CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MethodManFTW']ill take the other for dmc[/QUOTE]

[quote name='likeme']I'll take a spot[/QUOTE]

excellent, ill try to get this sorted tomorrow morning.

Will probably start Ni No Kuni 2mor, I have the day off.

Should I play it with Japanese Audio and English subs? People keep telling me its better this way.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I am looking to join a group that is interested in buying the majority of the "13 for '13" games. :)

If someone has PS+, we might as well gameshare 12 of the 13 games to maximize account space.

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $12.49 PSN - $6.25 PS+
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut - $9.99 PSN - $5.00 PS+
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $3.99 PSN - $2.00 PS+
Jet Set Radio - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $19.99 PSN - $10.00 PS+
Machinarium - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
NiGHTS into dreams… - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
Psychonauts - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
Ratchet & Clank - $7.49 PSN - $3.75 PS+
Shank 2 - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
The Unfinished Swan - $7.49 PSN - $3.75 PS+
Warp - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+

All that with a PS+ account is just $45.75. ($91.38 without PS+.)

With gamesharing, the price is $7.625 a phantom, and $15.25 a resell. Drop me in for a phantom. :)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Vokox']Well, if you decide to start this group, sign me in as a phantom![/QUOTE]
Great idea! I'm gunning for a phantom though, so if anybody else is interested....

13 bundle (2)
resell
phantom
1. Mr. Anderson

I'll host if need be, 'specially since I got that +++++++

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Great idea! I'm gunning for a phantom though, so if anybody else is interested....

13 bundle (2)
resell
phantom
1. Mr. Anderson

I'll host if need be, 'specially since I got that +++++++[/QUOTE]

13 bundle (2)
resell
phantom
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox

added myself. :D

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Ill probably take a spot but I got to check out the reviews first.

Also clone do you have a link to when strikesuit zero comes out on psn? All I see are for the pc release.[/QUOTE]

It must be next week when it will show and yes 15$ was for the only 1000 adopters on the kickstarter subsquentially the other beyond 1000 was 20$.

The game released for steam today, it must be coming out probably next week for PS3

Forming a new Ni No Kuni group, but I won't be able to download until Sunday noon (Jan 27th). Need host and resellers.

Ni No Kuni (this weekend? I have no idea what group # this one is lol)

Resell
Phantom
1. newtype06
2. dcm1602

[quote name='Vokox']13 bundle (2)
resell
1. GogetaSS4
phantom
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox

added myself. :D[/QUOTE]

Added Myself I can host. But someone will need to provide the ps+ card so we can do this.

Is this how this normally works? I wanted to get Ni No Kuni yesterday, so I get in a group early. The person has me wait all day then has me send payment. Then we're waiting on the other 2. I finally go to sleep, wake up to find my money refunded, and he created another group without me in it, wtf. Really hope this goes more smoothly than this, otherwise it's just not worth it.

With that said I'm again looking for a phantom spot in a Ni No Kuni group and want to get this done quick, want to play this game. :)

Looking for Ni No Kuni, if anyone has it ready, Ive got funds in paypal ready

Edit: Ended up buying it, so i am starting my group

Ni No Kuni
1. Buckylastard

Last edited by a moderator:
Still selling me RPG Gameshare:

Gameshare with a majority of the PS1 RPGs for sale:

Alundra Arc the Lad Arc the Lad II Arc the Lad III Breath of Fire IV Chrono Cross Chrono Trigger Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy VIII Final Fantasy IX Grandia Legend of Mana Parasite Eve Parasite Eve II Saiyuki: Journey West Suikoden Threads of Fate Vagrant Story Wild Arms Wild Arms 2 Xenogears Odin Sphere

Also looking for Hot Shots Golf Complete. Shoot me a PM with any interest in either. Willing to buy that as part of a bundle with some PS3 exclusives if you have such an account. I'm way behind on my PS3 stuff.

I'd buy a phantom of Ni No Kuni as well if anyone has a slot they need filled.

