CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that got Testament of Sherlock Holmes...how is it? I am a big Holmes fan, rereading all the books right now, but I have never really tried out the games.
Gameplay reminds me of Telltales the walking dead or point and click game. The story is the typical story arc that is used in most televised versions of Sherlock but I wont go into details due to the spoilerish nature of things. I found the puzzles difficult so I decided to just look up the solution to most of them. Its less than 10 hours if you use a guide for the puzzles, some of them are real specific which annoyed me. If you can find a share its definitely recommended. Also The character controls feel clunky like the tank control from resident evil but not that bad. In conclusion It's a good sherlock game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling Assassin Creed 3 phantom $8, Easy 100%. :whee:

-Benedict Arnold Missions

-MP DLC:The Battle Hardened Pack
trophy_silver.png

-The Tyranny of King Washington :evil:  Episode 1-3 
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_silver.png

For Sale:

Dead Island Riptide (2818MB) Phantom - $8.30

Far Cry 3 (5.6GB) Resell - $10

Resident Evil: Revelations (12GB):

Resell - $16

Phantom - $8

[UK/EUR] Hitman: Absolution (around 17GB) and Sleeping Dogs (around 7GB) Phantom - $6

The above can be rented for $0.75 a week each. (thread regulars only)

TLoU (27GB) for rent only - $1 a week (currently being rented)

Uncharted 3 GOTY

$8.67
1. apollyon
2. brainberry
----------------
$4.33
3. ashufflinzombie

1 MORE GUYS YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS
does this include alll mp maps?
Yes, it includes everything except some accessories.

+rep to Jersiah for hosting our Dynasty warriors 8 group! Also +rep to all the group members including Bhoya and Ravenbear for prompt payments and smooth transactions for the group!

Selling a resell of Jurassic Park. Account has all four episodes. Very easy 100%, took me less than a day of playing off and on to finish all episodes. No platinum though :whistle2:(

PM me with an offer and we'll work something out!

Edit: Pending sale to sgand

Starting up a Time and Eternity group. Please feel free to add yourself!

Time and Eternity (13.5GB/$50)

Resell (16.66)

1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom ($8.34)

1.Mirmo

Added myself in

+1 to Pravado, quick and smooth trade.

Hatin that 16 person limit right now. I just had to dump a persona2/3 phantom cause i got antsy and wanted to play house of the dead 4 i just bought lol

speaking of which, just bought house of the dead 4 from Mirmo, transaction went smooth

Does anyone have a Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch  share available. Preferably under $10 seeing that the game is selling for $30 right now. It recently caught my interest, how is the story and gameplay?  

Does anyone have a Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch share available. Preferably under $10 seeing that the game is selling for $30 right now. It recently caught my interest, how is the story and gameplay?
While I don't have a share, I just wanted to say that I love this game. A lot of people hate on it for being too kiddy. I love the capturing monsters and leveling them up aspect, even if it is taking a few pages out of the Pokemon book. One of mya favorite RPGs this gen.

Also, I just sold Jurassic Park to sgand. +1 from me

For everyone starting Ni No Kuni, make sure you look up how to get Nagi, dinoceros, and puss in boats (i think those were the names) - easily my best 3 dudes by the time i platinum'd it. i was actually rollin with two dinoceros lol

Last chance to get Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk Resell for $12(Instead of $14). I still need a little more money for my girlfriend's birthday present please help me out.

+2 positive feedback for factor747. They bought Assassin's Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition and Two Worlds II : Velvet Edition

Boosted02GT's Summer Game Sale

I accept Paypal, PSN Credit (willing to add Paypal if needed), or Amazon Credit.

