CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iwarboY']yeah, im pretty sure meeek warned about ' upstanding gentlemen ' as funny business. ..about the date of I am alive (psn) ..i just quoted someone within the last few pages here. EDIT: just found this " I Am Alive on PS3 has a confirmed release date on Tuesday 21 February 2012 " http://vgreleases.com/PS3/ReleaseDate-167697.aspx[/QUOTE]

That can't be right - it definitely isn't coming out this Tuesday. Ubisoft's site only has a date for the 360 - it just says "Spring 2012" for the PlayStation Network. Knowing Ubisoft, we probably won't see I Am Alive on PSN until sometime in April.

In other news, Mafia II and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are coming to PSN this Tuesday. Each will be priced at $20. Mafia II is one of my favorite games - i'd highly recommend it to fans of mob films like Goodfellas and Once Upon a Time in America.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwarboY']yeah, im pretty sure meeek warned about ' upstanding gentlemen ' as funny business. ..about the date of I am alive (psn) ..i just quoted someone within the last few pages here. EDIT: just found this " I Am Alive on PS3 has a confirmed release date on Tuesday 21 February 2012 " http://vgreleases.com/PS3/ReleaseDate-167697.aspx[/QUOTE]

That can't be right - it definitely isn't coming out this Tuesday. Ubisoft's site only has a date for the 360 - it just says "Spring 2012" for the PlayStation Network. Knowing Ubisoft, we probably won't see I Am Alive on PSN until sometime in April.

In other news, Mafia II and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are coming to PSN this Tuesday. Each will be priced at $20. Mafia II is one of my favorite games - i'd highly recommend it to fans of mob films like Goodfellas and Once Upon a Time in America.

i wonder y the blogcast guys didnt give us the full info on what games are coming out on tuesday. i dont think I am Alive is gonna come out on ps3 soon cause of the House Party thing xbox has and Mafia 2 is great btw.

[quote name='NSYNC']
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-5907-I-Am-Alive-Hands-On-Preview-–-Survival-Revival.html

Seems like they've pushed the release up a week and edited the article, haha. It now says 3/7/12 like the XBLA version. Journey and I Am Alive will be released the same day.[/QUOTE]

That's interesting. I'm surprised neither the Ubisoft site nor it's Facebook page has updated the release date for the PSN version. I hope the article is right - i've been eagerly awaiting its release for some time now

"They're incredibly simple, with R2 held to run or climb a little faster, while X jumps over gaps or up to higher ledges."

"Here you can slide, slowing yourself with R2 and rolling left or right with X and the left analogue stick."

They're obviously playing the PSN version, so their info should be coming from someone credible. I've never seen them get a release date wrong either. They knew about AMY coming out a week earlier in the UK/EU region before anyone to my knowledge.

[quote name='NSYNC']The $26 is acting more like a place holder so I don't have to dig MB info/color fonts. I'm considering making the account an early phantom for $8, hence my plan from earlier.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-5907-I-Am-Alive-Hands-On-Preview-–-Survival-Revival.html

Seems like they've pushed the release up a week and edited the article, haha. It now says 3/7/12 like the XBLA version. Journey and I Am Alive will be released the same day.[/QUOTE]

If you decide to sell the phantom, i'd be super interested!! . . .

[quote name='NSYNC']"They're incredibly simple, with R2 held to run or climb a little faster, while X jumps over gaps or up to higher ledges."

"Here you can slide, slowing yourself with R2 and rolling left or right with X and the left analogue stick."

They're obviously playing the PSN version, so their info should be coming from someone credible. I've never seen them get a release date wrong either. They knew about AMY coming out a week earlier in the UK/EU region before anyone to my knowledge.[/QUOTE]

They have the same article on their Xbox 360 site though, just with the buttons text changed:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...live-Hands-On-Preview-–-Survival-Revival.html

Catherine (9526MB)
Out on Timeshare - available 2/23

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)
1 slot available - $16.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Rayman: Origins (1454MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $15.20
Includes Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB).

Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I was going to start a new group for I Am Alive, however if everyone else in the group is in agreement that they would like to include the game then it shall be done. The total cost would be $29.97, $9.99 for sellable slots and $4.99 for phantoms.

Me and domo are in. What say you Bigwig, koolkurt?

