CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mageshadow']Selling The following shares (All re-sell able):

Far Cry 3 - $14
Journey - $3[/QUOTE]

^ Great deal on Far Cry 3 here. I'd jump all over it had I the time to play it.

Anyone else excited for the Metal Gear Rising demo, that comes out today right? Also, I want to hear some of ya'lls Ni No Kuni first impressions.

[quote name='maximalni']looking for 'the walking dead resell'

can pay via paypal

(PMed clonesniper666 but no answer)[/QUOTE]

I believe my gameshare is a resell. Will have to dig out my pms.

Anyone interested in either of these? Both US accounts, prices are what I paid but feel free to make an offer.

FIFA 2013 $20
Borderlands 2 + Season Pass (one account) $35

[quote name='rpg']Resident Evil: Revelation coming to ps3/psn on May 21st, 2013. Price is $50.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/new...lations-Confirmed-and-Dated-For-Consoles.html[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lzi5aqZ1Ek1rn95k2o1_250.gif

LittleBigPlanet Karting (5)
$3.33
1. Mageshadow
2. TigerLust (can host)
----------------
$1.67
4. Vokox

I want a resell and can host. Do you guys want to also grab Jak&Dexter:precursor for just $2 more? It's only $0.67/resell and $0.33/phantom - bringing the totals to $4/resell and $2/phantom, presuming one of you has a PS+ card to throw in

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Count me in for LBP karting. I'll take whatever is available[/QUOTE]
Looks like we are full then.

Two questions for you guys:
1) Do one of you have a one month PS+ card to throw in?
2) Do you guys want to also grab Jak&Dexter:precursor for just $2 more? It's only $0.67/resell and $0.33/phantom - bringing the totals to $4/resell and $2/phantom

$3.33
1. Mageshadow
2. TigerLust (can host)
----------------
$1.67
3. kurrptsenate
4. Vokox

[quote name='TigerLust']Looks like we are full then.

2) Do you guys want to also grab Jak&Dexter:precursor for just $2 more? It's only $0.67/resell and $0.33/phantom - bringing the totals to $4/resell and $2/phantom

$3.33
1. Mageshadow
2. TigerLust (can host)
----------------
$1.67
3. kurrptsenate
4. Vokox[/QUOTE]

if anyone backs out or sells their resale, pm me :)

$3.33
1. Mageshadow
2. TigerLust (can host)
----------------
$1.67
3. kurrptsenate
4. Vokox[/QUOTE]
Don't have a PS+ card, and only interested in Jak&Dexter if everyone else is too - otherwise little/no interest

[quote name='rpg']Resident Evil: Revelation coming to ps3/psn on May 21st, 2013. Price is $50.[/QUOTE]

It's also coming to PC, Eggsbawks and Wii U, for those who are interested.

$3.33
1. Mageshadow
2. TigerLust (can host)
----------------
$1.67
3. kurrptsenate
4. Vokox[/QUOTE]

I dont have a PS+ card. =/
I dont really care about jak and dexter, but if everyone else wants it, i will take it too.

Selling 3 month PS+ codes for $12 each (retails for $17.99 each). PM me if you are interested. Paypal only.

Great for creating groups for bigger discounts, especially with the 13 deals starting today!!!

Just confirmed with realit3y (American CAGer), these codes works for both CANADA and US accounts!

FS: PS+ from October 2011 - October 2013 - $35 or best offer.

Have at least 10 full PS games such as Far Cry 2, Bioshock 2, Tomb Raider Underworld, Darksiders etc. + more PSn games. Vetarans will be given the account first to see if they are satisfied with the games.

Please PM if interested.

EDIT: Will also give the info of the other slot holder to work out extension with him/her.

Account for trade (or sale), tell me whatcha got or make an offer if you want to buy:

Anarchy: Rush Hour
Astro Tripper
Blue Toad Murder Files: Episode 1
Borderlands: New Robot Revolution DLC
Brain Challenge
Dead Nation
Death Track: Resurrection
Gunstar Heroes
Hamsterball
Hyperballoid HD
Infamous
Lemmings
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine
Noby Noby Boy
Novastrike
Numblast
Tank Battles
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Trash Panic
TV Show King
Wolfenstein 3D

In order to keep my LBP Karting (5) group at a low rate, without paying for a PS+ card, I am going to make trusted CAG's an offer you can't refuse, this one time only.

Give me a one month NA PS+ card, and you have one month of timeshares on me! You can play LBP Karting as soon as the phantoms are done...or anything else on my list that is available! When you are done, return it for the next thing you want. How's that for Instant Game Collection? :)

EDIT: Offer expires in 26 hours from when this was posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TigerLust']In order to keep my LBP Karting (5) group at a low rate, without paying for a PS+ card, I am going to make trusted CAG's an offer you can't refuse, this one time only.

