CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='captaintek3304']Can we pleeeeeeeease get a Peace Walker HD group going? I was going to buy it for full price, but would much rather do a GS.

I'd take a resell!

MGS: Peace Walker HD - $13.99 - 3794mb

Resell - $4.66
1. captaintek3304

Phantom - $2.34
1. ClydeShebang(?)

If the prices aren't right, please feel free to update them![/QUOTE]

Someone really should take the phantom of Cromzz's main account. It contains the game you are asking for plus Portal 2 and the God of War games as well. For $5.00 that should be a no brainer for someone interested in MGS : Peace Walker HD

[quote name='Zaspera']Assassin's Creed II Ultimate Edition ($19.99)

Sellables
$6.50 - Zaspera
$6.50 - Joysticks (GTZ)

Phantoms/Nonsellables
$3.50 -
$3.50 -

I'm new to CAG, so hopefully this is the proper format in the gameshare forum.[/QUOTE]

It should be 6.66 for a resell (1/3 of price) and 3.33 for a phantom (1/6 of price).

[quote name='Cromzz']Forgot that I had Revolution on my PS3 already, so I'm looking to buy a phantom of Black Ops 2 + Uprising. That'd go for about $13, right?

Edit: Looks like I can phantom my main account now. $5 OBO for a phantom, the account includes:

Portal 2
MGS: Peace Walker HD
Final Fantasy 8
Sonic Adventure
GoW: Origins
Various DLC (Most notably the All-Star Weekend DLC for 2k13)

Just shoot me a PM if interested[/QUOTE]

[quote name='boosted02gt']Someone really should take the phantom of Cromzz's main account. It contains the game you are asking for plus Portal 2 and the God of War games as well. For $5.00 that should be a no brainer for someone interested in MGS : Peace Walker HD[/QUOTE]

I did not even see that! Thanks for pointing it out. I went back a page and saw everyone talking about Peace Walker...I got too excited before checking the next page back.

Cromzz, I've PMed you!

[quote name='Trophy DLC']I'm like the only Trophy Hunter here without the Hannah Montana plat. :(

LF: Bloodbath Arena DLC (UK) and SP Wallace DLC (US)[/QUOTE]

ur not only one.. i never played that game lol

Looking for:
RE4
Killzone HD
Dead space 2
DmC Devil May Cry
AC3 Season pass
Hell Yeah! Wrath of Dead Rabbit

Selling:
Assassin's Creed 3 resell - $10
AC Revelations resell (UK Region) - $5
Battlefield 3 & B2K (UK Region) resell - $6
Resident Evil 5 resell - $4
Dead island Riptide sellable phantom - $10
Black ops 2 season pass sellable phantom - $12
F1 2012 phantom - $4

--------------------------------------------
Black Ops 2
$20

--------
$10
1. Apollyon
2. Cromzz

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
£6.66
1. Apollyon
2. HyeVltg3
--------
£3.33
1. Cromzz
kvntwvlf

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote] Black Ops 2
$20

--------
$10
1. Apollyon
2. Cromzz

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
£6.66
1. Apollyon
2. HyeVltg3
--------
£3.33
1. Cromzz

[/QUOTE]

To clarify, Black Ops 2 is already paid for, we're just looking for someone to buy the resell slots please.

[quote name='clonesniper666']See, I hate that sound as well as the Achievement Unlocked sound on the 360, sadly neither company left a way to mute the sound or even just turn off the whole unlock system.[/QUOTE]

You *can* turn off all notifications on the 360 (not sure about PS3). Then you wouldnt see the achivements pop...but you also wouldnt see friend requests, etc. either. Kinda sucks.

I'll say this, at least the PS3 ones are smaller and in the corner. Many times, I'm not even aware of them.

This maybe off topic but, I need reatil copy of pes ( pro evolution soccer) 2013 UK edition, thats the main reason I need it, cuz The PSN does not have Pes 2013 in usa nor EU or asia. please PM if you have it.

[quote name='YourCheapGamer']So know one has Black Ops II where I could pretty much pay now and get to download it? Or Tales of Graces F?[/QUOTE]

Message Apollyon, he has 2 resells still available.

[quote name='boosted02gt']This week kinda sucks. Actually this whole month is pretty weak compared to March and April, especially March was huge.[/QUOTE]

That actually depends on what games you like. Metro, Fast and Furious, Fuse, Resident Evil, Grid 2, and random PSN titles not known yet. This month has barely started.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']That actually depends on what games you like. Metro, Fast and Furious, Fuse, Resident Evil, Grid 2, and random PSN titles not known yet. This month has barely started.[/QUOTE]

I agree that there are some good games coming that will hopefully be Day 1 digital but the line up doesn't seem like much compared to Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Tiger Woods 2014, Army of Two, The Walking Dead, etc.

