CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Usuyami']You're right. I confused myself because I was thinking that it was pointless to have phantoms and resellables if everyone was just going to pass the game around until all the episodes come out. Heck, you could get 10 guys in a group to split the cost of the game and just all take turns.[/QUOTE]

I def see your point Usuyami

[quote name='Usuyami']You're right. I confused myself because I was thinking that it was pointless to have phantoms and resellables if everyone was just going to pass the game around until all the episodes come out. Heck, you could get 10 guys in a group to split the cost of the game and just all take turns.[/QUOTE]

With the new episodes coming monthly and each running two hours the phantoms are really a no brainier! It's like a long term rental!

[quote name='Tsel']Hmm...

EDIT: Just looked at the trophy list, I'm in! Wait, how do season passes and phantom accounts work?[/QUOTE]

I think you're just going to pass it around and play the eps until the 5th one. Or wait until the last ep comes out before you get to play?

Depends on how you the group is set up.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Starting The walking dead group full season pass $20.
I figured I didn't want to coordinate sharing 4 way every month for each episode. Account is bought and ready to download. Besides, it is an extra sale for TWD by splitting it 2 ways instead of 4.

The walking dead full season 1 $10 each resellable
1. Cheapbrokegamer
2.[/QUOTE]

i'll take the other slot...ready to pay

[quote name='swaggerbot3k']i'll take the other slot...ready to pay[/QUOTE]

PMed you with paypal.
Has anyone dealt with swaggerbot3k before? Just curious because I never have seen swagger here on sharing before.

[quote name='rpg']looking at the trophies for walking dead it has a super easy platinum[/QUOTE]

I was very surprised it had a platinum, was not expecting that. Best of all you just have to play through the game normally to unlock it, nice.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I was very surprised it had a platinum, was not expecting that. Best of all you just have to play through the game normally to unlock it, nice.[/QUOTE]
true but man thats a boring list but Trophy Images are ok

Walking Dead Group
1.snakemaster2389(host)
2.jamehaze(paid)
-----
1.WV Matsui(paid)
2.tsel(paid)

Group is closed!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I was very surprised it had a platinum, was not expecting that. Best of all you just have to play through the game normally to unlock it, nice.[/QUOTE]

Possibly the first game ever where you don't have to do anything but play the game from start to finish to get a platinum.

[quote name='Usuyami']Possibly the first game ever where you don't have to do anything but play the game from start to finish to get a platinum.[/QUOTE]

Yay! It will be my first platinum! Very excited to finish studying to start playing! I will report my impressions later.

[quote name='rpg']usuyami that can be your 100 plat[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I was going to make my 100th a doozy but maybe. ;)

[quote name='snakemaster2389']almost done with ep 1 its def longer than 2 hours. really good game and characters[/QUOTE]

Does it follow the graphic novels or does it introduce new characters?

i know. when im done im passing to matsui since he paid first and came up with the idea, you will have to wait till jamehaze gets online. i pmed him though, once hes done he will pass it to u. on the last chapter now. ep 1 seems to be around 3-4 hrs

[quote name='Usuyami']Possibly the first game ever where you don't have to do anything but play the game from start to finish to get a platinum.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

[quote name='Usuyami']:lol:

Does it follow the graphic novels or does it introduce new characters?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't. It's new characters and story. Not sure when it takes place but I'm sure it isn't in Atlanta.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Nice.

It doesn't. It's new characters and story. Not sure when it takes place but I'm sure it isn't in Atlanta.[/QUOTE]

I believe when I saw the trailer Kirkman (the creator) said it's in the same universe and they'll meet characters that Rick and the group meet (but not necessarily anyone in the group). He was very vague though.

I just played the short demo and the guy you start with reminds me of Tyreese from the comic
(he even beats the first zombie with a hammer).

And I believe they mentioned
"Savannah"
in it and the answering machine was telling them to get out of
Atlanta, so I think it's in the Atlanta suburbs in the beginning.