Give me a one month NA PS+ card, and you have one month of timeshares on me! You can play LBP Karting (& Jak and Dexter perhaps) as soon as the phantoms are done...or anything else on my list that is available! When you are done, return it for the next thing you want. How's that for Instant Game Collection? :)[/QUOTE]

Sexy

-----

In for a phantom of Resident Evil whoever starts a group

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Re: Revelations($50)(may21)
resales
2.cgm92284
------
1.snakemaster2389
2.wv matusi[/QUOTE]

I'll take a resell

May 21st? we got time lol, I might be up and could host, looking for Dead Space 3 (for friend) or Crysis 3 before though, provided Crysis hits psn...

[quote name='jlazenby1']For sale:
-Hitman Absolution, a few Hitman dlc, 30 days of UK PS+
$10.50

-Far Cry 3 Savage Edition (FC3 + The Warriors pack + The lost expedition)
$14.50

take both for $23[/QUOTE]
bump

[quote name='jlazenby1']May 21st? we got time lol, I might be up and could host, looking for Dead Space 3 or Crysis 3 before though, provided they hit psn...

bump[/QUOTE]

Deaf Space is definitely hitting PSN as there is already a preorder for it.

Crysis 3 on PSN would be awesome!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Deaf Space is definitely hitting PSN as there is already a preorder for it.

Crysis 3 on PSN would be awesome![/QUOTE]

Typing in a hurry lol I'm in a dead space 3 group but my friend wants a slot too and crisis would be so cool, scared to see the size though, ni no kuni is already takin a big chunk

[quote name='jlazenby1']Typing in a hurry lol I'm in a dead space 3 group but my friend wants a slot too and crisis would be so cool, scared to see the size though, ni no kuni is already takin a big chunk[/QUOTE]

It's actually a new game about Brain's deaf girlfriend

Damn iPhone :dunce:

[quote name='WV Matsui']It's actually a new game about Brain's deaf girlfriend

Damn iPhone :dunce:[/QUOTE]

I wish she was deaf sometimes tbh, wouldn't need to wear a headset during late night gaming sessions.

If any of you guys are going to get the Shank 2 on this sale and needs some help regarding surviving and finishing wave 30, I'll be happy to help.

Currently I have rpg49ers on the list, you must at least have practiced a little.

I'm just waiting for my 1 month ps+ situation to be solved out by tomorrow and I can help him and others should you need.

For those in LittleBigPlanet Karting (5) - in 24 hours, if no one took me up on my PS+/timeshare offer yet, will just buy a card from someone for a few bucks that we will all split appropriately.

[quote name='Mageshadow']only interested in Jak&Dexter if everyone else is too - otherwise little/no interest[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Vokox']I dont really care about jak and dexter, but if everyone else wants it, i will take it too.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='kurrptsenate']I'm fine with adding Jack and Dexter if everyone else is. I have the collection but never play it[/QUOTE]
Wow, all three of you have no interest, but willing to do it anyhow if others want it. :applause: My hat's off to you gents!

I am the only one who actually wanted it, so consider it nuked.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']That is random but I do like this move. Hopefully digital games will start to release cheaper than physical.[/QUOTE]
not the way we're abusing it lol, if we had kept it under wraps maybe
$5 is a start though...

[quote name='Brainberry']I wish she was deaf sometimes tbh, wouldn't need to wear a headset during late night gaming sessions.[/QUOTE]
mute not deaf lol

[quote name='jlazenby1']For sale:
-Hitman Absolution, a few Hitman dlc, 30 days of UK PS+
$10.50

-Far Cry 3 Savage ed. (FC3 + Warriors pack + Lost Expedition)
$14.50

take both for $23[/QUOTE]
bump

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Mother of god my PS3 downloads so slow. Just want to play DMC!!

Also how big is Ni No Kuni?[/QUOTE]

It's well worth the wait, from what I've seen so far. Controls are smooth like butter!

[quote name='iwarboY']ok, if anyone catches wind of the psn update, please notify the thread. thanks[/QUOTE]

yes and if Ni No Kuni is $55 as well. I hope that rumor is true, only $5, but $5 is still $5.

I'm not even a that big a fan of Resident Evil, but why isn't Revelations coming to the vita? I mean, damn, it's on every damn platform except vita...and it's originally a portable game.

[quote name='breakfuss']I'm not even a that big a fan of Resident Evil, but why isn't Revelations coming to the vita? I mean, damn, it's on every damn platform except vita...and it's originally a portable game.[/QUOTE]

tell me about it lol. Re on the vita would be great but capcom loves nintendo more lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back