CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gez']I was about to send money to Drexalot for a Journey resell until I googled his email and came with this:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10063342&postcount=10314

http://cardvideos.com/card-games/pax-2011-exploring-the-card-kingdom-w-mr-sark/

"Sark please give me 20$ Paypal [email protected]"

Dude is a scammer?[/QUOTE]

the weirdest thing is that Drexalot is online atm and also one of the weirdest things is that out of the 3 posts he made on neither of them did he post he had a Journey Resell so... WTF is this?

Also none of his posts were edited the dude is private messaging atm.

here are their posts:

POST1:

Hi Guys Im New To The Forum And Would Like to start getting into the community so thst i can start earning my stripes in CAG
Things I have Avaliable for Trade Or Sale
Account 1:
Assasins Creed 2 + All Dlc
Burnout Paradise + All Dlc
Mortal Kombat 2
Infamous
Little Big Planet

Account 2:
God of War 1
God of war 2
Dead Space 2
Resident evil 4

Msg if interested

----------------------

POST 2:

Hey Guys
Account 1 : AC2 Delux Edition,Burnout Paradise,Infamous,&Little big planet $6
Account 2:EA Sports MMA 4$
Acccont 3: Dead Space 2, RE4,God of war Collections
Name a good price and pm me

------------------------

POST 3:

Anybody tryna get a dishonered group

-------------------------

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I might suspect what is going on I mean the guy has never had Journey to begin with he must be contacting everyone on the forum that he has Journey and trying to scam us out or the alternative is happenning and meeek must probably know what I'm meaning with this and others as well .....

@Turkfebruary: wht did you post?

@realit3y: thanks for that info. this dude is probably a scammer. He is pmming with me now, I'm fucking with him. On the 2nd link I provided he asks to donate $20

I just told him I'm willing to give him $15 for Journey for being such a friendly guy, he thanked me and is ready to sell me AC3 for $5 more lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexalot
Yes im willing to sell all for 50$
Would you like an extra $10 on the $50 if I get to keep the psn account and email aswel?

That would be nice please
I don't know what to say, you're so generous.

ASSASINS CREED 3 GOLD EDITION FREE ON EU STORE GO GO GO

Just go to pre order and go ahead, and it starts downloading, its downloading right now go go go

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293806_435932533123311_1380340009_n.jpg

lol it may not activate on release date though, so dowload at your own risk

its a glitch

just click the pre odrer and check out it goes through, Im downloading it, and some people on facebook saying its installed and working.

[quote name='Karla']ASSASINS CREED 3 GOLD EDITION FREE ON EU STORE GO GO GO

Just go to pre order and go ahead, and it starts downloading, its downloading right now go go go

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293806_435932533123311_1380340009_n.jpg

its a glitch

just click the pre odrer and check out it goes through, Im downloading it, and some people on facebook saying its installed and working.[/QUOTE]

How man? It says its still €99, are you sure?

[quote name='Karla']ASSASINS CREED 3 GOLD EDITION FREE ON EU STORE GO GO GO

its a glitch

just click the pre odrer and check out it goes through, Im downloading it, and some people on facebook saying its installed and working.[/QUOTE]
hope it works downloading now :applause:

[quote name='gez']How man? It says its still €99, are you sure?[/QUOTE]

just click through it check out it goesstragith to downloading it.

[quote name='rpg']so after u install it can u play it or u wait till release date?[/QUOTE]

if you do this you will most probably get your console banned or account banned in worst case just telling you be aware of the consequences.

Once they realize that you have no money and you bought the content, erm you know what I mean

[quote name='snakemaster2389']you'll probably just get ur eu account banned. just make it under another user on your ps3 hehe[/QUOTE]

yes but at worst case console banned we never know.

[quote name='gez']lol I'm too scared to download it, don't wanna lose my precious account.[/QUOTE]

I've downloaded free stuff because of pricing errors on the PSN before and nothing happened. *shrug*...Thanks Karla, hopes this works.

P.S

The new PSN store is pretty dope.

Doesn't seem logical that they'd ban someone's console for what they could NEVER prove was anything more than an accidental clicking of the wrong link. Either way, at least we know now the size of the file! 12 gigs... yeeeesh!

i had a feeling it was gonna be 12 gigs, since its a big game. re6 and moh: warfighter are 12 gb also. so i guess the first person who is done downloading ac3 should get on here and let us know whats up

Is PS3 console banning even possible? never heard of such a thing

I have very slow internet, but doesnt hurt to try, anyone with blazing speeds please report asap.

[quote name='Karla']Is PS3 console banning even possible? never heard of such a thing

I have very slow internet, but doesnt hurt to try, anyone with blazing speeds please report asap.[/QUOTE]
i got scared and stop at 3gb lol

oh and no one go on twitter or stupid stuff like that, do not tell all of your friends about this ac3 thing. its a thing of ours and we dont know if it even works so this is the mafia, dont say nothin!

holy shit it works

QUESTION!

I don't see a way to locate a past download list in the new store. As in if I gave my account info how does another navigate to past purchases/downloads?

lol I've started and stopped twice now! do I risk a 3rd??

On another note, I read the fine print a little and all I saw was that the funds would be taken from your wallet between 10/26 and 10/31... my guess would be if there will be a charge, the thing that would happen would be you won't be able to play the game until you pay for it.

@Brain: on the main page there's a download list on the side of the screen.

It popped up on my news feed from some guy telling all his friends. he said on these forums they already got it working. looked in google past 1 hour and 24 hours and nothing.

they gonna charge my european credit card. bob dylan billing address 1234 my house london

hahahaha. Yo Karla, is your download done? Installed it yet? Tell us if you're able to play it when its done.

[quote name='Brainberry']20% now, shouldnt be too long.[/QUOTE]

It works for NFS also so if you want to add an extra download.------------------------

lol

I should have it completely downloaded in an hour and 45 minutes if the download speed stays the same. However, it took me 5 hours to download MoH so I doubt it will hold.

[quote name='realit3y']It works for NFS also so if you want to add an extra download.------------------------

lol[/QUOTE]

What really? :D

[quote name='realit3y']It works for NFS also so if you want to add an extra download.------------------------

lol[/QUOTE]

it doesnt let you download the game for most wanted.

lol[/QUOTE]

lol if it works for both games, i'm guessing that the funds will be looked for between now and wednesday and if the funds aren't there the games will be locked out until they're paid for

[quote name='Karla']it doesnt let you download the game for most wanted.[/QUOTE]

I saw it written on a youtube video it has begun maybe the guy was trolling that he downloaded both but the spreading has started and it is going viral.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol if it works for both games, i'm guessing that the funds will be looked for between now and wednesday and if the funds aren't there the games will be locked out until they're paid for[/QUOTE]

How would they lock you out if you never log back into that account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back