CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iwarboY']Did you say.... you started skyrim, and in 30 minutes time got all of 50 + trophies?[/QUOTE]

30 mins into the game and he gets framerate drops.

I just plated the game too and had to put it down because after your save file gets to 10+ mb the game becomes unplayable.

[quote name='iwarboY']Did you say.... you started skyrim, and in 30 minutes time got all of 50 + trophies?[/QUOTE]

No he means that the game started slowing down after playing for 30 minutes, based on the size of the save file.

*ninjaed

Selling
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
$5
Battlefield 3
2 Slots(Shares I bought for my cousin & roommate)
16.00 each

Looking for
Dragon Age Origins

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']30 mins into the game and he gets framerate drops.

I just plated the game too and had to put it down because after your save file gets to 10+ mb the game becomes unplayable.[/QUOTE]

that is good to know. the game would've been shite if a 30 min plat were possible. superlame about the framerate/mb save. wtf bethesda? and poot troffies in oblivion already you noobs!
- Ends mini rant -

off to plat deadspace now(finally)

[quote name='iwarboY']that is good to know. the game would've been shite if a 30 min plat were possible. superlame about the framerate/mb save. wtf bethesda? and poot troffies in oblivion already you noobs!
- Ends mini rant -

off to plat deadspace now(finally)[/QUOTE]

It took me 81 Hours to plat it!

The last 30-40 hours was tedious because of the lag.

Lets get DI rolling!!!

Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park ($12.00) (NSYNC purchased time share until Dec. 12th 12:00AM)

Time shares available for 10% of the price. So $1.20 for a week, which should be all the time that is needed to get all the trophies if you speed through the games. :)

Holy fuck. Any reason why some people are bumping twice per page?

Selling
- The Baconing $2.
- Deathspank Thongs of Virtue: $3.

[quote name='Brainberry']30 mins into the game and he gets framerate drops.

I just plated the game too and had to put it down because after your save file gets to 10+ mb the game becomes unplayable.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='clonesniper666']No he means that the game started slowing down after playing for 30 minutes, based on the size of the save file.

*ninjaed[/QUOTE]

What they said. :D

[quote name='TheCro']Holy fuck. Any reason why some people are bumping twice per page?

Selling
- The Baconing $2.
- Deathspank Thongs of Virtue: $3.[/QUOTE]

Like who?

Have:
$2.99 PSN Cards (50+ Available)

Want:
$2.50 PayPal Each

So... $20.93 worth of cards for $17.50
$50.83 worth of cards for $42.50
...and so on

Prices are firm. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

[quote name='dufftech']Medal of Honor: Frontline
VAX0f.png
(4.3GB) + The Baconing (994MB) - $5

Red Faction: Guerrilla
VAX0f.png
(5.8GB) - $4

Resident Evil 4 (3.3GB) + Code Veronica X (2.4GB) - $5

Spare Parts
VAX0f.png
(884MB) + Alien Breed 3: Descent
VAX0f.png
(1.6GB) - $3

[/QUOTE]
I'll take RE4 and CVX for $5 total, right?

Well guys and girls, it appears my time here is up as I have nothing left to deal with, so I guess I'll be on my way. If anyone wants to add me on psn, pm me for my name. Been nice trading with you all.

Looking for:
Dead Space 1

Selling:
Account 1 - $2
iNfamous: Festival of Blood -

Account 2 - $12 (Last big share since Apocalypse!)
From Dust
Rochard
Beat Hazard Ultra
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Renegade Ops

Sorry I havent been active on this thread but can we still buy and sell shares of old account content prior to the new rules? Is that stuff active on 5 PS3s if you deactivate a system and reactivate it or will that just lose the share forever till its only on 2?

[quote name='Havok83']Sorry I havent been active on this thread but can we still buy and sell shares of old account content prior to the new rules? Is that stuff active on 5 PS3s if you deactivate a system and reactivate it or will that just lose the share forever till its only on 2?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can still buy and sell shares of old account content. Still works on 5 systems.

Looking for:
Dead Space 1

Selling:
Account 1 - $2
iNfamous: Festival of Blood -

Account 2 - $11 (Last big share since Apocalypse!)
From Dust
Rochard
Beat Hazard Ultra
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Renegade Ops

Or buy both for $12.

