8.Sideway new york - TheCro - $2
9.Daytona USA - Mirmo $2
10.Infamous fob -thenurseryan $1.50
11.Battlefield 3 uk account does not include dlc -- Blabadon$15.50
12.Okabu - thenurseryan $1.75
13.Parasite eve 1,2, resident evil ps1 - Perfect*Ending $2
14.Resident evil 4 hd, code Veronica x - Kaminoyadoru - $4

placed bid okabu[/QUOTE]

I guess crash was busy at 7pm, so I'll throw a couple more bids in.

Updated 3, and 4.

(My) bids are pretty much at regular price, but I've been looking for these so I don't mind; especially since my BG+E slot got stolen...

UPDATED til post #4998

1.Limbo - Brockothoko $3
2.Flower - TheCro $1.50
3.Pixel junk shooter - Jokerkun890 $2
4.Beyond good and evil hd,burnout crash -Jokerkun890 $3.50
5.Mass effect 2 w/arrival dlc -Blabadon $5.50
6.Nba jam ofe, mercury hg - Blabadon $4
7.Crysis - SteamboatOperator $3.75
9.Daytona USA - Mirmo $2
11.Battlefield 3 uk account does not include dlc -- Brockothoko $16

Second in line:

5.Mass effect 2 w/arrival dlc -WV Matsui $5.25
6.Nba jam ofe, mercury hg - 3.50 DJHVIDAL

Serves you right for competing with me over NBA Jam for $1 :p Unfortunately looks like you're going to pay regular price for it.

Anyway, my wants expanded in order from most to least:

Bulletstorm DLC, NBA Jam On Fire Edition, Dungeon Defenders, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Medal of Honor Frontline, Megaman 10, Savage Moon + DLC

If the sale this month sucks then: Renegade Ops

[quote name='jamehze']Serves you right for competing with me over NBA Jam for $1 :p Unfortunately looks like you're going to pay regular price for it.

Anyway, my wants expanded in order from most to least:

Bulletstorm DLC, NBA Jam On Fire Edition, Dungeon Defenders, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Medal of Honor Frontline, Megaman 10, Savage Moon + DLC

If the sale this month sucks then: Renegade Ops[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Savage Moon and Hamilton's Great Adventure too. If we see a sale on either one in the near future I don't mind splitting half.

[quote name='Blabadon']fuck, someone outbid me on NBA Jam please...[/QUOTE]
gonna be hard, $4 is the original price of the share! you better remove yourself now, DJHVIDAL offered $3.50.

[quote name='solidsnake222']I have an unused voucher of Battlefield 1943. Open to any trade offers.[/QUOTE]
I have one too, and they only work on EUR accounts, worth mentionning (thought mine was invalid).

[quote name='meeek']gonna be hard, $4 is the original price of the share! you better remove yourself now, DJHVIDAL offered $3.50.

I have one too, and they only work on EUR accounts, worth mentionning (thought mine was invalid).[/QUOTE]

Actually they overpaid!

$3 is original price ($15 / 5 = $3)

Doh!!!

[quote name='Blabadon']fuck, someone outbid me on NBA Jam please...[/QUOTE]

I don't understand you. Why would you even bid in the first place when you can't even fulfilll it?

[quote name='domo325']I don't understand you. Why would you even bid in the first place when you can't even fulfilll it?[/QUOTE]

He drove up the price on both the ME2 and NBA Jam accounts only to voice his intentions of backing out on his bids. He's also involved in a couple of other bids for different accounts (including one I had bid on), will he back out of those too?

Blabadon, please take responsibility for your mistakes and update the accounts accordingly. Out of consideration for me and the rest of thread I will also ask of you to please put a little more thought into the current high bids you hold as well as re-adjusting any previous bids you have made if your intentions weren't to follow through on purchases.

[quote name='rams81']I'd be down for Red Faction: Armageddon but my HDD is pretty much at capacity. Guess it's time to start selling.[/QUOTE]

The price of Armageddon on the EU store is like $90. It's so ridiculous you might as well get a disc version.

@jokerkun890
I wouldn't mind doing that at all. Hopefully they'll go on sale since I'm not too keen on purchasing them at full price but we'll see how it goes.

Alice: Madness Returns - Group 2

$10.00
2. clonesniper666
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. the_noob

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

$5.00
1. NSYNC (host) - PAID
2. Topaz
----------
$2.50
1. iwarboY
2. SteamboatOperator - PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.00 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park ($10)

Timeshares also available.

Alice: Madness Returns(waiting for official pricing)

$10.00

1. Usuyami (host)
2. bastiartadi
----------
$5.00
1. chewy12
2. Brainberry

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (you guys can send your payments now)

$5.00
1. Usuyami (host) PAID
2. chewy12 PAID
----------
$2.50
1. Bigwig_rah
2. dufftech PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys sorry been a busy night. I'm looking at the bids and pms and noticed some want to back out or retract bids. I'm gonna give it till lunch time tomm and let everyone retract and make final bids. And that's that. Then I'm gonna send out info. Thanks to all those who participated.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Thanks to Swagbucks, I can get my hands on $25 Amazon credit per month with little to no effort. (FYI: if anyone wants to know how, just let me know and I'll be happy to share). That being said, since Amazon doesn't sell digital cards anymore, I'd love to find someone to swap $20 Amazon for $20 PSN with some sort of regularity. Anyone up for one now? I could PM (4) $5 Amazon codes immediately.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if anyone has taken you up on your offer, but i'd be down to trade one of my $20 PSN Cards for $20 in Amazon Credit. PM sent!

