. on flOw until the 18th.

[quote name='NSYNC']Throw my flOw account in the stolen pile. Was doing the $5.99 credit and had a chance to revisit old accounts. flOw was stolen, Faery had a password change and PixelJunk Shooter also had a password change. Passwords have been reset, but I'm S.O.L. on flOw until the 18th.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks. Luckily for me all my accounts have been relatively stable. Did have a scare once, but I changed the password back just fine.

[quote name='imthebatman']hey man plz tell me where can i find imatador15 ??
i want a share for gow thanks[/QUOTE]
You'd be better off joining a GoW group since imatador15 just bought the games.

Reposting because some changes were made and shares are now claimed.

FS/FT:

Shares with 1 slot available:
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- $3
BTTF Season Pass- All 5 episodes ($25 DLC- [$2 discount!] $3 for a slot)
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- $3
Castle Crashers plus Pink knight DLC, Pacman CE DX, and Shank- $8

Multiple slots available:
Call of Duty: Black Ops plus all DLC on a PS + account (PS+ expires in about 2 1/2 months): Multiple Slots available- $24 per slot

WANT:
PSN credit
Paypal

Bought WV Matsui's Vegas 2 slot just now and the password doesn't work! Oside_Hunter, please reset the password. Try to make note of when it was changed too (you should've got an e-mail). Ridiculous (I'm not blaming anyone).

WTF is going on with these accounts. I can't believe we're having all these issues with accounts. Instances like these are more responsible for the end of gamesharing than the decreases in total slots.

As an aside, anyone in the EU want to call Sony Customer Support for me to gain access to an account? The password and birthday have both been changed so I can't reopen the account without calling them, but that would be long distance for me? Might be a reward or two.

My 3 accounts were "fine" to my knowledge. I would've never noticed if not for that $5.99 promo. I got e-mails showing the date the passwords were changed, and it was in early August. I would've been screwed if I didn't know the account birthdates. Oside_Hunter should also have an e-mail for Vegas 2. I found 4 accounts tampered with in about 30 minutes.

[quote name='jamehze']WTF is going on with these accounts. I can't believe we're having all these issues with accounts. Instances like these are more responsible for the end of gamesharing than the decreases in total slots.

As an aside, anyone in the EU want to call Sony Customer Support for me to gain access to an account? The password and birthday have both been changed so I can't reopen the account without calling them, but that would be long distance for me? Might be a reward or two.[/QUOTE]

Just a note, but you can't change the birthday of an account once it's been set....

Guess I was under the wrong impression. Thanks randomdud.

And NSYNC, you're catching up with me in tampered accounts. There should be like 20-30 others as well who should have problems then. Wonder where most of them are.

[quote name='jamehze']Guess I was under the wrong impression. Thanks randomdud.

And NSYNC, you're catching up with me in tampered accounts. There should be like 20-30 others as well who should have problems then. Wonder where most of them are.[/QUOTE]

Most people likely never log back into the account once they've downloaded the game, so they'd probably never realize.

I kinda figured this would happen, but mine got messed up in August. The password doesn't even work on the share I just bought from WV Matsui, so he can't deactivate for me!

[quote name='contej85']Most people likely never log back into the account once they've downloaded the game, so they'd probably never realize.[/QUOTE]

When I wake up I'm going to check every account I've ever bought now.

EDIT: Vegas 2 was tampered with on Oct. 30th. Another account before anyone knew of Sony's overhaul. Thanks Oside_hunter!

Is there anyone that might be interested in picking up the You Don't Know Jack DLC packs? I know there are 4 of them for $5 a peice. I was just wanting to see if anyone would be willing to do a split. I doubt there are 5 people out there that would be interested, but even if it was 2 or more people. I'd be willing to host it.

Selling:

Back to the Future (all episodes) - $3
Castlevania HoD - $3
Dead Space 2 DLC (single player "Severed" DLC + 3 weapon/armor packs that came out when the game was released) - $2

[quote name='NSYNC']You and rams81 so far. You sure you want to buy the online portion, haha?

2. rams81
3. Hammer_jay
4. illmatic21
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

2. rams81
3. Hammer_jay
4. illmatic21
5.[/QUOTE]

come on guys :D fill these spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back