CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='y2jd']thanks clone.. didnt know itd be out as demo already

I might start a group for sleeping dogs w/ nightmare dlc[/QUOTE]

If u start a group I want a slot.

To clear thing up, this is the group as Catspit replied first when I started the group.

EVERYONE HAS PAID
DMC (6)
Resell
1. evoked
2. not a lunchbox
Phantom
1. Pancakes (I can host and buy the game right away)
2. catspit

For Ni No Kuni, is it for sure coming out next week or is it going to be later?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TurkFebruary']So what's going on with the Siren group? Do we have a host yet?[/QUOTE]

I am gonna get everything set up once I get home from class and pancakes is going to fund it for me.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I am gonna get everything set up once I get home from class and pancakes is going to fund it for me.[/QUOTE]

Cool, just let me know

What are the details on sharing full PS3 games on PSN?

I have a friend who is interested in DmC but we're not sure if there are any restrictions, such as being unable to play it at the same time.

If anyone can give the specifics on Cross-Buy as well, I have a friend who may be interested in Sly Cooper (He has a Vita, I have PS3).

Thanks.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Talking about Ni No Kuni, does anyone have an idea of the size of that beast? From what I saw on the JP version it was 21 GB :([/QUOTE]

:shock: Please say it ain't so...

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']
For Ni No Kuni, is it for sure coming out next week or is it going to be later?[/QUOTE]

It might not get a midnight release like DmC did but it's definitely coming out next week.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Talking about Ni No Kuni, does anyone have an idea of the size of that beast? From what I saw on the JP version it was 21 GB :([/QUOTE]

Jesus it is going to take a while to make room for 41 gbs.

Also my group please confirm whether you are still in after the possible 21gb size, especially the phantoms.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (2)

$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$10
1. bjstucker
2. likeme

For Sale:
Resident Evil 6 Resale: $15

I just checked the JPN PS store and it says 19 GB. Something tells me the number of groups is going to decrease, though I'm surprised there are that many to begin with and it's still a week away.

[quote name='KanoBlade']What are the details on sharing full PS3 games on PSN?

I have a friend who is interested in DmC but we're not sure if there are any restrictions, such as being unable to play it at the same time.

If anyone can give the specifics on Cross-Buy as well, I have a friend who may be interested in Sly Cooper (He has a Vita, I have PS3).

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You can share DMC fine, but you NEED the original account/slot that downloaded DMC on your Ps3 to play it. You cannot delete that account or you will be unable to play DMC. Non-sellable slot holders can never delete the original account, while sellable slot holders can and re-download the game just fine.

As long as the original account exists that you downloaded it from, you can play the game on any other accounts on your ps3 (aka your actual account you want trophies etc on)

21 GB OUCH LOL

Is this confirmed? Oh well, I'll just delete some games even though I havent finished them, Dishonored, AC3, NFS MW. Should be worth it.

thats crazy for ni no kuni.. i think i'd stick with disc verison.. anything over 15gb is too crazy but anyway ill just start the group now

Sleeping Dogs w/ Nightmare DLC

Resell:
----------------
Phantom:
1. y2jd

[quote name='slayerxx1']You can share DMC fine, but you NEED the original account/slot that downloaded DMC on your Ps3 to play it. You cannot delete that account or you will be unable to play DMC. Non-sellable slot holders can never delete the original account, while sellable slot holders can and re-download the game just fine.

As long as the original account exists that you downloaded it from, you can play the game on any other accounts on your ps3 (aka your actual account you want trophies etc on)[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks, sounds awesome.

[quote name='Raiborg']
I just checked the JPN PS store and it says 19 GB. Something tells me the number of groups is going to decrease, though I'm surprised there are that many to begin with and it's still a week away.[/QUOTE]

fuck, fuck. This fucking sucks.

Is 21 gb the largest downloadable game so far? I remember thinking fallout 3 was too big to keep on my PS3 unless I was actively playing it so I deleted it lol.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']The size is not a problem for me since I recently upgraded to 500GB Solid State/Hybrid drive.[/QUOTE]
I just can't imagine anyone paying $40-$60 for these huge digital games that take forever to download and then take up huge space on your ps3. Thank God for gamesharing, although even then you still have to decide if some games are worth it lol.

[quote name='kanamit']I just can't imagine anyone paying $40-$60 for these huge digital games that take forever to download and then take up huge space on your ps3. Thank God for gamesharing, although even then you still have to decide if some games are worth it lol.[/QUOTE]

Some people have amazing internet speeds. I can download 20Gbs in 1-2 hrs if I take it to a friends house but on my internet it is a full day.

[quote name='y2jd']thats crazy for ni no kuni.. i think i'd stick with disc verison.. anything over 15gb is too crazy but anyway ill just start the group now

Sleeping Dogs w/ Nightmare DLC

Resell:
----------------
Phantom:
1. y2jd
2. evoked
[/QUOTE]

I added myself as Phantom Slot.

So idk what is going on with the far cry group but if it doesn't get moving, does anybody have a resell slot of farcry 3 they are willing to trade for a $20 psn card?
*traded for a farcry slot. no longer need a space in the group.

