CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jokerkun890']Did you have a firesale? More than half your stuff is gone, lol.[/QUOTE]

No firesale. Sold PoP to Turk and I'm holding FONV DLC for iwarboy. Cleared the ones that are out on timeshares. Also incorrectly had someone down with Sam & Max for some reason. Reposted that. :whistle2:?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question:
What do you do if a member of your old 5 person gameshare has the access info but won't give it to the other 4 members. There was an incident about a few months ago where someone spend like $100 in the wallet and we tried to find out who it was. Since then this person has c hanged the password and we can't access and will not respond to emails and messages.

At first he said he had family problems and then was off CAG for a month. Was on 2 days ago and nothing.
Is there anything we can do, as we've spent like $300+ total in the gameshare.

thx a bunch in advance
And yes were talking about you if your reading this.

[quote name='adriley313']Question:
What do you do if a member of your old 5 person gameshare has the access info but won't give it to the other 4 members. There was an incident about a few months ago where someone spend like $100 in the wallet and we tried to find out who it was. Since then this person has c hanged the password and we can't access and will not respond to emails and messages.

At first he said he had family problems and then was off CAG for a month. Was on 2 days ago and nothing.
Is there anything we can do, as we've spent like $300+ total in the gameshare.

thx a bunch in advance
And yes were talking about you if your reading this.[/QUOTE]

Fear_Me_All?

Unless you're the host, there's not much you can do. Try a bribe through PSN? lol...

Selling all on 1 account:
Borderlands
Street Fighter 3
Castlevania HoD
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Tekken 5
Final Fantasy Tactics
Zombie Apocalypse
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
.detuned
Twisted Metal 2
Final Fantasy 7
Fat Princess
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
High Stakes Poker
Street Fighter 4 Femme Fatale Pack
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Rocketmen Axis of Evil
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Mortal Kombat 2
Various LBP DLC

$16

Looking for

Red Faction Guerilla

Selling

Red Dead Redemption Bundle (Includes all DLC and Undead Nightmare) - $7

PM me with either

Just wanted to let you guys know, LUBU still haven't sent me game info. I am not sure what to make of it, but by number of people appearing to have same problem, it looks irresponsible to me.

Will send him another msg and hopefully he will respond very soon, otherwise I will have no option except assuming the worst.

[quote name='whitedemon']Just wanted to let you guys know, LUBU still haven't sent me game info. I am not sure what to make of it, but by number of people appearing to have same problem, it looks irresponsible to me.

Will send him another msg and hopefully he will respond very soon, otherwise I will have no option except assuming the worst.[/QUOTE]

Google says his MSN is [email protected].

[quote name='Derfel']For Sale:

The House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut (Move Compatible) - $12
Motorstorm 3D Rift - $2[/QUOTE]
sent u a pm for HotD. i got a resale slot of nfl blitz i might be selling or trading soon. tony- when im done with dead space 2 i'll sell it to u

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Google says his MSN is [email protected].[/QUOTE]
it IS hammer_jay, a UK scammer banned for sniping slots... http://mail.cheapassgamers.com/forums/member.php?u=326231

[email protected] is the address he left at QJ ! http://forums.qj.net/members/169595-hammer_jay.html

Jason, from Manchester
92.13.115.100 92.13.129.254 IP addresses he used
his DOB says he's 31. smh

http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?p=258411#post258411 Re5, borderlands & dlc

http://www.cheaparsegamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9085151&postcount=3876 comment about his scams

[quote name='stewie75']looks like psn is having a sale on the new NBA Jam game, anyone go in on that and the NBA 2K12 DLC?[/QUOTE]
you'd be better off buying a (5 activation) slot at $3.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']looking for shares of max and the magic marker pm me[/QUOTE]
kind of interested

[quote name='thepoetvd776']I'm interested in getting NFL Blitz. If it could be for today I would appreciate it, since I'm in the mood to play some football after yesterdays awesome games![/QUOTE]
great games! if non pats lose it next week, it'll be a great SB.

