CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys at the rate this thread is growing daily, it is really hard to keep up. I'm pages behind but let me clear up a few things. I keep telling him he's late to the party, but Lmatador15 is my brother and trust me he's no scammer so don't worry ;)

Also you can add me to the changed password list. Was just informed that the Mass Effect 2 group I hosted had it changed. I can change it back right?

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I'll join for only the Arrival DLC.

Let me know if you guys change your mind.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me. I'm pretty sure we're sticking with just the arrival DLC. I'll check with the host though.

[quote name='craig64']Sounds good to me. I'm pretty sure we're sticking with just the arrival DLC. I'll check with the host though.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't mind getting the extra stuff for $2 each more but might as well fill the last slot i guess

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Sorry guys at the rate this thread is growing daily, it is really hard to keep up. I'm pages behind but let me clear up a few things. I keep telling him he's late to the party, but Lmatador15 is my brother and trust me he's no scammer so don't worry ;)

Also you can add me to the changed password list. Was just informed that the Mass Effect 2 group I hosted had it changed. I can change it back right?[/QUOTE]

Feel free. Be sure to post the email of the ME2 account so everyone that has it knows the pw has been reset.

[quote name='shadowkast']I wouldn't mind getting the extra stuff for $2 each more but might as well fill the last slot i guess[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am gonna drop out.

Hoping to get it with my LTS group, besides you guys will most likely find a member who wants all the DLC.

Does anyone know the password to this Shank account:

[email protected]

I am fairly certain the password changed BEFORE the announcement of Armageddon, so need for hysteria, lol. I hadn't touched it since I bought/activated it.

Its going to be hard to change my ME2 share back since I can't get the birth date right to reset. I've gone through the usual dates and none seem to work, I might have just did a random one. Is there another way to do it? It would suck to lose it.

Also, could all these accounts be changed because the passwords are too easy? I'm guilty of this and have also gotten shares with ones that seemed to be created for easier typing on the controller.

I deleted a message from meeek and I need his paypal email, can someone pm it to me??

Ill know what it is right when I see it lol

Edit- thanks sunghost for a quick reply!

Is there a way to go in and see a line item list of what is hogging all of my hdd space? I only have 6 gbs out of 149 available and I know I don't have over 100 gb of shit on here!

For the massive last game share, would $30 each person be good? $150 could get us a good amount of stuff, I for one, want DS2, Borderlands, Crysis, basically all the full games from PSN. Or would $40 or $50 each be more massive and more importantly, more awesome?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Is there a way to go in and see a line item list of what is hogging all of my hdd space? I only have 6 gbs out of 149 available and I know I don't have over 100 gb of shit on here![/QUOTE]

Check under Game Data folder. Some games take up a few GBs alone.

[quote name='meeek']huh, who are you, never seen you around? lol

WV Matsui, delete demos? 1Gb there, another here, etc...[/QUOTE]

What is game data utility? I have a shitload of stuff in there!

[quote name='evantrees']disc games sometimes install stuff to reduce load times etc[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I deleted a ton of shit!

Sorry for the derail!

[quote name='WV Matsui']What is game data utility? I have a shitload of stuff in there![/QUOTE]

Game installs. If you have some games listed in there you don't play, you can delete those. Just be prepared to re-install if you want to play again.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Its going to be hard to change my ME2 share back since I can't get the birth date right to reset. I've gone through the usual dates and none seem to work, I might have just did a random one. Is there another way to do it? It would suck to lose it.[/QUOTE]

You have to call Sony customer service to my knowledge.

Looking for:
Sidescroller, Explodemon, Swarm, Back Ops, Red Faction Guerilla/Armageddon, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Echochrome 2, Tumble, Hot Pursuit, Medal of Honor Frontline, Monopoly Streets

Sell me your slots or let's start a group

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Devil May Cry']Game installs. If you have some games listed in there you don't play, you can delete those. Just be prepared to re-install if you want to play again.[/QUOTE]

Hey man you ready?

hey guys i will gave away acc with
all la noire DLC's
dantes inferno +ADDON
Limbo
flOw
and all the 4 slots in available

and all i want is Gow origins collection or 40$ psn cards

[quote name='momouchi']Why do scammers always have awful grammar?[/QUOTE]

My guess would be because of their age. I, myself didn't care too much about grammar when I was in middle school.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Dammit!

I knew it! He tried to scam me today! I even PMed NSYNC about it...

I deleted his pms or I would have shared. He wanted to trade BF3 and others for GOW![/QUOTE]

Wow, that's good to know, after you sold me the share of GOW he was asking about where to find me. I guess he figured since I was a newbie that I'd be an easy prey, thanks for the heads up guys!

Looking for Deathspank 2:Thongs of Virtue.

Skate 3 DLC (Skate parks only) $4.20/share. Already has Maloof Money Cup free.
1. (Host) TheCro
2. Tsel

Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC $1/share.
1.TheCro(host)
2.Jokerkun890

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for groups with preferably 2 or more of these games:
Infamous 2, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Echochrome 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, From Dust, Renegade Ops, Joe Dangers & Castle Crashers.

Crysis ($20) & Resident Evil: Gold Edition ($30) gameshare
($50/5=$10 per share)

1) Host
2) waynetid
3) wakyasuk
4)
5)

So I just found out my Might and Magic/Clash of Heroes group which I had, had its password changed. I was able to revert so that's all good, but I looked through the groups and adamsant12, who was originally in it, is now banned from CAG. Anyone remember why he was banned and might he be the reason?

Looking to either get a group going for these with some reliable users:

Call of Duty: Black Ops : $60 ($12/Spot)
Splinter Cell HD Collection : $40 ($8/spot)

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition : $30 ($5/spot)
Dead Space : $20 ($5/spot)
inFAMOUS 2 : $60 ($12/Spot)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe : $20 ($5/Spot)

1. Xxamir15xX (Buyer)
2. Xxamir15xX
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

I``ll be taking 2 spots of any we end up getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back