Edit: also to whomever has something from the account [email protected], I was unable to login to it so if anyone knows the password for it that would be great!

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']If you do I'll take a spot.

Also selling FarCry 3 US re-sell slot[/QUOTE]

[quote name='allknights']So idk what is going on with the far cry group but if it doesn't get moving, does anybody have a resell slot of farcry 3 they are willing to trade for a $20 psn card?[/QUOTE]

From 2 pages back...

[quote name='bigwig_rah']christ on a cracker, 21gb for ni no kuni? Would that increase with the install?[/quote]
21down + 21install = 42gb

Ni No Kuni $60

Resells - $20
1) Usuyami
2)Brimah

Phantoms - $10
1) SL4V3DOG
2) Bhoya

I will take the last Resell slot. Thanks!

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']yeah he had already contacted me about it before.[/QUOTE]

ohh my bad

In other news: I'm debating if I want DmC... Kinda do although I didn't care for the original trilogy. Is it worth it for me in your opinions?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']ohh my bad

In other news: I'm debating if I want DmC... Kinda do although I didn't care for the original trilogy. Is it worth it for me in your opinions?[/QUOTE]

It's all good, thanks for trying

I'm not much of a DMC fan, but the reviews make it seem worth a shot.

In other news: I'm debating if I want DmC... Kinda do although I didn't care for the original trilogy. Is it worth it for me in your opinions?[/QUOTE]

Yes its worth it lol

MUCH BETTER THAN THE TRILOGY INCLUDING 3!!!!!!

Its so fkn smooth man. Been a while since I enjoyed a hack and slash since GOW3

Dude, just play it, what else u gonna play now? Its pretty fun, the graphics and animations are good, remind me a little of Enslaved cause its Ninja Theory. its fun and worst case scenario, u sell it for 20 or 19 bux after u beat it and get your money back lol

Ninja Theory make dope games so i highly recommend DmC. But definitely check out a couple of reviews and play the demo on PSN before making decision, Turk

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Dude, just play it, what else u gonna play now? Its pretty fun, the graphics and animations are good, remind me a little of Enslaved cause its Ninja Theory. its fun and worst case scenario, u sell it for 20 or 19 bux after u beat it and get your money back lol[/QUOTE]

lol I'm getting Siren, remember? Plus, let's be honest, how easily sold is ANYTHING these days?

Either way, is there a slot open in any groups? If not no big, I can wait...

Have the following Resell shares for sale: (Need to clean up my PS3 :D)

Dishonored - $20
Journey - $5
Rainbow Moon - $5
Pixel Junk Shooter 2 - $3
Fat Princess - $4
Resident Evil 6 - $18
Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmares - $10

Send me a PM if interested or offers (some not sure what they are worth now adays)

Also still looking for a Demon Souls Share.

Well peeps were right.

Prepare Your Playstations, Ni No Kuni is Massive

How big is it? Nineteen gigabytes. It hurts just to type that. Sure it isn't the largest game installation ever, but you have to keep in mind that the Playstation 3 requires at least double the size of the game's download size to be free and accessible in order to install the game, so you actually need to have 38gigs free on your hard drive to download it.

fuck my life.

Oh and this is the Japanese version. Keep in mind the NA version will have a 2nd audio track, so it probably will be bigger.

When it first came out, the LA Noire Complete Edition *if I recall correctly* was around 28 gigs. It was such a big hit that they had to cut it in half. *I'm pretty sure this was how it came out*

Also, thinking of timesharing a few of my shares. Potentially up for grabs:

Bully
Demons Souls/Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Okay we have one resell open and possibly another phantom depending on what the other phantom says.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (2)

$20
1. pancakesarelove (Host)
2. Souljah?
--------------
$10
1. bjstucker (confirmed)
2. likeme (confirmed)

I would highly recommend everyone who is hosting their respective groups to make sure everyone is still in.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
$20
1. bigwig_rah
2. evozakira
--------------
$10
1. rpg
2. mauaus

Is this group good to go? Who's hosting?

$20
2. souljah
--------------
$10
1. bjstucker?? Souljah
2. likeme (confirmed)

If i can take the Resale and phantom i'll join and cancel my group as it's a pain for me to host with my paypal near it's limit and my friend has pulled out because of the size?

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
$20
1. bigwig_rah
2. evozakira
--------------
$10
1. rpg
2. mauaus

Is this group good to go? Who's hosting?
[/QUOTE]

PM everyone in the group now, it could take awhile for a reply and finding new people.

[quote name='Souljah']$20
2. souljah
--------------
$10
1. bjstucker?? Souljah
2. likeme (confirmed)

If i can take the Resale and phantom i'll join and cancel my group as it's a pain for me to host with my paypal near it's limit and my friend has pulled out because of the size?[/QUOTE]

You mean you would want both? BJstucker has yet to reply so are you okay with resell if bj confirms the phantom slot?

[quote name='cobolatrix']@Apollyon, tried to PM you, please let me know how much the remainder would be to complete the payment, thanks![/QUOTE]

PM'd you

Batman Arkham Asylum

$6
1. Apollyon
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$3
1. Mr. Anderson (Info Sent)
2. y2jd (Downloaded/Installed)

Status
Not open for further replies.