I understand that a few of those were not amazingly great but still seemed like there were a few larger titles in March is all.

I will try to update this based on all the posts over the last couple of pages

****Upcoming Speculative Groups****

Normal Style groups

Metro Last Light - 5/14/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. frombrknwings

Fast and Furious Showdown
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)

GRID 2 - 5/28/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)

Dead Pool - 6/25/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. GraveRobberX

Modified Resellable/Phantom groups

Fuse Group B - May 30th Release Date
Host - Access in 6 Months ($15.00)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($12.50)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. GraveRobberX

Host- Access in 6 Months ($15.00)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable Phantom ($12.50)
Phantom ($10.00)

FILLED Outstanding and Upcoming Normal Groups
Call of Juarez Gunslinger - 5/22/2013 Release Date
Resell ($5.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($2.50)
1. snakemaster2389
2. Snow Vixen

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut Group A - 4/30/2013 - FILLED
Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. Mageshadow (Paid)
Phantom ($6.67)
1. snakemaster2389 (Paid)
2. Tyldurden (Paid)

Fuse Group A - May 30th Release Date
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. snakemaster2389
2. WV Matsui

Resident Evil Revelations - May 21, 2013
Resell ($16.66)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($8.33)
1. DocProphecy
2. Crazy Bee

Remember Me - 6/4/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. WV Matsui
2. wjgillespie602

The Last of Us Group A - 6/14/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Captaintek3304
2. wjgillespie602

The Last of Us Group B - 6/14/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. hanun1002
2. Hostyl1

FILLED Special Resell Phantom Groups

Whats going on with JPolus?

The weird thing is, he sold me a Resell of Far Cry 3 like 2-3 months ago. I have since resold it to another member.

Our transaction went fine.

Did he start scamming? Really bizarre.

Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. frombrknwings

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Whats going on with JPolus?

The weird thing is, he sold me a Resell of Far Cry 3 like 2-3 months ago. I have since resold it to another member.

Our transaction went fine.

Did he start scamming? Really bizarre.[/QUOTE]

First I have heard of anything, unless this is from a while ago. Got more info?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']That actually depends on what games you like. Metro, Fast and Furious, Fuse, Resident Evil, Grid 2, and random PSN titles not known yet. This month has barely started.[/QUOTE]

Pretty average group overall for me. RE is the one I am excited for the most and its a 3DS port. Like you said though, depends on the person.

[quote name='Cromzz']Message Apollyon, he has 2 resells still available.[/QUOTE]

How does that work though? I mean is it available for me to download once I pay or does he have to wait and find another person that wants the resell too?

[quote name='YourCheapGamer']How does that work though? I mean is it available for me to download once I pay or does he have to wait and find another person that wants the resell too?[/QUOTE]

You pay, he sends info, you download, if you decide you no longer want it you resell it

[quote name='YourCheapGamer']How does that work though? I mean is it available for me to download once I pay or does he have to wait and find another person that wants the resell too?[/QUOTE]

From what I know he has already bought the game so it would be immediate.

[quote name='Trophy DLC']I'm like the only Trophy Hunter here without the Hannah Montana plat. :(

LF: Bloodbath Arena DLC (UK) and SP Wallace DLC (US)[/QUOTE]

Lol, that's one plat I refused to have on my list.

[quote name='Trophy DLC']I'm like the only Trophy Hunter here without the Hannah Montana plat. :([/QUOTE]

I don't have that on my list and I'm an Addicted Obsessive Trophy Hunter

Look @ my sig lol

[quote name='GraveRobberX']I don't have that on my list and I'm an Addicted Obsessive Trophy Hunter

Look @ my sig lol[/QUOTE]

Holy damn, wow. I thought I was sitting pretty with my 18 platinums. lol

Both of the phantoms (Me and Apollyon/one of his friends) have already downloaded and installed, so you get the credentials immediately.

[quote name='EstonianBeast']Looking for a 25$ PSN card, URGENT![/QUOTE]

I have never seen a $25 card. Just $10, $20 and $50 in the US anyhow. You can fund an account via PP though for $25.

This comes out next thursday, we need one more sellable and if any respected members could help with hosting it would be much appreciated. Please add yourself if interested.

Black Ops 2 - Uprising DLC
$5 - sellable
1. cesart19
---------------
$2.50 - phantom
1. BenC7
2. Albani310

[quote name='BenC7']This comes out next thursday, we need one more sellable and if any respected members could help with hosting it would be much appreciated. Please add yourself if interested.

