CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm planning to start FFXIII-2. Anything good or dreadful to say? Heard it was too easy.

I've been thinking about picking up this game too, but I heard there was a lot of dlc you need to "complete" the story. I was thinking about holding out for a rumored "complete edition" or maybe seeing if there was interest in a dlc gameshare.

Also I have a couple 10$ psn cards if anyone wants to buy them to set up their gameshares. Just send me a pm.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I'm fine with those. We will have to pay the extra amount anyway, main as well get 3 games out of it (considering the dev is dragging their feet on the NA release.)[/QUOTE]

I don't mind which games we'll add,I have sent you 2$ more,I hope it will cover that 5 punds plus for our group :D

its a 7/10 turk. only takes like a day or two to beat and its ok but its meh. but if u need to play everything the day it comes out like i do, well i guess ur gonna get it anyway.

DO NOT TRUST IGN/Gameinformer, etc. WE are the real reviewers here guys.

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

Guys,just one more spot!Maybe it's waiting for YOU!? If ever thought about playing a great,exciting game for only 3.33$ (yes,it ONLY costs YOU 3.33$) then don't hesitate. TAKE THE LAST SPOT!

Potential Groups

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

Batman Arkham City Trophy DLC(No Catwoman)

$8.00
1)iwarboY
2)
-----------
$4.00
1)Galindo
2)

Batman AC - Harleys Revenge

$3.33
2. TurkFebruary
-----------------------
$1.67
2. donut2922

Closure

$5.00
1. TurkFebruary
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure + Warp

$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17
1. ipacman

Just Dance 3 - UK Account

$13.33
----------
$6.67
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.nakanenui

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles HD (prices may change)

$5.00
1.snakemaster2389
2. topaz
-----------------------
$2.50

Rune Factory Oceans

£39.99,€49.99
1.clonesniper666
-------------------
£39.99,€49.99

ShellShock 67(PS2) & Conflict Vietnam Group

Resell
-------------------
Phantom
1.snake
2.snake

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

$5
1. pbnate
---------------
$2.50
1.hanun1002
2.JLin4MVP

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (3)

$5.00
-----------------------
$2.50
1.bluddtheersty
2.sigmablast.

Pre-Order Groups
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.16
£35-$51.63
(Broke perhaps)

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't posted for a while, have been in hospital for the last week.

On the topic of FF13-2, great game - no you don't need DLC, shit ending and try not get trophy bugged coz it ruined the game for me :(

Also seeing if anyone is interested in a group for Sly 1-3 sale :)

This account has been compromised: **[email protected]**. It is a share for FIFA 12 and some genius has deactivated all the consoles. I have changed the password and i'm trying to figure out who the rightful share holders are. If you own a share please send me a pm

[quote name='Brainberry']
Also TW2 so that UK group should wait.[/QUOTE]

Did they (I'm assuming you were listening to the blogcast) mention if it's GOTY?

I'm mainly in the group for the expansion, which is $30 on it's own anyway, so if it's just the base game the UK version is probably still better.

[quote name='Brainberry']Ghost Recon FS coming to US PSN next week!

Also TW2 so that UK group should wait.[/QUOTE]

Depending on size I'm in for a phantom!!!

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Did they (I'm assuming you were listening to the blogcast) mention if it's GOTY?

I'm mainly in the group for the expansion, which is $30 on it's own anyway, so if it's just the base game the UK version is probably still better.[/QUOTE]

Its the GOTY Velvet Edition

I trust in Frisky
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9704497&postcount=8965

[quote name='WV Matsui']Depending on size I'm in for a phantom!!![/QUOTE]

The UK version(assuming you mean TW2) is less then 6gb.

If you meant GRFR then I'm sure some of the people selling their UK shares can confirm the file size.

My 40 GB PS3 just got YLOD and I moved to a Slim. Do you guys know if there is anyway to remotely deactivate my gameshare accounts? To my knowledge, you can only deactivate all or nothing, which doesn't seem fair to the others using the account. If that's the case, are there any quick YLOD fixes so I can deactivate some accounts?

A bit off-topic here but I thought someone might know the fix.

Recently, I am having trouble signing onto PSN. This just suddenly happened without any signs. It is very frustrating having to spend 30 to 45 minutes working with going through multiple settings with no results.

I have been using the wireless connection for the past few years. It is usually good with the occasion problem but nothing too serious. Now, I can not even sign onto PSN all of a sudden.

- using wireless connection with 90% or higher signal
- can see the messages in the upper right corner
- so far, have gotten three different error codes: 80710092, 80028E01, 8002A548
- can not even start up the system's internet browser

If someone can help with this, let me know. Again, sorry for going off-topic.

The computer which I am using to post this reply is using the same wireless connection. It is working fine. I find that ironic.

Anyways, here are the settings that I have been using for the past few years without problem.

