Resell $10
1. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
--------------
$10
1. SEAL62505
3. Teh Reaper

1 phantom needed to complete the group.

Add yourself if interested.[/QUOTE]

I think i lost something... but how it possible to have 2 resale slots and 3 phantoms?

[quote name='boosted02gt']I am currently in a group for a phantom. I am willing to switch to this resell if someone wants my phantom. I don't want to leave the other group high and dry.

I want to start a group for Crysis 3... ayone interested in a resale slot?

Crysis 3

resells- 20
1. boosted02gt (Would like to switch to this)
2. evoked
-------
phantom-10
1. kimerad
2. evoked
[/QUOTE]

Boost can u host our group?

Yeah I am willing to host. I just need to make sure that other group gets filled first.

[quote name='evoked']Boost can u host our group?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Foxx']You should be able to log on to Qriocity and deactivate your PS3 from there, though the 6 month rule will apply.

Make sure to leave feedback on the people you trade with as well and they'll likely do the same for you, that's a great way to show if you are reliable. Besides that it is just time.[/QUOTE]

You can't leave feedback for GameSharing per Shrike

I might be interested in this. Not sure yet. I will advise once I know more.

[quote name='y2jd']Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass

Resell:
1. y2jd

its confirmed its the code hes selling it for $20 in other thread on here if anyone wanna split the cost ($10)
not sure if code can be used then gameshared?
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='y2jd']Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass
its confirmed its the code hes selling it for $20 in other thread on here if anyone wanna split the cost ($10)
not sure if code can be used then gameshared?

[/QUOTE][quote name='boosted02gt']I might be interested in this. Not sure yet. I will advise once I know more.[/QUOTE]

I have an AC III SP gameshared with another CAG.

[quote name='boosted02gt']That is great. Are you saying it is for sale or just telling us all that you have it?

I would also need to find a resell copy of ACIII[/QUOTE]

I'm just letting you know the season pass can be gameshared.

[quote name='kerouac kid']I'm just letting you know the season pass can be gameshared.[/QUOTE]

i mean season pass code i wonder if thats gameshared

lemme know boost

Looking for Blops 2, Dishonored, and Far Cry 3 shares, only able to pay through Amazon gift cards or through Chase at the moment though.

Wanted:

Madden 12 & 13
Toy Story 3
Crazy Taxi
The Amazing Spiderman
Lego Lord Of Ring
Sleeping Dogs

If anyone have these for sale.. please let me know or PM me.. It got to be tonight

I know someone has Crazy Taxi for $1 if I remember. It is in their signature. Go back about 10 pages or so. They have a bunch of stuff for sale. Maybe like 6 different games

What happened with you buying sleeping dogs?

ill have to check.. not sure.. kvn isnt responding maybe by some luck someone actually have a share to sell i doubt it but ill leave the group up at least till 11 pm if i cant get it filled and no answer from kvn i guess disband

Hey guys.

Just heard about gamesharing today and am looking on more info on it. What does phantom mean in the groups that are getting setup? This seems like a great idea for me and I'd love to get in on some groups. Thanks.

Followed the thread today and wonder about this eBay guy. A nice earner if it all goes well but I can't help thinking he's going to have a nightmare when the scammers get hold of him, raising reports claiming the account was inaccessible etc and getting a refund and a free share, once that gets out they'll descend on him like vultures, not to mention his constant having to close and open new accounts to restore his rep etc. I suspect it's a great way to turn a few bucks initially but it's not likely a long term business model.

@kero about the mass effect 3 group, I think the size of the resell is putting off any potential buyers. Saying as I have From Ashes and Leviathan already on my main, is there not some way we could reassemble the ME3 DLC group for Omega only and I could work some kind of timeshare arrangement out for the rest of the group from my main ?

@Clonesniper666

Aliens: Colonial Marines (2) 02/12/2012 - $60

Resell - $20
Phantoms - $10
1. SEAL62505
2. Brainberry

1 resell needed to complete the group.

I'm dropping as well. The feedback from early acquirers has been horrid. Also, the game has yet to be confirmed for a day 1 PSN release.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crysis 3 02/19/2013 - $60
Host - Kerouac Kid

Resell $20
1. whiskey crazy
Resell $10
1. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
--------------
$10
1. SEAL62505
3. Teh Reaper

1 phantom needed to complete the group.

Add yourself if interested.

[quote name='smartbombUK']

@kero about the mass effect 3 group, I think the size of the resell is putting off any potential buyers. Saying as I have From Ashes and Leviathan already on my main, is there not some way we could reassemble the ME3 DLC group for Omega only and I could work some kind of timeshare arrangement out for the rest of the group from my main ?[/QUOTE]

I agree. However, my backlog is so large I haven't even thought about it. I'm in no hurry to acquire it. Maybe you can purchase it and sell off your shares as phantoms. In 6 months reset the account, & I'll pick it up then.

[quote name='gez']Its yours! :applause:

Crysis 3 + MGR: Revegeance
resells- 40
1.thenadz
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
2.gez

Snake, can you host the group?[/QUOTE]

im dropping out, im getting the phantoms from someone else, sorry.