* This of course hinges on the release date of I Am Alive. If it is not released the week after Journey is set loose then I will simply start a new group for the game altogether.[/QUOTE]

I'm ok with this

[quote name='WV Matsui']Cheap. Ass. Gamers.[/QUOTE]

Yes but...aren't we all CAG's? Why would one CAG sell to another CAG at a loss? Unless people know a way to get these at a discount from somewhere else this doesnt make sense lol.

Hm. Think it's time to clear out some of the dead weight on my hdd...

Selling:

Resident Evil 4/CVX $8

BloodRayne $3

Arkham City Catwoman dlc (code) $2.50

Fallout 3 dlc $8

[quote name='kanamit']Yes but...aren't we all CAG's? Why would one CAG sell to another CAG at a loss? Unless people know a way to get these at a discount from somewhere else this doesnt make sense lol.[/QUOTE]

Some have connections to cheap cards and then they sell them for cheap

I bought 2000 msp for & $17 yesterday

[quote name='WV Matsui']Some hbe connections to cheap cards and the thu sell them or cheaper.

I bought 2000 msp for & $17 yesterday[/QUOTE]

Ahhh ok thanks for the info...thats what I was curious about.

yo i only need two or 1 more person for my UK Games Group

MALICIOUS(UK Psn)/Fear Effect 2(Ps1)/Gungrave: Overdose(PS2)/Maximo: Army of Zin(PS2)/SkyScraper(PS2)/Swords of Destiny(PS2) Group

Resales-($23.57)
1.clonesniper666

Phantoms-($11.78)
1.snakemaster2389

only 2 more people some games might be subject to change(all games are on UK store)

so far TylDurden has shown interest but i dont think hes officialy joined yet so theres still some room and someone has to be a Fear Effect fan here or at least theres some cool ps2 games on uk store that look cool.

and off-topic, i read a review of the Django Unchained script and wow it looks so awesome and leo dicaprio playing a white racist who says the n word a 100 times. cant wait till christmas! :)

[quote name='NSYNC']
The $26 is acting more like a place holder so I don't have to dig MB info/color fonts. I'm considering making the account an early phantom for $8, hence my plan from earlier.
[/QUOTE]

NSYNC, I'm curious if you can explain how you phantom a slot that you purchased second hand? Is this something you can do without affecting other members of the group? I am honestly interested to know as I thought you could only do the phantom at the beginning or if all current members were on board and deactivated.

PayPal. Pm me offers. Accounts are from before Apocalypse.

Prince Of Persia
Assassins Creed
Dead Space
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Black ops: Annihilation Dlc
Midnight Club Dlc's: Ultimate Upgrade, and both vehicle packs.
Wolfenstein 3D
I Must Run (Mini)

account 2: Gran turismo 5: Prologue, crash bandicoot 2.

Account 3:

GTA IV: The Lost And Damned
Cod Classic
Black ops map pack 2 Escalation
All uncharted 2 Dlc
Just cause 2 Dlc

Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival ($1.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)

------------------

Dammenion, if you're okay with adding I Am Alive to the group, then let me know.

Journey + I Am Alive ($30) - March 13th

$10.00
1. Usuyami (Host)
2. DiZeo

$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. Dammenion

[quote name='Usuyami']Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Oddworld ($0.50)

------------------

Dammenion, if you're okay with adding I Am Alive to the group, then let me know.

$10.00
1. Usuyami (Host)
2. DiZeo

$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. Dammenion (?)[/QUOTE]

if he doesn't want the phantom then i'll take it

[quote name='Usuyami']Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Oddworld ($0.50)

------------------

$10.00
1. Usuyami (Host)
2. DiZeo

$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. Dammenion (?)[/QUOTE]

I'm more then fine with it.

Journey (3-13-2012) - $14.99

Sellable Slots ($5.00)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Turkfebruary

Non-Sellable Slots ($2.50)
1. SL4V3DOG
2. Brainberry
Would you guys be interested in adding I Am Alive if it released on the same day as Journey? It would make sellable shares $10 and non-sellable shares $5

[quote name='robilicious']bastiardi count me in for a phantom.

Resellable share ($10)
1. bastiartadi

Phantom ($5)
1.robilicious
2.snakemaster2389 [/QUOTE]

im in if I am ALIVE does come out on the same day as Journey

[quote name='snakemaster2389']im in if I am ALIVE does come out on the same day as Journey[/QUOTE]

I Am Alive comes out 7th, Journey on the 13th.

So can anyone host? Haha.

