CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will send out account info once game is released.

Borderlands 2 (2)
$20.00
1. mauaus - Paid
2. swaggerbot3k - Paid
----------------
$10.00

3. oside hunter - Paid
4. cule54 - Paid

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Polaris1001']Add this to the list mate :)

F1 2012 (Comes out 18.09.2012)

$20
-----------------
$10
1. Polaris1001
2.Cule54[/QUOTE]

Love Formula 1 but i'm completely useless at racing games. I hope you guys are able to get the group filled, though.

[quote name='hanun1002']FIFA 13

$20
1. heavyd814life
2. bhoya
----------------
$10
1. hanun1002
2.pbnate

Guys i would like to make sure that you guys are active and still in the group.

Do you guys want to have it pre-ordered or just buy it on Day 1?

I do not mind either way.

I am ready to pay $10 via PSN card.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Hey Hanun. I've got a few PSN cards handy so i can pre-order the game tomorrow. I'll use your $10 PSN card along with a $50 card - unless, of couse, someone else in the group wants to pay using a PSN card. I'll just send you guys a PM so we can have it all squared away in the next few hours.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Love Formula 1 but i'm completely useless at racing games. I hope you guys are able to get the group filled, though.

[/QUOTE]

I think the only type of racing games I'm good at is cart racing lol.

Mod Nation, Mario Kart....I'll join a group for LBP Karting.

[quote name='sigmablast']Have an open phantom slot available.

Borderlands 2 (2)
$20.00
1. mauaus - Paid
2. swaggerbot3k - Paid
----------------
$10.00

3. oside hunter - Paid
[/QUOTE]

I'll take that last phantom spot if its available

[quote name='Brainberry']I think the only type of racing games I'm good at is cart racing lol.

Mod Nation, Mario Kart....I'll join a group for LBP Karting.[/QUOTE]

I should have said i'm completely useless at racing sims. Haven't played one since the very first Gran Turismo (my first video game, incidentally). Played a bit of the F1 2012 demo and i just couldn't hack it. I can't imagine sitting there trying to learn the racing line for each circuit. I think i'll just stick to the Need for Speed games

Hello guys! I'll leave you with my current games available for share, if you're interested, pm me or just tell me which games you've got and we'll go from there. :) I AM looking for a couple of specific games though.. Here's my list:
PS3 Games:
- Counter-Strike GO
- The Impossible Game
- Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair
- Resident Evil 4
- LittleBigPlanet
- Infamous
- Dead Nation
PsOne Classics:
- Xenogears
- Breath of Fire IV
- Twisted Metal 2
- International Track & Field
- Resident Evil 2
- Crash Team Racing
DLC:
- Resident Evil 5 (all of them)
- Fallout 3 (all of them)
- Mass Effect 2 (all except the last one)
- Fifa 12 Online pass
- Gran Turismo 5 (all of them)
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair (all chapters except Maria)

As I said, I'm looking for the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Silent Hill.. So if anyone out there is interested in my list and want to share, feel free to message me.
I'll be checking this site regularly for PMs but I'll leave my mail and PSN ID for a more direct and efficient way of contact:
Mail: [email protected]
PSN ID: Mark_Argentina
Good bye and have a good day/evening/night! :D

looking for share of skate and tony hawks hd

also got a share of max payne for sale $2

With the topic of DISKSPACE: Can someone PLEASE answer this: I have the stock 80GB HDD in my PS3 and am getting to about the half way point of storage. Like a silly man, I have some Phantom games on the HDD. Now, if I get a new HDD, I know I CANNOT move the games over to the new HDD (correct?). However, if I switch out the HDD and put in a new one, can I still use the old HDD in the same PS3 and switch them in and out if I want to play that phantom game on the original HDD????

Is it possible to use DLC codes for games (like the BL2) preorder codes on a Phantom gameshare? If I have a way of getting the DLC, could I theoretically apply it to my MAIN PSN account and still have it work for a game that I have on my PS3 from a Phantom account? Or do DLC have to be applied to the account with the game on it? If thats the case, can a Phantom ever really use a DLC?

