CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to phantom share but id like a slot for farcry 3. if its ok to pay with a 10 dollar psn card please contact me. also need phantom share instructions. thanks

[quote name='Alchemist2600']I don't know how to phantom share but id like a slot for farcry 3. if its ok to pay with a 10 dollar psn card please contact me. also need phantom share instructions. thanks[/QUOTE]

you can only join if you pay for the full game 60$ to me as to cover in case you scam us since you are relatively new and never gameshared before and have only 5 posts, that way if something happens it's your money at risk.

Has soon has everything is dealt with and info goes to the resells etc I will give you back the 50$

Sorry but this has to be done against new ppl coming around since you are only 1 month old and never gameshared in here before.

paying the full 60 is unreasonable. I'll just wait a few months for it to go on sale.

Edit: nice job singling me out when half the people in here are a month old and have no feedback as well.

All slots have been occupied. Payment info will be sent out shortly.

Far Cry 3 (11/27 ??? TBA) - $60
Sellable - $20
1. Crashmasteromega
Phantom - $10
1. snakemaster2389
2. Snakezx
3. kerouac kid

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeshares (all rentals are only 10 cents per day, $0.10):
- Batman Arkham City + Harley Quinn expansion

PM me if interested, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alchemist2600']paying the full 60 is unreasonable. I'll just wait a few months for it to go on sale.[/QUOTE]

It's not really. You pay the money up front and once everyone finishes doing what they're supposed to do you get your money back less the cost of the share (in this case you'd get $50 back). As long as you deal with trusted cags you're in no danger of getting scammed and you will also build up your cred in the process.

[quote name='Alchemist2600']paying the full 60 is unreasonable. I'll just wait a few months for it to go on sale.

Edit: nice job singling me out when half the people in here are a month old and have no feedback as well.[/QUOTE]

No problem and regarding to the ppl only which you say are only 1 month old in here are Souljah and you on this page
But he already has joined more groups and he must have started from somewhere to build his reputation.
What you were going to do was to pay the full 60 dollars and get 50 dollars back so in reality you only pay 10$.
When the groups are done and the resells got what they've asked for and the phantoms get their product I'll reimburse you the 50$.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Phantom slot is available and up for grabs, add yourself if interested.

Far Cry 3 - $60
Sellable - $20
1. Crashmasteromega
Phantom - $10
1. snakemaster2389
2. Snakezx
3. kerouac kid

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me if interested, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Added myself as a phantom.

All slots have been occupied. Payment info will be sent out shortly.

Far Cry 3 (Dec. 4th) - $60
Sellable - $20
1. Crashmasteromega
Phantom - $10
1. snakemaster2389
2. Snakezx
3. kerouac kid (paid)

PM me if interested, thanks.

[quote name='Alchemist2600']paying the full 60 is unreasonable. I'll just wait a few months for it to go on sale.

Edit: nice job singling me out when half the people in here are a month old and have no feedback as well.[/QUOTE]

Not really, I had to go through the same procedure like all new people. If you wanna earn the trust of people here you need to trust the people, starting with that $60. If you can't, then gamesharing is nothing for you.

I'm leaving the far cry group in the meantime Alchemist2600 will be building rep game only comes out December in US while next week for Europe.

Far Cry 3 (3rd group)

--------------
Resells $20
1-GogetaSS4
2-Alchemist2600 (in the process of building rep)
Phantoms $10
1-
2-

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']All slots have been occupied. Payment info will be sent out shortly.

Sellable - $20
1. Crashmasteromega
Phantom - $10
1. snakemaster2389
2. Snakezx
3. kerouac kid

Far Cry 3 comes out December 4th

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']All slots have been occupied. Payment info will be sent out shortly.

Sellable - $20
1. Crashmasteromega
Phantom - $10
1. snakemaster2389
2. Snakezx
3. kerouac kid

so does the resale pay $30 or does the phantoms pay $13? because $20 and 3 x $10 = $50

Not to put you off or anything but i got scammed on my 1st share on here by Givemefame, That was because (like you) no1 wanted to trust me (not everyone) and i was looking for a fifa 13 share that he said he had cut the story short he scammed me out of $20 all because i was trying to get rep to join other shares

Be carefull and only try join trusted sellers like the group your in. Payin the $60 then gettin $50 back is better than getting scammed!

