CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im assuming that its no big deal to start playing a share of BL2 and then apply a DLC at a later date, like in 1-2 days? Its not like I have to start the game with the DLC stuff for it to be applied, just use it when I get it?

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Im assuming that its no big deal to start playing a share of BL2 and then apply a DLC at a later date, like in 1-2 days? Its not like I have to start the game with the DLC stuff for it to be applied, just use it when I get it?[/QUOTE]

A game like this, you're pretty much good to go at just about any time

SELLING OR TRADING:

Transformers- $20

Spec Ops- $13

OR

both for $30

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2- $2 (phantom)

Buy either of the first 2, get a phantom of GRAW2 free!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']A game like this, you're pretty much good to go at just about any time[/QUOTE]

Right, but what I mean is, the DLC stuff I can just apply tomorrow on the character I make now, it wont make me make a new acct or anything.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Im assuming that its no big deal to start playing a share of BL2 and then apply a DLC at a later date, like in 1-2 days? Its not like I have to start the game with the DLC stuff for it to be applied, just use it when I get it?[/QUOTE]

You do get a rare key to open up a chest of loot but the higher the level u are the better the loot is so idk, its whenever u want i guess

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Right, but what I mean is, the DLC stuff I can just apply tomorrow on the character I make now, it wont make me make a new acct or anything.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snakemaster2389']You do get a rare key to open up a chest of loot but the higher the level u are the better the loot is so idk, its whenever u want i guess[/QUOTE]

What snakey said...

Is the premier club shareable? If so I might grab it off of ebay and add it to my gameshare but I don't want to waste money on it if its not shareable.

Just a theory,...theres a chance phantoms will be able to access the Mechromancer since if you go to DL content it has the premier club "labeled as installed" in game so when it drops you might be able to go to the store through the game client and DL it.

[quote name='killmak']Is the premier club shareable? If so I might grab it off of ebay and add it to my gameshare but I don't want to waste money on it if its not shareable.[/QUOTE]

Yes. But phantoms would only get what's out at the moment. You'd probably be best to go 50-50 with someone and make it a 2 person share

I'm a Gunzerker cause I think there the only class that can dual wield. Zero looks so good though im gonna have to play thru Bl2 twice lol. its pretty cool so far, loot automatically gets picked up when u go over it. :) also the RE6 demo is ok but its def copying the movies now since the movie is out already. Too much style but not really any substance left just crazy over the top action. Feels like a guilty pleasure a bit

Selling:

Peace Walker HD resale- $5 need 2 free up some space!

Best Buy $5 claim code- $4.25 pm me if u want either one of these or both

buy both for only $8!!

FIFA 13 ($59.99)

Sellable Shares ($20)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Bhoya (PAID)

Non-Sellable Shares ($10)
1. Hanun1002 (PAID)
2. Pbnate88 (PAID)

Ok guys, payments have been received and the game has been pre-ordered. Just one week to go!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Fifa 13

resales- 20
----
phantoms- $10
1.snakemaster2389
2.swaggerbot3k

need a host and need to fill this one up[/QUOTE]

in for a phantom

SELLING OR TRADING:

Transformers- $20

Spec Ops- $13

OR

both for $30

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2- $2 (phantom)

Buy either of the first 2, get a phantom of GRAW2 free!

[quote name='Jmclark']Just curious, what's the deal with online passes if you get FIFA 13? Do you have to buy one separately if you gameshare?[/QUOTE]

You have to buy all of us one!

[quote name='Jmclark']Just curious, what's the deal with online passes if you get FIFA 13? Do you have to buy one separately if you gameshare?[/QUOTE]

Online passes are included in the PSN games, so no separate one necessary.

I'm a Gunzerker, if anyone wants to add. I can always play a different class if we wanted to start a group to play from square one. Only to level 10, but having a tonne of fun with this.

Also, for any group still working, I have an extra premiere club code that I could sell

Haven't hit any yet, but I'm only a few hours in. I expect they'll show up eventually...

[quote name='Brainberry']You guys know any locations or quest that give you a Backpack SDU? 12 item inventory is killing me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ipacman']Sounds good need another resell for ssx[/QUOTE]

I would be interested, but only in ph, if hs123 is fine with moving one account into resell slot.

