CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gubmccargen']Would anyone be interested in a Pinball Arcade non-Pro complete DLC group? I think it's up to 11 table packs now at $5 each.

Also up for a Thomas share if anyone else has interest.[/QUOTE]

Regarding Thomas, I got you.

[quote name='iwarboY']i'd be happy to purchase a phant for tigerlust if he'd like one, or half the price for another resell.[/QUOTE]

Great CAG here! :applause: I'll buy the other for UNC50522 since he won't be getting his slot either

[quote name='iwarboY']i'd be happy to purchase a phant for tigerlust if he'd like one, or half the price for another resell.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jlazenby1']Great CAG here! :applause: I'll buy the other for UNC50522 since he won't be getting his slot either[/QUOTE]

I was purchasing the share to let them timeshare it. They will be able to get their share back in 6 months. I'm in no hurry to play this. I figured it would be a good way to help out.

Edit: I shouldn't post for others. It's up to them to decide if they want phantoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one slot open for 30 days access for EU PS+
Expires May 30th

You can DL April's/May content

You have access to

Okami HD
F1 Race All-Stars
Motorstorm Apocalypse
inFamous 2
Hitman Absolution
Thomas Was Alone
Catherine
etc.

Any offers?

Also jlazenby1 I sent the money for Ass Creed III Season Pass Phantom

boosted when would you like me to send money for Fuse/Deadpool?

[quote name='GraveRobberX']I have one slot open for 30 days access for EU PS+
Expires May 30th

You can DL April's/May content

You have access to

Okami HD
F1 Race All-Stars
Motorstorm Apocalypse
inFamous 2
Hitman Absolution
Thomas Was Alone
Catherine
etc.

Any offers?

Also jlazenby1 I sent the money for Ass Creed III Season Pass Phantom

boosted when would you like me to send money for Fuse/Deadpool?[/QUOTE]
i'm pretty sure NeloAngelo has a few EU plus monthly codes available, maybe he can add them(if they stack?)and both of you can share the account?

[quote name='iwarboY']i'm pretty sure NeloAngelo has a few EU plus monthly codes available, maybe he can add them(if they stack?)and both of you can share the account?[/QUOTE]

EU PS+ Codes don't stack

I wasn't looking at any money, just some DLC or an old game with trophies I hadn't played

If no offers, I'll just give the info to a friend, but he always moans about his slow speeds... even though he's getting access to free games >_<

I have PS+ EU for free since November, keep creating a new account every month and use a new code and keep overlapping

[quote name='Emoney244']I'd be interested in a resell slot.[/QUOTE]

Let's get this party started than

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50

[quote name='GraveRobberX']

boosted when would you like me to send money for Fuse/Deadpool?[/QUOTE]

I will send you a pm about this. Give me a little bit because I am gone for a little while.

[quote name='TigerLust']
I strongly advise all hosts to give the info to one phantom at a time, and use different PW, so it is blatantly obvious who is the thief in the future.[/QUOTE]

I always try to do this, but lately so many people (especially resells) want the game faster than possible. If resells were willing to wait the extra day it would make a things like this much easier to do.

Guess it becomes obvious it all comes down to what you need more of; safety or speed of the share.
Double passwords for phantoms is a smart idea, but, Hopefully we only do this with NEW GS CAG-ers =P

[quote name='TylDurden']Let's get this party started than

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50
2.[/QUOTE]

Add me pwease.
Is it considered lazy when you have the Disc, but WANT to purchase the DL version...so you dont need to keep switching discs?

Also if anyone is starting up a Dark Arisen GS, please add me to Phantom! (PM of course)
I have the Disc, but holy moly the disc reading sounds is...sooo frequent and noticeable, especially since the Loading screens are super quiet!... =P

Still [PS3] Looking For:

Anarchy Reigns GS
Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel GS
Dead Island Riptide GS
Dead Space 3 + DLC GS
Far Cry 3 GS
Playstation All stars GS
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge GS
Ni No Kuni GS
Resident Evil Revelations GS
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 GS

PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50
1. HyeVltg3
[/QUOTE]

Add me pwease.
Is it considered lazy when you have the Disc, but WANT to purchase the DL version...so you dont need to keep switching discs?

