CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FlameSRox']Have a code 20us for Need for speed The Run.[/QUOTE]

How many times do you have to be told,no one has the game yet.Quit posting or set up a damn share yourself.

[quote name='FlameSRox']Have a code 20us for Need for speed The Run.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, stop it unless you want to get banned. NO ONE on CAG has a share of this for sale, you've been told this countless times. Feel free to start a group and try to get people to join but you probably won't see much interest until it comes to the US store so please stop asking for a game that no one has. Also if you're looking for a resell slot, your $20 code probably won't even be enough.

FlameSRox amigo, intenta conseguir un juego que de hecho esté en venta o estén formando grupos para el, de esa forma tendrás mucho más éxito que lo que estás haciendo, dudo mucho que alguien te cambien el Dead Island por una tarjeta de 20.

And... still looking for people to fill phantom shares for LBP2, c'mon!

Sonic CD ($5) - 12/20 US PSN

Resellable - $1.65
1. SteamboatOperator (Host)

Phantom - $0.60
1. clonesniper666 (Tentative)
2. Bigwig_rah

Phantom backup
1. mauaus

Feel free to add yourselves.

Trine 2 ($15) - 12/20 US PSN

Resellable - $4.95
2. mauaus (Paid)

Phantom - $1.80
1. SteamboatOperator
2. WV Matsui

*PM's have been sent out.

Last edited by a moderator:
steamboat I need to drop from the sonic cd group unless I can sell one of these accounts before it is finalized.

Selling:
Dead Space 2 W/ Severed DLC - $6
GOW Origins and Collection - $12

selling

$5 rpg ps1 classics - legend of mana - final fantasy 7 - legacy of kain - parasite eve 1 - castlevaina chronicles -suikoden
$3 Mk vs dc

intrested in
alice of madness
assassin creed 1
assassin creed brother hood

[quote name='jamehze']Found something interesting. Game station offers cards in 5 pound denominations. There's no discount for cards, but this might be better than having leftover money.

Gamestation[/QUOTE]

Nice, maybe we can get a Dead Island Group going finally.

Medal of Honor: Frontline
VAX0f.png
(4.3GB) + The Baconing (994MB) - $5

Red Faction: Guerrilla
VAX0f.png
(5.8GB) - $4

Trine 2
VAX0f.png
(1.1GB) - $5

It's with a heavy heart that I back out of the ME2 share I was going to purchase from extra80. I have the cash just not the hdd space! I have to sell one of the following!

Infamous 2 $9
Split Second + Infamous $4
Jurassic Park (All episodes) $6

Looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Sonic Adventure (not DX addon), Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible or if anyone wants to start a 1/2 share of MvC3 DLC characters please pm.

[quote name='cwinters']Sonic Generations is downloadable?[/QUOTE]

Yes from the UK/EU store.

NCAA Football 12 (12/20/11) - $Unknown

2. rams81

----------

1. Brockothoko

Usuyami is willing to host if no one else can. He's not joining the group, just willing to host so this group still needs 2 more people, one re-sell and one phantom.

[quote name='iwarboY']Trine 2.

2. Brainberry
-------
3. chewy12
4. iwarboY

in also! :D[/QUOTE]

Just wondering, do you guys take turns with the share? like 1+2 have it for 2 weeks and 3+4 has it for 2 weeks also?

So who gets to keep it? is it only temp?

Looking for these titles in bulk, if possible.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Jurassic Park: The Game - Full Season
Alice: Madness Returns
Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood
Red Faction: Armageddon
Family Feud Decades

Old PSN games.

Age of Booty
Blast Factor™
Burnout™ Paradise
CRASH COMMANDO™
Fat Princess
Flower
Linger In Shadows™
LUMINES™ Supernova
Magic Orbz
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
NOBY NOBY BOY™
Novastrike
PAIN
PixelJunk™ Eden / Encore
PixelJunk™ Monsters and Encore
Rag Doll Kung Fu™: Fists of Plastic
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
SUPER STARDUST™ HD
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
WipEout® HD
ZEN Pinball

Willing to join a long term reliable PSN group as well or buy an account with a majority of these titles already.

I've gotten PMS about some of these titles already, and I will get back to you after I sort out everything.

Thanks for reading.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']
Hannibal_a-team.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together.[/QUOTE]
Hannibal!! that show was awesome, so third degree :D

[quote name='cobolatrix']LittleBigPlanet2 £19.99 + £5.01 Balance -
It is true, the game is on UK PSN, they even had a sale from December 1st to dec 3rd, anyone wants the 6.67 shares?
[/QUOTE]
yeah it's true, we made a share with Tsel and chewy12 (well, the two of them only :mrgreen: )

Selling:
1. Echochrome 2 $3
2. Tumble $2
3. Sidescroller $2
4. Swarm $2
5. Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer
6. BF1943 $2
7. BFBC2 Vietnam $3
8. Red Faction Geurrilla $4
9. EU Hot Pursuit DLC

Looking for:
LA Noire Rockstar Pass, NBA Jam, High Velocity Bowling, Dungeon Defenders, Hamilton's Great Adventure , Megaman 10, Savage Moon + DLC

Sega Sale starting tomorrow:
Renegade Ops – Regularly $14.99, Sale Price $11.99, PSN+ Sale Price $8.99
Daytona – Regularly $9.99, Sale Price $6.99
SEGA Rally Arcade – Regularly $9.99, Sale Price $5.99
Alpha Protocol Avatar Home Items – Regularly $14.99, Sale Price $5.99
SEGA Bass Fishing – Regularly $9.99, Sale Price $6.99, PSN+ Sale Price $4.89
Space Channel 5 Part 2 – Regularly $9.99, Sale Price $6.99, PSN+ Sale Price $4.89
Sonic Christmas Bundle – Regularly $34.95, Sale Price $19.99, PSN+ Sale Price $14.99
After Burner: Black Falcon – Regularly $9.99, Sale Price $4.99
Sonic Adventure & Add-On – Regularly $14.99, Sale Price $11.99, PSN+ Sale Price $8.99
Sonic 4 Ep 1 – Regularly $9.99, Sale Price $6.99, PSN+ Sale Price $4.99

Holiday bundle includes Sonic 1, 2, 4 Ep1, and Adventure + Add-on

LittleBigPlanet2 £19.99 + £5.01 Balance - $38 to $40

cobolatrix
2. juanjoalbo
----------
$6.67
1. smellyy

Just need one more phantom guys!