- wireless
- can scan for SSIDs
- connection is password protected
- IP address setting is automatic
- not setting DHCP host name
- using Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4)
- MTU automatic
- not using proxy server
- disable UPnP
- NAT type 2

[quote name='MrRosales']Oh of course now Ghost Recon comes out.. ugh.. sign me up for a resellable..[/QUOTE]

why not just buy it off of me? its cheaper -_-

[quote name='GP2']My 40 GB PS3 just got YLOD and I moved to a Slim. Do you guys know if there is anyway to remotely deactivate my gameshare accounts? To my knowledge, you can only deactivate all or nothing, which doesn't seem fair to the others using the account. If that's the case, are there any quick YLOD fixes so I can deactivate some accounts?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but once you do this you'll have to act fast.
The 1 way to retrieve data/deactivate is by flipping the ps3 on her back and holding a blowdryer on the highest setting blowing in the back center vent for roughly 15 minutes. Without touching the ps3 immediately place a fan on high facing the vents. Do not touch the ps3 throughout this time, allow the fan for another 15 minutes.
Once you've done these steps carefully place the wires back in the ps3 while she's still on her back and you'll have roughly 5-10 minutes to get to work...

However, even though this will work, i strongly suggest contacting http://www.endlesselectronics.org and speak to someone there, not only do they fix ylod ps3's, but they restore all previous data... they also havs ylod lifetime warranties.

Please consider contacting them first because by blowdrying your ps3 ..you would have decreased the awesome lifespan significantly endlesselectronics could otherwise have restored.

Of course there's always the option of opening her up using youtube vids and a heatgun, but i totally recommend not doing this. i've done this twice and the ps3's both lasted 1-2 weeks. horrible.

[quote name='Trueblade']A bit off-topic here but I thought someone might know the fix.

Recently, I am having trouble signing onto PSN. This just suddenly happened without any signs. It is very frustrating having to spend 30 to 45 minutes working with going through multiple settings with no results.

I have been using the wireless connection for the past few years. It is usually good with the occasion problem but nothing too serious. Now, I can not even sign onto PSN all of a sudden.
[/QUOTE]

Anything to do with this?

http://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/213229963053244416
http://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/213263398937444352
http://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/213544270186029056

[quote name='iwarboY']All Batman Arkham City DLC minus catwoman -

Resale $8.00
1)iwarboY
2)?
Phantom $4.00
1)Galindo
2)?[/QUOTE]

Only need 1 more phantom to get the party started. Though the resell will be available.

Red Johnson’s Chronicles

Resell
$1.67
1. mikehaggar99 (can't host)
2. jamehze (can't host)
---------------
Phantom
$0.83
1. Jokerkun890 (host?)
2.rpg

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I could probably host, but would probably take a day or two* - I don't have a slot for another account but am almost done with my phantom of Oddworld.[/QUOTE]

Guess we'll wait for Jokerkun890 to host this one then?

[quote name='iwarboY']Only need 1 more phantom to get the party started. Though the resell will be available.[/QUOTE]

If I gave you guys the code for the Robin DLC, would you still be getting the skins pack and the bonus challenge map packs? Because if it's just the harley, nightwing and robin DLC it would cut the overall cost down by 8 bucks.

[quote name='galindo62']why not just buy it off of me? its cheaper -_-[/QUOTE]

If you have it by next week you got yourself a deal!

Sorry for not noticing you though I usually just skim really quick through this thread #-o

Resale $8.00
1)iwarboY
2)?
Phantom $4.00
1)Galindo
2) Only need 1 more phantom to get the party started. Though the resell will be available. [/QUOTE]

~ Im now including the 4 challenge rooms as a gift ~

Potential Groups

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

Batman Arkham City Trophy DLC(No Catwoman)

$8.00
1)iwarboY
2)
-----------
$4.00
1)Galindo
2)

Batman AC - Harleys Revenge

$3.33
2. TurkFebruary
-----------------------
$1.67
2. donut2922

Closure

$5.00
1. TurkFebruary
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure + Warp

$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17
1. ipacman

Just Dance 3 - UK Account

$13.33
----------
$6.67
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.nakanenui

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles HD (prices may change)

$5.00
1.snakemaster2389
2. topaz
-----------------------
$2.50

Rune Factory Oceans

£39.99,€49.99
1.clonesniper666
-------------------
£39.99,€49.99

ShellShock 67(PS2) & Conflict Vietnam Group

Resell
-------------------
Phantom
1.snake
2.snake

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

$5
1. pbnate
---------------
$2.50
1.hanun1002
2.JLin4MVP

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (3)

$5.00
-----------------------
$2.50
1.bluddtheersty
2.sigmablast.