$5 - sellable
1. cesart19
---------------
$2.50 - phantom
1. BenC7
2. Albani310[/QUOTE]

i can host if you need help. Just let me know through PM

[quote name='EstonianBeast']Looking for someone to fund an account need 25 dollas on it. Also looking for Skyrim DLC's (EU)[/QUOTE]

I can fund it if you need. Just let me know. :D

[quote name='BenC7']This comes out next thursday, we need one more sellable and if any respected members could help with hosting it would be much appreciated. Please add yourself if interested.

$5 - sellable
1. cesart19
---------------
$2.50 - phantom
1. BenC7
2. Albani310[/QUOTE]

I've already talked to cesart, I'm the other resell.

Shares for sale: (all resellable)

The Walking Dead Season Pass (I went in half on this account) - $5
Trine 2 - $2
Mortal Kombat DLC( All DLC Characters) - $4
PS Move Heroes - $5
Jak & Daxter HD Collection with Shank 2 and Gotham City Imposters ( all one account) - $10
Saint's row: The Third Season Pass (I went in half on this account)- $4
I am Alive + Journey - $7
Payday: the heist - $2
Modern Combat - $2
Prince of Persia Trilogy - $5
Dead Space 3 - $15

***Willing to listen to offers.
***Will give deals for multiple purchases.

Leaving PS Plus In May

• May 7th – Demon’s Souls
  • May 14th – Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack
  • May 21st – Tekken 6 PSP
  • May 21st – Darksiders
  • May 28th – Zombie Tycoon 2
Entering PS Plus in May(in no particular order)

• Sleeping Dogs (PS3)
  • Knytt Underground (PS3, PS Vita – Cross Buy Enabled)
  • Germinator (PS Vita)
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (PS Vita)
  • Pinball Arcade (PS3)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...eping-dogs-joins-the-instant-game-collection/

Guys a little help.

I have a 320GB drive and only ~4gb free...
Planning to install a 1TB drive I have laying around, sadly its a 5400rpm versus my 7200.
BUT!
My problem; Will phantom games backup ?

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Guys a little help.

Planning to install a 1TB drive I have laying around, sadly its a 5400rpm versus my 7200.
BUT!
My problem; Will phantom games backup ?[/QUOTE]

Nope, they don't back up.

However make sure that you deactivate every account that you are a resell slot on or otherwise you won't be able to get the slot back unless you reinstall the 320 GB HD and deactivate it then. It would be a really big pain in the butt.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Guys a little help.

BUT!
My problem; Will phantom games backup ?[/QUOTE]
If your ps3 is
CECHA = 256MB
CECHB = 256MB
CECHC = 256MB
CECHE = 256MB
CECHG = 256MB
you can backup phantoms. ;)

[quote name='gez']Selling accounts with €75 funds on it, pm if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

people were busted on ebay selling loaded accounts by stolen credit cards. how are you supplying and loading these accounts sir?

[quote name='boosted02gt']I will try to update this based on all the posts over the last couple of pages

****Upcoming Speculative Groups****

Normal Style groups

Dead Pool - 6/25/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. GraveRobberX
2. Marauder7

Modified Resellable/Phantom groups

Fuse Group B - May 30th Release Date
Host - Access in 6 Months ($15.00)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($12.50)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. GraveRobberX
2. Marauder7

[/QUOTE]

Boost

Add me to Deadpool and Fuse. Still on the fence with Metro.

[quote name='Zaspera']I just upgraded mine too. I wanted a 7200 as well, but a couple of modders I talked to said the 7200 generates a lot more heat in the PS3.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is much of a difference in heat between a 5400 and 7200 as long as your system can vent out the hot air. I have to leave my glass door open when I use my PS3 or the fan accelerates 1000% and sound like a airplane turbine.

[quote name='rpg']If your ps3 is
CECHA = 256MB
CECHB = 256MB
CECHC = 256MB
CECHE = 256MB
CECHG = 256MB
you can backup phantoms. ;)[/QUOTE]

Its a slim, CECH -3xxxxxx

[quote name='boosted02gt']Nope, they don't back up.

However make sure that you deactivate every account that you are a resell slot on or otherwise you won't be able to get the slot back unless you reinstall the 320 GB HD and deactivate it then. It would be a really big pain in the butt.[/QUOTE]

Ughhh, then this means I need to plat all my phantoms before...lol (its funny how virtual gratification is my problem)

Hey guys, somebody from the UK around here? I am looking for a game called Pro evolution soccer 2013 ps3 PAL region? pm if you guys have or can help me out to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back