CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, for anyone involved in this whole InFamous vs. Prototype debate...

I know this may be a bit blasphemous in this thread, but if you haven't tried it out and have a chance to you should play Crackdown. I had WAY more fun with that game than with the other two mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sentai_Hero_Red']Need host for Beat Hazard Ultra (+another cheap game; BHU is on sale for ~$2). I was just about to host it myself but I don't have enough for a PSN card, neither do I live in the UK. :(

Beat Hazard Ultra
1. (host)
2. Sentai_Hero_Red
3. SteamboatOperator

I can buy 4 shares if anybody can just host. Since its so cheap right now a $5 game like Cho Aniki/Noby Noby Boy/whateveryouwant should be thrown in. :p

edit: I'll be up at 6am PST to check up on this... I can also pay in advance to any reputable CAGer.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down if the other group doesn't get things together soon, as I want to make sure I get this, and haven't heard any word on even where to send Paypal.

[quote name='Derfel']By the way, for anyone involved in this whole InFamous vs. Prototype debate...

I know this may be a bit blasphemous in this thread, but if you haven't tried it out and have a chance to you should play Crackdown. I had WAY more fun with that game the other two mentioned.[/QUOTE]

the bad think is crackdown is not on ps3 is it lol

ps RIP 5 gameshares

[quote name='contej85']I'd be down if the other group doesn't get things together soon, as I want to make sure I get this, and haven't heard any word on even where to send Paypal.[/QUOTE]
Lets go for it. I'm sure it won't be a problem getting rid of the (extra) shares for us or the other group, considering they will be one of the few 5-account Beat Hazard shares. ;)

[quote name='rpg']the bad think is crackdown is not on ps3 is it lol

ps RIP 5 gameshares[/QUOTE]

Yes... hence the "blasphemy." :)

Well people, good luck to you all. Gonna feel weird coming here from now on and not being able to get deals on new releases! Guess it's a good thing for me I don't mind old-school gaming!

[quote name='contej85']I'd be down if the other group doesn't get things together soon, as I want to make sure I get this, and haven't heard any word on even where to send Paypal.[/QUOTE]
I believe I PM'd you.

[quote name='Sentai_Hero_Red']Lets go for it. I'm sure it won't be a problem getting rid of the (extra) shares for us or the other group, considering they will be one of the few 5-account Beat Hazard shares. ;)[/QUOTE]
check my group page 170, no one's officially in cos of diffent tastes, mine are really close to contej85, and I can host!

[quote name='DangKid']This is so sad guys. We won't be able to all suit around and hang out with like anymore :'([/QUOTE]

And that's really what I am going to miss the most!

Hell I only finished about 20% of the games that I bought. It was just the thrill of it all and the joy of hanging out in here!

You guys made my purchase of a PS3 three months ago worthwhile!

[quote name='meeek']check my group page 170, no one's officially in cos of diffent tastes, mine are really close to contej85, and I can host![/QUOTE]
2nd game is all you since you're hosting. Give me a paypal and I'll pay.

i've setup tea and cookies in the specifically marked bunkers. green and red attire at the door. everyone else.... you're on your own :D

This is sad. The 1 year PSN+ I bought last month had its password changed. Nice.

EDIT: To all, nice chatting with you guys. It sucks that we won't be able to come here and get new releases when they come out. I should still be around, waiting for price drops and sales. Won;t be seeing most of you anytime so cheers guys. Great time gamesharing with you folks. If you want to add me up on PSN, gimme a PM.

EDIT 2: I really hope the prices of the old shares won't inflate.

Need space on my PS3 asap!

Late night fire sale! First person to PM me gets it for 50 cents ($2.50 off!).

Share 1
Black Ops - First Strike Map Pack

ps.. If no interest, after 1 hour of this post.. I will give it away for free!!!

hasbro family game night.. if possible, any interest?
the $20.00 one. anyone? *crickets chirp in background*

EDIT: yeah don't be a shyguy. add me on psn = iwarboY

lol and remember, Monopoly $1.00 a game :D

[quote name='Derfel']you should play Crackdown.[/QUOTE]
Before I owned PS3 this game was temping me to buy a 360, never did and never played Crackdown. Would still like to though. As for the other games, Infamous 1 and 3 are much better than Prototype. I found that Infamous on Hard was a whole different game than on Normal and you really gotta try that out.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Gonna feel weird coming here from now on and not being able to get deals on new releases![/QUOTE]
Some people would still consider half price to be a deal.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Some people would still consider half price to be a deal.[/QUOTE]

That includes me. I just recently got into gamesharing after purchasing PSN games at full price for over 2 years, so at least half off of full price is still something that interests me immensely. I'll be sticking around as long as gamesharing is a possibility.

I'll still be around. There are plenty of games pre 11/18 that I haven't touched. This just helps my back log and besides sales are still great deals.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']That includes me. I just recently got into gamesharing after purchasing PSN games at full price for over 2 years, so at least half off of full price is still something that interests me immensely. I'll be sticking around as long as gamesharing is a possibility.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya dude, half price is way better than paying full price, so I think it's not that bad a deal. I realize times are rough, but hey gotta look at the bright side!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']That includes me. I just recently got into gamesharing after purchasing PSN games at full price for over 2 years, so at least half off of full price is still something that interests me immensely. I'll be sticking around as long as gamesharing is a possibility.[/QUOTE]

well, if there's a ' must have ' kind of game, and there isn't any interest elsewhere, i'll for sure come here and see about a 50/50

Same here. Half price is a deal. We're all just spoiled over 20% price. :p

And meeek disappeared... D:
I won't be waking up early to catch the maintenance but I'm in for the share!!

nah I'm here lol, was checking prices
TNT Racers & Crazy Machines is definitely Ok with me, with Beat hazard the share would be 2.40€ (BH .40ct, TNT 1€, CrazyME 1€)

with outland add 1€
w/ Lara Croft add 1.40€
w/ Beyond G&E 1€ (I'm meh)

NB: 3€= ~$4

From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share if all):

1) Derfel (host)

2) iwarboY

3) bastiartadi
4) Brainberry
5) evantrees first due to beat hazard fine taking anything but that and rochard out of there. whatever that means lol

half price of a sale is still a great deal, I'll be on the lookout more for said sales

+ I got a crazy backlog, which means I'll soon have a few shares to pass around between the remaining fellahs (toy story 3, mass effect 2, etc...)

