CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA Liberty City Story/Vice City Story (games are already bought)

$6.67
1. Evozakira
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. snakemaster2389

Added myself

Is there a solution to my problem?

I've hit my max 16 users (if it is 16!, I only have Main+Other region DLC User+Old User..that appeared after I backuped up and restored onto a new PS3, the rest of the users are GS and most phantoms...)

Help.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Is there a solution to my problem?

I've hit my max 16 users (if it is 16!, I only have Main+Other region DLC User+Old User..that appeared after I backuped up and restored onto a new PS3, the rest of the users are GS and most phantoms...)

Help.[/QUOTE]

If you have any resell slots then you can delete the user. It will keep you active on the account but you would have to put that user back on your PS3 before you can use the game again. If they are phantoms then you cannot delete the user. If you do so then you will lose the game forever.

Anyone got a resell of BlOps 2 + all current DLC?
Also, Boosted, PM me so I can deactivate PSASBR.

[quote name='clonesniper666']If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Dead Space 3 -$15(trusted members) or $20 (new members/recent additions to the thread)

Potential Groups

Injustice : Gods Among Us (6)

$20
1. Cromzz
--------------
$10
1. allknights
2. hudtlerkid

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

$9
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. HyeVltg3
---------------
$4.50
1. Cromzz
[/quote]

I'm joining the above groups.

[quote name='clonesniper666']If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Dead Space 3 -$15(trusted members) or $20 (new members/recent additions to the thread)

Potential Groups

Injustice : Gods Among Us (6)

$20
1. Cromzz
--------------
$10
1. allknights
2. hudtlerkid

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

$9
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. HyeVltg3
---------------
$4.50
1. Cromzz

Cromzz, I have a group up for Blops 2 and Season Pass.

[quote name='boosted02gt']If you have any resell slots then you can delete the user. It will keep you active on the account but you would have to put that user back on your PS3 before you can use the game again. If they are phantoms then you cannot delete the user. If you do so then you will lose the game forever.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Boosted, didn't even think of that "trick", does deleting resell User, deactivate PS3 from that User's content?

[quote name='BenC7']
Black Ops 2 - Uprising DLC
$5 - sellable
2. cesart19
---------------
$2.50 - phantom
1. BenC7
2.[/QUOTE]
i take resell

Forgot that I had Revolution on my PS3 already, so I'm looking to buy a phantom of Black Ops 2 + Uprising. That'd go for about $13, right?

Edit: Looks like I can phantom my main account now. $5 OBO for a phantom, the account includes:

Portal 2
MGS: Peace Walker HD
Final Fantasy 8
Sonic Adventure
GoW: Origins
Various DLC (Most notably the All-Star Weekend DLC for 2k13)

Just shoot me a PM if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
==========================GS Groups Hosting:

Groups Hosting:

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 DLC ONLY US
$21.66
1. HyeVltg3
----------------------
$10.83
1. mrcheeses
2. darken

- Player's swimwear set - 12.99
- Round 2 costumes(kitty, what a char, Special sets) - 12.99
- Round 3 costumes(gym, Uniforms Special 2 sets) - 12.99
- Round 5 costumes(China, Special 3, formal sets) - 12.99
- Hotties Swimwear set(all in one pack of Hotties swimwear 1,2,3) - 12.99
BLACK OPS 2
$20
---------------
$10
1. YourCheapGamer
2. Sengez
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (US)
$13.33
1. HyeVltg3
2. HyeVltg3
---------------
$6.66
1. QDizzle

PM If you'd like to join any groups

Selling Bioshock Infinite resell for $14

pm if interested

Also selling Injustice resells, euro version.

I would be interested in hosting games. I think I understand how to host but just want to make sure before I go ahead and start hosting. Can someone PM me telling me the process? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Revanchist']I would be interested in hosting games. I think I understand how to host but just want to make sure before I go ahead and start hosting. Can someone PM me telling me the process? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Removed info no hate pls ;-;

[quote name='Cromzz']It's simple; they send you the money, you make a dummy account and buy the game. You give the info to the phantoms first, and once they download you deactivate all via qriocity.

OPTIONAL: Change the password after the phantoms download and you deactivate (Security measure)

Then give the info to the resells, and you're done![/QUOTE]

He said for someone to PM him. Not announce how to do it. :shame::shame:

By the way that is not optional as well. That is a must.