*****I am not putting prices on the games, just make offers through PM.*****

Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Assassin's Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition - Sold to Factor747

Bioshock Infinite - Sold to Swaggerbot3k

Black Ops 2 - Sold to Zaspera

Borderlands 1

Catherine

Devil May Cry HD Collection - Sold to ClydeSheBang

Jurassic Park - Sold to Captaintek3304

Madden 13

Mass Effect 1,2,3 (Three Separate Accounts - Only sold as a bundle) - Sold to HyeVltg

Metal Gear Revengeance + DLC

Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge

One Piece Pirate Warriors

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Port Royale 3 : Pirates and Merchants

Price of Persia HD Trilogy

Rayman HD

Resident Evil Revelations (2 Slots Available)

Sacred Citadel

Sly Cooper 4 : Thieves in Time

Toy Story 2 and 3 (All on 1 Account) - Sold to khaledseif

Two Worlds II : Velvet Edition - Sold to Factor747

***** I may add more games as time goes on so keep checking the list. ***** 

Anyone got all the US dlc for Skyrim?? Looking for a slot
I don't know what your beef with me is and why you're not responding to my pm's. At least be a decent human being and give a simple no instead of ignoring me. I'm trying to buy something from you but you're being incredibly difficult.

Time and Eternity (13.5GB/$50)

Resell (16.66)

1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom ($8.34)

1.Mirmo

Still looking for a resell and a phantom slot to fill up 

SELLING:

Tiger Woods 14, MASTERS EDITION with ALL DLC course pack that was available at the launch.

This is resellable phantom slot hosted by boosted.

Looking for $20 for the whole thing.

This isnt just the game, but all the courses and the Masters edition, which retailed for like $100+ at launch

Also have the first and second dlc for borderlands 2. Pirate and carnage. Each on separate accounts. 2.50 each or both for 4.

Will listen to offers if you PM me!

Dynasty Warrior 8 + Time and Eternity 59.99+49.99

Resell ($35)
Phantom ($20)
1.skylinersx (Host)

No one is interest in these two games?
Good luck man, its real hard to find people interested in you group for multiple games, especially when theres no "theme" between the games, your choices being a prime example.

I advise you split those two up into two separate groups.

[PS3] Looking For:

Dead Island GOTY Resell
Dead Space 3 + DLC Resell/Phant
Unfinished Swan Resell/Phant
Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell

PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

RESELL 4 SALE:
『Saints Row 3 Full Package』
『Dead Or Alive 5 DLC (5 bundle packs = ~$24 resell)』

TIMESHARES: $0.50/Day (3.50/week) [TRUSTED(or vouched for) MEMBERS ONLY]
『Ni No Kuni』
『Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel』
『Assasins Creed 3 + season Pass』
『Dead Island: Riptide』
『Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (UK)』

UPDATED.

==========================

Groups Hosting:

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Bundle

$5.67
1. HyeVltg3
2. Yanksfan
--------------
$2.83

Star Wars Foce Unleashes II & Alice Madness Returns (non-sell) $2.50

Mamorukun Curse (non-sell) $3.33 

Anyone interested in creating a group for multiple PSN games? Open to suggestions, but will have a $120 limit for now.

Resell: $35

Phantom: $17

This group I hosted went down without a hitch. +1 feedback to the other members of the group

Capcom vs SNK 2

$3.33
1. sgand
2. apollyon
--------------
$1.67
1. raiders4life
2. jrsmaster411

Wow. Highly recommend Super Stardust HD. Played it for the first time yesterday. Upon booting the game I proceeded to beat the entire game in one sitting, losing only one life before the final level. I even got the hard "get 5 shields while you have a shield"  trophy, and I got a 9x combo twice and died (almost had the other hard 10x combo trophy). Legit almost fully completed (non-dlc) the entire game in one sitting lol

Didn't Zaspera snipe some accounts? Wasn't he also a trusted member?

My point? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of leaving feedback for resells if there is no guarantee whatsoever that they won't be sniped in the future?

Didn't Zaspera snipe some accounts? Wasn't he also a trusted member?

My point? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of leaving feedback for resells if there is no guarantee whatsoever that they won't be sniped in the future?

the only way to not get your accounts sniped is to either buy it on your main or own both resell slots. Other than that it is just about trust. The list that Yanks is doing is just for helping to build trust in members is all.

I think it is a great things that he is doing. Keep up the great work Yanksfan. :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back