Also if anyone is starting up a Dark Arisen GS, please add me to Phantom! (PM of course)
I have the Disc, but holy moly the disc reading sounds is...sooo frequent and noticeable, especially since the Loading screens are super quiet!... =P

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Guess it becomes obvious it all comes down to what you need more of; safety or speed of the share.
Double passwords for phantoms is a smart idea, but, Hopefully we only do this with NEW GS CAG-ers =P
[/QUOTE]
This is exactly what i do. just makes hosting easier and more organized.

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (2)

$16.66
1. GogetaSS4
--------------
$8.34
1. whitnom4
2. m_m23

Still need one more Resell...

[quote name='TigerLust']So I buy the game, and send the info to both phantoms. Both of whom have been around for a long time with positive feedback. They both msg me back they are done. I log in to find the account was reset and the resell slots are taken as well. FFS, it's seriously pathetic that someone would do this. fuck

I strongly advise all hosts to give the info to one phantom at a time, and use different PW, so it is blatantly obvious who is the thief in the future.[/QUOTE]
*Edit* Actually on second thought I have been in a couple groups with Heavyd2244 so I retract my statement I don't know who is at fault.

[quote name='TigerLust']So I buy the game, and send the info to both phantoms. Both of whom have been around for a long time with positive feedback. They both msg me back they are done. I log in to find the account was reset and the resell slots are taken as well. FFS, it's seriously pathetic that someone would do this. fuck

My money is on HeavyD2244. Hestar's been around for a while.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50
2.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't that be Resell $6.66 and Phantom $3.33?

Why would I steal a $15 game? I would have more to lose than gain. I joined about 10 or so groups and I'm not about to start scamming now. I rented a lot of games from Amir on gametz. And returned all of them. I'm not going to burn a bridge here. But from the looks of it I already have.

[quote name='heavyd2244']Why would I steal a $15 game? I would have more to lose than gain. I joined about 10 or so groups and I'm not about to start scamming now. I rented a lot of games from Amir on gametz. And returned all of them. I'm not going to burn a bridge here. But from the looks of it I already have.[/QUOTE]

Well, someone did something.

I think tiger is just trying to get to the bottom of things. Personally, this should have been handled behind closed doors until it was resolved. Then Tiger should have come to the group with what he found out. Now both people have had their integrity called into question.
Hester jumped on first and said he didn't do it. Also he had people that vouched that they have worked with him before.
Now heavyD is automatically presumed as the culprit over this. Automatic blackball by the group without actually being able to prove that he did anything wrong here.

Just my opinion but it should be handled through PM until Tiger finds out exactly what happened.

[quote name='heavyd2244']Why would I steal a $15 game? I would have more to lose than gain. I joined about 10 or so groups and I'm not about to start scamming now. I rented a lot of games from Amir on gametz. And returned all of them. I'm not going to burn a bridge here. But from the looks of it I already have.[/QUOTE]

I personally noticed that you had been more active in gamesharing than Hestar had even in the 3 threads I have been active in. I also thought that I had sold and/or bought a game from you before.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I personally noticed that you had been more active in gamesharing than Hestar had even in the 3 threads I have been active in. I also thought that I had sold and/or bought a game from you before.[/QUOTE]

Also I just hosted a share group with him for tales of graces f with him as one of the resells...

[quote name='boosted02gt']I think tiger is just trying to get to the bottom of things. Personally, this should have been handled behind closed doors until it was resolved. Then Tiger should have come to the group with what he found out. Now both people have had their integrity called into question.
Hester jumped on first and said he didn't do it. Also he had people that vouched that they have worked with him before.
Now heavyD is automatically presumed as the culprit over this. Automatic blackball by the group without actually being able to prove that he did anything wrong here.

Just my opinion but it should be handled through PM until Tiger finds out exactly what happened.[/QUOTE]

Edit : I have not had either member in any of my groups so I am trying to be unbiased here.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (2)

$16.66
1. GogetaSS4
2. HyeVltg3
--------------
$8.34
1. whitnom4
2. m_m23

Still need one more Resell...[/QUOTE]

If this resell slot is still open tomorrow morning. I'm chucking a PSN card in.
GogetaSS4, if I can get a PSN 50 mind if I give you the code for all payments, and the group sends the equivalent to my PP? you can still host, just this way is the fastest way to complete the group.
if not, I'm throwing in a PSN 20.

