CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SD420']Finally had some time to check things out and the visa thing is not possible.

The prices have slightly changed.

However I can get £35 Cards for £32.99 and £25 for £22.99 Via paypal. so if anyone wants to host let me know and I'll link those sites.

Battlefield 3 £49.99 or $78.65

1)
2)SD420
--------------
1)MethodManFTW
2)SD420

Dead Island £35.99 or $56.62 (Need To Decide Upon who's Host)

1)SD420
2)SD420
--------------
$9.43
1)
2)4thHorseman
[/QUOTE]

Guys I'm sorry but I gotta drop out, I had to think and I don't know if its worth it to me. Sorry guys.

You should have waited. I'm sure they will have another subscription renewal bonus like they did with Jurassic Park. Anyway fantastic PS+ update. I'll probably get House of the Dead III and Hamilton's Great Adventure on my main unless someone can gameshare it with a 1 month code. I used mine up for Stranger's Wrath already :(

Selling shares of....

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC, 1.50$ each

Wizardry:Labyrinth of Lost Souls+All DLC, 4$ each

All slots are resellable, also accepting offers. (Interested in a 1 month PS+ code)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (Bundle) – 2/14 (PS+ Price: $23.99)[/QUOTE]

About time! Seriously, Red Dead and L.A. NOIRE bundles, but no GTA? Talk about missing the obvious for what seemed to be an eternity. This should've happened as soon as the "exclusive" DLC came over to PSN!

I don't see anything worthwhile on PS+ next month. I am interested to see if Deus Ex comes out at $59.99 though. The UK group added AMY and the split was $26/13. A $70 account is $23.33/11.67. MotorStorm Apocalypse cost $22 more on the US store, LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (Bundle) – 2/14 (PS+ Price: $23.99)[/QUOTE]

About time! Seriously, Red Dead and L.A. NOIRE bundles, but no GTA? Talk about missing the obvious for what seemed to be an eternity. This should've happened as soon as the "exclusive" DLC came over to PSN!

I don't see anything worthwhile on PS+ next month. I am interested to see if Deus Ex comes out at $59.99 though. The UK group added AMY and the split was $26/13. A $70 account is $23.33/11.67. MotorStorm Apocalypse cost $22 more on the US store, LOL!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Battlefield: Bad Company 2 -2/28[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I was told Battlefield 3. Didn't even know about this getting a PSN version.

With the website for UK cards two £25 cards would be 72.55

Battlefield 3 £49.99 or $78.65

$24.18
1)
2)SD420
--------------
$12.09
1)MethodManFTW
2)SD420

Dead Island £35.99 or $56.62 (Need To Decide Upon who's Host)

$18.87
1)SD420
2)4thHorseman
--------------
$9.43
1)
2)SD420

Edit: Will take 2 phantoms for dead Island if people prefer re-sales.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Selling shares of....

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC, 1.50$ each

Wizardry:Labyrinth of Lost Souls+All DLC, 4$ each

All slots are resellable, also accepting offers. (Interested in a 1 month PS+ code)[/QUOTE]

Your pm box is full ;D I have a 1 month ps+ code for wizardry share if that interests you.

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (1-31-2012) - $19.99

Sellable Slots ($6.67)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. TurkFebruary

Non-sellable Slots ($3.33)

Only 2 (phantom) shares left, let's get this filled!

[quote name='WV Matsui']
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (Bundle) – 2/14 (PS+ Price: $23.99)
[/QUOTE]

So that's GTA IV, The Ballad of Gay Tony and the Lost and Damned for $24? Amazing value!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (1-31-2012) - $19.99

Sellable Slots ($6.67)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. TurkFebruary

Non-sellable Slots ($3.33)
[/QUOTE]

Good $hit, Turk. Come on people, let's get this filled!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Simpsons is free for PS+ and HoD is a pn exclusive demo but it is on the UK store[/QUOTE]
i thought far cry 2 was the free game of the month. and house of the dead 3 is not on uk store. thats the other one called Overkill. if simpsons is free then i'll just take a phantom for House of the Dead 3

Far Cry 2 is the free game of the week of 2/14. I'm glad I only paid $14 for a year of PS+ because so far each month the only games I want that are free I've already purchased, and I've only purchased 3 games.

[quote name='kanamit']Far Cry 2 is the free game of the week of 2/14. I'm glad I only paid $14 for a year of PS+ because so far each month the only games I want that are free I've already purchased, and I've only purchased 3 games.[/QUOTE]

I actually really enjoy Plus, but three months in a row now I have had their Free Full Game (Tomb Raider: Underworld, BTTF, FarCry 2.) Oh well, I'll grab Hamilton's Great Adventure on my main - it's about the fourth or fifth game I have gotten for $2.50 due to Plus, so can't complain.

Matsui, do you know any details on the following:

Battle Fantasia – 2/14
Fatal Inertia – 2/14
Hamsterball – 2/14
Inferno Pool – 2/7
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom – 2/14
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars – 2/14

Are these also going to be free? Or just on-sale? I can't see Sony giving away that many free games in the same month - but they're bunched up with The Simpson's Arcade and Sega Genesis Bundle, which are free.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I actually really enjoy Plus, but three months in a row now I have had their Free Full Game (Tomb Raider: Underworld, BTTF, FarCry 2.) Oh well, I'll grab Hamilton's Great Adventure on my main - it's about the fourth or fifth game I have gotten for $2.50 due to Plus, so can't complain.

