CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool article from the PS Blog about the top 10 plats

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/02/trophy-hunters-here-are-your-top-10-platinums/

[quote name='MightySlacker']Someone is obviously better at this than the rest of you.

Winner - includes Da VInci and COpernicus and some Animus Project DLC, as well as the DLC for Assassin's Creed II. Account info will come via PM sometime this weekend.

One more game left! GO GO GO

Dave[/QUOTE]

Did anyone guess Mass Effect 2 yet?

[quote name='ayevenom']Having a lot of fun with killzone 3 multiplayer![/QUOTE]

same here, still learning the maps but at least i dont die instantly. got a 5-kill with a grenade and assassinated the target ftw, best accomplishment so far.

[quote name='MightySlacker']Someone is obviously better at this than the rest of you.

Winner - includes Da VInci and COpernicus and some Animus Project DLC, as well as the DLC for Assassin's Creed II. Account info will come via PM sometime this weekend.

One more game left! GO GO GO

Dave[/QUOTE]

Hey, we're suppose to be giving guesses for what we need. And both those DLC so far, I already had. :(

[quote name='WV Matsui']Pretty cool article from the PS Blog about the top 10 plats

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/02/trophy-hunters-here-are-your-top-10-platinums/[/QUOTE]

I actually have every single one on that list. :D

[quote name='Usuyami']Hey, we're suppose to be giving guesses for what we need. And both those DLC so far, I already had. :(

I actually have every single one on that list. :D[/QUOTE]

94 plats will do that for you :lol:

[quote name='clonesniper666']
Thatgamecompany Gameshare: Flow, Flower, Journey

Resellabe:
1. clonesniper666
2. extra80
Phantom:
[/QUOTE]

Added my name. Are you thinking about picking flow with or without DLC?

did anyone else think altered beast's last level and end credits were fecking hilarious? karate-unicorn-men, boxing-goat-guys? i lol when i saw them and the credits just kill me!

Sorry for the long-ass post everyone...

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Meek you are annoying as fuk , Im not even from the UK. Its simple, if someone wants to sell me their slot I pay them, what am I going to do steal their account with one slot that I paid for?

Guess what? I dont have the resellable slot anymore, thats why Im looking for another. And Im not going to buy 2 more cards from electronic first for one slot.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']reminds me of a guy who used to bully and rob little kids over a qj.net, care to explain? do you even own a ps3? where did you buy it? last 4 digits of social security to comfirm[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']You are a retarded mall cop.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Ill take both Resallables.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Star Wars: TFU 2 ($20)
Brainberry (Host)

Resellable ($6.66)
1. DiZeo
2. Anydaynow89

Phantoms ($3.33)
1. iWarboy
2. Matsui[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Well I sent a PM I was going to send paypal and He replied dont pay. Now I didnt see the first PM until I logged in. Now this was around 9:30pm my time. But thats fine, if another group forms le me know.

Also looking for two resallables of Mass Effect 3. Let me know whoever hosting.

Does anyone know if you can pre download it or wait till march 6 to download?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Yes? We all start somewhere dont we? I seem to miss your point? Im not hosting or anything and willing to go first for a reputable cag member.

I dont have the slot anymore though.

I have bought two games from here so far and was turned down once for being new, which I completely understand if you state it beforehand.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']The part that sucks is that fifa is 55 gbd, I only managed to buy two 25 gbd cards from electronic first only because I was desperate , sold off the other slot to a friend, sucks that theres no 5gbd cards.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Someone else can host and send info, I can wait for info after both phantoms download their games.
Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
2.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']cant beat a game for a buck .66[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1.cwinters (host?)
2.swaggerbot3k (host?)

whoever hosting PM me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Still a dick move, but Im not going to lose sleep over it, Plus theres always Karma to take care of it:lol:

Heavyd814life can you host Group 7 Mass effect 3?

Snkae I can host Darksiders, Ill just buy it with my cc to avoid having any money left in account.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']they got 15 uk psn card

http://cardscodes.com/Playstation_Network_Live_Card_15_Pound_UK-149.html

for 17.64

Okay Ill go ahead and buy Darksiders in a bit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Yeah I meant 17.64 gbd. Beats buying a 25 Uk psn card.

how much at ebay?

Darksiders bought and pms sent. send gift payments[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']mmm I dont know , I thought it was free. My paypal is Mexican I dont know if that has anything to do with it.

how much it charged you?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Im going out of town to a Carnaval, Ill be back tomorrow night. Ill leave Darksiders downloading and so is Snake.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']FUUUUU

came back from my little vacation and Darksiders stuck at 4%. Sorry guys. Should be done by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Add me in for resale.

Im exahusted so Im going to bed, Ill check PMS in the morning.

