CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)
1 slot available - $16.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Dead Island (3235MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $26.00
Includes Assassin's Creed (7810MB) and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (4916MB).

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $15.20
Includes Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB).

Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20
----------
$3 for a two week timeshare on games, $1 on DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']I didn't get the jokes... specially SL4V3's![/QUOTE]

$19.98. He may be purchasing a $20 PSN card for $20 since they want to host. The "swallow" part is...

[quote name='meeek']I didn't get the jokes... specially SL4V3's!

Does anyone remember anything about this share (inFamous 2 I believe):
[email protected]
host, members, anything?[/QUOTE]

I think I was a member but I sold the share to my cousin a while back. He should still have it.. :whistle2:k

EDIT: After looking through old PMs I found the original host to be 0_0

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Yeah man, I'd be down. Not real sure how the price breakdown would go, but...

Darksiders ($20)

Sellable:

1) SL4V3DOG (host)
2) TurkFebruary

Phantoms:

1)
2)[/QUOTE]

I'll take a phantom if still available.

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Catherine (9526MB)
Out on Timeshare - available 2/23

Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)

----------

----------
$3 for a two week timeshare on games, $1 on DLC.

ModNation Racers career extension add-on's (Arctic Tour, Far East Tour, Big City Tour) - $29.97 ($9.99 each)

Sellable - $9.99
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. superdave85

Add yourselves if interested.

* superdave85 and myself are willing to re-arrange our positions should anyone only be interested in a phantom, whatever brings the group closer to fruition.

[quote name='ganjaman1']I think we are full then.

Darksiders ($20)

Sellable: $6.66

1) SL4V3DOG (host)
2) TurkFebruary

Phantoms: $3.33

1)ganjaman1
2)Taint[/QUOTE]

Alrighty then, account is made and will be sending out payment info shortly.

meeek, One of the rules of joke making is if you have to explain it then it's not funny :cry: it made sense to me lol

Catherine (9526MB)
Out on Timeshare - available 2/23

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)

----------

----------
$3 for a two week timeshare on games.

[quote name='iwarboY']who was selling their account of Dead island, splinter cell and assassins creed for $17? im interested. pm me, thanks[/QUOTE]

Just sold it a couple hours ago. Sorry :l

EDIT: Also NSYNC are you really selling it for $26? o_O

Looking to buy BF3 for today, its for a friend, hes willing to pay up to $20 dollars paypal.

or willingn to trade Dead Island + Bloodbath for it

Anyone want to start a Rocksmith group? The phantoms can get access to whatever we buy on the first go and the "resellers" can get in on whatever else extra comes out that they want to pick up.
Rocksmith Content

Resell: (???)
1. momouchi
2. last CHANce

Phantom: (???)

Something occured to me today... I have Dead Island (US) now but haven't sought out the dlc. Are there any shares floating around? Or does anyone want to get a group going?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Something occured to me today... I have Dead Island now but haven't sought out the dlc. Are there any shares floating around? Or does anyone want to get a group going?[/QUOTE]

UK DI Right!??!?!!

I'm so down for DLC!

Ryder White is said to be some of the worst, shortest and overpriced DLC ever released. No trophies either. May be best to avoid that one.

I Am Alive will be coming to the PlayStation Network on March 7th, 2012 for $14.99.

[quote name='NSYNC']Ryder White is said to be some of the worst, shortest and overpriced DLC ever released. No trophies either. May be best to avoid that one.

I Am Alive will be coming to the PlayStation Network on March 7th, 2012 for $14.99.[/QUOTE]

Hm. lol May have no other option! Get the feeling everyone here who has it, has it for Euro which doesn't help me and I don't buy blindly.

ModNation Racers career extension add-on's (Arctic Tour, Far East Tour, Big City Tour) - $29.97 ($9.99 each)

Sellable - $9.99
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. superdave85

Add yourselves if interested.

* superdave85 and myself are willing to re-arrange our positions should anyone only be interested in a phantom, whatever brings the group closer to fruition.

Trading for Fat Princess
Parasite Eve 1 and/or 2
or possibly any ps3 downloads

i got:

Dead block
Metal Gear Solid 1
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Final Fantasy 7
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Modern Combat: Domination
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

MALICIOUS(UK Psn)/Fear Effect 2(Ps1)/Gungrave: Overdose(PS2)/Maximo: Army of Zin(PS2)/SkyScraper(PS2)/Swords of Destiny(PS2) Group

Resales-($23.57)
1.clonesniper666

Phantoms-($11.78)
1.snakemaster2389

only 2 more people some games might be subject to change(all games are on UK store)

if anyone has a $50 psn uk card i can trade or sell my two $20 psn Us cards

" I Am Alive will be coming to the PlayStation Network on March 7th, 2012 for $14.99. " " Journey ($14.99) - March 13th " . . . . . . . . . If this is the case maybe these ' journey ' shares should/could add I am Alive to them? Usuyami is the host of our group so hopefully this stickies as a good idea :)