[quote name='rpg']usuyami that can be your 100 plat[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Usuyami']:lol:

I was going to make my 100th a doozy but maybe. ;)

[/QUOTE]

If I were going for platinum #100, it'd be something difficult. Not a platinum that requires you to simply play the game. I think you'll go for a difficult one.

[quote name='fmwross2']Anyone want to go half for TWD?

I'd really rather do it the way cheapbroke is.[/QUOTE]

Reasons to go half on The Walking Dead(TWD), instead of 4 phantoms

1. Support TWD episodic videogames: If we want more HIGH quality games released for TWD, then we need to vote for it with our wallets. Yes I realize we are cheapassgamers, but if we go two on TWD, we can compromise on being cheapasses and supporting a good series.

2. TWD episode 1 atmosphere is amazing: Having played for about 2 hours so far ( I think I am half way through, so that means there is alot of content for 2 hours), I can tell you that this start to the series is amazing. What stands out the most is the heart pounding situations TWD puts you in. There is an illusion that your choices matter, now I can't tell you that they actually do matter, but it sure feels like it.

3. TWD episode 1 makes you care: I don't usually give a flying monkey about most video game characters. It is really hard to, most of them are bullet sponges and never really get a scratch on them. TWD, it seems like everyone is very fragile and death is one bad move away. There is a also a character I decided needed my help, and after a few cutscenes I ended up really caring for this character. Hard to give specifics because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Interactions with characters amazing.

End rant
P.S. This not left4dead3. TWD is not about the gunfights just as the comics is not about the zombies. This is about difficult situations, choices, and interactions. In the comics the whole premise is that the people in this post apocalyptic world are more dangerous than the zombies.

I understand where you are coming from but of you really wanted to fully do what you were preaching by supporting the game you would be purchasing this on your main. I'm not trying to start a beef with you but what you are saying totally debunks what we are doing in here on a daily basis.

The other two points I totally agree with 100%. I haven't played the full version yet (will tonight) but the demo was awesome and I am very excited about this game!

Lastly, I don't see the phantoms with the seasonal games as being any different than what we are doing in here to cheat the system on a daily basis.

The Walking Dead 2-way Split
1. clonesniper666

Only trusted CAGs please.

Also I will update the list once I get home but right now I am stuck on the mobile version.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I understand where you are coming from but of you really wanted to fully do what you were preaching by supporting the game you would be purchasing this on your main. I'm not trying to start a beef with you but what you are saying totally debunks what we are doing in here on a daily basis.

The other two points I totally agree with 100%. I haven't played the full version yet (will tonight) but the demo was awesome and I am very excited about this game!

Lastly, I don't see the phantoms with the seasonal games as being any different than what we are doing in here to cheat the system on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I'm not upset about your comment.

I see it as a way to compromise. It's not about being a hypocrite. I don't think someone should live their life always acting on extremes. Everything is situational.

I gameshare alot, we all do. But by going two on TWD, I compromise that I want to save money, but I support one of my favorite series more than a typical gameshare.

I can't stress enough how good the first 2 hours of episode one were.

Besides, I had paid 6.67 for a resellable that I have to coordinate passing around and sharing and waiting for others to finish for the next 5 months. I rather pay the extra 3.33 to avoid doing that.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Reasons to go half on The Walking Dead(TWD), instead of 4 phantoms

1. Support TWD episodic videogames: If we want more HIGH quality games released for TWD, then we need to vote for it with our wallets. Yes I realize we are cheapassgamers, but if we go two on TWD, we can compromise on being cheapasses and supporting a good series.

2. TWD episode 1 atmosphere is amazing: Having played for about 2 hours so far ( I think I am half way through, so that means there is alot of content for 2 hours), I can tell you that this start to the series is amazing. What stands out the most is the heart pounding situations TWD puts you in. There is an illusion that your choices matter, now I can't tell you that they actually do matter, but it sure feels like it.