Everyone in darksiders group paid and info sent. I should be done downloading tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']alright group seven filled, Who was the one that said they could host?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']strong wtf. 10gb and I get corrupted data. Hope you guys have a back log, Im downloading again,leaving it all night. BTw everyone alrady has the info and all paid.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']I still cant believe 10 gb of corrupted data.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']ffxi ?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']How about we just make a Mass effect 2 group? Im down for a resallable.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']How does the season pass work? How mucy DLC is out right now, and Do I get all the stuff they going to keep releasing?

I most likely buy your RE slot Im just waiting for my credit card cut off date to pass, which is tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']I have 800 microsoft points EU I won on facebook. What can I do with it? how much can I trade or sell for?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']Cut me a sweet deal for both sr3 pass and RE

My body is ready:lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anydaynow89']lol Just bought the other share for $6. It did come with arrival and cerebus. Time to get ready for Mass effect 3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='raiden_86']okay... its possible. someone get phillip marlowe(meeek) down here.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking more Ray Finkle and "laces out" myself :whistle2:#

Be nice to him! He likes carnivals!

And... I am no longer discussing scammers because I have spent the day being preached to by a certain person about a 3 time known scammer. So I'm out of this!

[quote name='WV Matsui']And... I am no longer discussing scammers because I have spent the day being preached to by a certain person about a 3 time known scammer. So I'm out of this![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately however, you haven't helped me out much with what I told you last week. With who you sold that share to, I mean.

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)
1 slot available - $16.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20 or $3.00 timeshare

Last edited by a moderator:
Added battlefield 3 to the list :)

[quote name='galindo62']Im new to this, and looking two buy 2 slots if possible, one for me and my brother.if not, then its cool.

List of games I would be interested in downloading
Bf3
Dante's inferno special thanks to iwarboy, everything is done and good

Dead space2
fight night champion
Gta4
Gotham city imposters
Infamous 2
L.a. noire
Motorstorm apoc
Red red redemption special thanks to hanun, still downloading, but looking good

Ico collection
Prototype.

Not all of them of course.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Unfortunately however, you haven't helped me out much with what I told you last week. With who you sold that share to, I mean.[/QUOTE]

Dude I don't remember it's been months since I sold it. I really don't remember! I alsO no longer have the PMs.

I'm sorry

[quote name='WV Matsui']Dude I don't remember it's been months since I sold it. I really don't remember! I alsO no longer have the PMs.

I'm sorry[/QUOTE]

Did you check your paypal? Maybe they sent a message with the payment saying who they are?

Journey Group

sales
----
phantoms
1.snakemaster2389
2.i forgot who else in here

were also gonna need a ps+ card so we can get it the 6th instead of the 13th

I find it hard to believe Mass Effect 3 isn't going to keep some occupied enough they need to buy Journey a week early and waste a PS+ code. Is it simply on sale a week early, or is there a discount too?

[quote name='NSYNC']I find it hard to believe Mass Effect 3 isn't going to keep some occupied enough[/QUOTE]

The download alone! 2 was 12 gigs, can only imagine what this one will be!

[quote name='NSYNC']I find it hard to believe Mass Effect 3 isn't going to keep some occupied enough they need to buy Journey a week early and waste a PS+ code. Is it simply on sale a week early, or is there a discount too?[/QUOTE] there is no discount, just a week early but I like to play different games not just one.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']there is no discount, just a week early but I like to play different games not just one.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

But ME3 might keep me away from other games.

I'm active on SC2, MW3 and whatever good single player game is currently out.

[quote name='Brainberry']Wins EU MSP...has Mexican Paypal.[/QUOTE]

Not really weird. I have a Canadian PayPal and I win US PSN points all the time. Win contests from US only too and let them ship to a friend of mine. I've won a few EU codes in the past (that I've eventually given away).

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Journey Group

sales
----
phantoms
1.snakemaster2389
2 rams81

were also gonna need a ps+ card so we can get it the 6th instead of the 13th[/QUOTE]

I was the other person, and I can actually wait until the 13th if we can't get PS+. ME3 will probably be the only game I play this coming week anyways.

Resell holders for all ME3 groups. I think we should do the "NSYNC" method so we won't have to wait on the phantoms. Never had any problems with it. Just a suggestion.