GS Groups Hosting:

BLACK OPS 2
$20
---------------
$10
1. SillyWilly1718
2. Sengez

DEAD SPACE 3 + AWAKENED DLC
$23.34
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$11.67
1. andre.ars
(2 resells- 34.99/resell)
BLACK OPS 2 SEASON PASS (Phantoms only pay for Map Packs released)
$??.??
1. HyeVltg3
2. Dannykillzombies
---------------
$?.??
1. Apollyon
2. DAWG26

BO2 Season pass completed.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I personally noticed that you had been more active in gamesharing than Hestar had even in the 3 threads I have been active in. I also thought that I had sold and/or bought a game from you before.[/QUOTE]

It was Rainbow Moon back in July. I was a phantom.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']If this resell slot is still open tomorrow morning. I'm chucking a PSN card in.
GogetaSS4, if I can get a PSN 50 mind if I give you the code for all payments, and the group sends the equivalent to my PP? you can still host, just this way is the fastest way to complete the group.
if not, I'm throwing in a PSN 20.[/QUOTE]
I don't care either way works. I just wanna play this game sir.

I've worked with heavyd2244 numerous times, he's participated in over 5+ groups with me occupying both sellable and phantom slots with everything going smooth as a babies ass. We have a great gamesharing relationship, he's even let me borrow games free of charge, to which I have and will continue to extend that same sentiment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Okami HD - sellable/phantom/rental
- The Unfinished Swan - phantom/rental
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental
- Retro City Rampage - sellable/phantom/rental
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me for details.

I always get confused by the two HeavyDs but my first few shares ever were from HeavyD2244 (4 shares to be exact). Honestly it really doesn't make sense for anyone to just deactivate. All they would gain is a duplicate of a $2.50 phantom.

I don't think we should be personally be attacking people without any proof.

Ratchet Deadlocked Group #1
We buy Ratchet FFA for $13.99 get Deadlocked free.Phantoms cannot download till Deadlocked comes out.Any takers??? Ends Tuesday 7.

r-$4.66
2.Rpg
-----------------
p-$2.33

Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked for the PS3 system as a free download to all of our fans who purchased Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the PS3 system (digitally or on disc).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...g-this-spring/

Ratchet FFA
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...3RATCHCLANKFFA

Thanks to Kerouac Kid, iwarboY, jlazenby1, and any others for offering to buy/loan a share of Blood Dragon. The game was purchased from the funds in Tiger's Long Term share group, so it was a group purchase split evenly among ~20 people. I didn't personally lose any money except for my portion in the bank, so I wouldn't feel right taking a free share or timeshare, as other people in the group want to play the game too. If this situation isn't solved, I would be willing to pay for a timeshare of the game from someone as I don't want to wait 6 months to play it.

[quote name='UNC5052']Thanks to Kerouac Kid, iwarboY, jlazenby1, and any others for offering to buy/loan a share of Blood Dragon. The game was purchased from the funds in Tiger's Long Term share group, so it was a group purchase split evenly among ~20 people. I didn't personally lose any money except for my portion in the bank, so I wouldn't feel right taking a free share or timeshare, as other people in the group want to play the game too. If this situation isn't solved, I would be willing to pay for a timeshare of the game from someone as I don't want to wait 6 months to play it.[/QUOTE]

Seeing that I am new to this, Isn't it possible for the host of the original account (the person who has access to the email account) to call Sony and ask them to reset the account?
Again I'm not sure if that is possible, but just throwing it out there.

I've dealt with HeavyD twice and haven't had any issues at all with him...trustworthy guy who pays promptly and is always a pleasure to deal with. People really shouldn't go around casting aspersions unless they have some sort of proof - as someone has already noted, these things should be handled behind closed doors until all the facts are known

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50
2.[/QUOTE]
I'd like to get the costume pack DLC also. Interested?