[quote name='contej85']Still selling me RPG Gameshare:

Gameshare with a majority of the PS1 RPGs for sale:

Alundra Arc the Lad Arc the Lad II Arc the Lad III Breath of Fire IV Chrono Cross Chrono Trigger Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy VIII Final Fantasy IX Grandia Legend of Mana Parasite Eve Parasite Eve II Saiyuki: Journey West Suikoden Threads of Fate Vagrant Story Wild Arms Wild Arms 2 Xenogears Odin Sphere

Also looking for Hot Shots Golf Complete. Shoot me a PM with any interest in either. Willing to buy that as part of a bundle with some PS3 exclusives if you have such an account. I'm way behind on my PS3 stuff.

I'd buy a phantom of Ni No Kuni as well if anyone has a slot they need filled.[/QUOTE]

i'd be willing to take the rpg share if still available and also how much for the share?

Once again I'm just enquiring about if there are any phantoms going for persona fes.

And how much would a phantom for the family guy game go for?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']8.8gbs and it took me 6 hours with 45 mps download.[/QUOTE]

The estimated time it gave me this morning was actually only three and a half hours for the 16GB file, so I set my system to auto-shutdown in five hours and am hoping for the best.

[quote name='RiPPn']Is this how this normally works? I wanted to get Ni No Kuni yesterday, so I get in a group early. The person has me wait all day then has me send payment. Then we're waiting on the other 2. I finally go to sleep, wake up to find my money refunded, and he created another group without me in it, wtf. Really hope this goes more smoothly than this, otherwise it's just not worth it.

With that said I'm again looking for a phantom spot in a Ni No Kuni group and want to get this done quick, want to play this game. :)[/QUOTE]
I feel ya, had a guy drop my group and swap for no apparent reason on LBP Karting... sort of rude to do, even if you apologize

[quote name='RainFall']Are gameshares always this fail? 36 hours later i can't play because someone hasn't deactivated.[/QUOTE]

Only when you have people who don't know what they're doing. That or they have really slow internet. :lol:

[quote name='RainFall']Are gameshares always this fail? 36 hours later i can't play because someone hasn't deactivated.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't GameofKings host? You shouldn't have the info yet unless everything was ready to go (if you were resell).

[quote name='Brainberry']Will probably start Ni No Kuni 2mor, I have the day off.

Should I play it with Japanese Audio and English subs? People keep telling me its better this way.[/QUOTE]

My friend said the lip syncing is pretty bad so he prefers subbed.

Just beat Devil may Cry, great game. I am a fan of the old games (DMC3 still is the best action game in existence), but I can still appreciate what they did with the reboot. It was handled MUCH better than I had thought it would be.

I know there were several groups for it..what did others think?

[quote name='Yanksfan']Just beat Devil may Cry, great game. I am a fan of the old games (DMC3 still is the best action game in existence), but I can still appreciate what they did with the reboot. It was handled MUCH better than I had thought it would be.

I know there were several groups for it..what did others think?[/QUOTE]

I am a fan of the old ones on PS2 and I liked it. I'm about a 1/3 of the way on the hardest mode but I don't think I'll finish it since Ni No Kuni is out (I did beat it twice already though).

I didn't rekindled my love for it but it was fun while it lasted.

DMC 3 > DMC (old) > DMC 4 > DmC (new one) > DMC 2 (trash, anything is better than 2).

I would have a similar ranking:

DMC3 > DMC > DmC > DMC4> DMC2

I put the first DMC in front of the new one because it was an amazing leap for the action genre at the time it was launched. However, I probably would enjoy the new reboot more than the original first if I could only play one of them today. It's hard for the older one to compete with some of the improvements made. I hated the backtracking and recycled bosses in DMC4, which is why it ranks lower for me (still enjoyed it though).

[quote name='Yanksfan']I would have a similar ranking:

DMC3 > DMC > DmC > DMC4> DMC2

I put the first DMC in front of the new one because it was an amazing leap for the action genre at the time it was launched. However, I probably would enjoy the new reboot more than the original first if I could only play one of them today. It's hard for the older one to compete with some of the improvements made. I hated the backtracking and recycled bosses in DMC4, which is why it ranks lower for me (still enjoyed it though).[/QUOTE]

Well we both know why 3 is first so I don't need to say anything about that. I only put the old one first because of similar reasons too. I put 4 before the reboot because I enjoyed the combat more than the reboot but everything else about it was just mediocre so 4 just barely beats the reboot for me.