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']With the topic of DISKSPACE: Can someone PLEASE answer this: I have the stock 80GB HDD in my PS3 and am getting to about the half way point of storage. Like a silly man, I have some Phantom games on the HDD. Now, if I get a new HDD, I know I CANNOT move the games over to the new HDD (correct?). However, if I switch out the HDD and put in a new one, can I still use the old HDD in the same PS3 and switch them in and out if I want to play that phantom game on the original HDD????[/QUOTE]

No you cant, users are tied to the ps3 itself not the hdd.

[quote name='ipacman']No you cant, users are tied to the ps3 itself not the hdd.[/QUOTE]

Right. So can I switch the hard drives in and out of the same ps3s? The same users would be on the ps3. I'd just be flipping the hdds in and out that hold the games?

[quote name='cobolatrix']Seems like BL2 will be ~5 GB on PS3, so its kinda nice because I was very worried about my disk space :D[/QUOTE]

Nice! I got Dead Space 2 taking up 7.5 GB, thought I'd have to delete it for sure for BL2.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Right. So can I switch the hard drives in and out of the same ps3s? The same users would be on the ps3. I'd just be flipping the hdds in and out that hold the games?[/QUOTE]

You need to reactivate any account once the hdd is remove meaning you will lose any phantom accounts you have

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Is it possible to use DLC codes for games (like the BL2) preorder codes on a Phantom gameshare? If I have a way of getting the DLC, could I theoretically apply it to my MAIN PSN account and still have it work for a game that I have on my PS3 from a Phantom account? Or do DLC have to be applied to the account with the game on it? If thats the case, can a Phantom ever really use a DLC?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too........

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Is it possible to use DLC codes for games (like the BL2) preorder codes on a Phantom gameshare? If I have a way of getting the DLC, could I theoretically apply it to my MAIN PSN account and still have it work for a game that I have on my PS3 from a Phantom account? Or do DLC have to be applied to the account with the game on it? If thats the case, can a Phantom ever really use a DLC?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe it should be a problem. For example:

I purchased a resell of Mass Effect 3, but still wanted the From Ashes DLC. Instead of trying to reconfigure the group, I had jumped in for a phantom share of the DLC. So I had two different accounts, one for the main game and one for the DLC. But I played it all under my own personal PSN ID, and it worked without any problems.

Now I'm not sure if it could be a game by game thing where some work and some don't, but from my limited experience, it shouldn't matter.

Potential Groups

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

$20
2.polaris1001 (temp)
--------------
$10
1. ayre27292

CSI The Conspiracy

$6.67
2.jokerkun890
--------------
$3.33
1.mikehaggar99
2.jokerkun890

GTA 3(delayed?)

$3.33
1.hs123
2.heavyd814life
--------------
$1.67
2.geezyj

F1 2012

$20
--------------
$10
1. polaris1001 (temp)
2. cule54

Jet Set Radio

$3.33
2. Yanksfan
---------------
$1.67
1.v4oldboy
2.OlDirtyBastard

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD

$6.66
2. lazyotaku
----------------
$3.34
1. iqubal
2. iqubal

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins(2)

$5
2.OlDirtyBastard
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Realms of Ancient War

Resell
1. realit3y
----------------------
Phantom
1. jokerkun890
2. brainberry

Resident Evil 6/Borderlands2

$40
---------------
$20
1.skylinersx
2.XzMrHitDatHoezX

Rockband Blitz

$5
2. V4Oldboy
----------------
$2.50
3. cule54
4. mightyslacker

The Unfinished Swan

$?.??
1.heavyd2244
----------------------
$?.??
2.realit3y

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

$5.00
1.TurkFebruary
2. SteamboatOperator
----------------------
$2.50
1.snakemaster2389
2.Jokerkun890

KillZone

$5
1. realit3y
2. Derfel
--------------
$2.50
1. cesart19
2. whitedemon

LittleBigPlanet Karting

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. ipacman
----------------
$10
3. SteamboatOperator
4. SteamboatOperator

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD(2)

