CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can trade something for new guy ? I'm paying with paypal, and need some feedback, so i can buy better games. hahah :D
I have feedback in qj, if need i can send link to my profile there.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Based off of interest posted today, here is a potential group for Ni No Kuni.

Resell - $20
1. Gara
2. MyCatEdwin/apricat

Phantom - $10
1. Aztreal
2. MyCatEdwin/apricat

Has anyone gameshared with any of these users before? I know apricat hasn't as I have been talking to him about how GSing works today.[/QUOTE]

That Gara person sure is swell.

Edit: Oh yeah. In addition to Ni No Kuni, Still looking to buy a resell of.
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls + DLC
Just in case anyone has one.

[quote name='Gara']That Gara person sure is swell.

Just in case anyone has one.[/QUOTE]

lol, besides that, I think your CAG feedback speaks well for you too. :D

[quote name='Yanksfan']Based off of interest posted today, here is a potential group for Ni No Kuni.

Resell - $20
1. Gara
2. MyCatEdwin/apricat

Phantom - $10
1. Aztreal
2. MyCatEdwin/apricat

Has anyone gameshared with any of these users before? I know apricat hasn't as I have been talking to him about how GSing works today.[/QUOTE]

I don't vouch for people after one share but I sold a phantom to Aztreal and he/she paid the deposit and everything went smoothly.

[quote name='Gara']That Gara person sure is swell.

Just in case anyone has one.[/QUOTE]

Want to make a group? for Wizardry.

Also so still pitching for Clone, haven't heard a word.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I don't vouch for people after one share but I sold a phantom to Aztreal and he/she paid the deposit and everything went smoothly.

Want to make a group? for Wizardry.

Also so still pitching for Clone, haven't heard a word.[/QUOTE]

If no takers I might do that. I haven't done a share since before they changed the rules so I am a little behind on how to do things like phantom sharing. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it I suppose. I like me some Wizardry.

[quote name='rams81']Most likely not, I just thought I remembered that Crash combining BO2 with NT2025 for that group. Could be wrong though.

Also plvl, I sold my BO2 to KrebStar because I wasn't sure you'd still be interested. I got like 2 or 3 other people PM'ing me about it so you should be able to fill up a group quickly. I could also host if needed.[/QUOTE]

Ok then could you host and mark me down for resell?

[quote name='plvl']Ok then could you host and mark me down for resell?[/QUOTE]

Sure, unless someone joins and wants to host instead.

Black Ops 2

$20
1. plvl
--
$10

Is there a patch available for the digital version of Prince of Persia '08, or does it already come with version 1.01 installed already?

[quote name='Hente']Is there a patch available for the digital version of Prince of Persia '08, or does it already come with version 1.01 installed already?[/QUOTE]

The download is just the vanilla 1.00. Once you connect online and play the game it will tell you to download the update.

Sleeping Dogs

Resell: $16.67
1. kvntwvlf
2. y2jd
-----------------
Phantom: $8.33
2. thenadz

Wanted:

Toy Story 3
The Amazing Spiderman (possibly pending)
Lego Lord Of Ring
Sleeping Dogs

If anyone have these for sale.. please let me know or PM me..

[quote name='Rolandino1']Who can trade something for new guy ? I'm paying with paypal, and need some feedback, so i can buy better games. hahah :D
I have feedback in qj, if need i can send link to my profile there.[/QUOTE]
Sell you anything in my sig for relatively cheap

PM me for details

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']The download is just the vanilla 1.00. Once you connect online and play the game it will tell you to download the update.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the input. Very odd though, just booted up the game while connected online and yet it didn't give me a prompt to download the patch.

Also just to stay on topic:
WTB: Blazblue CS character DLC, Dead Nation DLC and flOw + it's DLC.

Selling 3 month PS+ codes for $11 each (retails for $17.99 each). PM me if you are interested. Paypal only.

Only have a couple of codes left! Confirmed to work for both CANADA and US PSN accounts!

[quote name='y2jd']Sleeping Dogs

Resell: $16.67
1. kvntwvlf
2. y2jd
-----------------
Phantom: $8.33
2. thenadz
[/QUOTE]

Why not download Sleeping Dogs from the EU PS+?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I don't vouch for people after one share but I sold a phantom to Aztreal and he/she paid the deposit and everything went smoothly.
[/QUOTE]

Tried to make a Uncharted 1 & 2 group with him ( Aztreal ) after he added himself to the group. We tried messaging him for days with no response and when there was one, there was some hostility to the point where we actually removed him from the group.

Granted I haven't been here for long, but just tread with caution!

Edit: Crap - double post

everyone tells me that lol.. i was thinking that but i have not heard from kvn i guess ill plat it quickly and get resell later i know ill love the game ill wait till morning to see

[quote name='y2jd']everyone tells me that lol.. i was thinking that but i have not heard from kvn i guess ill plat it quickly and get resell later i know ill love the game ill wait till morning to see[/QUOTE]

Hey, I can deactivate my slot for my EU PS+ so you can play Sleeping Dogs if you want. I'm not even using it atm, PM me if oyu want to.

i already got it downloading anyway on eu+... anyone got 1 month eu+ code? i wanna gift that to thenadz for the wait

I'd really like to get this group completed with the quickness. My flight to Boston was canceled so I have some time to burn. I sampled the demo and I had a much more enjoyable time with it then I did with the entirety of LBP Karting.

Sega All Star Racing Transformed
$10
1. lustyhitter
2. pancakesarelove
$5
3. SteamboatOperator

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC (March 2013) - $10
Host - SteamboatOperator
Sellable - $3.33
Sellable-Phantom* - $2.50
1. purplepanda
Phantom - $1.66
1. Teh Reaper
2. snakemaster2389

Add yourself if interested.

