Gex 3
Resident Evil 2
MediEvil
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

all in 1 account

[quote name='Brainberry']Damn, its 22GB lol

Largest file ever![/QUOTE]

Keep in mind you need even more space to actually install it. I think the total came up to something like 38 gigs to install

I think the store updated, I just turned my console ON and went to the PSN Store, Ni No Kuni is there. 54.99$

[quote name='Agnostic watermelon']Keep in mind you need even more space to actually install it. I think the total came up to something like 38 gigs to install[/QUOTE]

No it is double what ever gb it says.

[quote name='Brainberry']44gb, had to delete Dishonored and NFS MW to make room, this game better be epic.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. If you had AC3, NFSMW, Sleeping Dogs, and PSASBR and had to delete two, which would you delete? They are all phantoms.

due to the fact that there are two files for Ni No I think you only need 32 gigs, it would just take longer DL the 16gig file, install, then get the 5 gig file.

[quote name='navalg1337']My thoughts exactly. If you had AC3, NFSMW, Sleeping Dogs, and PSASBR and had to delete two, which would you delete? They are all phantoms.[/QUOTE]

Well if you at least played all of them, I would say AC3 and Sleeping Dogs because they have the least replay value.

[quote name='navalg1337']My thoughts exactly. If you had AC3, NFSMW, Sleeping Dogs, and PSASBR and had to delete two, which would you delete? They are all phantoms.[/QUOTE]

SD and AC3.

I liked NFS MW even though I barely played it lol

Ni No Kuni $60

Resells - $20
1) Brimah - Host
2) Saturdaysun - Paid
Phantoms - $10
1) SL4V3DOG - Paid
2) Bhoya - Paid

Game has been bought, info sent to Phantoms.

none, get a bigger HDD and cross your fingers for the transfer lol (see derfel's post a few pages back)
I wouldn't hesitate deleting SD...

For sale:
-Hitman Absolution, a few Hitman dlc, 30 days of UK PS+
$10.50

-Far Cry 3 Savage ed. (FC3 + Warriors pack + Lost Expedition)
$14.50

take both for $23

Anyone else interested in putting together a game share for Ni No Kuni? I would be interested in being a phantom, as I am not sure I can host anymore.

PM or post here if interested.

Thanks!

[quote name='Brimah']Ni No Kuni $60

Resells - $20
1) Brimah - Host
2) Saturdaysun - Paid
Phantoms - $10
1) SL4V3DOG - Paid
2) Bhoya - Paid

Game has been bought, info sent to Phantoms.[/QUOTE]

For Sale/Rent:
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair w/all available DLC (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Batman Arkham City + Harley Quinn DLC (sellable/rental)
- Earthworm Jim HD (phantom only)
- ModNation Racers Career Extension packs (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Battlefield 3 Online Pass + Back to Karkand expansion (phantom only)
- Uncharted 3 Online Pass (sellable/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)
- Battlefield 1943 (sellable/phantom)
- Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition + Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Dead Space 2 (sellable/phantom)
- Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare stand alone game (sellable/phantom)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

$20
1. iwarboy (host)
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. jlazenby1

Are we all paid up and just waiting for the host??

[quote name='jlazenby1']Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

$20
1. iwarboy (host)
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. jlazenby1

Are we all paid up and just waiting for the host??[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he should have just gave me n u the info already lol.

22GB is no joke.

I'll see if he's on Steam

[quote name='iwarboY']ok, if anyone catches wind of the psn update, please notify the thread. thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jlazenby1']Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

$20
1. iwarboy (host)
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. jlazenby1

Are we all paid up and just waiting for the host??[/QUOTE]

probably just waiting for the host by the way iwarboy said in his post.

i No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. ShockandAww
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper(Downloading)
2. y2jd(Downloading)

as soon as we are done downloading i will sent info to you guys, also we have $10 extra dollars in the account as i had trouble funding and just ended up buying 3 $10 psn cards. If one of you guys have a 1 month ps+ we can buy little big planet karting as well or any of the 13 for 13 games. let me know thanks.

Selling 3 month PS+ codes for $12 each (retails for $17.99 each). PM me if you are interested. Paypal only.