$6.66
1.steamboat
2. mausus
---------------
$3.34
1.realit3y
2.olddirtybastard

One Piece Pirate Warriors

$16.67
1. derfel
2. cobolatrix
---------------
$8.33
1. brainberry
2.rpg

Resident Evil 6/ Driver SF

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. clone's friend
-------------------
$12
1.Brinberry
2.ipacman

Resident Evil 6

$20
1.YanksFan
2.MethodManFTW
---------------
$10
1.steamboat
2.steamboat

Resident Evil 6 (2)

$20
1. Bhoya
2. MrRosales
---------------
$10
1.WV Matsui
2.XzMrHitDatHoezX

Resident Evil 6 (3)

$20
1. cheapbrokegamer
2. iwarboy
---------------
$10
1.mrcheeses
2.mrcheeses

Resident Evil 6 (4)

$20
1. Turkfebruary
2. Darkpla245
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.Hanun1002

Resident Evil 6 (4)

$20
1. dcibass16
2. sigmablast
---------------
$10
1. likeme
2. cule54

Sega Heritage Collection

$10
1.clonesniper666
2.Crashmasteromega
---------------
$5
1.realit3y
2.momouchi

Tokyo Jungle

$5
1. mikehaggar99
2. snakemaster2389
-----------------
$2.50
1.JimJones
2.byakurai

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.41
£35-$52.53

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Please help me out by posting anything that you have different in the BL2 groups since I think I may have missed some joinings/droppings.

Completed:
Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. mauaus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. oside hunter
4.brockothoko

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4.slayerzx

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. Raiborg
2. TurkFebruary
----------------
$10.00
3. likeme
4.noone13

Borderlands 2 (5)

$20
1. iqubal
2.V4OLDBOY
---------------
$10
1.galindo62
2.galindo62

Borderlands 2 (6)

$20
1. darkpal245
2. bhoya
---------------
$10
1. firesword2007
2.ayevenom

Borderlands 2 (7)

$20
1. cobolatrix
2. cwinters
---------------
$10
1. MrRosales
2. MrRosales

Borderlands 2 (8)

$20
1. notalunchbox
2. bjstucker
---------------
$10
1. Harleymandavidson
2.qualityman13

Borderlands 2 (9)

$20
1. dcew15
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$10
1. Usu's gf's bro
2. WV Matsui

Borderlands 2 (10)

$20
1. vyrtigo
2. cheapbrokegamer
---------------
$10
1.byakurai
2. purplepanda

Needs Members:

Please look over the List for the group you are in. Some people are in multiple groups and I think they are not aware of it.

I'd be interested in jumping in a phantom spot for BL2 if anyone else drops out (or discovers they are in two groups by mistake). Are there any that are doing the DLC bundle also? (Or does that not work on the same account.....)

[quote name='4thHorseman']I don't believe it should be a problem. For example:

I purchased a resell of Mass Effect 3, but still wanted the From Ashes DLC. Instead of trying to reconfigure the group, I had jumped in for a phantom share of the DLC. So I had two different accounts, one for the main game and one for the DLC. But I played it all under my own personal PSN ID, and it worked without any problems.

Now I'm not sure if it could be a game by game thing where some work and some don't, but from my limited experience, it shouldn't matter.[/QUOTE]

That's enough evidence for me. I'll be the guinea pig then. I'm going to have a phantom of bl2 today. I have a dlc that I have from a preorder as well. I'm going to put the code into my main psn account and see what happens. If it works awesome. If not at least we all know.

looking for share of skate and tony hawks hd and borderlands 2 phantom or resale

OK, I'm going to start a Rock Band DLC group since a lot of songs are going on sale I dont want to get all of the packs that are on sale, but definitely some and maybe some singles that are on sale and maybe a few that aren't since when will I ever be in a dlc group for rock band again.

There is also a resell spot available for rock band blitz

$5
2. V4Oldboy
----------------
$2.50
3. cule54
4. mightyslacker

So if these group members want to do this that would be the first option, otherwise I'll make a whole new group. So if you want to do the resell for Blitz let me know if you want in on the DLC group too.

I'd also like to get a rock band 2 export key, if that's shareable.