[quote name='Revanchist']Seeing that I am new to this, Isn't it possible for the host of the original account (the person who has access to the email account) to call Sony and ask them to reset the account?
Again I'm not sure if that is possible, but just throwing it out there.[/QUOTE]
Gamesharing is not an encouraged practice by Sony, (although it is not explicitly against the rules) so it would be unlikely that Sony could help in that. They can only be reset online every 6 months, which were already used by whoever took the slots. It might be possible, but I think that it is doubtful.

Another +1 for heavyd2244. I cannot imagine any of those two involved doing it..don't know if it is a system glitch on Sony's end or something, but it is always awesome to see the community step up and be willing to help.

[quote name='UNC5052']Gamesharing is not an encouraged practice by Sony, (although it is not explicitly against the rules) so it would be unlikely that Sony could help in that. They can only be reset online every 6 months, which were already used by whoever took the slots. It might be possible, but I think that it is doubtful.[/QUOTE]

The owner of the account could just make up a lie and say that the account was hacked. Sony wouldn't have to know about the whole game sharing process. Might not work but it it also doesn't hurt to try.

[quote name='Revanchist']The owner of the account could just make up a lie and say that the account was hacked. Sony wouldn't have to know about the whole game sharing process. Might not work but it it also doesn't hurt to try.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but they'll be able to see the email associated with it, when the account was created and what content is on it. From there even the slowest of employees would pick up on it. In fact, it actually might make the situation worse as they might ban the account, so even after 6 months they won' be able to access the content.

While gamesharing in of itself isn't against Sony's TOS, sharing your account's password with someone else is.

As for the current dilemma: isn't it possible there was a glitch in the system? I mean, why would someone steal the slots yet not change the password? It doesn't make any sense. Then again, maybe they wanted to make it look like a glitch. lol, I don't know.

Edit: Just noticed this: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...paign=Buffer%3A%2Bgameinformer%2Bon%2Btwitter
"Capcom Warns Dragon's Dogma Players To Back Up Saves Before Updating Dark Arisen"

Was the account brand new, made specifically for this game? if not maybe the feature had already been used before the game was even purchased. just a thought

[quote name='Remoe']Shouldn't that be Resell $6.66 and Phantom $3.33?[/QUOTE]

yup, I forget how this works sometimes.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Resell $6.66
1.TylDurden
2.Emoney244
Phantom $3.33
1.HyeVltg3

[quote name='Emoney244']I'd like to get the costume pack DLC also. Interested?[/QUOTE]

Possibly. I'll check out the details.

[quote name='rpg']Ratchet Deadlocked Group #1
We buy Ratchet FFA for $13.99 get Deadlocked free.Phantoms cannot download till Deadlocked comes out.Any takers??? Ends Tuesday 7.

r-$4.66
1.snakey
2.Rpg
-----------------
p-$2.33

Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked for the PS3 system as a free download to all of our fans who purchased Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the PS3 system (digitally or on disc).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...g-this-spring/

Ratchet FFA
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...3RATCHCLANKFFA[/QUOTE]

im in bro. anyone wanna make a doa 5 group with all the costume dlc?

DOA5 Bundle- $45 https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ndle/cid=UP4108-NPUB30893_00-DOA5FULLSWIMB000
resales
1.snakemaster2389
------

I hate seeing stuff like this when it comes to a community that's based around reputation and trust. Here's hoping that it was an error or something of that nature.

Please send me a PM as I'd like to pay for a new share for the people who lost out.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Resell
1. kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
Phantom $2.50
1. GraveRobberX

Game has been purchased. Add yourself if interested.[/QUOTE]

PM Paypal info, I'll send out money tonight/tomorrow morning!

Like heavyd2244 said, I Wouldn't ruin my rep and screw people over for a 2 .50 game when I've been trading on here since you could have 5 people share.If there's anything I can do to help I will do it,but I don't want my 5+ years on here to be ruined for something I didn't do.

For Sale/Trade:

Bionic Commando: Rearmed, $2
Trine & Burn Zombie Burn (both games on one account), $5

All accounts are resellable.

Paypal only.

PM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back