1. bastiartadi
2. Topaz

1.robilicious
2.snakemaster2389

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Would you guys be interested in adding I Am Alive if it released on the same day as Journey? It would make sellable shares $10 and non-sellable shares $5[/QUOTE]

YES!

Can I pay with a PSN card?

[quote name='mrcheeses']Looking for a Saints Row 2, Little Big Planet 2, or a FFIX share. Can pay in amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MrRosales']I think I was a member but I sold the share to my cousin a while back. He should still have it.. :whistle2:k

EDIT: After looking through old PMs I found the original host to be 0_0 meeek, Brainberry, WV Matsui[/COLOR]
Group 3: Usuyami, ayre27292, dufftech, frombrknwings

clonesniper66
n4styn4t3
raiden_86 ?
Heavyd814life

NFL BLITZ
Group 1: NSYNC (HOST), WV Matsui, rams81, Brockothoko
Group 2 (no PH): Snakemaster2389 (HOST), gamerGirl34

meeek ?
swaggerbot3k
a
yre27292
jimjones
Crashmasteromega

jherman08
whitedemon
thepoetvd776
Steadymobbin (also Tetris)

SAINTS ROW 3 (TBD)
meeek
Usuyami ? (host)
Bigwig_rah
WV Matsui

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Would you guys be interested in adding I Am Alive if it released on the same day as Journey? It would make sellable shares $10 and non-sellable shares $5[/QUOTE]

I'm SO in! Have had this on my radar since I found out about it from you months ago! Let's hope for a better result than we got from Amy!

[quote name='shhximxhiding']NSYNC, I'm curious if you can explain how you phantom a slot that you purchased second hand?[/QUOTE]
I'll just say it wasn't second-hand and leave it at that.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Is this something you can do without affecting other members of the group?[/QUOTE]
Yes. It's already done.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']if all current members were on board and deactivated.[/QUOTE]
It's only one person and they didn't need to deactivate (can't anyway).

Journey ($14.99) + I Am Alive ($14.99) - $29.98

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. domo325
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
1. Bigwig_rah
2. thekoolkurt

This arrangement only stands if the games are released within a week of each other.

[quote name='meeek']thanks muchly!

Care to explain??
You remind me of an annoying UK scammer that made several account at QJ, and had the same weird approach/fishy way of dealing.

Someone, other than AeroMuramasi (perhaps rams81), mentionned this guy as being fishy... he might be one of Swindler/MagBeast's aliases (the guy who lists "steals psn games as his occupation" smh)[/QUOTE]

Meek you are annoying as fuk , Im not even from the UK. Its simple, if someone wants to sell me their slot I pay them, what am I going to do steal their account with one slot that I paid for?

Guess what? I dont have the resellable slot anymore, thats why Im looking for another. And Im not going to buy 2 more cards from electronic first for one slot.

Hm. Think it's time to clear out some of the dead weight on my hdd...

Selling:

Resident Evil 4/CVX $8

BloodRayne $3

Arkham City Catwoman dlc (code) $2.50

Fallout 3 dlc $8

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Journey ($14.99) + I Am Alive ($14.99) - $29.98

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. domo325
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
1. Bigwig_rah?
2. thekoolkurt

This arrangement only stands if the games are released within a week of each other.

I'll be sending a PM Bigwig's way to see if he is game.[/QUOTE]

We could just get them both at the time of the later game's release.

No point waiting a week if you're a phantom and you all agree on both games on the same account. You might as well play I Am Alive, download and cut back on their wait time. SteamboatOperator can just lock you out and keep the account secure afterwards.

[quote name='thekoolkurt']We could just get them both at the time of the later game's release.[/QUOTE]

That's precisely what I plan to do. However if I Am Alive does not release a week before Journey as anticipated (or within a week of each other), but instead several weeks or a month(s) later then it probably wouldn't be feasible to wait. In that instance I would simply start another group - I'm hoping I wont have to.

@ True that NSYNC.

this is fine by me

is anyone doing I Am Alive by its self, journey didnt look like it would be one i would enjoy too much, if someone starts and hosts a i am alive share, me and a friend will take phantoms

Selling account with red dead redemption and undead nightmare. I will be giving you the full account but one slot is take by my broken ps3 so you will have to wait a few months to get reset on qriocity. PM me

[quote name='SKeerim']Selling account with red dead redemption and undead nightmare. I will be giving you the full account but one slot is take by my broken ps3 so you will have to wait a few months to get reset on qriocity. PM me[/QUOTE]

I'll give you $00.05

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back