These are the songs on sale. http://www.rockband.com/content-assets/2012/09/RBDLCsaleGraphic.pdf

When I did a rock band share a while ago, we made a group so that we could post what we wanted. Basically everyone says which packs/songs they want and if 3/4 want it we usually automatically bought it unless it put us over an amount we decided we wanted to spend that month. We also made it so each person could just pick a few songs they wanted without having to vote so everyone at least got the few they really wanted.

This would be a one time deal for the phantoms I think, but for the resells could buy more in the future for half price.

So what is they typical update time for PSN? I've heard 3pm, but I've also heard it varies and sometimes way at night. I'm hosting a group and dont want to have to wait on my ps3 all day until it goes live.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']So what is they typical update time for PSN? I've heard 3pm, but I've also heard it varies and sometimes way at night. I'm hosting a group and dont want to have to wait on my ps3 all day until it goes live.[/QUOTE]

There is no typical time. Pretty much whenever they decide to get off their lazy asses and do their job! When Arkham City came out, it didn't happen until around midnight.

Haha. I always love these posts. Their job is to post an update on Tuesdays, which they always do (as far as I'm aware). It's only the obsession of others that leads to the whining about the exact moment that it happens. If they updated at 10 am regularly, then some group of people would start bitching about them not updating at 6am.............etc

[quote name='jester695']Haha. I always love these posts. Their job is to post an update on Tuesdays, which they always do (as far as I'm aware). It's only the obsession of others that leads to the whining about the exact moment that it happens. If they updated at 10 am regularly, then some group of people would start bitching about them not updating at 6am.............etc[/QUOTE]

haha no

I'm a sleep at 6am, but 9 am would be better.

[quote name='jester695']Haha. I always love these posts. Their job is to post an update on Tuesdays, which they always do (as far as I'm aware). It's only the obsession of others that leads to the whining about the exact moment that it happens. If they updated at 10 am regularly, then some group of people would start bitching about them not updating at 6am.............etc[/QUOTE]

But when they update late in the day, some people (such as myself) miss out because we don't have time to play after it downloads because we have to be in bed early for work the following day. It's called consideration. They want our money but don't want to give us what we pay for in a timely manner.

Doesn't seem like there are currently any groups with two open phantoms, so I guess I'd like to start a new one. I have a $20 PSN card ready to pay when the group is full, and if we can get a host. I'm buying both phantom slots, so just need takers for the resells.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']OK, I'm going to start a Rock Band DLC group since a lot of songs are going on sale I dont want to get all of the packs that are on sale, but definitely some and maybe some singles that are on sale and maybe a few that aren't since when will I ever be in a dlc group for rock band again.

There is also a resell spot available for rock band blitz

$5
2. V4Oldboy
----------------
$2.50
3. cule54
4. mightyslacker

So if these group members want to do this that would be the first option, otherwise I'll make a whole new group. So if you want to do the resell for Blitz let me know if you want in on the DLC group too.

I'd also like to get a rock band 2 export key, if that's shareable.

These are the songs on sale. http://www.rockband.com/content-assets/2012/09/RBDLCsaleGraphic.pdf

When I did a rock band share a while ago, we made a group so that we could post what we wanted. Basically everyone says which packs/songs they want and if 3/4 want it we usually automatically bought it unless it put us over an amount we decided we wanted to spend that month. We also made it so each person could just pick a few songs they wanted without having to vote so everyone at least got the few they really wanted.

This would be a one time deal for the phantoms I think, but for the resells could buy more in the future for half price.[/QUOTE]

I have both Rock Band 2 and Green Day export codes I was going to use on my main, but could add to a DLC group if people wanted to split the cost.

As far as phantoms go, I'm not sure it should be the same pricing as Rock Band song accounts are a bitch to resell, partly because everyone interested has half the songs on the account already and doesnt want to pay what the account is "worth"?

I was thinking of just having 4 people contribute say $15 a piece, thats 60 songs, and songs could be vetoed if at least 2 people already had them. I wouldn't plan on vetoing anything I didnt have as I only use rock band for parties anyways and I live a wide range of music. Also, I would take a phantom spot as well and not worry about paying the same amount as anyone else.

Dave

looking for share of skate and tony hawks hd and borderlands 2 phantom or resale

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back