Matsui, do you know any details on the following:

Battle Fantasia – 2/14
Fatal Inertia – 2/14
Hamsterball – 2/14
Inferno Pool – 2/7
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom – 2/14
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars – 2/14

Are these also going to be free? Or just on-sale? I can't see Sony giving away that many free games in the same month - but they're bunched up with The Simpson's Arcade and Sega Genesis Bundle, which are free.[/QUOTE]
yes all those games are gonna be free. most likely because there not that good.

ps move group
fast draw showdown, ps move heroes(maybe)
Sale Sluts
----
Cool kids
2.snakemaster2389

u can also add another ps move game if u want

The game is actually $14.99 not $19.99, so share prices have been lowered. For those getting a share of Madden together, it's only $29.99

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - $14.99

Sellable Slots ($5.00)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. TurkFebruary

Non-sellable Slots ($2.50)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Snake Simpsons is free HoD 3 is just an exclusive to PS+ Demo[/QUOTE]
house of the dead 3 is coming as a full game as well i think its 30%off for ps plus members

[quote name='WV Matsui']Wow I might be back in for Madden!

How much is K&L2?[/QUOTE]

Let me know man!

I'm going to BB is an hour to pick up a new gaming mouse but K&L 2 is still 20.00

I'm in for 2 Phantoms of madden.

But if you're dropping out I'll just skip K&L2

Im out for K&L2 sorry fellas!

Damn that's big! 8 gigs!

-------------

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - $14.99 - 10 GB
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $19.99 - 8.1 GB
Madden NFL 12 - $29.99 - 4.97 GB
Mini Ninjas - $19.99 - 6.3 GB
Puddle - $9.99

------------

Brain why don't you get $30 worth of cards and host Madden? Can I have one phantom puhlease!!!

[quote name='raiden_86']i hear ya, i'd be all over vandal hearts and rayman.

matsui u downloading the twisted metal demo yet?[/QUOTE]

Not home yet! Did you raiden? How is it?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I might be out of K&L2

Damn that's big! 8 gigs!

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - $14.99 - 10 GB
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $19.99 - 8.1 GB
Madden NFL 12 - $29.99 - 4.97 GB
Mini Ninjas - $19.99 - 6.3 GB
Puddle - $9.99[/QUOTE]

Might isn't helping. Let me know withing the hour if you're dropping out.

Also are you interested in a resell slot of Madden or a phantom?

I'm willing to take up a P & S to help get it going.

And last time I checked you cant buy 10.00 PSN cards at BB

[quote name='Brainberry']Might isn't helping. Let me know withing the hour if you're dropping out.

Also are you interested in a resell slot of Madden or a phantom?

I'm willing to take up a P & S to help get it going.[/QUOTE]

I'm out!

Let's do Madden and you host!

Resale
1. Brain

Phantom

1. Matsui
2. Brain

[quote name='WV Matsui']I'm out!

Let's do Madden and you host!

Resale
1. Brain

Phantom

1. Matsui
2. Brain[/QUOTE]

they dont sell 10.00 psn cards at bb

[quote name='Brainberry']
And last time I checked you cant buy 10.00 PSN cards at BB[/QUOTE]

BB should have $10 cards in store (you just can't download them online like you can with $20 and $50 cards). I've got a few $20 PSN Cards so if you can pick up a $10 on your way back, i'll host and take the final sellable slot for the Madden share

[quote name='Heavyd814life']BB should have $10 in store (you just can't download them online like you can with $20 and $50 cards). I've got a few $20 PSN Cards so if you can pick up a $10 on your way back, i'll host and take the final sellable slot for the Madden share[/QUOTE]

I just called in and they dont have them, just 20 & 50

[quote name='snakemaster2389']are we still doing the kane and lynch 2 group brainy?[/QUOTE]

We need 1 more, but I still want to do it. I have 120 cash on me and the gaming mouse I'm buying is 95.00. So Hopefully someone can host the Madden 12 group because I'm picking up a 20.00 PSN card regardless.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']madden sucks football season is over. if we dont get one more person for K&L 2 then i'll take that resale too[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll pick up the PSN card soon.

And for 29.99 Madden is still a steal. It will hold you off until August lol

In for a Madden slot, It's the right size and price. I'm actually shocked it's $30.

Quick question, whats the biggest hard drive you can put in a ps3?

madden is definitely a steal at that price. i wish amazon or best buy still did $10 online codes, that was sooo convenient.

@matsui- just started dling twisted metal demo, unfortunately i have some FF 13-2 to get in, but ill definitely try it out really quick. really hoping its good.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Quick question, whats the biggest hard drive you can put in a ps3?[/QUOTE] bastiartadiput in 1Terabyte i think

Yeah, i' don't mind hosting. SL4V3DOG, you want the final resellable slot? I was going to get a share for my little brother, but he'll be playing SR: The Third for a while so i'll just pick it for him if someone decides to sell their share in the future

Madden 12 - $29.99 (COMPLETE)

Sellable
1. Brainberry (PAID)
2. SL4V3DOG (PAID)

Non-Sellable
1. Brainberry (PAID)
2. WV Matsui (PAID)

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Is the share of K&L Matsui backed out of a phantom or resell?[/QUOTE]

Resale - $6.67

--------

Raiden add me on PSN

---------

Thanks Heavy! We looking at a $10/$5 breakdown?

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Yeah, i' don't mind hosting. SL4V3DOG, you want the final resellable slot? I was going to get a share for my little brother, but he'll be playing SR: The Third for a while so i'll just pick it for him if someone decides to sell their share in the future

Madden 12 - $29.99

Sellable
1. Brainberry
2. SL4V3DOG

Non-Sellable
1. Brainberry
2. WV Matsui[/QUOTE]

That's fine, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back