Great for creating groups for bigger discounts, especially with the 13 deals starting today!!! Confirmed to work for both CANADA and US PSN accounts!

added myself as phantom o the LOTR group. Who is the host of this?
LOTR War in the North

$6.67
1. starmask2k3
2. daver16
----------------
$3.33
3. evoked
4. WV Matsui

[quote name='Brainberry']Yeah, he should have just gave me n u the info already lol.

22GB is no joke.

I'll see if he's on Steam[/QUOTE]

Lol looks like my ps is gonna pull another all nighter! Got lbp karting on my main too so that's another 7GB, plenty to DL tonight

Anybody have a US PS+ code for cheap?
PlayStation Plus

Deals
escapeVektor - Vita - $7.99
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $6.25
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut - $5.00
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $2.00
Jet Set Radio - $2.50
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $10.00
Machinarium - $2.50
NiGHTS into dreams… - $2.50
Psychonauts - $2.50
Ratchet & Clank - $3.75
Shank 2 - $2.50
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - $10.00
The Unfinished Swan - $3.75
Warp - $2.50
I'm Interested in : Hotshots, Psychonauts, Machinarium and Jet Set, open to suggestions also.

OK so AGAIN I may be in need of a phantom for a Ni No Kuni spot.

This will be for Ni No Kuni and Machinarium since the account was already funded and the game went on sale for $55 we spent the extra $5.

The game is purchased adn ready for download. Once $10 is received I'll give the login into.

I cannot guarantee this spot for long, its just the other phantom, who replaced a phantom already hasn't been on since 8am. If he somehow gets on and responds within the next few minutes I'll let him buy it still.

Otherwise someone who can pay right now and can download fast can have the spot. Its a large download, well over 20 gb so keep that in mind.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Lol looks like my ps is gonna pull another all nighter! Got lbp karting on my main too so that's another 7GB, plenty to DL tonight[/QUOTE]

LBP is 7gb?!?!?

[quote name='Brainberry']Damn, its 22GB lol

Largest file ever!

no preload option. Bastards

Lucky my cheapness trumps my impatience.[/QUOTE]

Actually COD: Black Ops Ultimate Edition is 25.2 gb but thats with all the dlc, Ni No Kuni just beats out Uncharted 1 and 2 with 21.7 gb. Welcome to the digital age of gaming now! :)

I really hope I don't get an error when I install snake, not only do I not wanna wait for it to dl again but I'd feel like a dick holding up the resells that much longer

[quote name='Brainberry']LBP is 7gb?!?!?[/QUOTE]

7179mb to be exact lol, added to the OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snakemaster2389']Actually COD: Black Ops Ultimate Edition is 25.2 gb but thats with all the dlc, Ni No Kuni just beats out Uncharted 1 and 2 with 21.7 gb. Welcome to the digital age of gaming now! :)[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Rockstar collection and Mass Effect trilogy. Over 30gb each and granted multiple games. But still one purchase. People complain MLB The Show isn't digital also, but that thing is also around 20gb.

[quote name='slayerxx1']Does anyone have any idea what to purchase with the $5 extra? We already added funds and it would go to waste, any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Game Normal Price PSN Sale Price Plus Sale Price
LittleBigPlanet Karting $39.99 $19.99 $10.00
The Unfinished Swan $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
Ratchet & Clank $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy $7.99 $3.99 $2.00
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection $24.99 $12.49 $6.25
Warp $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Shank 2 $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
NiGHTS into dreams… $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Jet Set Radio $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut $19.99 $9.99 $5.00
Psychonauts $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 $39.99 $19.99 $10.00
Machinarium $9.99 $4.99 $2.50

Nothing too special for 5 but some decent fillers lol

[quote name='slayerxx1']Does anyone have any idea what to purchase with the $5 extra? We already added funds and it would go to waste, any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
this games are $5

• Warp – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99,
  • Shank 2 – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99,
  • NiGHTS into dreams… – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99,
  • Jet Set Radio – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99,
  • Psychonauts – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99,
  • Machinarium – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99,

Again, Ni No Kuni and Machinarium phantom available for $10. Games are already purchased and ready to go. If you're interested please hurry.

[quote name='ohram']Just making sure, Ni No Kuni is in two parts for everybody, right? One of them is 16gigs and the other is 5gigs.[/QUOTE]

Yep, 2 parts, total 21.7gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back