*Sellable-phantom can be sold (only as a phantom) anytime within the first 6 month period upon activation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- Borderlands 2 Season Pass - $14.99 (sellable)
- Sound Shapes (phantom/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rams81']I have a EU plus account with an extra slot of Sleeping Dogs I don't plan on using. Anyone want the other slot?[/QUOTE]

:O My girlfriend tells me Sleeping Dogs is really good, and I was planning on buying it when it got cheaper. I might be down.

foxx... gameshare or disc? if gameshare.. in future when it goes down.. put me down for phantom automatically for me bro

I also have a code for a month on EU PS+, is there any restriction on activating it? Because I would like to be the owner (for a month) of dem Sleeping Dogs.

[quote name='cobolatrix']I also have a code for a month on EU PS+, is there any restriction on activating it? Because I would like to be the owner (for a month) of dem Sleeping Dogs.[/QUOTE]

If its the one from WV "I'm Too Old For Cartoons" Matsui's link then you don't need a credit card to redeem it, just enter the code and you're good to go.

[quote name='Brainberry']If its the one from WV "I'm Too Old For Cartoons" Matsui's link then you don't need a credit card to redeem it, just enter the code and you're good to go.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, actually I "have" two, the one they gave on the fb page and WV's one, but the later didn't give me a code in the email, am I missing something?

[quote name='Foxx']:O My girlfriend tells me Sleeping Dogs is really good, and I was planning on buying it when it got cheaper. I might be down.[/QUOTE]

I just PM'd you the info, check it out. I think it's 2 or 3 weeks left on it.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Hmmm, actually I "have" two, the one they gave on the fb page and WV's one, but the later didn't give me a code in the email, am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

I had to try it with different emails 3 times, got a code on the 3rd try and stopped.

[quote name='Brainberry']I had to try it with different emails 3 times, got a code on the 3rd try and stopped.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, so I guess I just missed the code then lol. :cry:

Hey, long time CAG user new to gameshare. I've got the full Walking Dead season, Game of Thrones, Black Ops 1 addons, Monster World IV, Dead Nation, and some other stuff. Looking for Borderlands 2, as my home was recently burglarized and I want to replace it :(

Thanks!

Resell - $20
1. Gara
2. MyCatEdwin/apricat

Phantom - $10
1. Aztreal
2. MyCatEdwin/apricat

Actually, I don't believe I'll be able to actually do a game share of Ni No Kuni for a little while, I don't have the HDD space. Thanks for the consideration though :).

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Actually, I don't believe I'll be able to actually do a game share of Ni No Kuni for a little while, I don't have the HDD space. Thanks for the consideration though :).[/QUOTE]

No problem, thanks for the heads up. :)

[quote name='fettmaster']Hey, long time CAG user new to gameshare. I've got the full Walking Dead season, Game of Thrones, Black Ops 1 addons, Monster World IV, Dead Nation, and some other stuff. Looking for Borderlands 2, as my home was recently burglarized and I want to replace it :(

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Damn, just sold my share of BL2 otherwise I'd trade with you bro.

Hope all is well, especially after being robbed

[quote name='fettmaster']Hey, long time CAG user new to gameshare. I've got the full Walking Dead season, Game of Thrones, Black Ops 1 addons, Monster World IV, Dead Nation, and some other stuff. Looking for Borderlands 2, as my home was recently burglarized and I want to replace it :(

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Damn I'm sorry to hear that man..

I did not see any groups for Skyrim DLC. Is anyone interested? Current price on Xbox is $20 (only thing to base price on) but it is supposed to be on sale when it releases. Hopefully it will be $10 but we will see. If the group is interested in getting all DLC on one account I am down for that as well.

Skyrim DLC - Dragonborn ($10??)
Resell (3.33??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom (1.67??)

Skyrim DLC - Complete ($30.00??)
Resell ($10.00??)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($5.00??)

Max Payne 3 ($40)
Hamburgers ($13.33)
Hot Dogs ($6.67)

Bayonetta ($20)
Resells ($6.67)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($3.33)
1.kakuzuaffs

Dead Space 3 DLC- Awakened ($10)
Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom ($1.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY

Still looking for quite a few games. If people are looking to resell PM me. PM me with anything not on my list.

Games of interest

Resells Only

Dishonored :hot:
Journey :hot:
Spec Ops: The Line
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Darksiders II
NFS: Most Wanted
Max Payne 3
Assassins Creed III
Hitman Absolution
Saints Row: The Third :hot:
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6

Phantoms

Saints Row: The Third :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
boost ill do max payne with u... is it still $60?

EDIT: never mind.. its $40.. but its 13.6 GB ill pass..

anyone got eu psn+ to spare? thought id give it to someone in my sleeping dogs group since he waited as well

[quote name='boosted02gt']
[/SPOILER]

Max Payne 3 ($40)
Hamburgers ($13.33)
Hot Dogs ($6.67)
1. akbeast17
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='y2jd']i already got it downloading anyway on eu+... anyone got 1 month eu+ code? i wanna gift that to thenadz for the wait[/QUOTE]

Nice of you, but not necessary. In the event we can't get the share filled by this weekend, I'll just wait for it to get cheap (or buy Amir's copy).

PS- does anyone have a resell able account with a LOT of games available on them? I'm talking about mostly full PS3 games, not PSN titles. Looking to
Spend some $$ on just 1 resellable account with a lot of newer PS3 games on them. Unlikely, but if it's over $100 and has enough games to justify the price, I'll take it

i just sent u the code lol.. well i wont be around tho.. soon as weather clears up im moving (hopefully sunday or monday).. real bad winter storm up here in NY im supposed to be moving tomorrow (saturday).. bad timing to move huh

but when sleeping dogs drop in price on psn ill be up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back