[quote name='WV Matsui']More on Metro [/QUOTE]

That would suck if someone pre-ordered from here they will only get homefront and will have to spend the money into another big release as showed the money goes back to the sen wallet.

[quote name='smartbombUK']Followed the thread today and wonder about this eBay guy. A nice earner if it all goes well but I can't help thinking he's going to have a nightmare when the scammers get hold of him, raising reports claiming the account was inaccessible etc and getting a refund and a free share, once that gets out they'll descend on him like vultures, not to mention his constant having to close and open new accounts to restore his rep etc. I suspect it's a great way to turn a few bucks initially but it's not likely a long term business model.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, because someone pointed this site out and lurkscammers are wandering around in here, now that the pandora box has been opened I bet the nightmare is about to begin, but that is just my guess.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Yeah I am willing to host. I just need to make sure that other group gets filled first.[/QUOTE]

ok no problem

resells- 40
1.thenadz
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
1.Slayerxx1
2.gez

I'll fill in for the phantom slot

[quote name='kerouac kid']I agree. However, my backlog is so large I haven't even thought about it. I'm in no hurry to acquire it. Maybe you can purchase it and sell off your shares as phantoms. In 6 months reset the account, & I'll pick it up then.[/QUOTE]

I was actually thinking of the group more than me, I got Saints Row 3 and 3 Hitman games to get through before I look at anything else so I'm in no rush either. I'll leave it be for now, just throwing up some options is all incase you were keen to get into it.

[quote name='mauaus']Anyone want to do a Persona 4 Arena Share?
rich folks:
Money Challenged Folk:
1. mauaus
2.[/QUOTE]

I assume it will be region locked like the discs were?

[quote name='slayerxx1']Crysis 3 + MGR: Revegeance
resells- 40
1.thenadz
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
1.Slayerxx1
2.gez

I'll fill in for the phantom slot[/QUOTE]

Cool. Can you host?

[quote name='Foxx']I just got told that Odd12345 has been spotted around, whatever you guys do, don't gameshare with him. He is a known scammer.[/QUOTE]

He just pm'd me a while ago about DMC, best recommend to stay away from him then?

Also is anyone interested in a Persona 3 FES group, just wondering?

[quote name='ClydeShebang']He just pm'd me a while ago about DMC, best recommend to stay away from him then?

Also is anyone interested in a Persona 3 FES group, just wondering?[/QUOTE]

He scammed me himself so trust me, he'll ask what games you want to trade almost every time then he'll make an excuse saying that you need to go first.

[quote name='Foxx']He scammed me himself so trust me, he'll ask what games you want to trade almost every time then he'll make an excuse saying that you need to go first.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he asked if I had a game to trade but I only have Paypal anyway

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I assume it will be region locked like the discs were?[/QUOTE]

Region locked? In have no idea i doubt the psn version would be...

[quote name='mauaus']Region locked? In have no idea i doubt the psn version would be...[/QUOTE]

Disc copies were locked and could not be played on systems of different regions. It is the only ps3 game to have this.

I say the PSN version will be locked as well.

resells- 40
1.thenadz
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
1.Slayerxx1
2.gez

Can anyone host this group for us please? (Btw I'm pretty down of the Metro news :S)

[quote name='clonesniper666']Disc copies were locked and could not be played on systems of different regions. It is the only ps3 game to have this.

I say the PSN version will be locked as well.[/QUOTE]

Just to be cautious I'll wait for the EU release,whenever that is...

[quote name='realit3y']That would suck if someone pre-ordered from here they will only get homefront and will have to spend the money into another big release as showed the money goes back to the sen wallet.

Exactly, because someone pointed this site out and lurkscammers are wandering around in here, now that the pandora box has been opened I bet the nightmare is about to begin, but that is just my guess.[/QUOTE]

who pointed this site out?

i have a strong feeling the seller is a cag reg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC (March 2013) - $10
Host - SteamboatOperator
Sellable - $3.33
Sellable-Phantom* - $2.50
1. purplepanda
Phantom - $1.66
1. Teh Reaper
2. snakemaster2389

Add yourself if interested.

*Sellable-phantom can be sold (only as a phantom) anytime within the first 6 month period upon activation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- Sound Shapes (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)
- Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition + Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Dead Space 2 (sellable/phantom)
- Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare (sellable/phantom)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

1 phantom available if anyone is interested:

list of my main games. I put retail prices next to some of the games to help estimate how much they are "worth" (though I bought many on sale).

Unless I miscounted, that would be 42 purchased games (+2 PSP games). PS+ freebies (expire Aug. 2014, ~18 months away): 47 games + 7 minis. Also includes various DLC (& online passes), themes, and avatars.

Let me know if you are interested in the phantom; I have one phantom slot to sell. Trusted CAGs only.. I should know you. Looking for $30 OBO. Total download size for everything is over 400 GB, I think.

Hey clonesniper, I just wanted to say that I appreciate the continuing efforts you've made to maintain the master group list (and I'm sure many others do as well). I'd like to pay for your next share in any group you join (up to $10) as a measure of thanks.

Update on that ebay guy selling "game certificates"

Turns out he is selling phantoms
Pgg9NeC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back