3. TWD episode 1 makes you care: I don't usually give a flying monkey about most video game characters. It is really hard to, most of them are bullet sponges and never really get a scratch on them. TWD, it seems like everyone is very fragile and death is one bad move away. There is a also a character I decided needed my help, and after a few cutscenes I ended up really caring for this character. Hard to give specifics because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Interactions with characters amazing.

End rant[/QUOTE]

Sorry but i don't see the point of this post - you aren't even making points that support your original statement. Furthermore, it isn't 4 phantoms - it is still 2 sellable and 2 non-sellable. It is just that episodic content is unique so the sellables and non-sellables are taking turns playing the game. Once all the episodes are released, the non-sellables will have their consoles deactivated and the sellables will be able to do as they please with their shares. I don't know if this is how you are trying to rationalize bailing on our group, but the fact of the matter is that you don't join a group, pay for your share, wait for the game to be purchased, and then ask for a refund because you changed your mind and want to "support" the devs. Why? Because i'm stuck with a sellable slot and have to go through the trouble to finding another buyer.

End Rant

Please don't be so upset. I'm sorry for leaving the group, but I realized that I didnt want to pass around the share every month.

The reason for my post is I love TWD series. But I was surprised how much I enjoyed episode 1. It was not my reason to rationalize anything. I will buy your share and I will find someone else TRUSTED to buy it.

Edit: Payment sent

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Please don't be so upset. I'm sorry for leaving the group, but I realized that I didnt want to pass around the share every month.

The reason for my post is I love TWD series. But I was surprised how much I enjoyed episode 1. It was not my reason to rationalize anything. I will buy your share and I will find someone else TRUSTED to buy it.

Edit: Payment sent[/QUOTE]

Thanks but that won't be necessary - i've already found someone interested in the spot. I honestly wasn't upset until i read your posts because they read, to me at least, like someone trying to justify bailing on the group at the 11th hour. I'll issue a refund in a couple of minutes

Looking for a walking dead slot asap if not sooner

Edit: Also, Im looking for a dragon age 2 slot with all dlc if possible. willing to start a group if anyone is interested.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Lost Planet 2. I dare you.[/QUOTE]
lost planet 2 is about 250 hours thats a ok pick but if u really want a hard plat go for warhawk its about 1000+ hours maybe more

Cheapbrokegamer, do you not realize that no matter how you gameshare TWD, you're still spending the same amount on it. The devs aren't going to see that 4 people split the cost by PayPal, they're just going to see that one account purchased it and that's all that matters to them. They won't know what other accounts downloaded it, whether it be one more or three more.

[quote name='robilicious']Call of Duty Black Ops

$16.66
1. Brainberry
-------------
$8.34
1.IronOperations
2. robilicious.[/QUOTE]

How many GBs is Black Ops? I've been regretting selling this for a while now.

4 people share= 1 sale vs
Same 4 people just going twos=2 people share + 2 people share= 2 sales.

Besides, this was not my only reason I want a share for two. I don't want to pass it around for the next 5 months. I want to play it when I want to, at random times and then replay it when I want to. Rather pay an extra 3.33 for this.

I dont see what the big deal is to buy a share for 2. If someone else went in on it then they have their reasons too. I only feel bad for going out on HeavyD, but I offered to rectify the situation.

All I wanted to tell people is TWD episode is awesome and I want more games for it to be released.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Can anyone give me feedback on cwinterrs; because I have never dealt with him.[/QUOTE]

I think im pretty cool. other than the time meek was ranting, im practically crystal clear. I also have 100% rep, no negative feedback on my qj.net... ill pay first, i really wanna play this game lol.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Lost Planet 2. I dare you.[/QUOTE]
Another really long Platinum, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International. You have to complete the game multiple times to unlock difficulties. There is also the dreaded grind of obtaining every playable character's Battle Trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back