CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']We're going to agree to disagree on this point. He was already at the point of no return with the multiple accounts and if he hadn't done so, he'd be back after the temp ban, which was his second strike for being a disruption on the site.

It's spelled out in the TOU for the site that you're not allowed to use multiple accounts. Anyone who's found doing so gets instabanned on the spot, not just him. Nor is he being singled out. Not my issue that he didn't read the TOU of the site, right over here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/faq.php?faq=cag_faq_item#faq_cag_tou

If he was so valuable a member, he should have stopped picking fights with users and having other users report the on-going issue in the thread.[/QUOTE]

I never said he was being singled out, i just said that being permanently banned for an infraction very few people are actually aware of is a little harsh. After all, it does state under "Registration Obligations" that management may suspend *or* terminate an account should a user create multiple accounts. So, it isn't exactly an open and shut case, is it? Wouldn't the decision to suspend or ban a user be left to the discretion of the moderator? If that is indeed the case, and i hope it is, couldn't you simply extend the suspension NSYNC received for arguing with Meeek?

I just want to speak up on NSYNC's behalf because i know he is a good person and a valued contributor here - I'm sure there are many others who share my sentiments. There is no way he intentionally violated the site rules; he was just ignorant of them. I just think it is a shame that a silly argument has led to this - he hasn't tried to scam anyone and he isn't a distraction. He picked a fight with one person - i'm sure the user that brought their argument to your attention didn't intend to see both Meeek and NSYNC banned for almost a month and i'm certain the last thing the person wanted was to see NSYNC banned permanently.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']It'll be $15, I got the code.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that. Did you want to add the cost of PS+ to the game?

[quote name='Usuyami']Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that. Did you want to add the cost of PS+ to the game?[/QUOTE]

Nah... my little "gift" to the group. So $5 per sellable, $2.50 phantom.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Nah... my little "gift" to the group. So $5 per sellable, $2.50 phantom.[/QUOTE]

Damn that's generous! Makes the deal scorching hot. $2.50 for a phantom of Rayman Origins!

On a side note, tomorrow's PixelJunk sale is going to be disgusting. $1 for most of their games is a huge discount. I should have waited. Haven't played through Monsters or Eden yet and they've been sitting on my main for almost a year.

[quote name='Usuyami']Damn that's generous! Makes the deal scorching hot. $2.50 for a phantom of Rayman Origins![/QUOTE]

Now I'm really regretting dropping out of this group. :whistle2:#

[quote name='domo325']PixelJunk Anniversary Sale in this week's update!!!

For $1 each you can get:
- PixelJunk Racers
- PixelJunk Monsters
- PixelJunk Eden
- PixelJunk Shooter

For $5 each you can get:
- PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe (PSP)
- PixelJunk Shooter 2
- PixelJunk SideScroller

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...orrow-san-francisco-community-event-thursday/

Get your groups going guys! lol.[/QUOTE]

Crazy. Resales are 1.33, phantoms get it for 66cents.

Still for sale
1: (5 slots)
all black ops map packs

saints row 2
tekken2
spyro 1 and 2
red dead redemption nightmare dlc
twisted metal 2
infamous
gex
archibald
mortal kombat characters

2:(1 slot)
darksiders
gotham city impostors
final fantasy vii, ix
legend of mana

15 each

[quote name='pbnate88']Want to apologize on delay bf3 group..bad timing going out of town and finals..it should hopefully be done soon to those who are waiting[/QUOTE]

Its okay :) Did you get the phantom yet? :)

For $1 each you can get:
- PixelJunk Racers
- PixelJunk Monsters
- PixelJunk Eden
- PixelJunk Shooter

For $5 each you can get:
- PixelJunk Shooter 2
- PixelJunk SideScroller

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...orrow-san-francisco-community-event-thursday/

I may just have to get in a group for this :hot:

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Looking to rent Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Send me a PM if you have one available.[/QUOTE]
raiden86 sold a phantom to me with Assassins Creed Brotherhood along with close to 20 other (PSN) games for $10.

[quote name='ipacman']Ill take the opening[/QUOTE]

I'll have to ask the other members if it's ok for you to join since you're new here within the past month or so. If they say it's ok, then you get it.

For other members here, the last group (Max Payne) that I was in with ipacman went smooth with no problems. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dcelw540']Its okay :) Did you get the phantom yet? :)[/QUOTE]

Yes it's downloading now as we speak, It should hopefully be done soon and i'll post

[quote name='rams81']I'll have to ask the other members if it's ok for you to join since your new here within the past month or so. If they say it's ok, then you get it.

For other members here, the last group (Max Payne) that I was in with ipacman went smooth with no problems. :)[/QUOTE]

If IPac doesn't end up with the slot I'll take it

For $1 each you can get:
- PixelJunk Racers
- PixelJunk Monsters
- PixelJunk Eden
- PixelJunk Shooter

For $5 each you can get:
- PixelJunk Shooter 2
- PixelJunk SideScroller

Would be anyone interested in just the first 4 games?

Resale $1.33
2. cobolatrix (can't host)

Not resale $0.67

LOOKING FOR:

inFamous 2 dlc (all)
KillZone 3 dlc

SELLING:

dragon age origins (1 phantom and 2 sellables left in the account, do what you want with the 3 slots) $10
rush 'n attack ex-patriot/red faction battlegrounds $4

or best offer

TIMESHARE:

Walking Dead Episode 1 $1

if you guys plan on getting in easrly for the pre-order bonus' for black ops 2 be prepared for the worst service ever most of the codes arent working and the guy i just got off the phone with was a real jerk off

[quote name='cobolatrix']Would be anyone interested in just the first 4 games?