[quote name='Alchemist2600']Ok I understand the concerns but I am not interested enough in this game to go through the hassle and payment fees. If I did that I'd rather go for best buy 20 RZ cert deal.

If anyone else feels they can trust me with a gameshare for Farcry 3 PM me. Also looking for Borderlands 2 + DLC

Here is my ebay feedback buying and selling for 5 years.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=relique2600[/QUOTE]

I have a Borderlands 2 (game only) share for sale for $20.

i've basically limited newbies to phantom shares and have them pay full game price up front. i then give them the excess funds only after all shares have been downloaded and the phantoms are deactivated. i then change the password and hand the account info to the other resell share, who will always be a cag veteran.

Slambolt Scrappers and Swords and Soldiers dismissed because lack of interest

Add yourself in

Regarding Sine Mora group I am still on a phantom unless someone else joins before I get contact from StrangeInStereo regarding when he can send his payment which will be this week, so if you still want to join aboard getting this shmup let me know, otherwise I will still join to finish the group.

Sine Mora \\\ GROUP will be filled this week if not by someone else by me
Resells 3.33$
1-Pancakesarelove
2-StrangeInStereo (only next week he gets funds)
Phantoms 1.67$
1-snakemaster2389
2-

Anarchy Reigns
Resells
1-realit3y
2-
Phantoms
1-snakemaster2389
2-Bigwig_rah

AERO-CROSS

Resells
1-
2-
Phantoms
1-realit3y
2-

Labyrinth Legends

Resells
1-realit3y
2-
Phantoms
1-
2-

[quote name='iwarboY'][maybe try this?] " I found off the internet after much exhaustive searching that pressing and holding the Reset button on the Wii Console while powering on the system (with console's power button, NOT the Wii Remote) then letting go of Reset after the Health and Safety screen appears as usual seems to remedy the latter problem (experiencing the error on boot) and lets the system behave normally until the troubled applications are used again. As to why it happens to begin or why holding reset fixes it part way are both completely beyond me but give it a shot. " http://techforums.nintendo.com/thread/2708[/QUOTE]

Tried it and it did nothing. Guess I'm out 80 bucks.

[quote name='realit3y']No problem and regarding to the ppl only which you say are only 1 month old in here are Souljah and you on this page
But he already has joined more groups and he must have started from somewhere to build his reputation.
What you were going to do was to pay the full 60 dollars and get 50 dollars back so in reality you only pay 10$.
When the groups are done and the resells got what they've asked for and the phantoms get their product I'll reimburse you the 50$.[/QUOTE]
I agree, its not a big deal for a deposit.
[quote name='galindo62']Hey guys selling a copy of assassins creed 3(resale slot)
For 19$ lemmme know if youre interested.[/QUOTE]
Bump

[quote name='Souljah']so does the resale pay $30 or does the phantoms pay $13? because $20 and 3 x $10 = $50
[/QUOTE]

Nah it will still be $20/$10 but the way Steamboat set it u he is getting a resell account for $10.

His group will essentially consist of 5 members but he will not be able to get the account for 6 months when he can deactivate the account again.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable

Prototype 1 and 2 $10 (Amazing Deal)

Potential Groups

Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snakemaster2389

Darksiders 2

$20
2. vherub
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. jlazenby1

Far Cry 3 (3)

$20
1. alchemist2600
2. gogetass4
--------------
$10

Fifa 13

$20
1. setup
--------------
$10
1. gez
2. soujah

Machinarium

$3.33
2. just2dirty
--------------
$1.67
1. rpg
2. maximalni

Silent Hill 4 The Room

$9
1. justan00b
2.snakemaster2389
--------------
$4.50

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

$16.66
--------------
$8.34
1. swaggerbot3k
2. slayerxx1

Vanquish (2)

$6.7
1. kingcz
--------------
$3.33
1. clone's friend
2. prinnyj

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Borderlands 2 Torque DLC

$3.33
1. miaFLsurf
2. oldirtybastard
--------------
$1.67
1. brainberry
2. likeme

DMC

$20
1. snakemaster2389
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. brainberry

Family Guy Back to the Multiverse

$20
1. crashmasteromega
2. bill123
--------------
$10
1. jlazenby1
2. brockothoko

