CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead Space 3 (4)

Resell $20
1. whiskeycrazy (downloading)
Resell $10
2. kerouac kid (access in 6 months) (host)
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x (Installed)
2. galvatron2k1 (Installed)
3. gez (contemplating)

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling the following resales:
1. COD MW3 All Map Packs $5 (Could possibly reset slots hasn't been used in a while)
2. God of War Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus HD $5
3. Dead Island with Bloodbath, the Ripper, and Ryder white DLC $8
4. Dead or Alive 5 with What a character, Special Set, and Kitty DLC $15
5. Catherine $15
6. Assassins Creed 3 $15
Only accepting Paypal ! All prices are negotiable ! Willing to trade for All Stars , Ni No Kuni, Far Cry 3 resells !

Question: If a phantom has a game downloaded but hasn't installed it yet, and they install it later AFTER they've become a phantom, does the game still work? Or does the game need to be installed before becoming a phantom for it to think it's activated? And does the game need to be launched beforehand as well?

Might as well make a new group to look for interest. I see a lot of people posting about it, I already have a copy so I have no interest. Just trying to help everyone else.

Dead Space 3(# whatever)
Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. boosted02gt (for a friend, not possible to DL until Friday) (host)
2. Oiprocsone

Looking for Dead Space 3 phantom slot as well.
You can include me PayPal ready.

Boosted02GT:
I won't be able to download the game as soon as it has been purchased do I have to wait till Friday?

If we can get a group together we can do everything ASAP. I am just putting it out there that I will not be able to DL the other phantom until Friday, possibly thursday night. Point being is that the resells would not be able to get it until Friday morning/afternoon/night

Sleeping Dogs

Resell: $16.67
1. kvntwvlf
-----------------
Phantom: $8.33
1. y2jd (might switch to resell)
2. thenadz

last spot up for grab!... I need a buyer for this

---------------------------------------------------------------

Final Fantasy PSOne Classic Collection (Origins, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX)

Resell: $10
-------------------
Phantom: $5
1. y2jd
2. y2jd's friend

Final Fantasy games are having 50% off in today's update

I really only want FF IX.. i thought maybe someone would want whole set instead of just one game...if not lemme know if u want just FF IX we can go that route instead

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling: Batman Arkham City w/ Harley DLC: $8 (Resell)

Crysis 3 + MGR: Revgeance
resales-$40
2.strangeinstereo?
------
phantys- $20
1.snakemaster2389
2.gez

1 resale needed!!

Free Hitman Sniper Challenge code: JHLK-PHNT-J6PE
Oh and on Hitman related news, a Hitman movie reboot is in the works and guess who's Agent 47 this time? Paul Walker -_-

Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC (March 2013) - $10
Host - SteamboatOperator
Sellable - $3.33
Sellable-Phantom - $2.50
Phantom - $1.66
1. Teh Reaper
2. snakemaster2389

Add yourself if interested.

----------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- Sound Shapes (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair w/all available DLC (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)
- Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition + Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Dead Space 2 (sellable/phantom)
- Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare (sellable/phantom)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC (March 2013) - $10
Host - SteamboatOperator
Sellable - $3.33
Sellable-Phantom - $2.50
Phantom - $1.66
2.snake

Add yourself if interested.

----------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- 20 dollar PSN codes $19.99
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair w/all available DLC (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Earthworm Jim HD (phantom only)
- ModNation Racers Career Extension packs (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Battlefield 3 Online Pass + Back to Karkand expansion (phantom only)
- Uncharted 3 Online Pass (sellable/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)
- Battlefield 1943 (sellable/phantom)
- Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition + Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Dead Space 2 (sellable/phantom)
- Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare stand alone game (sellable/phantom)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

im in

[quote name='Luriden']Question: If a phantom has a game downloaded but hasn't installed it yet, and they install it later AFTER they've become a phantom, does the game still work? Or does the game need to be installed before becoming a phantom for it to think it's activated? And does the game need to be launched beforehand as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the game will still work if you install after becoming a phantom. That is unless you get an error during the install, then you're screwed since you wouldn't be able to re-download the game.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Free Hitman Sniper Challenge code: JHLK-PHNT-J6PE
Oh and on Hitman related news, a Hitman movie reboot is in the works and guess who's Agent 47 this time? Paul Walker -_-[/QUOTE]

Redeemed, thanks!