Resale $1.33

Not resale $0.67
1. Tsel
2.[/QUOTE]
Added myself.

[quote name='Tsel']Added myself.[/QUOTE]

Resale $1.33
1. sierra

Not resale $0.67
1. Tsel
2.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in a resale spot.

Resale $1.33
1. bastiartadi (can't host too :( )

Not resale $0.67
2.[/QUOTE]

in.

For $1 each you can get:
- PixelJunk Racers
- PixelJunk Monsters
- PixelJunk Eden
- PixelJunk Shooter

For $5 each you can get:
- PixelJunk Shooter 2
- PixelJunk SideScroller

Anyone want to do a group for all of the above, except the PSP game?

It would be $14 total, so something like:

Resell - 4.67
1. Yanksfan

Phantom - 2.33

Datura (May 8th) - $9.99

Host - SteamboatOperator

Sellable - $3.33
1. Dammenion
2. kiwimonster (Paid)
Phantom/Non-sellable - $1.66
1. Hestar (Paid)
2. snakemaster2389 (Paid)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pixel Junk Racers, Monsters, Eden and Shooter

Resale $1.33
1. sierra

Not resale $0.67
1. Tsel
2. bastiartadi

The group is complete, any of you guys can host it?

[quote name='Yanksfan']Anyone want to do a group for all of the above, except the PSP game?

Resell - 4.67
1. Yanksfan

Phantom - 2.33
1. cheapbrokegamer
2.[/QUOTE]

In for a phantom

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Datura (May 8th) - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
2. kiwimonster (Paid)
Phantom/Non-sellable - $1.66
1. Hestar (Paid)
2. snakemaster2389 (Paid)

Pm's are being sent out with PayPal info. Let's get this account complete with the quickness for tomorrows store update shall we?[/QUOTE]

I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to drop from this group. I just checked out a few reviews and from the looks of it the DualShock 3 controls are poor and I don't have a Move on hand to be able to play the game properly. I've already received payment from all members in the group and I'm still available to host. A sellable slot is now open for this group, feel free to join. Again, my apologies, if anyone in the group would like a refund I'll get on that right away.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to drop from this group. I just checked out a few reviews and from the looks of it the DualShock 3 controls are poor and I don't have a Move on hand to be able to play the game properly. I've already received payment from all members in the group and I'm still available to host. A sellable slot is now open for this group, feel free to join. Again, my apologies, if anyone in the group would like a refund I'll get on that right away.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll take it since I can't seem to catch up on games. might as well add one more the the list :D

[quote name='Dammenion']I guess I'll take it since I can't seem to catch up on games. might as well add one more the the list :D[/QUOTE]

That was quick. Well done Dammenion :applause:

[quote name='iwarboY']We need 1 more interest for GTA IV Complete ( Game + All DLC ). 1 phantom for $5.00.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying really hard not to jump on this, my space is really limited. afraid to delete a majority of my shares because most of them have had the passwords changed :cry:

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I'm trying really hard not to jump on this, my space is really limited. afraid to delete a majority of my shares because most of them have had the passwords changed :cry:[/QUOTE]

How many accounts and do you know the hosts?

We tried doing a list of hosts and their accounts in the batcave, but it kind of got neglected. Would be nice if we tried to revive it again.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']That was quick. Well done Dammenion :applause:[/QUOTE]
Damn I was hoping nobody would drop out of that group and make it harder for the second group to fill up by tomorrow...oh well.

LOOKING FOR:

KillZone 3 dlc

SELLING:

dragon age origins (1 phantom and 2 sellables left in the account, do what you want with the 3 slots) $10

or best offer

TIMESHARE:

Walking Dead Episode 1 $1

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I'm trying really hard not to jump on this, my space is really limited. afraid to delete a majority of my shares because most of them have had the passwords changed :cry:[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. best thing to do would be messaging the original host and just ask if they could do a fast password check for you. ( before you attempt to delete your dl or enter the account )

[quote name='jamehze']How many accounts and do you know the hosts?

We tried doing a list of hosts and their accounts in the batcave, but it kind of got neglected. Would be nice if we tried to revive it again.[/QUOTE]

I have 4 accounts that I know who the host were. Two of them forgot the account info and could not recover it.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Anyone want to do a group for all of the above, except the PSP game?

Resell - 4.67
1. Yanksfan
2. mikehaggar99

Phantom - 2.33
1. cheapbrokegamer
2.[/QUOTE]

In for a resell

[quote name='cobolatrix']Pixel Junk Racers, Monsters, Eden and Shooter

Resale $1.33
1. sierra (can't host)

Not resale $0.67
1. Tsel
2. bastiartadi

The group is complete, any of you guys can host it?[/QUOTE]

I can't host either, unfortunately. :/

I'll take the last phantom.

Anyone want to do a group for all of the above, except the PSP game?

Resell - 4.67
1. Yanksfan
2. mikehaggar99

Phantom - 2.33
1. cheapbrokegamer
2. momouchi

[quote name='TurkFebruary']LOOKING FOR:

KillZone 3 dlc

SELLING:

or best offer

TIMESHARE:

Walking Dead Episode 1 $1[/QUOTE]

are you selling the acc for da:eek: or can i just pick up a phantom slot?

[quote name='pbnate88']Installing game now BF3/ whats my next step?I Forget[/QUOTE]

Try loading it. If it works, let me know asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back