CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brainberry']I'm cheap?[/QUOTE]

Your acting like a friggin 2 year old. If anyone wants RDR with Undead dlc pm me...

[quote name='SKeerim']Selling account with red dead redemption and undead nightmare. I will be giving you the full account but one slot is take by my broken ps3 so you will have to wait a few months to get reset on qriocity. PM me[/QUOTE]

hm, you look familiar.. don't i know you from somewhere? meeek, does this guy look familiar to you? ( :D )

[quote name='iwarboY']hm, you look familiar.. don't i know you from somewhere? meeek, does this guy look familiar to you? ( :D )[/QUOTE]

? Pleez lemme understand wuts goin on here

[quote name='SKeerim']? Pleez lemme understand wuts goin on here[/QUOTE]

i was half kidding. you're basically new and a potential scammer.

If you call everybody a scammer, you'll be right once in a while - but there's about as much skill in that as the weather forecaster who says it's going to rain every day. Not directed at you, iwarboy - more of a general comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwarboY']i was half kidding. you're basically new and a potential scammer.[/QUOTE]

Well ill obviously let reputable members take the acc. before paying.

[quote name='iwarboY']hm, you look familiar.. don't i know you from somewhere? meeek, does this guy look familiar to you? ( :D )[/QUOTE]

reminds me of a guy who used to bully and rob little kids over a qj.net, care to explain? do you even own a ps3? where did you buy it? last 4 digits of social security to comfirm

hahaha.. this is making me chuckle. Any noob is a potential scammer . Although-one who is new ' and ' mentions Qriocity is entirely a different matter. Potential isn't an accusation, i was merely answering the mans question.

Thanks to the new Qriocity changes, I figured I'd give this a shot.

Looking to rent:

Castlevania Harmony of Despair DLC (mainly DLC Stages 8 - 11 since I have the DLC characters I wanted already.) only want to borrow it for a week (probably less) I just want to grind and get a few spells for Shanoa.

I'll gladly pay $$$, especially since I have no marketplace feedback here yet. (Just please be a reputable person and not some random guy that just registered a month ago.) Please make it reasonable though, since otherwise I'll probably just buy the stage I want.

The only other thing I can offer, is a timeshare (is that what renting a gameshare is called?).

I have:

Batman: Arkham Asylum Robin DLC
Dragon Age Origins (All DLC)
Resident Evil 5 (Lost in Nightmare+Desperate Escape)
Uncharted 2 (Siege+Skin Pack)

Just shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

HI GUYS!!!

MALICIOUS(UK Psn)/Fear Effect 2(Ps1)/Gungrave: Overdose(PS2)/Maximo: Army of Zin(PS2)/SkyScraper(PS2)/Swords of Destiny(PS2) Group

Resales-($23.57)
1.clonesniper666

Phantoms-($11.78)
1.snakemaster2389

only 2 more people some games might be subject to change(all games are on UK store)

so far TylDurden has shown interest but i dont think hes officialy joined yet so theres still some room and someone has to be a Fear Effect fan here or at least theres some cool ps2 games on uk store that look cool.

Crystal Defenders - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. Poshbishounen
Phantom (non-sellable) - $1.66

* I am willing to switch over to a phantom slot should someone want a sellable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ModNation Racers career extension add-on's (Arctic Tour, Far East Tour, Big City Tour) - $29.97 ($9.99 each)

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
2. superdave85

* superdave85 and myself are willing to re-arrange our positions should anyone only be interested in our occupied slots, whatever brings the group closer to fruition.

Add yourselves if interested.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Crystal Defenders - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. Poshbishounen
Phantom (non-sellable) - $1.66

* I am willing to switch over to a phantom slot should someone want a sellable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ModNation Racers career extension add-on's (Arctic Tour, Far East Tour, Big City Tour) - $29.97 ($9.99 each)

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
2. superdave85

* superdave85 and myself are willing to re-arrange our positions should anyone only be interested in our occupied slots, whatever brings the group closer to fruition.

Add yourselves if interested.[/QUOTE]

Crystal Defenders? The Final Fantasy TD game?