[quote name='Luriden']Question: If a phantom has a game downloaded but hasn't installed it yet, and they install it later AFTER they've become a phantom, does the game still work? Or does the game need to be installed before becoming a phantom for it to think it's activated? And does the game need to be launched beforehand as well?[/QUOTE]

The Host should never finish the process before the phantoms are done with installment and check that the game works. Or at least that is what I do as errors in installing can happen.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']USU you should post a group right now

Dead Space 3
resell
1. USU(?)
phantom
1. DocProphecy
2. USU(?)

Also I hope everyone had a great pancakes day. If you didn't have any pancakes then shame on you.[/QUOTE]

I'm good. pacman already hooked me up.

You could technically phantom someone as soon as they've started downloading and it'll work. But like rams said, if they get an error along the way, they're screwed.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']The Host should never finish the process before the phantoms are done with installment and check that the game works. Or at least that is what I do as errors in installing can happen.[/QUOTE]

+1

Never deactivate someone before they tell you they're done. A little patience can potentially save you a whole lot of headache.

A share of Walking Dead, anyone interested? pm

@kerouac: thanks, current status: deciding what to delete and free up space on ps3 for ds3 :(

[quote name='Brainberry']iWarboy had one up for 18.00, you should just PM him.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i decided to play for a tad bit more. can't get enough kuni, apparently

Just gauging if there would be any interest but here's what's on my main. I may offer a phantom of it if there's interest, all content is EU.

Mass Effect 2: Cerberus DLC + Arrival DLC
Mass Effect 3: Online Pass + Leviathan DLC + From Ashes DLC
Midnight Club LA: South Central DLC + Car Pack
WipEout HD + Fury DLC
inFamous
Red Faction Armageddon: Path to War DLC
Premier Manager
Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Reverie DLC + Resurrection DLC
Assassins Creed Brotherhood: Da Vinci Disappearance DLC
Assassins Creed Revelations: The Lost Archive DLC + Multiplayer Character Pack + Multiplayer Map Pack + Uplay Passport
Red Dead Redemption: Legends & Killers DLC + Liars & Cheats DLC + Undead Nightmare DLC
Uncharted 3 Online Pass
Uncharted 2: Siege DLC + Drakes Fortune DLC
Dead to Rights Retribution: GAC Pack
LA Noire: Reefer Madness DLC + Slip of the Tongue DLC + The Naked City DLC + Nicholson Electroplating DLC
Theme Hospital
Syndicate Wars

Think there must be over 100 quids worth of stuff there, all DLC as I'm a 100% freak. Anyway, no price as I would need to think about what would be fair but no point going that far into it if nobody had any interest in it.

Over to you guys

[quote name='Just2Dirty']I have a resell of ME3+From Ashes, what is the worth of this please :)[/QUOTE]

It's yours, how much do you ask for? I want one

[quote name='smartbombUK']Just gauging if there would be any interest but here's what's on my main. I may offer a phantom of it if there's interest, all content is EU.

Mass Effect 2: Cerberus DLC + Arrival DLC
Mass Effect 3: Online Pass + Leviathan DLC + From Ashes DLC
Midnight Club LA: South Central DLC + Car Pack
WipEout HD + Fury DLC
inFamous
Red Faction Armageddon: Path to War DLC
Premier Manager
Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Reverie DLC + Resurrection DLC
Assassins Creed Brotherhood: Da Vinci Disappearance DLC
Assassins Creed Revelations: The Lost Archive DLC + Multiplayer Character Pack + Multiplayer Map Pack + Uplay Passport
Red Dead Redemption: Legends & Killers DLC + Liars & Cheats DLC + Undead Nightmare DLC
Uncharted 3 Online Pass
Uncharted 2: Siege DLC + Drakes Fortune DLC
Dead to Rights Retribution: GAC Pack
LA Noire: Reefer Madness DLC + Slip of the Tongue DLC + The Naked City DLC + Nicholson Electroplating DLC
Theme Hospital
Syndicate Wars

Think there must be over 100 quids worth of stuff there, all DLC as I'm a 100% freak. Anyway, no price as I would need to think about what would be fair but no point going that far into it if nobody had any interest in it.

Over to you guys[/QUOTE]

I think Kanamit would seriously love you long time if he got a timeshare of Red Faction Armageddon: Path to War DLC.

