CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Don't deal with this guy.[/QUOTE]

He's selling it for 5.00. (a lot imo)

Might have to buy it if it means saving the group 15.00

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Check your pm Cereal.

Ni No Kuni (?)
resell
1. Rainfall (but prefers phantom)
2. Kingofgames
Phantom
1.bigkrev13
2. smelly[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last phantom

[quote name='Brainberry']He's selling it for 5.00. (a lot imo)

Might have to buy it if it means saving the group 15.00[/QUOTE]

only if he send first

He just quoted me $3 but i opted to get a couple of PS+ cards from someone else. If you guys buy from him just make sure he gives you the code before you make payment. If he refuses, move on

He told me $3, then said he had "lower" amounts to make me want it more and asked for $4.

Did the same thing to lust but add a dollar extra because that dude probably hates Tigger.

I've never done this before, so I will need a little guidance. I read a faq on another forum and understand the basic rules. As far as account setup and payment goes, though, I am clueless.

[quote name='Teh Reaper']wow lol the fuck... damn AT&T >.>[/QUOTE]

sorry man lol.. im on time warner and plus im sharing with 2 pcs as well
did u get that psn+ from shock?

[quote name='navalg1337']I got a PS+ code for $3. I don't know if it works but you could try it and send me payment whenever. Pm me whoever is hosting that group.[/QUOTE]

Nice, just gotta wait when the group fills

Interest Check:

Assassin's Creed Complete Pack (From AC 1 to Revelations w/ all dlcs)

not sure bout selling this or not.. im just seeing if someone want it

Anyone have a spot for The Cave or feel like hosting a share of it? If so I'm in.

[quote name='y2jd']sorry man lol.. im on time warner and plus im sharing with 2 pcs as well
did u get that psn+ from shock?[/QUOTE]
Yep I sent it I think we're getting LBP Karting

Reaper just be sure to remove your info and turn off the PS+ auto renew on the account.

There are people selling it for $3 or $4.

Even if you cave and buy a code for $5, please don't support the guy who has been pulling this shit with Pancakes and I. There are PLENTY of good people with lots of positive feedback that will be happy to drop a code for $5.

[quote name='TigerLust']There are people selling it for $3 or $4.

Even if you cave and buy a code for $5, please don't support the guy who has been pulling this shit with Pancakes and I. There are PLENTY of good people with lots of positive feedback that will be happy to drop a code for $5.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I won't deal with him. Thanks for the heads up guys.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Anyone have a spot for The Cave or feel like hosting a share of it? If so I'm in.

Reaper just be sure to remove your info and turn off the PS+ auto renew on the account.[/QUOTE]

yeah what he said lol
I think my gf might love lbp karting

[quote name='ShockandAww']Anyone have a spot for The Cave or feel like hosting a share of it? If so I'm in.

Reaper just be sure to remove your info and turn off the PS+ auto renew on the account.[/QUOTE]

Snake and Turk made a group. 2 resell spots are open.

My group, info should be sent soon.

The Cave(2)
resales-$5
1.shockandaww
2.turk
-----
1.snake

anyone know if people play alot online in lbp karting? i might get it on my main

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='y2jd']sorry man lol.. im on time warner and plus im sharing with 2 pcs as well
did u get that psn+ from shock?[/QUOTE]

yeah i got it ill add the info to the account and download lbp and ill send you a pm so you can dl that too

[quote name='Brainberry']I'm waiting for a PM to see how much I can get a US PS+ 30 Day for so I can factor it into the price.

Jet Set Radio - $2.50
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $10.00
Machinarium - $2.50
Warp - $2.50
Psychonauts - $2.50
PS+ 5.00

So price would be
Resell 8.33

Edit: I just talked to the guy, he's asking 5.00 for the PS+ code, hopefully the host of this group can also activate the PS+ code since it needs a credit card.(anyone have one cheaper than 5.00?)[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in this but would want to sub in hot shot golf and either ratchet and clank or jak and dexter

[quote name='Teh Reaper']yeah i got it ill add the info to the account and download lbp and ill send you a pm so you can dl that too[/QUOTE]

alright thanks!

...glad to see @teh reaper is a living, breathing person and not some stealth scam account. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt since I was once new here as well, but @realit3y quite literally scared the shit out of me yesterday with those messages, lol.

[quote name='breakfuss']...glad to see @teh reaper is a living, breathing person and not some stealth scam account. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt since I was once new here as well, but @realit3y quite literally scared the shit out of me yesterday with those messages, lol.[/QUOTE]

lmao yeah dude im not going to scam someone out of there hard earned money :p no worries there. i actually had to put an extra $5 just to be able to fund it because the account kept giving me errors i even had a trusted cag trying to help me and he had the same problem i ended uo buying 3 $10 psn.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']The Cave(2)
resales-$5
1.shockandaww
2.turkfebruary
-----
1.snake

anyone know if people play alot online in lbp karting? i might get it on my main[/QUOTE]

I can switch to resell if it fills the group faster. *Thanks jlaz!*

Seems like everybody's grabbing Karting this week! That oughtta keep those Sony f*ckers happy for a week...

so i changed my DNS in my ps3 to the ones in opendns.com and now my download is flying should be done by 3 am but ill be a sleep then let me know when you finish yours y2jd, im about to buy little big planet karting.