[quote name='Anydaynow89']reminds me of a guy who used to bully and rob little kids over a qj.net, care to explain? do you even own a ps3? where did you buy it? last 4 digits of social security to comfirm[/QUOTE]
I only said QJ, and he knows it's a .net... how are you doing "Neil"?

[quote name='SKeerim']Selling account with red dead redemption and undead nightmare. I will be giving you the full account but one slot is take by my broken ps3 so you will have to wait a few months to get reset on qriocity. PM me[/QUOTE]
Bustdmagz stole FlameSRox's RDR account...

[quote name='meeek']I only said QJ, and he knows it's a .net... how are you doing "Neil"?

Bustdmagz stole FlameSRox's RDR account...[/QUOTE]

You are a retarded mall cop.

Catherine (9526MB)
Out on Timeshare - available 2/23

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)
1 slot available - $16.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Rayman: Origins (1454MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $15.20
Includes Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB).

Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20

Buying (PayPal):
- Battlefield 3 & DLC
- L.A. NOIRE (Complete Edition)

Selling:
- Back to the future -> $2
- Jurassic Park: The game -> $6
- Heavy Rain: The Taxidermist (DLC) & Frogger Returns -> $2

[quote name='ayre27292']yeah, i know, wasnt infamous free?[/QUOTE]

It was one of the "Welcome Back" games.. I think people can sell WB games to those that don't have them, but for $1 or $2... Not $20 T_T

Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival ($1.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)

Looking for call of the dead and possible shangri la for COD:Black Ops, my main priority is the call of the dead. Looking to do this today, can pay pay-pal pm me for faster responces.

Catherine (9526MB)
Out on Timeshare - available 2/23

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)
1 slot available - $16.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20

[quote name='MrRosales']I think I was a member but I sold the share to my cousin a while back. He should still have it.. :whistle2:k

EDIT: After looking through old PMs I found the original host to be 0_0

[quote name='WV Matsui']

Full Game Trials:
Grand Theft Auto IV – 2/14
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – 2/21
Tom Clancy’S H.A.W.X 2 -2/21

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 -2/28[/QUOTE]

Delayed? They're not in The Drop for next week.

Selling:

Saints Row the Third Season Pass $8

Darksiders $6.50

Resident Evil 4/CVX $8

Flower $2

BloodRayne $3

Arkham City Catwoman dlc (code) $2.00

Fallout 3 dlc $8

Discounts on multi-accounts

[quote name='Coraline12']Selling Infamous for $20 PSN card...anyone interested????[/QUOTE]
LMAO.
I'll sell you my inF2 slot for half that price, IF that was a typo...

[quote name='0_0']Alright, somehow, I think my email to that account got hacked and I can't access anything. Maybe contact the two other guys in the gameshare?[/QUOTE]
hacked mailbox? don't tell me you used same pass for psn and email accounts!
Contact me, it has to be one of two guys: FlameSRox, or bunk22/chewy12...

[quote name='meeek']LMAO.
I'll sell you my inF2 slot for half that price, IF that was a typo...

hacked mailbox? don't tell me you used same pass for psn and email accounts!
Contact me, it has to be one of two guys: FlameSRox, or bunk22/chewy12...[/QUOTE]

It's probably FlameSRox. He has trophies for inFamous 2 as recently as February 5th 2012.

Buying (PayPal):
- Battlefield 3 & DLC
- L.A. NOIRE (Complete Edition)

Selling:
- Back to the future -> $2
- Jurassic Park: The game -> $6
- Heavy Rain: The Taxidermist (DLC) & Frogger Returns -> $2

MALICIOUS(UK Psn)/Fear Effect 2(Ps1)/Gungrave: Overdose(PS2)/Maximo: Army of Zin(PS2)/SkyScraper(PS2)/Swords of Destiny(PS2) Group

Resales-($23.57)
1.clonesniper666

Phantoms-($11.78)
1.snakemaster2389

only 2 more people some games might be subject to change(all games are on UK store)

come on guys help me out! theres shit comin on psn this week anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back