Status
Not open for further replies.
World Gone Sour ($5)
sales $1.66
----
phants. $0.84
1. clonesniper666
2.snakemaster2389
Bumping because price was confirmed and the update is live.

[quote name='meeek']you keep doing that! why buy a share in the first place? if I didn't know you better, I'd find that suspect...
c'mon, a week later? that's not smart trading there...

stay away from this guy, scammer!

tried to scam here with a full list of ps+ trials lol, as imthebatman...[/QUOTE]

I purchased a disc version to eliminate the large file from my hdd. I paid for my slot, Is that ok with you dad if I sell what is rightfully mine? We're not on QJ Meek, you're not running the show here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TurkFebruary']I purchased a disc version to eliminate the large file from my hdd. I paid for my slot, I am free to do with it what I want. Is that ok with you dad if I sell what is rightfully mine? We're not on QJ Meek, you're not running the show here.[/QUOTE]
Tell that to the other members of that group when they find the account info changed because someone sold his share to a shady member.

And yes, thats my case.

edit: oh well, seems like an unfortunate misquoting then.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Tell that to the other members of that group when they find the account info changed because someone sold his share to a shady member.

And yes, thats my case.

edit: oh well, seems like an unfortunate misquoting then.[/QUOTE]

Which is why I discriminate who I sell to. If I didn't give a damn about anyone in the group I would have sold it last night to the noob (Who according to Meek is that Imthebatman scammer). Perhaps I could have been clearer in my defense of myself.

I'm downloading the demo for Skullgirls right now, If I dig then I'll be starting up another group since it seems there aren't any others operating at the moment. For now my position will be tentative until I run through the demo a bit. Anyone else interested?

Skullgirls - $14.99
Sellable - $4.99
Phantom/Non-sellable - $2.50
1. SteamboatOperator (Host/Tentative)
2. Devil May Cry (Tentative)

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I'm downloading the demo for Skullgirls right now, If I dig then I'll be starting up another group since it seems there aren't any others operating at the moment. For now my position will be tentative until I run through the demo a bit. Anyone else interested?

Skullgirls - $14.99
Sellable - $4.99
Phantom/Non-sellable - $2.50
1. SteamboatOperator (Host/Tentative)
2.[/QUOTE]

Put me up for a tentative spot too (Phantom). I'm going to download the demo and check it out first

[quote name='mikespit1']Anyone interested in Persona 3 share?[/QUOTE]

Pm'd you :)

If this doesn't go through, Im looking for SkullGirls or Persona 3 resellable share for $5 amazon. If you have both I also have a $10 amazon gift card.

I'm looking for someone for a Journey + Persona 3 share. It'll be 12.50 (or better yet, 9 dollars plus a 3 dollar PSN code from gamestop). PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

SkullGirls Group 2 (Done and finished)

$5.00
1. Mirmo
(Paid)
2. MethodmanFTW (?) - interested in DLC (Paid)
----------
$2.50
1. BARTstation - interested in DLC (Paid & Downloaded)
2. Apollyon
(Paid & Downloaded)

Is anyone willing to do a House of The Dead 3&4 group?

I have two accounts available:
Account one(1 slot left) asking $10 or trade for persona/journey/skullgirl/or i am alive
darksiders
gotham city impostors
final fantasy vii
final fantasy ix
legend of mana

Account 2;(2 slots left)
mw2 stimulus pack
black ops map packs(all)
tekken2
spyro 1 and 2
red dead redemption nightmare pack
twisted metal 2
infamous
gex
archibald
saints row 2

looking for $20 or willing to trade

for either account i am willing to negotiate!

Originally Posted by dcibass16
warriors orochi 3 group

Resellable ($16.67)
1.dcibass16
2.ganjaman1

Phantom ($8.33)
1.frombrknwings
2.snakemaster2389
Share is full dcibass16 will be hosting.Ganja your Inbox is full please contact dcibass16 for payment address

Hey guys I am thinking that I am going to dump my move accessories as I do not have enough time to really play them. Wanted to give you guys a crack at them first. If you want them or want to offer me something on them then shoot me a pm. They have honestly only been used 2 or 3 times and are in like new condition.