EDIT: If you had the NA version. Sorry no love.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I think Kanamit would seriously love you long time if he got a timeshare of Red Faction Armageddon: Path to War DLC.[/QUOTE]
He contacted me last week about it but he kinda already knew that I needed the NA version and everything he has is EU :).

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC (March 2013) - $10
Host - SteamboatOperator
Sellable - $3.33
Sellable-Phantom - $2.50
Phantom - $1.66
1.Teh Reaper
2. snakemaster2389[/QUOTE]

I'm in

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Crysis 3 + MGR: Revgeance
resales-$40
2.strangeinstereo?
------
phantys- $20
1.snakemaster2389
2.gez

1 resale needed!!

Free Hitman Sniper Challenge code: JHLK-PHNT-J6PE
Oh and on Hitman related news, a Hitman movie reboot is in the works and guess who's Agent 47 this time? Paul Walker -_-[/QUOTE]

Im interested but I dont have $40. I only have $20 if anyone agree to move to resale slot I can take a phantom.

[quote name='rpg']^Im sure Kanamit doesn't have the EU game.

I also need that dlc but no game.

smartbombUK do u have the game or just the dlc?[/QUOTE]

All you see is just DLC, the only games are the welcome back freebies and the couple of PS1 classics.

Aye sadly it's all EU, shame it is too as I would have quite liked to be loved long time.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Any final fanatsy xiii-2 dlc for UK version?

Wouldn't mind starting a new game with lightning on my team for the whole game[/QUOTE]

Anyone? Would appreciate it, never bought any dlc before so thought I wouldn't mind trying for this.

Selling

NBA 2k13 UK resell - $13 (Sold)

Ni No Kuni DLC (Gold Hurly and Griffy)

I also WILL have if anyone is interested in the following:

Dead Space 3 DLC (Tau Volantis Survival Kit, Bot Capacity Upgrade, LE Online Pass, Amazon + GameStop preorder bonuses, 3 weapons from Slim Jim Promo, Awakened)

Borderlands and all DLC - $3 resale (old-style account) Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - $5 resale (ganjaman1 is the other resale.) Joe Danger 2: The Movie - $1.67 phantom (3 available, I'm the host.) Resident Evil 4 HD - $2 resale (old-style account)

Sleeping Dogs

Resell: $16.67
1. kvntwvlf
-----------------
Phantom: $8.33
1. y2jd (might switch to resell)
2. thenadz

last spot up for grab!... I need a buyer for this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling: Batman Arkham City w/ Harley DLC: $8 (Resell)

[quote name='navalg1337']Selling

NBA 2k13 UK resell - $13

Ni No Kuni DLC (Gold Hurly and Griffy)

I also WILL have if anyone is interested in the following:

Dead Space 3 DLC (Tau Volantis Survival Kit, Bot Capacity Upgrade, LE Online Pass, Amazon + GameStop preorder bonuses, 3 weapons from Slim Jim Promo, Awakened)[/QUOTE]

What are you asking for the Ni no kuni DLC? Also would you have to start a new game to get them?

Ni no Kuni (US edition)

Anyone interested in splitting the cost for a Gold Familiar Dlc Pack (Hurly,Mite& Drongo)or have one to sell?

You will not need a new game to get them. Just download the dlc, and be at the Temple of Trials

Also looking for anyone with Anarchy Reigns Bayonetta dlc.

[quote name='Braxis']Ni no Kuni (US edition)

Anyone interested in splitting the cost for a Gold Familiar Dlc Pack (Hurly,Mite& Drongo)or have one to sell?

You will not need a new game to get them. Just download the dlc, and be at the Temple of Trials

Also looking for anyone with Anarchy Reigns Bayonetta dlc.[/QUOTE]

Draggle is comin to our psn free I believe next week, right now everyone's paying wayyyyy too much, I see the dlc goin for $30+ on eBay and that's nuts when there's a damn good chance they'll release it in a few months for prob $10 on psn lol

Got a few requests to list the games for my main, so I'm gonna write up the list tonight.

(to anyone who didn't see my other post: my main is up for phantoming in a week or two, looking to sell one of the phantoms to a trusted CAG, looking for $30 obo.. estimating over 400 GB, over half of which are PS+ which don't expire for about 18 months-- Aug. 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back