Far Cry 3

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. brainberry
--------------
$10
1. souljah
2. noone13

Far Cry 3 (2)

$20
1. crashmasteromega
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2.snakezx
3.kerouac kid

Hitman Absolution

$20
1. ipacman
2. mausus
--------------
$10
1. ayevenom
2. kerouac kid

Hitman Absolution (2)

$20
1. saizn
2. purplepanda
--------------
$10
1. wv matsui
2. noone13

Hitman Absolution (3)

$20
1. strangeinstereo
2. galindo62
--------------
$10
1. likeme
2. raiten

Hitman Absolution (4)

$20
1. raiborg
2. gogetass4
--------------
$10
1. bartstation
2. methodmantftw
[/SIZE

Hitman Absolution/Sleeping Dogs

$16.66
1. rams81
2. brainberry
--------------
$8.34
1. darendeli
2. halfwasted

Hitman Absolution/Sleeping Dogs (2)

$16.66
1. setup
2. locoxx
--------------
$8.34
1. ayevenom
fmils15

Hitman Absolution/Sleeping Dogs (3)

$16.66
1. domo325
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$8.34
1. gez
MoX

Playstation All Stars

$20
1. crashlen0
2. cgn99284
--------------
$10
1. swaggerbot3k
2. galindo62

Playstation All Stars (2)

$20
1. smelly
2. iqubal
--------------
$10
1. crashlen0
2. navalg1337

Playstation All Stars (3)

$20
1. crashlen0
2. sky03
--------------
$10
1. indignate
2. swaggerbot3k

Playstation All Stars (4)

$20
1. dcibass16
2. uuaww
--------------
$10
1. gez
2. gamergirl34

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault

$6..67
1. heavyd2244
2. snakemaster2389
--------------
$3.33
1. rpg
2. gez

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.24
£35-$53.66

Completed Groups:

Will be on vacation from Dec. 2-12. If anyone is selling my accounts during that time, please don't waste you money buying it, they will get fixed when I am back. :D

:hot: I am offering a discounted rate for anyone who commits to renting the slot for the entire period I am gone - 40% off! :hot:
Borderlands2&S.Pass/SlaughterDome/Premier, MaxPayne3 S.Pass, Sound Shapes .25/.15/day (reserved by SteamBoat)
Ratchet+Clank Trilogy & Quest4Booty, Marvel Pinball, WipEout&DLC, Quizball .25/.15/day
Battlefield 3 & Premium .25/.15/day
Walking Dead .25/.15/day
Portal 2 Game & Move DLC $7 or .10/.6/day
Modnation Racers DLC $5 or .10/.6/day
Deathspank, PJ Racers, Infamous 1, WipEout Bundle, Uncharted 2 DLC $2.5 or .10/.6/day (if returned on time)
Max Payne3 .10/.6/day
Bioshock1 DLC .10/.6/day
Beyond Good & Evil .10/.6/day
Deposits are required. The discounted rate will apply for your entire rental, even if it is longer than 10 days! :whee:

I accept PayPal, PS+ Cards, PSN $ Cards, Amazon credit.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Nah it will still be $20/$10 but the way Steamboat set it u he is getting a resell account for $10.

His group will essentially consist of 5 members but he will not be able to get the account for 6 months when he can deactivate the account again.[/QUOTE]

Correct. It'd probably be cheaper for me to timeshare the game or pick up a sellable share a few months down the line for the same price, but of course that's not guaranteed and I'm really looking forward to playing this game. It serves to secure me a slot once I have the time and the HDD space necessary for it. In the meanwhile it makes sense to offer the slot as a phantom since they are such a hot commodity.

[quote name='clonesniper666']

Hitman Absolution/Sleeping Dogs (2)

$16.66
1. setup
2. fmils15
--------------
$8.34
1. ayevenom
taken
[/QUOTE]

fmills15 took the phatom and I took the resell (Locoxx) I know why it says only taken there lol.

Might be hosting the Machinarium group, I am sending PM's out to the parties on the signup list (just2dirty, rpg, maximalni).

We may need more phantoms, so PM me if you want in.