Pre-Order Groups
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.16
£35-$51.63
(Broke perhaps)

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

[quote name='iwarboY']I'd like to get those skins because they keep the game/and are superfresh. Those are included free with the $15.00 pack of nightwing and robin bundle. But if you wanted to give the code i'd gladly accept, seperate we'd save about $3.00 bucks? Those 2 seperate challenge rooms i actually haven't included as they aren't trophy or character related and are an extra 3-4 bucks or so [/QUOTE]

Ah. Nevermind then. I was kinda hoping to use it as payment for a phantom since I only need the nightwing DLC and there aren't a whole lot of shares of that going aruond.

[quote name='TheCro']Ah. Nevermind then. I was kinda hoping to use it as payment for a phantom since I only need the nightwing DLC and there aren't a whole lot of shares of that going aruond.[/QUOTE]

Ahh yes i know, this is exactly the reason why i'd like everything in 1 account, because once you dive in you'll eventually want the rest. what's sweet about those skins is, each one is animated even through the campaign.. how could that ' not ' be sweet :)

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Hmm, thanks for the info. Looks like we're definitely better off waiting until Tuesday to buy the game, hopefully it's cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure we should wait for the US version. The GOTY edition still retails for $54.99 at Amazon. How long is the EU sale?

I think the game at $32 total is a pretty decent deal, especially if we can throw in the Arkedo Series with it as well.

Would work out to $10.66/$5.33 shares.

We're not going to do better than $29.99 on the US store which is $10/$5 anyway.

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm not so sure we should wait for the US version. The GOTY edition still retails for $54.99 at Amazon. How long is the EU sale?

I think the game at $32 total is a pretty decent deal, especially if we can throw in the Arkedo Series with it as well.

We're not going to do better than $29.99 on the US store which is $10/$5 anyway.[/QUOTE]

Works for me

Resale $8.00
1)iwarboY
2)?
Phantom $4.00
1)Galindo
2) Only need 1 more phantom to get the party started. Though the resell is available. [/QUOTE]

~ I've now included the 4 challenge rooms and a very cool Flower dynamic theme as a gift

[quote name='sigmablast']Virtua Fighter 5 Complete Edition - $29.99

Resell - $10
1. mirmo
2. whitedemon

Phantom - $5
1. KuHLiiDE
2. sigmablast (host)[/QUOTE]

I was in the group. Who took me out!!!!!

Come on~~ :( I was in as a selleable. :cry:

[quote name='hanun1002']I was in the group. Who took me out!!!!!

Come on~~ :( I was in as a selleable. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I am not sure where that list came from but that is not the group that was completed

Here is what I put in the OP:

$10.00
1.hanun1002
2. toomuchcoolnes
-----------------------
$5.00
1.Mirmo
2.pbnate8

MIGHT sell my Battlefield Premium slot. Haven't decided yet.

SELLING:

Red Faction

Dead Island dlc (US Region)

Fallout New Vegas dlc (missions)

Killzone 3 dlc

Uncharted 3 Online Pass (code)

Make me some offers! Will be VERY fair!

[quote name='hanun1002']
Originally Posted by sigmablast
Virtua Fighter 5 Complete Edition - $29.99

Resell - $10
1. mirmo
2. whitedemon

Phantom - $5
1. KuHLiiDE
2. sigmablast (host)
I was in the group. Who took me out!!!!!

Come on~~ :( I was in as a selleable. :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='clonesniper666']I am not sure where that list came from but that is not the group that was completed

Here is what I put in the OP:

$10.00
1.hanun1002
2. toomuchcoolnes
-----------------------
$5.00
1.Mirmo
2.pbnate8[/QUOTE]

That was a new group that sigmablast started, the old group never completed since I never got a reply from toomuchcoolness. Also there should be a resell slot still available since I didn't take it or wanted a resellable slot. So it should be like this assuming someone else hasn't taken the slot.

Resell - $10
1. (?)
2. whitedemon

Phantom - $5
1. KuHLiiDE
2. sigmablast (host)

Resell - $10
1. hanun1002
2. whitedemon

Phantom - $5
1. KuHLiiDE - paid
2. sigmablast (host)

Hopefully this group is now complete.

O K - zombie apocalypse.. about to give up on this game, if anyone is seeking multi im available. can't pass chap.3 alone. frustrating.

[quote name='Mirmo']That was a new group that sigmablast started, the old group never completed since I never got a reply from toomuchcoolness. Also there should be a resell slot still available since I didn't take it or wanted a resellable slot. So it should be like this assuming someone else hasn't taken the slot.

Resell - $10
1. (?)
2. whitedemon

Phantom - $5
1. KuHLiiDE
2. sigmablast (host)
[/QUOTE]

Oops :( Iam really sorry guys. My fighting stick doesnt work. :(
I really wanna join VF5 but I cant. So, please take me out guys. :((((((
SOrry again

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm not so sure we should wait for the US version. The GOTY edition still retails for $54.99 at Amazon. How long is the EU sale?

We're not going to do better than $29.99 on the US store which is $10/$5 anyway.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back