[quote name='adriley313']And yes were talking about you if your reading this.[/QUOTE]
who's the guy, fearMeAll?

Anyone interested in an ICO only share? Looks like it is coming out this week for $20. Would need a host because I can't.

So that should be:
Resale - $6.67
1. momouchi
Phantom - $3.33

Lubu1001 IS a scammer, please proceed with caution; check my post and links just above.

Should we try to take over any account bought from him, as he probably stole all of them?

PS: adriley, you may wanna edit/delete your post after reading my PM.

[quote name='momouchi']Anyone interested in an ICO only share? Looks like it is coming out this week for $20. Would need a host because I can't.

So that should be:
Resale - $6.67
1. momouchi
Phantom - $3.33
1. XzMrHitDatHoezX
2.[/QUOTE].

[quote name='meeek']Should we try to take over any account bought from him, as he probably stole all of them?[/QUOTE]

YES! I just checked some accounts that I hosted and they've been changed. Lock his ass out if possible. Especially after that Splinter Cell mess with jamehze!

EDIT: Hammer_jay/Lubu1001 has his hands in alot of crap. Skim through his old posts, and check the accounts ASAP.

Well most of my accounts look fine, but I'll keep an eye out for any group I've hosted.

Anyway just picked up a PSP. Who has a long term PS1 or PSP group up for sale?

[quote name='NSYNC']YES! I just checked some accounts that I hosted and they've been changed. Lock his ass out if possible. Especially after that Splinter Cell mess with jamehze!

EDIT: Hammer_jay/Lubu1001 has his hands in alot of crap. Skim through his old posts, and check the accounts ASAP.[/QUOTE]

Ugh! Another friggin loser. This sucks!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Ugh! Another friggin loser. This sucks![/QUOTE]

Can't believe he's 31 and doing this nonsense. Hopefully they'll be stuck with a bunch of phantoms and forced to choose which one's go, and which one's stay.

NSYNC, if it's accounts YOU hosted, why not try to recover whatever was lost/taken?
I just PM'd you, answer it this time :p
oh and seriously, the second part of your last post makes no sense...

[quote name='Reo 15x']Great, I just checked and the only feedback I have ever gotten has been from Hammer Jay.[/QUOTE]
don't worry, I vouch for you.

[quote name='Reo 15x']Great, I just checked and the only feedback I have ever gotten has been from Hammer Jay.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you could get the feedback removed? Wouldn't hurt to PM a mod about it, I mean Hammer_Jay was banned.. so it's a reasonable request. It might be a good idea for someone to compile a list of the accounts Hammer_Jay/Lubu stole/participated in.

[quote name='meeek']NSYNC, if it's accounts YOU hosted, why not try to recover whatever was lost/taken?[/QUOTE]

Because I've sold the slots. The best I can do is change the password and wait for incoming PM's from upset CAG's. Lubu1001 is still among us and will just create another account, so posting what's been changed and when is counter-productive. Let him scramble now, then the hosts can "phantom" his ass.

I hosted an account that Hammer_Jay was part of and as soon as I heard that he had been banned I locked him out of the account and informed the rest of the group. Unfortunate that he continued on under another alias...

[quote name='meeek']NSYNC, if it's accounts YOU hosted, why not try to recover whatever was lost/taken?[/QUOTE]

Because I've sold the slots. The best I can do is change the password and wait for incoming PM's from upset CAG's. Lubu1001 is still among us and will just create another account, so posting what's been changed and when is counter-productive. Let him scramble now, then the hosts can "phantom" his ass.

[quote name='meeek']oh and seriously, the second part of your last post makes no sense...[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse it wouldn't make no sense to you. You don't buy/sell shares.

[quote name='iwarboY']you guys , please check the social group under the post ' Bunk22 ' concerning a scam which happened moments ago.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I'd you have any slots with bunk22 or chewy22 check your slots! He's a douchebag as well!