Matsui's Move Bundle
Move Controller
Move Controller
Nav Controller
Move Camera
Move Sharpshooter
Sony Move Shooting Attachment (Pistol)
Sports Champions (Like new)
Sly Collection (Like new)

$125 + Shipping

[quote name='TheCro']....Wrong thread?[/QUOTE]

He said he wanted to give us a crack at it first cuz this thread is awesome. [quote name='TurkFebruary']I purchased a disc version to eliminate the large file from my hdd. I paid for my slot, Is that ok with you dad if I sell what is rightfully mine? We're not on QJ Meek, you're not running the show here.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was kinda funny (haha funny) that you were selling your share right away. I thought you changed your mind, but the disk explains it. With ME3 on my hd thats the way to go, in fact its the only reason I'm not tempted to buy your share. I don't think meek meant anything by it & everyone can do what they want with their belongings.

[quote name='bastiartadi']What's the news on my shipping Matsui? And is it shipped already?[/QUOTE]

Yes it has shipped and I owe ya a buck or two. I will send it your way tonight or first thing in the am.

I have two accounts available:
Account one(1 slot left) asking $10 or trade for persona/journey/skullgirl/or i am alive
darksiders
gotham city impostors
final fantasy vii
final fantasy ix
legend of mana

Account 2;(2 slots left)
mw2 stimulus pack
black ops map packs(all)
tekken2
spyro 1 and 2
twisted metal 2
infamous
gex
archibald
saints row 2

looking for $15 or willing to trade

for either account i am willing to negotiate!

[quote name='WV Matsui']I'm no meeek for sure but this kinda smells...[/QUOTE]
lol no not really... i have an account at qj.net with feedback doing this and i also have a youtube video i just put up to show proof
i just thought i would come here and try to game share since its kinda slow over there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhLiH2yyCXM

[quote name='WV Matsui']Yes it has shipped and I owe ya a buck or two. I will send it your way tonight or first thing in the am.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Thanks for the update![/QUOTE]

No problem. I also didn't know I couldn't do delivery conf when shipping to Canada. I also had to fill out customs paperwork etc. I have no clue how long it will take! :(

[quote name='WV Matsui']No problem. I also didn't know I couldn't do delivery conf when shipping to Canada. I also had to fill out customs paperwork etc. I have no clue how long it will take! :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, no delivery confirmation on shipments to Canada. But customs declaration? It should be just that little sticker saying what's inside and the value. I hope it isn't too much of a hassle.

And don't worry, I'll leave feedback when I get the package. It usually takes 5 weeks but there are instances where it only took 2.

EDIT: Let me correct what I said above.

It usually takes 5 weeks but there was one instance where it only took 2.

Nothing more I can do to make it stand out Tsel! :D

[quote name='bastiartadi']It usually takes 5 weeks but there are instances where it only took 2.[/QUOTE]
;)

Gotham City Impostors - $4
Trine 2 - $4

Take these from me. :drool:

[quote name='allknights']lol no not really... i have an account at qj.net with feedback doing this and i also have a youtube video i just put up to show proof
i just thought i would come here and try to game share since its kinda slow over there
[/QUOTE]
if really the same guy, he's a QJ member

thing is, we don't really trade slots here buddy, we gameSHARE, as in share the price of psn games... got paypal?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I purchased a disc version to eliminate the large file from my hdd. I paid for my slot, Is that ok with you dad if I sell what is rightfully mine? We're not on QJ Meek, you're not running the show here.[/QUOTE]
no need to get pissed, peace is better

BF3 is huge (even I know that, and I never played a single second of it), I'm surprised you didn't foresee the size/HDD problem, that's all.
I've noticed psn versions tend to run smoother than disc ones, too...
is there a "geek" here who could explain/theorize why?

PS: I can't be your dad, you're older than me :lol:

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Is it possible to send less than a buck thru paypal?[/QUOTE]
you can send a cent if you want...

[quote name='meeek']if really the same guy, he's a QJ member

thing is, we don't really trade slots here buddy, we gameSHARE, as in share the price of psn games... got paypal?

no need to get pissed, peace is better

BF3 is huge (even I know that, and I never played a single second of it), I'm surprised you didn't foresee the size/HDD problem, that's all.
I've noticed psn versions tend to run smoother than disc ones, too...
is there a "geek" here who could explain/theorize why?