Anyone have any idea how the BF3 expansion pack is going to work for those who got it through a gameshare? I'm curious if all 5 systems will be able to activate with it, or if the 2 system limit will be in effect for it....

[quote name='Tu13es']Anyone have any idea how the BF3 expansion pack is going to work for those who got it through a gameshare? I'm curious if all 5 systems will be able to activate with it, or if the 2 system limit will be in effect for it....[/QUOTE]

I'd assume that the best way to do this would be simply to activate a new account with strictly the DLC on it, but it would only be for 2 people. I could be wrong about this though.

However, if anyone is wanting to set up a group for this DLC I'd gladly go in on it.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']http://psp.ign.com/articles/121/1213964p1.html

Bad news gents, apparently you can only have one PSN account linked to a Vita, which means you wont be able to share Vita games unless you do so on your main account. Sucks, being able to get every game half off was one of the reasons I wanted a Vita.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, looks like they made the account linking crap WORSE than it was on PSP. Now you have to format it back to factory settings to link a different account to it. I was hoping you could use multiple accounts with it, as I have multiple accounts with PS1 and PSP games on them.

I thought sharing on the PSP was to much of a hassle to begin with? That's why there were so few groups being made because you could have only one system playing the game at a time or something. Someone enlighten me here? I might pick up a PSP if it's cheap enough then.

Who hosted the Black Ops/ps+ group with llopez13? seen him trade multiple slots at QJ...

PS: guys, they just screwed us over, and you're thinking of giving them your money? screw sony, I needed a new phone, i ain't getting an xperia

Well there was the BlackOps group hosted by randomdud, which included me, turkfebruary, and fred87nc that never got resolved after the email and password change... He wasn't in the original group though and I've never dealt with him. However if he already made a successful trade it probably isn't the group I'm talking about because randomdud has locked all of us out of it.

This month's plus freebies:

PS3 Full Game: Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3 Full Game) – 12/6
Free PSN Game: Marvel Pinball (PSN Game) – 12/13
Free minis: Orbit (Early Access, Exclusive) – 12/6
Mad Blocker Alpha (mini) – 12/6
A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks! (mini) – 12/20
Free PS one Classics: Spyro the Dragon – 12/6
Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage – 12/6
Spyro Year of the Dragon – 12/6

Aaaand....

Full Game Trials:
Dragon Age II – 12/6
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit – 12/6
Alice: Madness Returns – 12/13
Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood – 12/13
Red Faction: Armageddon – 12/13
Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway – 12/20
Carnival Island – 12/20
Motorstorm Apocalypse – 12/20
NCAA Football 12 – 12/20
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands – 12/20
Sports Champions – 12/20

link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...mb-raider-underworld-and-marvel-pinball-more/

So seeems like no MGS HD Collection or BF3 US on PSN this month.

[quote name='cobolatrix']This month's plus freebies:

Aaaand....

Full Game Trials:
Dragon Age II – 12/6
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit – 12/6
Carnival Island – 12/20
NCAA Football 12 – 12/20
Sports Champions – 12/20

link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...mb-raider-underworld-and-marvel-pinball-more/

So seeems like no MGS HD Collection or BF3 US on PSN this month.[/QUOTE]
Just to be completely sure these are the items that are available the entire month correct?

[quote name='cobolatrix']This month's plus freebies:

[/QUOTE]

Finally. I've been waiting for a list to pop-up. The full game is sweet but it's definitely disappointing compared to Euro's 8 free PSN games.

[quote name='Reo 15x']Just to be completely sure these are the items that are available the entire month correct?[/QUOTE]

Everything is offered for 1 whole month unless specified. For instance, the Resident Evil 4 PSN+ discount was only offered for 2 weeks but it was stated in the banner.

So yeah, for this instance, everything (except Marvel Pinball - 2 weeks starting December 13) is offered for the whole month.

EDIT: I'm starting up the rumor mill. Is LA Noire coming to PSN?