Selling

Red Dead Redemption Bundle (Includes all DLC and undead nightmare) - $7

-----------

Looking for

Red Faction Guerilla

Sorry for the double post!

Been there iwarboY. This is why I give each a phantom a different password and stay logged-in to PSN until they sign me out. I'm never going to leave an account open for their convenience and have that happen. I knew it was only a matter of time until someone attempted this. You did everything right to my knowledge. If you logged-in and then it was changed moments later, you should be 99% sure who did it.

Been there iwarboY. This is why I give each a phantom a different password and stay logged-in to PSN until they sign me out. I'm never going to leave an account open for their convenience and have that happen. I knew it was only a matter of time until someone attempted this. You did everything right to my knowledge. If you logged-in and then it was changed moments later, you should be 99% sure who did it.

1. The "host" hopefully hasn't forgotten the password/security questions and can access the account's e-mail.

2. Look for a time on when the info was changed in your e-mail from Sony.

3. Compare PayPal receipts.

4. Innocent or guilty.

If this happened in a 2-in-a-half minute window, this should be real easy to solve.

Hi men i read all the post i bought him 5 slots and all work now he didint change nothing
Ive change email and pass accounts of 3 of the 5 slot he sold me alice madness, mk vs dc, rdr goty
I couldnt change re4+RECV cause got a problem with online id i mean i entered in the account and cant chage pass for an online id error, the last slot of mk kollection+sf3 could acces wrong id and pass. Is there any possibility that we are commiting a mistake? Cause all accounts have the same pass he gave me just for 1 account (the cheaper ones) i cant say that he is an scammer. Will wait to talk to him maybe he can clear all. I got him in msn.

[quote name='meeek']juan, he's gonna think you're a scammer, LOL.

Write down safely the info of all the accounts you took over, and try to find the purchase date of goods, so we can find the hosts.[/QUOTE]

Ill wait man for him to talk. all stated to say scammer to him when a user couldnt get his account info having already payed him. Not enough, that can be solved, he change a password of an account twice it strange but every time i asked him the accounts details he gave me and all fine, i took those account cause i was scared watching all complaining about him but if, he is the rial hamerjay, cant a person change? He cant doit in the correct way now? I think we must wait for him and let him explain

[quote name='Brainberry']Funny how Juan & Lubu left feedback for each other.[/QUOTE]
juan's really from Argentina, and Lubu's really from Manchester, or you just meant by "funny" that they didn't read the rules?

[quote name='meeek']juan's really from Argentina, and Lubu's really from Manchester, or you just meant by "funny" that they didn't read the rules?[/QUOTE]

the coincidence that new accounts have feedback from each other.

[quote name='Brainberry']Funny how Juan & Lubu left feedback for each other.[/QUOTE]

Yes we did he was cool with me, and selll 5 slots i just feedback for 2 cause turkfebraury told me that we cant send feedback for these kind of deals, so i stopped, also i bougth to djratched and turk, and others, this comunity is great for me .i get scammed with my 50 buck content account in a comunity in taringa.net. lot of scammers there. So i make some deals with feedback and always ask some question to NSYNC to make good deals and to no get scammed. I hope this can be cleared.

[quote name='Blabadon']Why is the scammers have terrible grammar stereotype so damn true?[/QUOTE]

It has more to do with English being their second language.

Good job by Dizeo (and me, a little), we got the stolen RE5 account back.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8915858&postcount=15302
Anyone that bought a slot from Lubu, contact me for the new info.

you were the host (the psn account mentionned a city close to our hearts), contact me, too!

PS: Jason Roberts, you suck, it's been a pleasure getting back at you, scumbag! ("I swear mate, I didn't use the remaining FIFA group money, I'll ask my cousin")

[quote name='meeek']you lucky SOB, I'm waiting for psn version...[/QUOTE]

Actually having more fun with the MP than the SP this time. Story was disappointing for me but still looking forward to the next one. It's definitely coming to PSN though. Just a matter of when. Probably soon, so hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back