[quote name='meeek']Hannibal!! that show was awesome, so third degree :D

yeah it's true, we made a share with Tsel and chewy12 (well, the two of them only :mrgreen: )[/QUOTE]
Speaking of that, I still never got the account info. :lol:

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Fat Princess + DLC + Dynamic Theme ($0.30)
Mass Effect 2 ($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5 ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($1.20)

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($8)
Fat Princess + DLC + Dynamic Theme ($3)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($9)

L.A. NOIRE Complete Edition ($24.49+$1.75)

$ (2/6)
1. Usuyami (host)
2. rams81
----------
$ (1/6)
1. Brainberry
2. momouchi

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (12/27/11) - $15

$9.08
1. Usuyami (host) PAID
2. chewy12 PAID
----------
$4.54
1. Bigwig_rah
2. dufftech PAID

[quote name='WV Matsui']It's with a heavy heart that I back out of the ME2 share I was going to purchase from extra80. I have the cash just not the hdd space! I have to sell one of the following!

Infamous 2 $9
Split Second + Infamous $4
Jurassic Park (All episodes) $6[/QUOTE]
You can always delete the content without deactivating the slot to be safe.

Sonic CD ($5) - 12/20 US PSN

Resellable - $1.65

Phantom - $0.60
1. clonesniper666 (Tentative)
2. Bigwig_rah (Paid)

Phantom backup
1. mauaus

Feel free to add yourselves.

Trine 2 ($15) - 12/20 US PSN

Resellable - $4.95
2. mauaus (Paid)

Phantom - $1.80
1. SteamboatOperator
2. WV Matsui (Paid)

Trine 2 group is good to go :)

Anyone get their Paypal dispute with DJHVIDAL resolved? I haven't, they're still keeping the $5 payment locked down and I can't use my account unless I overpay by $5 to even out the balance. Not really sure what's going on.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Anyone get their Paypal dispute with DJHVIDAL resolved? I haven't, they're still keeping the $5 payment locked down and I can't use my account unless I overpay by $5 to even out the balance. Not really sure what's going on.[/QUOTE]

he told me by saturday the latest this happen to me before once where my paypal was limited, easy fix with a phone call.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Anyone get their Paypal dispute with DJHVIDAL resolved? I haven't, they're still keeping the $5 payment locked down and I can't use my account unless I overpay by $5 to even out the balance. Not really sure what's going on.[/QUOTE]

Chewy12 contacted him and he says we'll have our money by tomorrow - Saturday at the latest. I guess we'll just have to sit tight for a couple of more days and hope this gets resolved.

[quote name='chewy12']he told me by saturday the latest this happen to me before once where my paypal was limited, easy fix with a phone call.[/QUOTE]

That's what he said he would do. Maybe he just hasn't had a chance to call them yet - we'll just have to sit tight and hope this gets resolved in the next couple of days

[quote name='Usuyami']One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Fat Princess + DLC + Dynamic Theme ($0.30)
Mass Effect 2 ($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5 ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($1.20)
[/QUOTE]

Hey Usuyami, if you still have the Prince of Persia Trilogy share once i've completed Catherine in the next few days, i'll definitely rent it from you for a week or two.

Just to add a bit,

Toll-free number is 1-888-221-1161.

Hours of service:
4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Be sure to submit any information that they need.

So I am filled up on users and I just want to check to make sure I have this right. If I delete a user (like the ones when you first turn on the console) but don't deactivate the account, can I still access all of the content? (This is for a pre-18th share)

[quote name='momouchi']So I am filled up on users and I just want to check to make sure I have this right. If I delete a user (like the ones when you first turn on the console) but don't deactivate the account, can I still access all of the content? (This is for a pre-18th share)[/QUOTE]

You cannot access the content. The only content that you can access are those that are associated with the PSN accounts that are in the sixteen profiles in your PS3. Doesn't matter if its after or before the 18th. In order for you to access the content, you must create a PS3 new profile and login again.

[quote name='bastiartadi']You cannot access the content. The only content that you can access are those that are associated with the PSN accounts that are in the sixteen profiles in your PS3. Doesn't matter if its after or before the 18th. In order for you to access the content, you must create a PS3 new profile and login again.[/QUOTE]

You're still interested in buying my slot of Alice Madness Returns?

I have 2 chapters left to play =)

[quote name='bastiartadi']Just to add a bit,

Toll-free number is 1-888-221-1161.

Hours of service:
4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Be sure to submit any information that they need.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I followed up with the info they requested via their website and it's been 6-7 days now with no news. The status says "This case is under review. We will let you know when the investigation is complete or if we require any additional information from you." I wish they'd get around to finishing reviewing it and give me my money back, this really sucks.

nevermind not selling the slot. my intensions here are not to screw people. matsui like i told you i never created the actual email, and my dob doesnt match with the email i used. i dont know what to do bout that account. blitz you should have no problems with that account .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back