$10 (resell) or trade
burnout paradise
fat princess
brain challenge
mortal kombat 2
scott pilgrim with knives dlc
pain with some dlc
ragdoll kung fu
superstardust hd
zombie apocalypse
wolfenstein 3D
lbp and pirates dlc
marvel vs capcom 2
resident evil 2
wipeout hd

ps1 classics
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Final Fantasy IX
Castlevania Chronicles
Silent Hill
Gex 3
Resident Evil 2
MediEvil
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

all in 1 account

[quote name='jlazenby1']
Explain the glitch to anyone, then they tell their friend, who tells their friend, and so on... remember the dreaded 11.17.2011 guys? I don't want another![/QUOTE]

Spot on, Laz. It's the reason i'd rather not have the steps detailed in the OP. The arrival of a few new gamers is always a welcome sight, but we've adapted nicely post apocalypse and i like things to remain as they are.

On to actual business... looking for shares of DmC and Prototype 2. Shoot me a pm if you've got either game available.

If anyone has any accounts they've been stuck with of various PSN exclusives they might want to let go, get ahold of me. Haven't touched my PS3 barely in like a year and a half, so I missed a bunch of stuff I should have.

I think stuff like Pixeljunk sidescroller is the newest stuff I own.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (12)

$20
1. Graff^
2. WhiskeyCrazy
--------------
$10
1. RiPPn
2. n4styn4t3

Waiting on confirmation/clarification from the other members.

LOTR War in the North

$6.67
2. daver16
----------------
$3.33
3. evoked
4. WV Matsui

Still need a resale for this. Usi is the host.

Clone can you update the list please?

Selling 2x phantoms of my main
(All US/NA)
Purchased-
All Mafia 2DLC
Hot Pursuit DLC
Flutterby Ni No Kuni DLC
Two Worlds II GOTY
Little Big Planet Karting
All Far Cry 3 DLC (released anyways)
Hot Shots Golf Out Of Bounds Collection
Final Fantasy IX
Most Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC (no costumes)
Almost all Skate 3 DLC
DaO II black emporium
AC 3 Sharpshooter DLC
All released Hitman Absolution DLC
About 70% of GT5 DLC
God Of War Origins Collection

Free with PS+ (good til June but I'll prob add more and phantoms will only get this listed stuff since you can't get back in the acct)
Ratchet And Clank All 4 One
Little Big Planet 2
Infamous 2
Dungeon Defenders w/ plus exclusive dlc
Double dragon neon
Bloodrayne betrayel
Bioshock 2
PAC Man Championship Edition
Sonic 1&2
RE5 Gold Edition
Quantum Conundrum
Payday The Heist
NFL Blitz
King Of Fighters XIII
Outland
Scott Pilgrim
Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Rochard
GoW Acension Beta
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Retro City Rampage
NBA Jam On Fire
Jet Pack Joyride
Megan Man 9&10
Darksiders
And all the free vita games since they started doing them

Asking $15 each phantom but open to offers
Trusted CAGs only

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Spot on, Laz. It's the reason i'd rather not have the steps detailed in the OP. The arrival of a few new gamers is always a welcome sight, but we've adapted nicely post apocalypse and i like things to remain as they are. [/QUOTE]

I concur as well.

Demon's Souls (8GB)

Okami HD (6.2 GB)

Resells for the above are $6.66 and phantoms are $3.33. I'm hosting and I am only interested in one and it will be whichever group fills first . I may already have a phantom lined up for Demon's Souls so if another joins the content can be purchased right away.

[quote name='Bioterror']Ipacman backed out beed phantom for ni no Kuni $10[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if you accept Amazon GC and dont mind my slow internet connection..lol ;)

Jesus, that main account phantom on the last page is unreal, $15 for all of that ! I've got enough to see me up to the spring and GTA V on the horizon otherwise I would snap it up in a flash.

[quote name='WV Matsui']If MGS Rising comes to PSN I'm in for a phantom[/QUOTE]

go search there should be a 2nd group after my group.

MGS (2)
Resell
1. Setup
Phantom
1. Gez
2. WV Matsui

$10 (resell) or trade
burnout paradise
fat princess
brain challenge
mortal kombat 2
scott pilgrim with knives dlc