[quote name='Derfel']Awesome, congratulations![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Masters of Economics AND trophies? Damn. Must get all them ladies yo. Chicks dig trophies.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've had to hire a bodyguard to keep them off me.

[quote name='Marauder7']Welcome back[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Nephilim83']I'm in my third year. Completed my finals today. Came home and immediately sat down to play Dragon's Dogma. I doubt much will change between now and this time next year. Or at least I hope it doesn't.[/QUOTE]

lol enjoy it while it lasts.

Onto some order of business. Let's start off slow.. Looking for timeshares of these!

Sleeping Dogs DLC: Year of the Snake
Mass Effect 3 DLC: Omega + Citadel
Assassin's Creed 3 DLC: Season's Pass
God of War: Ascension

Phantoms for sale:

Tomb Raider $5

Black Ops II DLC: Uprising, Revolution, Nuketown Zombies & Nuketown 2025 $6 (May 16)

Timeshare: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

[quote name='kerouac kid']Disc Only[/QUOTE]

Noooooooo. Man, so many games came out but now I've forgotten all the ones I've wanted to play.

[quote name='Usuyami']Noooooooo. Man, so many games came out but now I've forgotten all the ones I've wanted to play.[/QUOTE]
play
-Guacamelee!
-Thomas Was Alone
-The Cave
-Far Cry 3 BD

[quote name='Usuyami']Thanks!

Yeah, I've had to hire a bodyguard to keep them off me.

Thanks!

lol enjoy it while it lasts.

Onto some order of business. Let's start off slow.. Looking for timeshares of these!

Sleeping Dogs DLC: Year of the Snake
Mass Effect 3 DLC: Omega + Citadel
Assassin's Creed 3 DLC: Season's Pass
God of War: Ascension[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your Masters degree. My graduation is tomorrow from my college. I only earned my Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry though. Not on the level of a Master's. :applause:

[quote name='boosted02gt']Congrats on your Masters degree. My graduation is tomorrow from my college. I only earned my Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry though. Not on the level of a Master's. :applause:[/QUOTE]

grats on both of you guys, im a bartender turned stay at home dad >.> talk about a different scene, couldnt cut it in school xD

Are we allowed to sell accounts? I basically only have money on it, didn't spent and don't know what game I should host.

[quote name='gez']Are we allowed to sell accounts? I basically only have money on it, didn't spent and don't know what game I should host.[/QUOTE]

wat u got bro? pm me

[quote name='Usuyami']A concept pioneered by that sexy guy, Usuyami. Oh! Look who it is!

Hi guys! Been a while. :) Was busy with grad school so I had to become a hermit and focus on my studies. I am now a Master of Economics!

Now to put that higher education to good use and play some damn PS3 games lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='boosted02gt']Congrats on your Masters degree. My graduation is tomorrow from my college. I only earned my Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry though. Not on the level of a Master's. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Massive congrats to you both.

------------------------------------------
Black Ops 2 (Game purchased)
$20

--------
$10
1. Apollyon
2. Cromzz

[quote name='Apollyon']Massive congrats to you both.

------------------------------------------
Black Ops 2 (Game purchased)
$20

--------
$10
1. Apollyon
2. Cromzz
[/QUOTE]

Send a message to Sengez. He was looking for a resell. Also I thing the HyeVltg3 want a copy as well.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Send a message to Sengez. He was looking for a resell. Also I thing the HyeVltg3 want a copy as well.[/QUOTE]

cheers will do. The group with HyeVltg3 was completed

Also, can you or anyone else vouch for him (Sengez)?

[quote name='gez']-Selling account with €150 psn credits, pm me your offer
-Selling Bioshock Infinite resell[/QUOTE]

Jesus why how do you have an account with 150 euros lol

[quote name='rpg']play
-Guacamelee![/QUOTE]

I'd love to myself, but I need a group for it or someone to sell me a slot. Still looking for LBP Karting as well if someone has it.

If there's any groups forming for Fatal Frame 2, put me down for a resell.

*Disclaimer- this purchase is only so that I may determine if it's worth buying on my main, so I will be selling it off extremely quickly!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back