=unless I die, I'll be around :)

[quote name='meeek']nah I'm here lol, was checking prices
TNT Racers & Crazy Machines is definitely Ok with me, with Beat hazard the share would be 2.40€ (BH .40ct, TNT 1€, CrazyME 1€)

with outland add 1€
w/ Lara Croft add 1.40€
w/ Beyond G&E 1€ (I'm meh)

NB: 3€= ~$4[/QUOTE]

Yeah just add in whatever you guys are cool with, ill give whatever a try for that price. Just wanna get it done before morning.

Need space on my PS3 asap!

Late night freebie! First person to PM me gets the account for free!

Share 1
Black Ops - First Strike Map Pack

So should we go the suggestion + Outland? nvm cobolatrix, might take share later only...

I might just buy TNT Racers, Beat Hazard and Crazy Machines, or at least setup the account, and if you guys want Outland and/or Lara, let me know asap!

Tomorrow marks the five-year anniversary of the PS3's launch in the US and the people in charge at Sony are celebrating by purging the console of the no-good gamesharers who are taking all their monies. I feel like Hitler in the dying embers of WWII (forgive the horrible analogy - i've just played 10 straight hours of The Saboteur); my reign of terror had to come to an end someday, no? I've enjoyed the ride, peeps and while i think this community will adapt, things really won't be the same.

Here's my list of the top 3 games i wouldn't have played had i not been able to share them:

1. Back to the Future: The Game
2. Siren: Blood Curse
3. BloodRayne: Betrayal

Thanks for the memories and the savings, my fellow CAGs

So, this is my very post here, but I've been a poster on the SA forums for awhile and involved in game shares for about 2 years. Here are some games I'm interested in if anyone else is into a last minute share. My top choices are starred.

Catan
Burnout Paradise
God of War Collection
Crazy Taxi
MAG
Playstation Move Heroes *
Red Dead Redemption
Aqua Panic
Trash Panic *
Auditorium HD
The Baconing
Beat Hazard Ultra
Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Rearmed 2 *
Burnout Crash! *
Dungeon Defenders *
echochrome ii *
Funky Lab Rat
Hoard
Joe Danger
Dead Nation
Marvel Pinball *
X-Men (remember the old arcade game?) *
Pixeljunk Sidescroller
Moon Diver
Okabu *
PAIN
Payday: The Heist
Playstation Move Ape Escape *
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Stacking
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People *

Who else will get on board for some of these, real fast? Thanks!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']i've just played 10 straight hours of The Saboteur[/QUOTE]

Public opinion be damned, that was an excellent game.

Thanks to everyone who helped me max out my account slots in just a few days after finally upgrading my hard drive last week! It's been nice to get one last binge of gamesharing in before everything changes.

[quote name='contej85']Yeah just add in whatever you guys are cool with, ill give whatever a try for that price. Just wanna get it done before morning.[/QUOTE]

Yea, not feeling TNT racers but for that price and since 2 ppl in group want it, count me in. Add Outland! BG&E I'm meh too. Your choice.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

I changed passwords for most of the accounts I've hosted (except for the Jurassic Park one), so if you have a slot on one of my hosted accounts don't freak out, it may be temporary. I don't want to risk anything happening after the maintenance. PM me if you're holding a slot on one of my hosted accounts and have questions or anything.. just don't flood my inbox lol.

Someone was screwing around with the PS3 names on my GoW Origins account anyway, wish I knew who that was.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Couldn't agree more, mate. I enjoyed every minute of it.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. The Saboteur is excellent, such a satisfying ending too.

[quote name='abkadefgee']So, this is my very post here, but I've been a poster on the SA forums for awhile and involved in game shares for about 2 years. Here are some games I'm interested in if anyone else is into a last minute share. My top choices are starred.

Catan
Burnout Paradise
God of War Collection
Crazy Taxi
MAG
Playstation Move Heroes *
Red Dead Redemption
Aqua Panic
Trash Panic *
Auditorium HD
The Baconing
Beat Hazard Ultra
Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Rearmed 2 *
Burnout Crash! *
Dungeon Defenders *
echochrome ii *
Funky Lab Rat
Hoard
Joe Danger
Dead Nation
Marvel Pinball *
X-Men (remember the old arcade game?) *
Pixeljunk Sidescroller
Moon Diver
Okabu *
PAIN
Payday: The Heist
Playstation Move Ape Escape *
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Stacking
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People *

Who else will get on board for some of these, real fast? Thanks![/QUOTE]

good luck with that!

[quote name='chewy12']good luck with that![/QUOTE]

I've already gotten some PMs from people who are already in shares with some of those games that want to sell, and I'm happy to hear from others. I don't have any problem with breaking these up into separate shares if people are interested in a few.

[quote name='Derfel']Public opinion be damned, that was an excellent game.
[/QUOTE]
I really enjoyed Saboteur, it had flaws but I didn't care, I got it for like $15 and platinum'd it, took forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back