[quote name='rams81']Resell holders for all ME3 groups. I think we should do the "NSYNC" method so we won't have to wait on the phantoms. Never had any problems with it. Just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]

there are few times some have had issues with dling, but i don't think we should mess with the formula unless there are ' known ' phantoms who consistantly take days to dl in your group. [ psbrowser suks with CAG since the update ]

Dead Island Multiplayer trophies: dammanion and i are going for the ' - 25 quests - ' runthrough and we'll get a few others instantly along the way such as ' playing with a partner for an hour ' or something similar. If anyone is interested in joining us, there's also a trophy for all 4 characters playing simultaneously and other trophies for co-op play. Figured i'd ask being hardly anyone is online for co-op. We'll be starting in about at hour or 2. I'll delete this post once we're done. - Just add me on (psn) and i'll invite you in-game( iwarboy ) - ciao

Careful bro, I believe I read that the psn will be shut down due to maintenance in a few hours. Saw it on gameinformer.com... Would post the link but I'm not on my computer right now.

*Edit

IGN has it too. 12 pm to 2 am pt. Enjoy solo play today friends.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Careful bro, I believe I read that the psn will be shut down due to maintenance in a few hours. Saw it on gameinformer.com... Would post the link but I'm not on my computer right now.

*Edit

IGN has it too. 12 pm to 2 am pt. Enjoy solo play today friends.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're right.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/03/playstation-network-scheduled-maintenance-on-sunday/

-----------

Has anyone got the Platinium on Star Wars TFU 2 ??
I'm having trouble with 2 challanges :mad:. Only 2 golds to get it ! :p

Record of Agarest War: $29.99 + all FREE DLC
Resale: $10
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom: $5

I bought a share of ROAW from someone but will leave this group in case anyone else wants the game along with Yanksfan.

Thatgamecompany Gameshare: Flow, Flower, Journey

Resellabe:
1. clonesniper666
2. extra80
Phantom:

Mass Effect 3 Groups
Mass Effect 3 Group 1 + Day 1 DLC
Usuyami (host)
$23.33/ea
1. Usuyami (paid)
2. bill123 (paid)

$11.67/ea
1. iowaholdem (paid)
2. WV Matsui (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 2 - Day 1 DLC
$23.33
1. rams81 (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (host)

$11.66
1. Reo 15x(paid)
2.Bigwig (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 3
RS-shhximxhiding(host)
RS-Dannykillzombies (paid)
PH-iwarboy (paid)
PH- Brainberry (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 4
$20.00
1- Railborg (paid)
2- Topaz (paid)
$
$10.00
1-gamerGirl34 (paid)
2-snakemaster2389 (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 5
$
$Premium - $20$
$1. 0_0 (paid)
$2.4thHorseman (paid)
$Economy - $10
$1. MethodManFTW(paid) (Host)
$2. Taint (paid) selling slot

Mass Effect 3 Group 6
$Resale - $20
$1. domo325
$2. Yanksfan (host)
$Phantom - $10
$1. SL4V3DOG
$2. bigkrev13

Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1. cwinters(?) -
2. n4styn4t3

Mass Effect 3 Group 8
NSYNC(host)
$
$Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86 (paid)
2. momouchi (paid)
$
$Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi (paid)
2. swaggerbot3k (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 9 + Day 1 DLC
Resale: $23.33
1. MightySlacker (paid)
2. notalunchbox (host)

Phantom: $11.66
1. blabadon (paid)
2. Dammenion (paid)

T-2 Days
Next week Earth will be invaded.

[quote name='rams81']Resell holders for all ME3 groups. I think we should do the "NSYNC" method so we won't have to wait on the phantoms. Never had any problems with it. Just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]

What is the NSYNC method? *imagines dancing and seeing while waiting*

Just a heads up to anyone that was looking for ME2, I was able to get a new sealed disc copy today from Best Buy for $5 with the coupon in this months @gamer magazine. The magazine does cost $5 in store (if you dont have already), or you can get one free if you sign up for the $15 year gamer unlocked rewards program (which comes with year subscription to @gamer magazine). If your close to BB the magazine is pretty useful, from this months magazine I was able to get Batman Arkham City for $10, Rage for $5, Bulletstorm for $5, and ME2 for $5 and every now and then you can score games free with the coupons. I am sure all this info is posted somewhere else on CAG, but figured I would post the ME2 here since I know a few people were looking for shares.

[quote name='Usuyami']What is the NSYNC method? *imagines dancing and seeing while waiting*[/QUOTE]

While I have not heard of this before my guess is the mains activate and start the DL and then unactivate and let the phantoms get the game, that way the game can already be downloaded for the mains and they only have to wait for the phantoms to finish to activate. If this is correct on a larger game this could get the main share holders playing many hours sooner (depending on size of game and speed of internet connection).

[quote name='clonesniper666']Record of Agarest War: $29.99 + all FREE DLC
Resale: $10
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom: $5

I bought a share of ROAW from someone but will leave this group in case anyone else wants the game along with Yanksfan.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for trying to keep it alive, but no big deal. I imagine one will open up one of these days and if not, I can just buy it on disc.

To those in my ME3 group, I will be setting up the group today and sending out PMs. I have the PSN cards bought and ready to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back