Selling Resell accounts:
1. COD Elite= All MW3 DLC $8
2. God of War Origins Collection= Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus HD $10
3. Dead Island GOTY $10
4.Dead Island with bloodbath dlc $7
5. Dead Or Alive 5 with first batch of DLC (What a character,Kitty Pack, Special Set) $20
7. Saints Row 3 pass, Saints row 2, DC universe, All Black Ops DLC, Gex, Tekken 2, Spyro 1, 2 , Twisted Metal 2, Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package, Undead Nightmare DLC pack, NFS Hot pursuit pass $15.
8. Black Ops Nuketown 2025 Code $5

Will accept Paypal or Amazon GC. Negotiable !
Also im looking to buy a Little Big Planet Karting share

Ok I am gonna start another Far Cry 3 group and I'd like to try and get a group for Of Orcs and Men going again. I will be using psn cards to fund these.

Far Cry 3 $60

Resell $20
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $10
1. Bigwig_rah
2. iqubal
------------------------------------------------------------------
Of Orcs and Men $50 2.3GB

Resell $16.67
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $8.33
1. (Add Yourself)
2. (Add Yourself)

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Ok I am gonna start another Far Cry 3 group and I'd like to try and get a group for Of Orcs and Men going again. But I would need someone to fund the group once the funds were collected.

Far Cry 3 $60

Resell $20
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $10
1. Bigwig
2. (Add Yourself)
[/QUOTE]

I'll haunt this, game looks cool.

Selling the vouchers from the God of War and Infamous collections. Infamous voucher gives you Festival of Blood and God of War voucher gives you Chains of Olympus and Ghosts of Sparta. Make me some offers, whether paypal or trade.

I keep hearing great things about Machinarium. Looking to get an account going right away, only $1.67 per phantom, first 3 who want a phantom get it.

$10 deposit for new CAG's, you will get the $8.33 refunded after you are phantom-ed.

EDIT: I will be busy with Battlefield 3 DLC on Tuesday, so if I don't hear from 3 people by Monday afternoon, this is off.

Currently selling:

Account 1 - RE6 - $17
Account 2 - NCAA Football 13 - $15
Account 3 - ME2 with Arrival and Cerebrus DLC - $5

All resellable. PM me!

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Ok I am gonna start another Far Cry 3 group and I'd like to try and get a group for Of Orcs and Men going again. I will be using psn cards to fund these.

Far Cry 3 $60

Resell $20
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $10
1. Bigwig_rah
2. iqubal
[/QUOTE]

Added myself!

[quote name='TigerLust']I keep hearing great things about Machinarium. Looking to get an account going right away, only $1.67 per phantom, first 3 who want a phantom get it.

$10 deposit for new CAG's, you will get the $8.33 refunded after you are phantom-ed.

EDIT: I will be busy with Battlefield 3 DLC on Tuesday, so if I don't hear from 3 people by Monday afternoon, this is off.[/QUOTE]

Put me down for one.

Just need one more resell for Far Cry 3 and group will be complete. These are separate groups.

Far Cry 3 $60

Resell $20
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $10
1. Bigwig_rah
2. iqubal

Resell $16.67
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $8.33
1. (Add Yourself)
2. (Add Yourself)

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Just need one more resell for Far Cry 3 and group will be complete. These are separate groups.

Far Cry 3 $60

Resell $20
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $10
1. Bigwig_rah
2. iqubal

Resell $16.67
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $8.33
1. (Add Yourself)
2. (Add Yourself)[/QUOTE]

ill jump on the far cry 2 resell

[quote name='justan00b']i didnt mean it was stupid, just wondering watsup with it?[/QUOTE]
Just some of us willing to pay more upfront, for long term benefit.

Most people seem to prefer cheaper phantoms, so it works out for everyone.

Alright Far Cry 3 Group is complete.

Far Cry 3 $60

Resell $20
1. GogetaSS4
2. ipacman

Phantom $10
1. Bigwig_rah
2. iqubal

I will collect the funds a day or 2 before it's release and then buy psn cards and setup the account.

Resell $16.67
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $8.33
1. (Add Yourself)
2. (Add Yourself)

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Looking for a walking dead share, not a timeshare. Mrcheese if you still have one pm me.

@Reality who do I pay for Sine Mora?[/QUOTE]

Already sold both of them. I got a lot of people pming me about them and I didn't want to reply to them all. It was basically whoever was going to pay first gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back