PS: I can't be your dad, you're older than me :lol:

you can send a cent if you want...[/QUOTE]

My guess would be that the blu-ray laser isn't in play with a digital so it runs smoother, not needing to wait for the eye to catch up. Still, I prefer discs. But not in those dogshit gamestop cases, those things suck! (Guess that makes ME the "geek")

By the way, still got a slot of BF3 to sell for the low cost of $14! 8^)

[quote name='TurkFebruary']My guess would be that the blu-ray laser isn't in play with a digital so it runs smoother, not needing to wait for the eye to catch up. Still, I prefer discs. But not in those dogshit gamestop cases, those things suck! (Guess that makes ME the "geek")

By the way, still got a slot of BF3 to sell for the low cost of $14! 8^)[/QUOTE]

Yeah the hdd is much smoother based on the information being processed from a much more stable source.

Does the BF3 share come with DLC? if it does I'll take it.

[quote name='meeek']if really the same guy, he's a QJ member

thing is, we don't really trade slots here buddy, we gameSHARE, as in share the price of psn games... got paypal[/QUOTE]

yeah i got paypal.. so i can only sell the slot to the games right?

Question since I couldn't find the answer in the OP:

I recently used the "qriocity" website to deactivate all the ps3 systems on my main account in order to free up an account on a bricked ps3. My ps3 account was able to be shared on 5 ps3's before, but now looking at the website, I'm not positive, but it looks like my account is only shareable on 2 ps3's. Did I just shoot myself in the foot? I much prefer to have the ability to share on 5 than just 2 for my main account (since its nicer to have in the foreseeable future).

[quote name='backseatdog']Question since I couldn't find the answer in the OP:

I recently used the "qriocity" website to deactivate all the ps3 systems on my main account in order to free up an account on a bricked ps3. My ps3 account was able to be shared on 5 ps3's before, but now looking at the website, I'm not positive, but it looks like my account is only shareable on 2 ps3's. Did I just shoot myself in the foot? I much prefer to have the ability to share on 5 than just 2 for my main account (since its nicer to have in the foreseeable future).[/QUOTE]

anything bought before november can be activated on 5 ps3's. Anything purchased/downloaded after that can only be activated on 2 ps3's.

[quote name='BARTstation']Yeah the hdd is much smoother based on the information being processed from a much more stable source.

Does the BF3 share come with DLC? if it does I'll take it.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately no, it doesn't

playin the World gone sour demo on xbl, not bad for a $5 game lets fill that group up. also wheres oldirtybastard? I wanna play SkullGirls online!!

007 Goldeneye: Reloaded is the newest PS3 to drop on the UK/EU store for 39.99. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is 8.79, and each Splinter Cell HD title is 3.99 each.

Goldeneye 007: Reloaded is the newest PS3 game to drop on the UK/EU store for £39.99. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is £8.79, and each Splinter Cell HD title is £3.99 each. Oh yeah, and WWE WrestleFest has an announcement trailer! Hopefully THQ doesn't botch it and the game aged well.

EDIT: WTF, it is a mix of current and old-school wrestlers in a remake. This means people on bad terms with WWE or dead probably won't be included.

For sale
1: (2 slots)
mw2 stimulus pack
black ops map packs(all)
tekken2
spyro 1 and 2
twisted metal 2
infamous
gex
archibald
mortal kombat characters

2:(1 slot)
darksiders
gotham city impostors
final fantasy vii, ix
legend of mana

looking for $10 for each.

Hey guys I am thinking that I am going to dump my move accessories as I do not have enough time to really play them. Wanted to give you guys a crack at them first. If you want them or want to offer me something on them then shoot me a pm. They have honestly only been used 2 or 3 times and are in like new condition.

Matsui's Move Bundle
Move Controller
Move Controller
Nav Controller
Move Camera
Move Sharpshooter
Sony Move Shooting Attachment (Pistol)
Sports Champions (Like new)
Sly Collection (Like new)
Also a BB @Gamer Coupon to score Resisantace 3 for $15

$125 + Shipping

For sale