Discounted PS3 Full Games:
Assassins Creed 2 Bundle – 30% off – 12/13
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Bundle – 30% off – 12/13
Warhawk Bundle – 25% off – 12/13
LA NOIRE Bundle/Complete Edition – 30% off – 12/20

December looks pretty awesome so far in terms of sales. I'm a bit disappointed with all the full games coming out with retail counterparts now that the slot change has happened. Not sure if it's that cheaper anymore. I think I'm only in for downloadable only must haves from now on.

Trine 2 is coming out 12/20 for $15 according to Frozenbyte. Anyone want to jump on that?

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']http://psp.ign.com/articles/121/1213964p1.html

Bad news gents, apparently you can only have one PSN account linked to a Vita, which means you wont be able to share Vita games unless you do so on your main account. Sucks, being able to get every game half off was one of the reasons I wanted a Vita.[/QUOTE]
Games are already going to be half off, or at least 40% off for the digital version. That's how they're justifying the outrageous Memory card prices. I guess you meant you wanted half of the PSN Price but now you can rest a little easier knowing that you'll still be paying 40% less for the download than buying a hard copy from a store.

[quote name='jamehze']I thought sharing on the PSP was to much of a hassle to begin with? That's why there were so few groups being made because you could have only one system playing the game at a time or something. Someone enlighten me here? I might pick up a PSP if it's cheap enough then.[/QUOTE]

All 5 people could play at the same time, their consoles could only be linked to that account though, unlike the PS3 that can link up to 16 accounts. On the PSP it was easy enough to log out of one and log into another, now on the PSV you will have to factory reset your Vita everytime you want to change users. I never changed users on my PSP anyway so this is no different to me, the group I'm in is a long term group and we are using the hosts main account. I still think Sony is a B1TCH for doing this though. How lame.

[quote name='bastiartadi'] I'm starting up the rumor mill. Is LA Noire coming to PSN?

Discounted PS3 Full Games:
LA NOIRE Bundle/Complete Edition – 30% off – 12/20[/QUOTE]

It's good to see that L.A. Noire is coming to the PS Store - great game! I see there will be an I Am Alive Dynamic Theme on the store tomorrow - good sign that a release date will soon be announced. In other news, the devs for Amy have said the game should be released in mid-January. Can't wait for that!

We always look to give Plus subscribers extra discounts on top of existing PlayStation Store sales and promotions and this month is no exception. The Holiday Collection Sale will feature some great deals on PS3 full game bundles, with Plus subscribers getting an extra discount on top of these deals. With PlayStation Store promotions happening throughout the year, a Plus subscription always comes in handy. Check out the full list of discounts on titles like Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, Renegade Ops, Darksiders and more; and watch for more details on the Holiday Collection sale soon.

Carnival Island – 12/20
NCAA Football 12 – 12/20
Sports Champions – 12/20

Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode 1 and 2 (Bundle) – 80% off – 12/6
Beat Hazard Ultra – 50% off – 12/13
Renegade Ops – 25% off – 12/20
SEGA Bass Fishing – 30% off – 12/20
Sonic Adventure (Game + Add-On) – 30% off – 12/20
Sonic 4: Episode 1 – 30% off – 12/20
SONIC’S HOLIDAY BUNDLE– 25% off – 12/20
Space Challenge 5 Part 2 – 30% off – 12/20
Tales of Monkey Island Bundle – 75% off – 12/20

Borderlands Bundle– 25% off – 12/13
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Bundle – 25% off – 12/13
Homefront Bundle – 30% off – 12/13
Red Dead Redemption Bundle – 30% off – 12/13
Red Faction Armageddon Bundle – 30% off – 12/13
Split Second Bundle – 30% off – 12/13
LA NOIRE Bundle/Complete Edition – 30% off – 12/20

All this is straight from official playstation blog so even though I cant join I wanna see some damn groups form up!!!

Red=Hot/Very Good games
Green
#=The # it is on my download list
Yellow=PSN Store Price

Ratchet&Clank: Quest for Booty 257 $15
Ragdoll Kung Fu 222 $10
Fat Princess 200 $15
CoD Classic 155 $15
Toy Home 153 $10
Pinball Heroes+DLC 148-152 $16
Battlefield 1943 147 $10
Hasbro Family Game Night 146 $40