My co-op buddy is using the Commando; his skills are highly geared toward the use of his turret gun, so he's a lot more about cover and tactics than the Gunzerker.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']anyone playing as the commando? is he different or pretty much the same as Gunzerker? Im dying to try out Zer0[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fmills15']Still want cross chat Sony. I haven't forgot.[/QUOTE]

Wont happen until PS4 and if it doesn't I won;t even get a PS4 lol

[quote name='Brainberry']You guys know any locations or quest that give you a Backpack SDU? 12 item inventory is killing me[/QUOTE]

You can buy them with eridium. Seems all SDUs are bought with eridium in Sanctuary.

Guess I'm still looking for two more people interested in resell slots for Borderlands 2 gameshare, seeing as how the other two seem to have disappeared

Potential Groups

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

$20
2.polaris1001 (temp)
--------------
$10
1. ayre27292

CSI The Conspiracy

$6.67
2.jokerkun890
--------------
$3.33
1.mikehaggar99
2.jokerkun890

GTA 3(delayed?)

$3.33
1.hs123
2.heavyd814life
--------------
$1.67
2.geezyj

F1 2012

$20
--------------
$10
1. polaris1001 (temp)
2. cule54

Jet Set Radio

$3.33
2. Yanksfan
---------------
$1.67
1.v4oldboy
2.OlDirtyBastard

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD

$6.66
2. lazyotaku
----------------
$3.34
1. iqubal
2. iqubal

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins(2)

$5
2.OlDirtyBastard
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Realms of Ancient War

Resell
1. realit3y
----------------------
Phantom
1. jokerkun890
2. brainberry

Resident Evil 6/Borderlands2

$40
---------------
$20
1.skylinersx
2.XzMrHitDatHoezX

Rockband Blitz

$5
2. V4Oldboy
----------------
$2.50
3. cule54
4. mightyslacker

The Unfinished Swan

$?.??
1.heavyd2244
----------------------
$?.??
2.realit3y

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

$5.00
1.TurkFebruary
2. SteamboatOperator
----------------------
$2.50
1.snakemaster2389
2.Jokerkun890

KillZone

$5
1. realit3y
2. Derfel
--------------
$2.50
1. cesart19
2. whitedemon

LittleBigPlanet Karting

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. ipacman
----------------
$10
3. SteamboatOperator
4. SteamboatOperator

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD(2)

$6.66
1.steamboat
2. mausus
---------------
$3.34
1.realit3y
2.olddirtybastard

One Piece Pirate Warriors

$16.67
1. derfel
2. cobolatrix
---------------
$8.33
1. brainberry
2.rpg

Resident Evil 6/ Driver SF

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. clone's friend
-------------------
$12
1.Brinberry
2.ipacman

Resident Evil 6

$20
1.YanksFan
2.MethodManFTW
---------------
$10
1.steamboat
2.steamboat

Resident Evil 6 (2)

$20
1. Bhoya
2. MrRosales
---------------
$10
1.WV Matsui
2.XzMrHitDatHoezX

Resident Evil 6 (3)

$20
1. cheapbrokegamer
2. iwarboy
---------------
$10
1.mrcheeses
2.mrcheeses

Resident Evil 6 (4)

$20
1. Turkfebruary
2. Darkpla245
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.Hanun1002

Resident Evil 6 (4)

$20
1. dcibass16
2. sigmablast
---------------
$10
1. likeme
2. cule54

Sega Heritage Collection

$10
1.clonesniper666
2.Crashmasteromega
---------------
$5
1.realit3y
2.momouchi

Tokyo Jungle

$5
1. mikehaggar99
2. snakemaster2389
-----------------
$2.50
1.JimJones
2.byakurai

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.41
£35-$52.53

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Wow we may have some great news coming up.

The new PS3 model has been unveiled today, there will be two models, a 500GB HDD and a 12GB Flash drive.

Heres the kicker. "Gamers who plump for the 12GB Flash Drive model will also be able to expand the storage capacity by connecting a dedicated HDD (250GB) to be released concurrently with the new PS3. !"

Lets pray this new external HDD is compatible with all PS3 and we can store PSN games on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back