Selling

Jurrasic Park - $6
Split Second, Infamous and more - PM Offer
NFS:HP - if I can find the info below
Infamous 2 - $9

-----------

Looking for

Mass Effect 2

------------

Need password for

Need For Speed HP

Email is [email protected]
Host is Keck17

Help!!!

Nah, I'm not backing out, I was kidding on NBA Jam because I realized it was full price. And I'll PM WV if he wants ME2, sorry if it seemed I had poor judgement.

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass + misc. DLCs.
$2/offer

Battlefield 1943
$2/offer

Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme
$3.20/offer

Monopoly Streets.
$6

Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack, Back To The Future (ALL EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts.
$16

[quote name='NSYNC']Alice: Madness Returns - Group 2

$10.00
2. clonesniper666
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY

$5.00
1. NSYNC (host) - PAID
2. Topaz
----------
$2.50
1. iwarboY
2. SteamboatOperator - PAID[/QUOTE]
Ill take an ALice $5 slot

[quote name='Brainberry']Looking to buy
Dragon Age Origins
Dead Island (2 slots if possible)[/QUOTE]

When did Dead Island come out on PSN???

Would you be interested in making a group, ill take a slot if you do...

[quote name='iowaholdem']Thanks to Swagbucks, I can get my hands on $25 Amazon credit per month with little to no effort. (FYI: if anyone wants to know how, just let me know and I'll be happy to share). That being said, since Amazon doesn't sell digital cards anymore, I'd love to find someone to swap $20 Amazon for $20 PSN with some sort of regularity. Anyone up for one now? I could PM (4) $5 Amazon codes immediately.[/QUOTE]
For the record, these are US Amazon codes and I only want US PSN codes. PM me if interested.

Selling

Toy Story 3
VAX0f.png
- $7 (Host Verified)

Alice: Madness Returns - Group 2

$10.00
2. clonesniper666
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. the_noob

Alice: Madness Returns - Group 3

$10.00
----------
$5.00
1. mauaus

$5.00
1. NSYNC (host) - PAID
2. Topaz
----------
$2.50
1. iwarboY
2. SteamboatOperator - PAID

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.00 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']He drove up the price on both the ME2 and NBA Jam accounts only to voice his intentions of backing out on his bids. He's also involved in a couple of other bids for different accounts (including one I had bid on), will he back out of those too?

Blabadon, please take responsibility for your mistakes and update the accounts accordingly. Out of consideration for me and the rest of thread I will also ask of you to please put a little more thought into the current high bids you hold as well as re-adjusting any previous bids you have made if your intentions weren't to follow through on purchases.[/QUOTE]
allelujah! I finally agree with "l'opérateur de bateau à vapeur" :D
(see below)
[quote name='Blabadon']Nah, I'm not backing out, I was kidding on NBA Jam because I realized it was full price. And I'll PM WV if he wants ME2, sorry if it seemed I had poor judgement.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Blabadon']You know what? fuck game sharing, it obviously isn't going to work for me and I obviously arrived too late for this. I'm okay spending a little more on physical copies of games. Thanks anyways people.[/QUOTE]
:roll: (is that appropriate now Steam?)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Actually they overpaid!

$3 is original price ($15 / 5 = $3)

Doh!!![/QUOTE]
nba jam $15, Mercury Hg $5, so $4/slot, doooh!

-------------------------------------

For your eyes' pleasure: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/12/12/hitman-absolution-a-personal-contract/
:drool:

[quote name='meeek']allelujah! I finally agree with "l'opérateur de bateau à vapeur" :D
(see below)

:roll: (is that appropriate now Steam?)

nba jam $15, Mercury Hg $5, so $4/slot, doooh![/QUOTE]

Bite me meek :p

Hi guys,

I've U$S 14,02 left on my PayPal account (Sorry, don't have more to offer).. I'm looking for a slot of FIFA12.. Please send me a PM if someone has a slot!

Ok guys I'm gonna start sending out info here shortly. I had a few accounts with changed passwords and had to contact original host. I think I got everything under control for the most part. Thanks again to everyone.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Both trailers aired at the VGAs on Saturday. I can't wait for The Last of Us![/QUOTE]

I agree! last of us looks real good. reminds me of the walking dead. cant wait!

UPDATED til post #4998

1.Limbo - Brockothoko $3
2.Flower - TheCro $1.50
3.Pixel junk shooter - Jokerkun890 $2
4.Beyond good and evil hd,burnout crash -Jokerkun890 $3.50
5.Mass effect 2 w/arrival dlc -Blabadon $5.50
6.Nba jam ofe, mercury hg - Blabadon $4
7.Crysis - SteamboatOperator $3.75
9.Daytona USA - Mirmo $2
11.Battlefield 3 uk account does not include dlc -- Brockothoko $16

(Info sent out to those listed above. Awaiting payment. Thanks.)

Looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible.

Selling

Jurrasic Park - $6
Split Second, Infamous and more - PM Offer
NFS:HP - if I can find the info below
Infamous 2 - $9

-----------

Looking for

Mass Effect 2

------------

Need password for

Need For Speed HP

Email is [email protected]
Host is Keck17

Help!!!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Does anyone know how to get ahold of Keck? Now there are two shares tied up with him as the host...[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can search your paypal for his email. I tried but couldn't find it.

EDIT: I found it, i'll give it a try to see if he will reply.

Looking to buy: Daytona USA, Sega Rally Online Arcade, and this is a tricky one, BUT:

Outrun Online Arcade (never available in the US but if someone has a share with it i'd be interested)

Thanks.

[quote name='rams81']Maybe you can search your paypal for his email. I tried but couldn't find it.

EDIT: I found it, i'll give it a try to see if he will reply.[/QUOTE]

Thanks rams!

I didn't pay him I bought a share he hosted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back