[quote name='MrRosales']Just sold it a couple hours ago. Sorry :l

EDIT: Also NSYNC are you really selling it for $26? o_O[/QUOTE]

nnnnooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[quote name='iwarboY']" I Am Alive will be coming to the PlayStation Network on March 7th, 2012 for $14.99. " " Journey ($14.99) - March 13th " . . . . . . . . . If this is the case maybe these ' journey ' shares should/could add I am Alive to them? Usuyami is the host of our group so hopefully this stickies as a good idea :)[/QUOTE]
I've a resellable slot on that group. I agree it would be a good idea to add "I am alive" too, if all the other members of the group agree... It seems to be a great game :D

[quote name='iwarboY']" I Am Alive will be coming to the PlayStation Network on March 7th, 2012 for $14.99. " [/QUOTE]

Source? I know I Am Alive is coming to XBLA on the 7th of March as part of the House Party program, but i don't believe a date has been announced for the PlayStation Network release.

[quote name='Upstanding Gentleman']Trading for Fat Princess
Parasite Eve 1 and/or 2
or possibly any ps3 downloads

i got:

Dead block
Metal Gear Solid 1
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Final Fantasy 7
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Modern Combat: Domination
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance[/QUOTE]

I would be VERY careful trading with this guy.
After playing dumb for about 2 hours, he came at me with allegations from some site I've never heard of.
Proceed with caution.

Oh wow.. Journey + I Am Alive would be awesome..

Sellable - $4.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. domo325
Phantom (non-sellable) - $2.49
1. Bigwig_rah
2. thekoolkurt

Would everyone in the group like to include I Am Alive with this share?

[quote name='hanun1002']are you willing to sell it at 16?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I'm just gonna host a 20.00 game and use the card.

I bought it as a means to deposit some funds into my paypal lol

[quote name='domo325']Oh wow.. Journey + I Am Alive would be awesome..

Sellable - $4.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. domo325
Phantom (non-sellable) - $2.49
1. Bigwig_rah
2. thekoolkurt

Would everyone in the group like to include I Am Alive with this share?[/QUOTE]

I was going to start a new group for I Am Alive, however if everyone else in the group is in agreement that they would like to include the game then it shall be done. The total cost would be $29.97, $9.99 for sellable slots and $4.99 for phantoms.

Me and domo are in. What say you Bigwig, koolkurt?

* This of course hinges on the release date of I Am Alive. If it is not released the week after Journey is set loose then I will simply start a new group for the game altogether.

You guys could be waiting awhile. Remember what happened with BG&E HD, another Ubisoft game, which was part of House Party 2011: the PSN release didn't happen until nearly five months later.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I was going to start a new group for I Am Alive, however if everyone else in the group is in agreement that they would like to include the game then it shall be done. The total cost would be $29.97, $9.99 for sellable slots and $4.99 for phantoms.

Me and domo are in. What say you Bigwig, koolkurt?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kanamit']Why do people expect to pay less for psn cards? I'm confused by this.[/QUOTE]

I've run across quite a few legit sellers selling psn cards at a discount on different forums (40 for a 50, 17 for a 20, and the like).

So it happens occasionally, just not so much on CAG. My guess is they bought them before taking a good look at what they wanted on the store, buyers remorse, and then sell them at a discount.

MALICIOUS(UK Psn)/Fear Effect 2(Ps1)/Gungrave: Overdose(PS2)/Maximo: Army of Zin(PS2)/SkyScraper(PS2)/Swords of Destiny(PS2) Group

Resales-($23.57)
1.clonesniper666
2.tyldurden(?)

Phantoms-($11.78)
1.snakemaster2389

only 2 more people some games might be subject to change,(all games are on UK store)

[quote name='snakemaster2389']off topic question: i recorded my podcast and its a mp3 file, how do i post it and share it so people can listen to it? please pm me. thanks.
[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just Google it?

Once you do find out wtf your doing I'd love to hear the podcast. I reckon it's going to be a hilarious listen lol.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Why don't you just Google it?

Once you do find out wtf your doing I'd love to hear the podcast. I reckon it's going to be a hilarious listen lol.[/QUOTE]
making fun of me? real nice

[quote name='iwarboY']nnnnooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!![/QUOTE]

The $26 is acting more like a place holder so I don't have to dig MB info/color fonts. I'm considering making the account an early phantom for $8, hence my plan from earlier.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Source? I know I Am Alive is coming to XBLA on the 7th of March as part of the House Party program, but i don't believe a date has been announced for the PlayStation Network release.[/QUOTE]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-5907-I-Am-Alive-Hands-On-Preview-–-Survival-Revival.html

Seems like they've pushed the release up a week and edited the article, haha. It now says 3/7/12 like the XBLA version. Journey and I Am Alive will be released the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back