Revised the group.
Jet Set Radio, Machinarium , Warp , Psychonauts, (PS+ Code 3.00) 13.00
Resell 4.33
1. Brainberry

Anybody want to start a hot shots golf plus another ps plus game?

Preferably lbp karting or tiger woods 13..

[quote name='Teh Reaper']so i changed my DNS in my ps3 to the ones in opendns.com and now my download is flying should be done by 3 am but ill be a sleep then let me know when you finish yours y2jd, im about to buy little big planet karting.[/QUOTE]

will do thanks.. just finished on 16gb im gonna install then sleep and let it dl smaller one and lbpk

[quote name='Teh Reaper']so i changed my DNS in my ps3 to the ones in opendns.com and now my download is flying should be done by 3 am but ill be a sleep then let me know when you finish yours y2jd, im about to buy little big planet karting.[/QUOTE]

Dude thank you lol I did opendns and my downloads are going twice as fast :D wish I woulda thought of that before lol

[quote name='jlazenby1']Dude thank you lol I did opendns and my downloads are going twice as fast :D wish I woulda thought of that before lol[/QUOTE]
Haha no problem :D

Is anyone having trouble adding funds to an account now (with a card)? ANd has anyone been able to fund with Paypal yet?

Ever since PSN went down, I've been having trouble adding funds again. The first time it works fine but when I add funds a second time, it says my card is invalid even though it just worked.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Is anyone having trouble adding funds to an account now (with a card)? ANd has anyone been able to fund with Paypal yet?

Ever since PSN went down, I've been having trouble adding funds again. The first time it works fine but when I add funds a second time, it says my card is invalid even though it just worked.[/QUOTE]

I funded $5 into my main earlier with Paypal then I just get an error when I tried to do it again.

[quote name='akbeast17']Selling resellable account of bioshock 2 with Resident evil 1-3, infamous, and little big planet looking for 5 bucks or best offer. Looking to buy borderlands and spec ops.[/QUOTE]

bump

[quote name='Teh Reaper']so i changed my DNS in my ps3 to the ones in opendns.com and now my download is flying...[/QUOTE]huh how does this work? I go to opendns.com and get some umbrella service crap it wants me to buy.

[quote name='ShockandAww']huh how does this work? I go to opendns.com and get some umbrella service crap it wants me to buy.[/QUOTE]

Go to your Internet connection settings in the ps3 and change your DNS to these 208.67.222.222
And then your downloads will download faster.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (4)

$20
1. GogetaSS4
2. marauder7
--------------
$10
1. rxdoga
2. (Add Yourself)

The account is all setup the game is purchased, but Snakezx dropped so we need to fill the last phantom slot.

There is $5.01 left after purchasing the game so what do you guys wanna do with the remainder?

I'd like to get this sorted out before I got to work tomorrow at 12:30pm PST. So you guys don't have to wait too long. As soon as I can get another phantom to fill Snakezx spot I can send out the info.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Is anyone having trouble adding funds to an account now (with a card)? ANd has anyone been able to fund with Paypal yet?

Ever since PSN went down, I've been having trouble adding funds again. The first time it works fine but when I add funds a second time, it says my card is invalid even though it just worked.[/QUOTE]

Yes I did last night it worked once and then after that it kept giving me errors, for each error it gives you, you have to wait 48 hours to be able to add funds. So if it gave it to you 3 times that's 144 hours :(. That's why I ended up buying psn cards from a dude on the psn code trading thread.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (4)

$20
1. GogetaSS4
2. marauder7
--------------
$10
1. rxdoga
2. (Add Yourself)

The account is all setup the game is purchased, but Snakezx dropped so we need to fill the last phantom slot.

There is $5.01 left after purchasing the game so what do you guys wanna do with the remainder?[/QUOTE]

I'll fill the slot if we can add hot shots golf..

[quote name='snakemaster2389']The Cave(2)
resales-$5
1.shockandaww
2.turk
-----
1.snake

[/QUOTE]

Come on guys, all we need is one more phantom! The game is less than a gig, so you KNOW you have the space! ;)

[quote name='Teh Reaper']Yes I did last night it worked once and then after that it kept giving me errors, for each error it gives you, you have to wait 48 hours to be able to add funds. So if it gave it to you 3 times that's 144 hours :(. That's why I ended up buying psn cards from a dude on the psn code trading thread.[/QUOTE]

oh my god. I did it 8 times lol.

Well I think I'm going to have to do the same thing as you, god I hate PSN Wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back